Alex in Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this don't you?" she asked as she rode back and forth, Alex curled his tongue as she rode it back and forth and up and down, pushing his head further into the ground. "Fuck!" she screamed. Alex has had girl face sit on him before but never rode his tongue and none so tasteful, he pushed his tongue deeper into her and sucked on her clit. Soon he could tell she was getting close to cumming, "Eat it!" she said as she pulled his face into her and holding it tight against her pussy, her body convulsed in an orgasm. "Oh my god" she said still sitting on his chest "that was great!".

Alex smiled his face glistened with her wetness over his mouth and nose. He started staring at her heaving chest, still locked away in her sport tank top. "I think it's time don't you?" she smiled as she grabbed a hold of her top and began pulling it up. "You sure you're ready?" she said looking down at him between her knees he nodded. She took the top off, her incredibly large tits fell free, they were much larger than Alex could even imagine.

"Your eyes tell me that you like." she laughed. She slid down his chest freeing his hands, instantly his hands started caressing and squeezing them, it took two hands to even get close to feeling all of one and still there was much more of the boob still untouched. "Give up you won't be able to." she smiled pleased that he was so engrossed in her chest. She felt backwards and felt he was hard "Already?" she said she looked back at his dick. "I didn't want to go this far." she said almost to herself.

"We can stop here" he said. He really did not want to, but he said it to make her feel better.

"Shut up!" she turned back to him angrily. She crawled down hovering her body over his dick, slowly she began to lower herself onto it, she moaned as it entered her filling her up, she looked down at him and could tell he was liking the feeling of stretching her pussy further than anyone else had she slid back up then down trying to get all of it in. Alex loved the feeling of being rode, unlike most women who rode him, Alicia did not rest on her knees she had her feet planted on the ground her knees bent towards him her only balance was his dick inside her pussy, he saw her almost go all the way down then back up again, he reached out to help her but she slapped his hand away, "I can do it!" she said in between breaths. Finally she took him all in with her next downward movement, she moaned louder holding herself there for a few seconds then she began to bounce up and down harder and faster. Alex had never been rode like this, his dick felt on fire but at the same time it felt better than anything he had ever experienced.

"Ready?" she said he nodded he didn't know what she meant but whatever it was it had to be good. She leaned back further grabbing his ankle she worked herself up and down faster, Alex had a very nice view of his dick going inside her pink wet pussy, "Like that?" she asked Alex nodded "Say it!" she said.

"I love seeing my dick in your pussy" he said loud.

"Oh my god Alex" she said he felt her body shudder again and saw her wet pussy getting wetter.

"Will you cum already?" she said leaning back forward. Her phone rang as she came forward sitting down completely on his dick she picked the phone out of her shorts pocket "Hello?" she said in a breathe "No out of breath from riding." she said rocking back and forth. "Yes we are nearly done here, I will be back soon." she said as she rocked back further and harder.

Alex moaned feeling his dick getting deeper inside her. She quickly grabbed his head with her free hand and pulled it into her chest. Alex's head was engulfed by her large boobs she held him there. Alex couldn't breathe, he thought she could actually tit fuck his whole head with her chest. "No, that was Alex." she said. "Yes we will be on our way soon as Alex is finished.". Alex couldn't believe she was riding his dick, while talking on the phone, and talking about him. He began to push up into her and she gasped as it went deeper into her. "Yes Yes I mean no" she tried to say something but another thrust from Alex made her stop, she took the phone from her mouth to take a deep breath. Pulling his head tighter into her chest, "I really have to go!" she said into the phone. "Yes he is Cumming, I mean coming inside, Yes where else will he cum, I mean be?" she said. "Ok let me get him finished so we can come home." she said panting. "Ok I will tell him but his head buried right now." she said taking Alex's thrusts deeper. "What did it sound like I said, his head is buried, he seems to have gotten himself in quite a predicament." she said again quickly taking the phone away from his mouth. "Oh my god get off the phone!" she screamed hiding another thrust in her voice."Bye!" she said.

She threw the phone on the floor. She let go of his head and he took a deep breath from hiding in between. "Cum in me now!" she said forcing his head back in her chest she wrapped both arms around her chest and his head, and began to ride him faster. "That's it." she began to say as she felt his body tighten he gripped her hard as she took him all the way in. His dick began to swell as it began to shoot it loads inside her coating her walls. "That's it give me all of it." she said. Alex pumped more cum out into her over and over, he felt like he would never stop. "How much do you have?" she smiled still feeling his dick pulse inside her, his cum was leaking out of her and he still was cumming. She slowly rose up off him after she felt him stop. "We better be going." she said she stood up, but her legs felt like jelly and she wobbled for a few seconds gaining her balance. "There is a tap over there." she pointed "I am going into the house, I have to get some of this out of me or he will definitely see it.." she said pointing to her legs, his cum was still leaking down the side of her leg.

