Alex in Wonderland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you saw that one too," Alex moaned, as though having forgotten it existed. "Then you saw how it was forced on me, right? I told you how John just reached over and grabbed me and pulled me toward him, that he literally took me by force, by surprise, right? I mean the picture does show that, right?"

"Actually kiddo," I said truthfully. "It looks like the two of you were going at it like gangbusters, and there's no evidence there that indicates you're being forced to go along against your will, little one."

"Oh crap," he said, which caused me to chuckle at his innocence. "I don't know what happened. It wasn't my first kiss, you know. I got to kiss Sally Jensen like that once last year...well, pretty much like that. Except she said it was gross, that it was like kissing a girl, so I never went out with her again. But with John, I don't know. It just seemed to feel so...so right, you know. And that's just not right, damn it all!"

"Aw, come on Alice," I said encouragingly. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, after all, it was just a kiss. And so what if you liked it. Did it kill you? No! Did you get pleasure out of it? Yes! Did you give your friend great pleasure from it? Yes! And so what happened - you got to be Alice for a couple hours today, no harm, no foul."

"Yeah, you're right," he said, sounding a bit more upbeat. "And at least that Sam Travis guy doesn't have those pictures to hold over my head anymore. God, that was scary."

"I bet it was," I said, trying to hide a smirk. "Although it sure seemed like you were about ready to fall head over heels for that boy too when I caught the two of you pussy-footing around in the lockers back there."

"Oh Puh-leeze," Alex moaned. "Don't even get me going about that ass. I was only doing what I had to do in order to get those pictures back. Can I help it if he turned out to be just as good a kisser as John? Shit, is there a special school that boys go to in order to learn how to tongue-suck like that?"

"No, I don't think so," I said with a bright laugh. "I just think they get lots of practice with young, willing chickies like you, sluts who are eager to drop their panties and give it up in a heartbeat."

"Oh puh-leeze," Alex groaned again.

"Speaking of pictures," I said, changing the subject. somewhat. "Did Sam ever show you what he had on you? Did you ever see the pictures?"

"No, I never did," he said.

"Would you like to see them?" I asked, then added before he had a chance to respond, "Go ahead, take a look." Then I practically forced my phone on him.

"Oh my god," he said, dragging out each word as he viewed each picture. "I *am* such a slut in these! I mean, these make me look like I'm so, so, willing, so eager. I mean...these really make me out to be the one who jumped John's bones, wantonly acting like a whore, kissing him and jerking him off like that. God, if Sam had sent these to my sister or my parents...god, I'd be a dead man right now."

"Look Alice," I said. "Like I told you, it happened, it's over with. You've got the pictures...well, I've got the pictures, but whatever, they're in safe hands. The incident is closed and done with, you had a bit of fun and got to be a slut for the day. Now let's go home and forget about it, okay?"

"Yeah, you're right," Alex said. "Let's do that. I've been riding around now for almost five hours today and am getting so tired of it. I also haven't eaten anything since breakfast this morning. I'm really starved."

"I thought you said you brought something with you to eat for the ride. In fact you were eating it when you were talking to me on the phone."

"Oh, I forgot," Alex said with a blush. "Well that was just a small snack, not enough to fill me up or anything." Then, as though saved by the bell from further interrogation, he caught something familiar looking back at him from the phone. "Wait, where'd these pictures come from?"

"What do you mean," I asked him. "You know exactly where those pictures came from."

"No, not those," he said. "Not the ones of John and me. These others of me taken this morning at the bus station by my Mom when she had me pose by the car for some pictures for her. And what the hell is that? Is that my ponytail? No, it can't be."

As he was seeing the pictures of himself, he started grabbing at his scalp, to see if what he was seeing there was the same as what he was actually wearing atop his head. "Oh god...no wonder..."

"What's wrong honey," I asked Alex, taking the phone away from him. "Oh my. In all the confusion I forgot all about these pictures. Your Mother sent these to your sister and she sent them to me. She only sent them so I could use them to identify you in the bus station. I was going to show them to you but then everything else happened and I just forgot. But what's wrong these shots, honey? I mean, I think they're simply divine."

"Are you kidding," he nearly shouted, as if I should have noticed right off, which of course I did. "It's my hair, look at my hair, at the way my Mom fixed my ponytail this morning. She put it way up too high, all the way up to my scalp like a girl would wear it. She made me look just like a sissy girl."

"You mean that isn't how you always wear it, Alice," I asked, feigning wide-eyed shock and wonder.

"Of course it isn't" Alex said insistently. ""What do you take me for, anyway? I mean, jeez, you think I wanted to go out of my way to look like a girl?" Then, I watched as he lowered the visor and gazed wonderingly at himself in the mirror on the flip side.

"Here," I said, as I handed him my compact which he took and, opening it, looked at me questioningly. "Your nose is shiny, put some powder on it." When he finished that task, I handed him some tissues. "Moisten these with some spit to try and clean up your lipstick. It's been messed up some from your adventures. "

And as if everything finally became crystal clear for him, he did as instructed. "God," he said while staring into the mirror and working hard to improve his image. "No wonder everybody thought I was a girl today."

"Well, little one," I said. "At least you make a very pretty girl. And just imagine how much prettier you could be if you had breasts. Yes sir, the boys would be breaking down the doors to get at you then, sweets."

As I said this I looked over to see Alex staring back at me in wide-eyed amazement, unable to understand how I could even make such a statement. Then he turned his head to gaze into the mirror once again before putting the visor back in place. After doing so he gave a very obvious and discernible shiver. I had to wonder if that shiver was one of fear or anticipation.

"Okay Alice," I said, as I pulled into my driveway. "Here we are, home sweet home."

"Finally," he said. "Thank god. Finally, things can get back to normal."

Little did either of us know...

12