Alex in Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In other words, be a man or be a wimp" Alex thought. "Sure let's play!" he said. Luckily he had dressed casual some sport pants and a shirt.

"Should put your phone and keys away, you don't want to lose or break them." Alicia said, holding her hand out. He gave her his keys and phone forgetting to turn the phone off. "Be careful." Alicia whispered. "Bobbi's friends aren't the kindest to you know." Alex looked at her as she pinched his skin.

"Oh." he got it now, they ran down some stairs into the large backyard, several men had gathered there, seemed as though they had taken a break.

"Well, look who decided to show up?" One of Alex's friends said.

"Yeah I decided to bail you guys out." Alex replied. He smiled as he looked things over.

"Are we going to play or we going to talk?" a guy said from Bobbi's team said.

"It's them against us huh?" Alex asked as he noticed Bobbi's team was all white members and his friends and a few others were from different Ethnic backgrounds.

"Ain't it like that all the time?" Another guy said.

"What's the score?" Alex said grabbing the football from the ground.

"How about we start over?" Bobbi asked in confidence.

"Sounds good to me." Alex said looking at the others. "Good with you?" he asked the rest of his team. They all nodded.

"Honey" Bobbi shouted up to Alicia "Flip a coin" he said.

"Heads!" Alex barked out quickly.

"Head's it is!" she said replied back.

"Your ball!" Alex said throwing the ball at Bobbi.

The game started, it got quick right away with Bobbi taking his team down a few yards before the ball was intercepted by one of Alex's team. "Good job." Alex said.

"Would of like to have kept upright after I caught it though." the man said back. Alex saw a few tackles and shoulder charges that made him realize this game was serious. Most of the party was outside watching.

"You be QB Alex." a guy said that he didn't know or ever seen before.

"Ok." Alex shrugged he would of rather be WR but whatever. He hiked the ball, within seconds the rush was on him, he span around it and threw for some good yards. Hiked again this time he did a shovel pass to his friend and made a block that went for another few yards. He quickly recognized his speeder a small Asian guy. "Go long but soon as you catch it get out of bounds fast." he said to him. The guy nodded.

"That one is out muscling me." Fred said who was one of his Alex's co workers, pointing at a big man with tattoos all over him, some of them were very racial including a swastika.

"Let him through, don't block him." Alex said. He had a plan in mind, which would teach the big guy a lesson or two.

"Are you sure?" Fred asked. Alex nodded. He hiked the ball and waited, the man came full charge at him, Alex lowered his body tucked his shoulders under the man and lifted; the man flew over Alex and landed with a loud thud. The crowd made a loud sound as they saw the man bounce. Alex fired the ball deep scoring a touchdown. "Sorry man." Alex said turning around to help the guy up.

"I don't want your hand!" the man said brushing him off. "Do that again and you will be in a whole heap of trouble boy!" he said walking around.

"Don't play a man's game if you're going to be a little bitch!" Alex replied.

"What did you say?" the man came up to him. He was twice Alex's size but Alex was sure he could take him if it came to that.

Bobbi stood in the middle between Alex and the man "Your embarrassing me!" he whispered to the man. Smiling at the crowd that had gathered on the large balcony.

"Sorry Bobbi, control your pet." the man backed away.

"Nice touchdown, got an arm on you." Bobbi said. "Make it first to 3 touchdowns?" he asked.

"Sure." Alex replied. Bobbi's team got it again and they muscled their way down the field by running and not throwing it. Soon they scored the next touchdown.

"We can't tackle them." Alex said "They are too big." he said looking over at them, his team was tired, they had been pushed ran over, thrown to the ground. "Two more touchdown guys" he said, trying to rally them. "Ok end around everybody head that way." he pointed. "You" he pointed to the Asian, "Go that way." he pointed in the other direction, "They are too big, once that mass goes one way it will be hard to go back the other, we are going to make this too fast for them." they clapped and got into formation.

"Your guys are looking a bit tired Alex" Bobbi said. People laughed from the balcony. Alex realized everybody was outside now. "I hear your good with paperwork, if you lose how about you do my taxes?" Bobbi said. More people laughed. Alex stood upright.

"I heard your good with cars, how about you lose, you take a look at mine?" Alex replied as more laughter ensued."I think it needs an oil change." Alex smiled.

Bobbi laughed "You're on!".

"Alex are you crazy?" Fred said. "You know how much he makes you will spend weeks figuring out his taxes."