"I'm sorry" Alex said. He was not really sorry the site of his cum rolling down both her legs, was intoxicating.

She slapped him hard across the face. "Don't!" she said walking away.

Alex waited for her to come out of the house, she came out with a new shirt and another shorts. He looked at her and couldn't believe a few moments ago, he had his dick inside her. "Ok lets go." she said "You're driving." she said throwing the keys to him. Alex got in the truck and began to drive out, "You do remember how to get back?" she asked tying her hair back in a pony tail.

"Yeah somewhat." he said nervously. "But you're going to tell me where to turn right" he asked. As he pulled onto the paved road.

"Nope" she said shifting his seat back. "I am going to be busy." she said pulling his pants down. "Eyes on the road." she said swallowing his dick in her mouth within seconds he was getting hard again. Her head bounced up and down, as she sucked his dick for the second time. Alex swerved all over the road trying to concentrate. His eyes kept rolling in the back of his head every time she took him all in. He made a turn and nearly took out a stop sign. She looked up for a quick second. "Doing a good job." she said then continued. His foot began to spasm as he tried to keep it steady he accelerated faster than he needed too, nearly hitting the person in front of him. He had just cum so he knew it would take forever to cum again. "This isn't working!" she said sitting up, she sat back in her seat and wiggled out of her shorts, she was wearing a red thong now. "You better be a good driver." she said as she climbed on top of him pushing the seat further back. Alex reached for the cruise control just in time as she sank onto his dick again. "Much better." she said as she slowly bounced on him. Alex looked over her shoulders; he barely was able to hold the steering wheel still.

"Fuck that feels good." she said as she lowered her head onto his shoulders giving him a better view of the road. She bit him hard on the shoulders sucking on his skin.

"Oww!" he screamed as she did it again in the same spot. She did it again for a third time.

"Marking my possession." she said, as she rocked back and forth on him. She leaned back in and bit his other shoulder, the pain and pleasure was sending Alex over the road, people beeped and cursed at him."She rode him faster lifting his shirt slightly then lifting hers pressing her naked chest against his. Alex pulled over he had too his head was spinning, his dick was been rode again, and it felt like it was in a vice, as she tightened around him with every stroke. "Ok you had your break." she said looking into his eyes. Alex nodded as he pulled away from the shoulder. Her tits felt so good against his bare chest, she bit and nibbled all along his shoulder and neck.

She slowed down to peek at where they were. "Your lasting too long." she said "We are getting close to home." she warned. "I am not getting off till you fill me up again." she said rocking harder and faster. "You know you want to cum in me." she whispered in his ear. "Fill my married pussy with your cum." she whispered. "Or shall I bury ya head in my tits again." she threatened.

This was enough he gripped the steering wheel tight as he began to cum again. He could see the house as he pulled into the driveway, he was glad the garage door was closed. "Good timing!" she said. She lifted herself off of him, quickly pulling on her shorts, leaving her thong behind. "That's for you" she quickly said as she jumped out the truck. Bobbi came from behind the house just as Alex dropped from the truck.

"Had a good time?" he asked his wife as she hurriedly past him.

"The best!" she said "I gotta clean up, someone made a mess." she stared back at Alex."You have to give him more lessons." she said patting her husband on the back.

"You're supposed to ride, not the other way round." Bobbi said looking at the dirt on Alex's shirt and pants. "Looks like the horse rode you!" he laughed.

"I will remember that for the next time." Alex laughed.

"Sounds like you were getting in over your head up there" Bobbi said to Alex. Alex quickly shoved her thong down his back pocket. "You have hay and dirt on you, what's that bruise on ya shoulder?" Bobbi asked.

"I fell, well kinda got pushed." Alex smiled

"Well there is your car, got it working in tip top condition." Bobbi said.

"Thank you." Alex quickly hurried for his car, before any sign of what happened showed on his face.

"You may need these." Bobbi said throwing him the keys.

"Thanks." Alex said catching them, he jumped in his car, waved goodbye then peeled out of the drive way.

Bobbi picked up his phone. "Yeah he just left." he said to the other person on the line. "No of course he doesn't, you know how they are.". He stopped walking to the house looking in. "No she isn't around." he held his hand against his chin and brushed his beard. "Really, for that long?" he smiled "I am impressed." he began to walk back to the house. "No No, no one deals with this yet not till we hear from the boss." he said. "Ok." he said as he hung up. "Honey we got to talk!" he said running inside.