Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan shook himself, searching for something to draw him away. But she shifted again, catching his eye, standing up and bending forward to touch her toes, then spread her legs again to go down to her palms. He could see the faint line of cameltoe from the tight shorts.

"So, uh, what did you end up doing today?" he asked, trying not to imagine sliding his boner inside those shorts.

"Not much. Wandered around the area a bit, just to check things out. Got my Instagram in. Did some Snapchatting with my friends." She straightened, holding her arms high over her head, and arched, giving Alan another view of her sculpted cheeks thrust at him. "Get all your errands done?"

"Most of them," he said. He could feel his cock pulsing. "One or two things left. Forgot to get a new phone."

"Yeah," Mira said, twisting. "I kinda guessed that."

Alan blinked. "Really?"

Mira looked at him, smiling. Then she untwisted, and flopped down on across from him, leaning sideways with one arm thrown over the top of the couch. "Yeah, it wasn't that hard. While you were out, four different women came to the door looking for you."

Alan froze. "Uh... four?"

Mira smiled, looking at him under heavy eyelids. "Yeah, four. There might have been more, but like I said, I was out for a bit."

"I see... so, uh, what did you say to them?"

"Oh, I didn't answer the door," she said. "I don't want anyone to know I'm here, after all. I was careful to see that the coast was clear when I was wondering around, too." Her smile grew a little wider. "They friends of yours?"

Alan cleared his throat. "Probably. Coworkers, more likely."

"Coworkers that know where you live? Must be pretty close." Her smile grew a little. "Two of them came together, but the other two were separate. And damn, but there were some fucking hot chicks." She leaned toward Alan, and lowered her voice, putting her hand next to her face in a mock-conspiratorial way. "Be straight with me, Unc- are you a straight up playa?"

Alan's mouth twitched. "I don't know what you mean."

She laughed, throwing her head back. "Really? That's all you've got? You're a fucking lousy liar, Uncle Alan. Those girls were definitely coming hankering for a nice hard ride. One of them waited like an hour for you." She shook her head. "But shit, you are impressive. Fucking that many fine ladies... I mean, you look in nice shape, but you don't exactly have a face that sets a pussy tingling. Do you, like, have a ten inch cock, or a five inch tongue or something? Or are you just a demon in the sack?"

Alan coughed. He should get up, leave, but his legs didn't move. "Well, I'm not sure that's something really appropriate to tell my niece a-"

"Come on, don't be stingy," she protested, scooting closer. "You can tell me. I guess I'm not on your level, but I've had my fair share of horizontal dancing." She grinned, and leaned back. "Tell ya what, let's start with this. How about I tell you about my first time, and you tell me about yours. Deal?"

Alan hesitated. "I-"

"Good. So, my first was this guy in my geometry class. He wasn't the most well cogitated Tweet on Twitter, but fuck he was a specimen. Abs, chest, and calves that made my cunt water. I wanted him, but he was going with a cheerleader on his same brain wave at the time."

She grinned, and it was a little evil. "So when he was in danger of getting a failing grade, I told him I'd tutor him after school. Hell, I'd even be nice enough to meet him at his house." She laughed. "We went up to his room. I had his dick inside me in like 20 minutes. He was nice and gentle, too, and not too big. By the second round, I was on top. I ground out my first orgasm with a cock in me riding him."

She paused, and then leaned toward Alan, scooting even closer. "You?"

Alan looked at her a moment. He shifted slightly. "I had trouble talking to girls I found attractive-I was a shy kid. But this one night in college, I went to a bar with my college roommates.

He shook his head. "We were pretty sloshed. A couple guys were already under the table, but I'd had less. There was this girl across the bar that was way out of my league. Blonde, curvey, bursting out of a tight, white cocktail dress with a friend that was passed out next to her. I couldn't stop staring at her, but even with a good amount of liquid courage in me, I wasn't brave enough to talk to her. A couple guys tried, but she turned them down with a smile. She told them she was the designated driver, that she had to take her friend home."

Alan drew a deep breath. "Well, time went on. My roommates left, but she stayed, waiting for her friend to wake up. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I kept imagining what her pussy must look like, her face when I put my cock inside..."

Alan frowned slightly. "And then... then without warning, she gets up from the table, walks over to me, and leaning in close and grabbing my arm, she says, 'Hey, I couldn't help notice you staring at me. Need some help with that boner?'"