Alex smiled. "Who said I was going to lose?" he hiked the ball giving it to his biggest guy who rumbled a few yard then as he reached the end of his run, he threw it the other way. The small Asian guy caught it, he had only Alex blocking and yards ahead open. "Stay behind me and to the left" Alex said as he ran ahead. One man came out at him Alex laid a nice shoulder into him and he fell down, another came and Alex shoved him to the floor. "Go!" he shouted as the yards ahead were open. Another touchdown, "2-1" Alex said passing Bobbi. "If you don't stop us, it will be 3-2." he smiled. Bobbi looked at his guys furiously. Alex came back to his guys. "On the second run, everybody make-believe you're going to tackle but let them score, we want the ball back." he said. Alex waited he knew who was going to get the ball, and he wanted his guys to believe that they were going to let them score; Alex had no intention of letting them score. The ball hiked, Bobbi shovel passed it to another guy, and Alex took off as fast as he could, the man holding it barely got in his hand before Alex's full body hit him square in the chest. The ball flew out landing on the floor; Fred picked it up and raced for the final touchdown. "And that's game." Alex said standing up. Bobbi looked furious.

"Hey?" Alex said "No hard feelings?" he said holding his hand out.

"Of course not" Bobbi said. "Let's take a look at that car." he smiled. "Will get it from the valet, and get it in the garage." Bobbi said smiling.

Alex was drinking beer and hanging out in the garage with Bobbi's friends. He had grown accustomed to their racial jokes, or frequent racial name calling occasionally they would look at him and apologise but Alex brushed it off. "I don't care, as long as you don't harm me or anyone I know, I am cool." Alex said. They nodded and said they could respect that. Alex always thought that everyone was free to think whatever they wanted even when it was stupid or ignorant.

"Sarah called and said she will not be able to lock up the horses." Alicia said from the door to the garage.

Bobbi, who was looking into the engine of Alex's car, "Fuck!" he said out loud.

"It's your party, I will go." she said. Alex could not see her because the door was blocking his view

"Ok they are your responsibility anyway." he shrugged.

"You going to let her drive all the way out there and lock up the horses, doesn't Sarah have help when she goes." one of Bobbi's friend said.

Alex smiled that guy must have wanted to go with her. "Your right, she will probably call back asking for help." Bobbi laughed. The guy nodded.

"Fuck both of you!" Alicia said.

"Hey Alex, it will take a few hours for me to fix this car." Bobbi said. "You mind going with her, its only an hour out there and maybe an hours of work?" he asked

"Ok I don't mind" Alex said. He was getting tired of watching them anyway. Alicia closed the door; Alex walked out the garage and waited at the exit. A few moment passed a large truck pulled up next to him, the door opened it was Alicia

"Come on then." she said. Alex climbed into the truck and was surprised. Alicia was dressed in a very small shorts that cut off just above the thigh line, and a tank top that showed her very beautifully shaped Abs, and of course whatever material the top was made of, was having a losing battle keeping her large chest in.

They drove for what seemed for an hr or more without saying a word. The music was ok if you liked country and pop, Alex thought.

"I'm sorry if they pulled you away from the party." she finally said.

"No of course not, I was getting tired of the car talk and everything else." Alex said trying not to stare, he kept taking a peek, now and then but he thought she must have caught him a couple of times.

"I can handle everything but sometimes the heavy lifting hurts my back." she said. Trying to make light conversation

"That's not the only thing that must hurt your back." Alex thought. "That's ok. I don't mind." he said. They had driven far out of the city and up into the hills. Alex had heard rumors about this part of the state none of them went well for anybody of color. "Is it far?" Alex said his voice sounded a bit nervous.

"No about another half hr." she said. They talked more about work before turning down a dirt road. Alex got nervous, where was she taking him. All the rumors about being tricked up here then being lynched or worse were running rampant in his head. Quickly he reached in his pocket to get his phone, but then he realized she had it. "Do you still have my phone?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes." she said reaching into one of her side pockets, her giant tits jiggled for a bit as she tried to reach it. "Here you go." she said. "But you won't get much reception up here." she said she was right as he looked at his phone, there were no bars.

"Great." he said to himself "Hope they at least bury my body, and not leave it to be eaten." he laughed to himself.

"Here we go." she said as she pulled into a large ranch area.

"Wow this is yours?" Alex said amazed at the size of the land.

"Well Bobbi's dad, I take care of his horses." she said as she got out of the truck. Alex followed he quickly scanned the area and remembered the way out. What help that did, he didn't remember the whole way back to civilization, bit and pieces of the trip but they would catch up to him if he was on foot.

"You look scared." she laughed.

"That obvious huh" Alex said.

"I wouldn't blame you" she said walking towards the stables. "This area isn't the friendliest towards. Well you know" she said. Alex looked at the door as she opened it. "Alex relax please if I wanted to kill you or lynch you, I would not work with you least of all have your phone number" she smiled. "Plus I would have a lot to explain, not the best alibi to have you leave the party with me, with tons of eyewitnesses."

"Part of the trick." Alex said to himself as he entered carefully.

"Boo!" she quickly said jumping out from behind another door as he entered. Alex jumped back outside. She laughed. "Your hysterical" she laughed. She picked up her phone and pressed the talk button. "Bobbi" she said.

"What?" he answered back after a few moments.

"Where are you guys?" she said looking at Alex.

"At the house, why do you want help already, you must have just got there!" he said angrily.

"Nope just checking." she said putting it back in her pocket. "See!" she said walking further into the stables. "It's just me and you here" Alex relaxed a bit but kept his wits about him.

Soon they were moving hay out of the stalls and getting fresh hay from outside and putting it into them, the smell was bad but Alex was thoroughly enjoying himself. They made light conversation and soon he realized she really did not mean him any harm. He also found himself liking her, apart from the obvious music choices, they had a lot in common. "Ok lets go get the horses." she said as she walked out of the back of the stables. Alex followed and saw seven horses walking around a large area. She rang a bell loudly they came running over. She introduced them all. Alex saw a large gray one still out there. "That's Grayson." she sighed. "He is the stubborn one."she said as she led one inside, Alex held a reign and began to walk inside, the horse followed, they went back and forth until they were all in. Grayson was still wondering about. "Wait here I will get him" she said. But Grayson ran away from her, Alex laughed and walked in to help. Grayson ran straight for him "No!" she yelled as Grayson raised on his back legs and kicked his front feet out at Alex who stood his ground, raising his hands.

"Time to go in buddy." he said. Grayson sniffed his hand, and then moved closer sniffing his body. Alex slowly reached for his reigns. "Let's go" he said patting the horses thighs. He led Grayson inside. Alicia looked at him thoroughly impressed.

Inside the stable they did the finishing touches. "Well that's it." she said. Handing Alex a drink of cola, Alex looked at it. "Come on" she smiled. "Poison?" she said "Really, I am going to poison you?" she shook her head with a smile.

Alex shook his head. "Sorry." he said as he pulled the tab, he peeked around looking for a pin prick but couldn't see one.

"So." she said, as she sat across from him. "You and Paula huh?" she smiled.

"What?" Alex said.

"Your phone buzzed a couple of times, I got nosy and peeked in" she said.

Alex smiled "Oh." he said slightly embarrassed. "It's not like that." he said shaking his head.

"You mean you guys aren't." she said with a smile.

"No not at all, she sends me pictures and that is all." he said.

"Well I guess if that's all then it's ok" she said. They sat in silence for a few seconds. "Have to say I am a bit jealous though." she said.

"Huh?' Alex said surprised. "Of what?" he asked.

"Well you get those and store them, so I was thinking you must be a boob guy." she said. "But mine are slightly bigger and I haven't caught you staring yet." she said.

"Slightly?" Alex said to himself. "Well." Alex said caught off guard. "I must be better than I think I am, because I have definitely been staring." he admitted. He didn't know why he said that but it was out there.

"Really," she said, "Well then you're definitely good at it." she said feeling better.

"Did you want me to stare?" he asked.

"Well I am used to it, and not having someone stare has me a bit off guard." she said.

Alex stared at them. "Feel better" he said smiling.

"Slightly." she said getting closer to him. "Now do it." she said. Alex stared at them they were directly in front of him.

"Ok feel better now?" he said as he finished. She kissed him. "Whoa!" he said standing up. "You're married!" he said "To a guy that can bench me, or worse snap me in half!" he said.