Alan's head tilted, eyes narrowing. His spoke more slowly. "Then she drove me to her apartment. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other on the drive, we almost crashed twice. We had sex until I passed out. She told me the next morning she wasn't sure what came over her, but it was very nice as a one-time thing."

Alan blinked, and looked up. Mira's breathing was coming a little faster, and her cheeks were rosy. She was now sitting right next to him. "So she just ditched her drunk friend at the bar so she could have a one night stand with a random guy? That is so cold, and yet so fucking hot." Her hand drifted down to his thigh. She stared up into his eyes, then down onto the hard lump of his cock in his pants.

"So, back to my question," she said, leaning closer to him. "It doesn't look like you have a monster down here, and your tongue looks normal to me. So... are you good?"

Alan hesitated. "I-"

"Are you good, Uncle Alan?" Her hand drifted from his thigh, tracing softly along the shaft of his dick through his jeans.

Alan stared at her. He drew a deep breath. "The best you've ever had," he said.

Then he grabbed her head, and pulled her into face-sucking kiss.

Their tongues worked, hot and desperate, Mira running her hands down Alan's chest, Alan reaching down into her tiny shorts. She was wearing no underwear, soaking wet down into the fabric and through to the couch. She moaned into his mouth, working her hips into his hand. He found her love bud, and shoving his middle finger up her pussy, started to swirl it with his thumb.

She broke off the kiss when her body arched. "Oh, yes yes yes, work it, work that clit!"

Alan swirled faster. [Higher], he DI'ed her. [Closer, building, tingling, higher!]

Mira's eyes widened. "Oh, fuck, that's so-God, yes, don't stop, more, faster!"

Then he abruptly stopped. Just as she was about to protest, though, he flicked her clit hard with his forefinger, sending a firm command of [Cum!] through her body.

Mira grabbed him high on the shoulders with a white knuckle grip, took a deep breath, and with hips twerking violently on his hand, screamed, "FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH oooooOOOH SHIT YES!"

Her pussy sprayed a stream of vaginal fluid onto his hand, and her pants, and the couch, and his arm. She squirted a good 5 seconds as she jerked, all over herself and Alan's arm, adding more wet to her already sweaty body. Then she came down, taking a deep breath, holding it, and then blowing it out.

"Oh, fuck, yeeeesss," she purred, eyes closed. "God, I haven't shot like that in a while... only the special ones get me squirting." She opened her eyes, grinning. "Now, don't tell me that's your best move? It'd be fucking disappointing if it just went downhill from here."

Alan glared at her. "I don't see you doing much."

She shrugged. "Fair point." She shot to her feet, and turning away so her ass faced him, bent as she stripped away the tiny shorts. Her ass looked every bit as good free of them as they had around them. She waved it in his face.

"Don't think I didn't notice you've been staring at this since you saw me waiting at your door," Mira said. "You wanted to fuck your niece's ass on sight." She shrugged with a smile. "In fairness, it *is* my best feature."

She turned, and kneeling, she undid Alan's pants and shucked them and his boxers down to his knees with barely any help. Then turning again, she crawled backwards and shoved him into a leaned-back position across the length of the couch, and pressed her ass into his face.

Mira grinned at him a moment. She turned and put her face into his crotch, running her tongue along his his balls and shaft, and then grabbing his legs, pulling them up under her, and swirling her tongue into his asshole.

Alan's hips jerked a little, and he grabbed her around the waist, pressing into her pussy with his tongue, feeling the velvet softness inside, and the firmness of those asscheaks with his nose and face. She paused working her tongue up his butt, and now had her mouth on his cock head, sucking hard, stopping only to work the saliva down his shaft with her hand.

Alan nibbled his niece's clit, and she gave a little yelp. "Whoa, now," she panted, stroking him. "Give that a bit more rest. I'm still sensitive."

"Yeah?" Alan said, working a finger in her pussy. It was fresh, tight, and springy in his hand. "Don't worry. I'll have you cumming again soon."

Mira arched an eyebrow at him. "Is that so?"

He nodded, grabbing her fantastic ass and spreading her cheeks wider, plunging his tongue in deeper. She moaned appreciatively.

"Well, that sounds like a challenge," she purred, working his shaft faster. "Bet I could get you off first."

Alan pulled back a moment. "You're on."

"Winner picks next position. If you think you can stay up when you lose?"

"Don't worry about it."

Mira laughed, and then bent down onto him again. She was stroking hard, sucking on his left testicle, playing with the skin of the scrotum with her tongue. Then she released it, and immediately started to bob her head on his cock, still working it with two fingers meeting her lips.