"Shut up" she said as she got closer. Alex was pinned between a wall and her she put her hand barricading him in. She tip toed and kissed him on the chin. "Bow your head silly." she said. Alex thought about it. "Now!" she ordered. Alex bowed his head a little and she kissed him on the mouth, it felt good. His hands still at the side of him she reached for one. "They are here." she said as she placed it on her chest. Alex squeezed one, he had a big hand, he could easily palm a basketball, but he barely got half of one of her tits in one hand. "Other hand" she said as she continued kissing him. Alex obeyed and felt both of her tits, any doubts that they were fake vanished from his mind. Her hand reached the top of his pants and worked its way inside..She pushed away from him. "Oh my god" she said surprised. She pulled down his sport pants in one quick pull.

His dick sprung out of his boxers straight at her. "Wow!" she said looking at it. Alex was more than average in that dept. he had a dick just a little over 10 inches which was very thick. She reached out for it with her hand and began to pump it back and forth. Alex relaxed as her hand moved back and forth faster and faster. His eyes closed as she used another hand. Then he felt her mouth wrap around it she began to move just her mouth along it, her lips felt so good along his dick, her tongue swirled around the head before it disappeared back in, she tried getting it all in her mouth but couldn't, soon he heard the gagging noises as she took it as deep into her mouth as she could. "Dammit!" she said. "I want all of it!" she said. She took it deep again Alex grabbed her head and pushed it onto it, Again it stopped against the back of her throat. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at him, he couldn't believe how she looked with his black dick in her mouth.

"Switch positions!" she said hungrily. She moved herself against the wall kneeling even further down. "Ok now." she said grabbing his dick forcibly into her mouth again her tight lips invited him further, he slid more into her mouth as she took more of it than before, she stopped to get some air. "You're going to have fuck my mouth." she said in between breaths. Alex's dick throbbed at the thought. He had never gotten a mouth this good, let alone fucked one this good. He nodded as she laid her head back against the wall. "Don't stop till it's all in." she ordered. He nodded she took his dick back in her mouth, he slowly start fucking her mouth holding her head firm against the wall as he did so, he could feel the vacuum in her mouth made as she sucked on him, he pushed further and could feel the back of her throat, she gagged some but still held his dick firm in her mouth, he pushed more as his dick made its way down her throat, her arms began to flap on the sides of her. He quickly pulled out. "Why did you stop?" she said punching his leg. "You looked like you were in pain." he said. "Oh my god shut up and fuck my mouth, harder this time." she said angrily. She pulled him back in her mouth as she hungrily began to suck back and forth along it. She nodded at him as he began to fuck her mouth as she ordered it felt good this time it went down her throat she grabbed his butt and pulled him in closer forcing his dick all the way in. He began to feel the sensation as he began to cum, quickening his pace, he fucked her mouth harder, hearing her gag made him go faster, till he pushed it in all the way and came. She had no choice but to swallow all of it as it filled her mouth and throat. Her eyes widened at the amount he was unloading in her mouth. Finally she swallowed the last of it and pushed him away softly, wiping the saliva dropping down her mouth.

"God that was good!" she said with a sense of accomplishment. "I have never swallowed that much." she said breathing heavily. "I can still feel some of it going down my throat.". Her breathing got better as she took shorter breaths. "Do you always cum that much?" she asked.

"No its been a while" he said smiling. "I have never done that though." he staring down at her

"You think I ever had someone fuck my mouth?" she said up at him with her sparkling blue eyes. "Let alone a black man." she said.

"Never been with a black guy?" he asked in surprised.

"Nope never." she said hungrily looking at his dick, it was spent but even at this size it was bigger than Bobbi's.

"My turn." she said as she grabbed one of Alex's legs and pushed him backwards at the stomach. Alex fell to the floor with a loud thump. She stood over him with her legs on each side.

"Your violent and bossy." he said smiling.

"And you love it!" she said back as she wiggled out of her low cut shorts revealing a black lace thong. She pulled it down revealing herself to him she was perfectly shaved clean; she lowered herself over his face. "Stick out your tongue!" she ordered. Alex did not have to ask where this was going as her knees touched the ground close to his ears, her perfectly shaved pussy wet and ready for the tasting right above his mouth, her legs held his hands away from her. She slowly worked herself back and forth along his outstretched tongue. "Lick it!" she ordered as he flicked his tongue as fast as he could along her clit, "Suck on it" he did as he was told, her knees tighten around his head, she grabbed his head and pulled it up to her wetness as he licked deeper into her, his tongue flicked and licked deep inside her pussy as she tightened around it. She held his head tight between her knees and lifted his head tighter in her, and then pushed it hard to the ground as she rode harder; she looked down at him her blonde hair draped over her face.