Alan responded by putting another finger in her pussy, and his pinkie in her ass, rocker-shocker style. Then as he worked it inside her, he slid down and started to suck on her clit. He gently swirled it with his tongue.

He was about to start Influencing her on how good it felt, how much it was building, but before he could she started to moan faster and faster on his cock. Her hips started to shake, and she spared him a quick, wide-eyed look over her shoulder. Then she turned back and went right to deepthroating him, playing with his balls and sticking fingers up his asshole.

He sucked harder at her clit, working her snatch, reaching down with a free hand to grab one of her tits under her athletic bra. It was a nice handful, bigger than it looked at first glance, and he gave the surprisingly large nipple a good pinch.

Mira started to stiffen, having trouble keeping her bob in rhythm. Then her face come off abruptly as she arched, a long string of saliva still connecting to his cock.

"Oooooooooh myyyyy GOOOOOD," she called, voice shaking. "I-- I--"

Alan pressed hard on her clit with his tongue, and with almost no effort, sent [Cum] toward her.

"OH! Oh, shit, I'm cuming, I'm CUMMING I'M-- OOOOooooo FUUUUuuuck, yeeeeesss..."

More showers erupted from her, spurting onto Alan's hand and arm, and splashing a little on his face.

Then she relaxed, panting, and turned to give him a look. "Holy fuck," she said. "I've never been so glad to lose before." She shook her head. "Seriously, I never come like that twice in the same session."

"No?" He spread her legs to either side of him, slid out from underneath her, and positioned himself behind her. "You're going to like this, then."

He lined up his cock behind her.

"Doggy?" She said. "I dunno, seems like you should save that one, but I guess you did win the-- oh FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK OOOOOOOHHH!"

Alan hammered all the way inside her, and without directly forming the thought, she came hard. Writhing, mewling, pussy tightening even more. Her skin was so firm, her ass flawless under his hands. He didn't bother starting slowly. That teenage pussy felt so nice, he started to slam into it with his member as fast as his body would let him.

Not quite down yet from him inserting, Mira started to let out a long, extended moan that got louder and louder as he pummeled her hot box with his iron-hard dick. She reached a peak, and just as his balls tightened, Alan quickly pulled out.

He shot stream after stream over her ass. He actually arched and moaned as he blew his load over his niece's body, watching her twitch and scream and grab the couch cushions in white-knuckled grip.

Mira was still in the last throes of her latest climax when the last dribbles came out, pooling onto the button of her asshole. Alan watched her for a moment, twitching and moaning.

After breathing hard into the couch a while, she managed to look back at him. Then down at her ass. "Fuck, that's a lot of cum," she panted, touching some with a hand. She looked at Alan's face, and then down at his cock. It was still hard. It was harder.

"You... you're still up? After that?"

Alan answered by smacking her ass with his dick, and rubbing it between her cheeks.

Mira's eyes narrowed, and with a toss of her hair, and she turned toward him. "If you can do more, I can do more." She reached down and pulled off her sports bra. Her tits were firm, and just as he'd discovered with fingers, large nipples that were still rock hard. She pushed on top of him.

"My turn," she said, lining up his cock with her dripping hole. Then she slammed it inside. Instantly, her eyes widened. She tightened considerably around him.

"FUCK! Oh, SHIT that's so- GOD, again? Just from inserting?" She panted for second. "Fuck, what ARE you?"

She stared at him a second. Then she said. "Whatever, fuck. This is already the best fuck I've ever had. More!"

She leaned back, and planting her feet, started to pound her pussy into him. She was good at it. Moving her hips just right to get maximum power, pulling him out almost all the way and then slam back down without him slipping out. She started steady and hard, but in a couple minutes, she leaned forward, grabbing his shoulders, and started pounding her hole onto his dick with everything she had.

"OooooOOOOH!" Mira moaned, mouth hanging open. "I'M- I'M- GONNA--"

Then Alan suddenly reached up and stopped her. "Don't," he said.

She stared at him a moment, hips still moving around his cock, mouth wide. But nothing happened. Her head jerked wildly, looking for what was wrong.

"W-What?" she yelled. "FUCK, come ON! I'M ALMOST- I nearly- Oh, fuck, PLEASE!"

"Turn around," Alan said. "Put it in your ass."

She was still trying to jerk out the orgasm that wasn't coming. "But- please, I'm so close, it's gonna be so good, just let me-"

"In your ass," Alan said.

"But I NEVER come from my ass, and I-"

"You will today."

Mira stared at him a moment longer, one hand playing with a nipple, jerked her hips, mouth wide. Then she abruptly pulled off of his dick, turned, and squatted down to line up his penis with her backdoor. Alan reached up below the couch, and pulled out a tube of lube from under it, and handed it to her. She stared at him a moment, but then snatched it out of his hand, quickly working it into her has, and on his cock. She grabbed his shaft, working the cockhead into her anus.

Alan grabbed her asscheeks, and held on while she slowly lowered. He didn't need to DI her. Her ass, wet from sweat and squirting and cum, seemed to magically open up for his cock as they worked it inside, and squeezing and opening in just a few strokes.

When he was fully inside, she jerked once, hard. "Oh my god," she said, eyes wide. "It feels... it's never felt this good. It feel so deep and-"

"Ride me," Alan said. "Show me what you've got."

She glanced at him. Then she grinned, adjusted how her feet were planted, and then started to slap her ass down onto him.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god ohmygod ohmygod ohmygodohmygod yes YES FUCK!" she screamed, picking up speed. That ass bounced magnificently. Alan reached out and grabbed it, pulling it down harder, thrusting against her.

"FUCK, YES! FUCK THAT ASS SO. GOOOOD!" She pounded down more slowly, harder on the last two words, before resuming slamming her asshole onto the full length of his memeber.

Distantly, Alan felt his orgasm beginning. "I'm going to come inside you, Mira," he told her, thrusting harder. "That incredibly hot ass is going to be full my cum."

"YES!" she screamed, frenzied. "YES, CUM IN MY ASS! PAINT IT WHITE! SHOOT DEEP IN ME AND--OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK! OOOOOOOH!"

It hit. The entire length of Alan's dick felt like a lightning rod, tingling as the streams shot up inside. Mira's screaming went higher, her entire body a teenage vibrator, the inside of her ass working and squeezing him while the rest of her shook uncontrollably. He pumped and pumped, holding a hip with one and squeezing that perfect backside with the other.

Every muscle on Mira's body stood out. Veins popped, her skin reddened, her mouth opened so wide she might have been close to dislocating her jaw. Her pussy shot, and bladder emptied, drool and tears and sweat streaming.

It was much longer than an orgasm is supposed to last. Alan's vision started to tunnel, and then with a last spurt inside his niece's ass, it went black.

***

Alan jerked awake. He barely caught Mira as she started to slide off of him onto the floor. They were both lying on their backs. The smell of of fluids was strong. He looked down. He was still hard, still deep inside Mira. She was breathing steadily against him, but when he looked down at her, her eyes were open. She stared blankly at the ceiling, her face plastered with a lazy smile.

"Mira?" he said. She didn't respond. "Mira?" He shook her a little. "Mira, snapped out it!"

At this she blinked, expression shifting, pupils narrowing just a bit. Her face worked, and she blinked some more.

"Mira, can you hear me?"

She frowned slightly, looking slowly up at him. "Hm?" she said.

"Mira, are you okay?"

She stared at him. She blinked. "Okay? Okay." She tilted her head. "Not okay."

Alan felt his gut clench. "Are you-"

"Not okay. So much fucking better than okay. I feel... transcendent."

Alan blinked.

"I ache everywhere. My throat feels terrible. I stink of sweat and cum and shit and piss. I'm not sure I can move. But I don't even *want* to. I just want to lie here with your cock in my ass and... bask."

Alan looked at her. He could also feel the uncomfortable, clammy feeling of cooling liquid pressed against him by her skin. The feel of her ass was nice, but he had a sudden urge to get up. He shifted uncomfortably.

Mira looked over at him. "Oh. But I guess I've been on top of you a while. You can get up, if you like. Uh, if you can lift me, that is. I was serious when I said I can't move. It's hard to even blink."

Alan sat up, and lifting her, pulled his cock out of her ass. She moaned as he did, the sound ending in a disappointed "awww". He slid out from underneath her, kneeling next to the couch, and set her down. His cum started to flow out of her, and onto the couch with the rest.

Mira managed to looked down at herself. "Wow. That's a lot. Sorry about your couch. But really, you're at least partially to blame." Her face twitched. "Oh god, my nose itches. I can't--rrrr-"

She jerked at her shoulder a couple times. On the third try, she managed to lift her arm, and plant her hand on her face. She scratched.

"Oh... that's better," she said, arm going limp again and sliding to her side. She took a deep breath, and then let it out, and turned her head just enough look at Alan.