All Comments on 'Alexander and Jennifer: We Meet'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brave men

only brave men are after a women that could match or beat them.

most men want to rule the women and not treat her as their equal. I

liked your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please...

I liked your story although the beginning is not well written and may put some readers off continuing.

However, we have to get by your poor grammar and pretty poor spelling, so reread your next submission and correct the errors before it leaves you, or, better still, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good!!

I identified well. The best sex is between equals. Strong men and strong women concerned about the pleasures of each other. Physically, mentally and emotionally. No BDSM bullshit. Thank you! 5*

pantographpantographover 7 years ago
Nice, but an Erotic Connection

Not very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My kind of woman

This is exactly what I looked for in a woman 37 years ago. I found her and we are still very much in love. I could really identify with this story.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 4 years ago
A story that needs another chapter

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful romance story

This is a well-paced story, with a good introduction and interesting characters. The author does not rush the story, but develops it slowly and carefully, which is exactly the right thing to do, especially in the Romance genre. There are some errors in grammar and spelling, but these are minor, and do not take away from the overall excellence of this story.

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
LOVED IT

good plot, dynamic and 5 stars in sex scenes. Have you ever thought of doing Romance+Interracials between young black female (slave) and young white male? I really liked some of the romances written about that time, its hard to write because of slave and owner`s son and all but I have read some of the best ones, its a good plot if you want to write (or a modern one which is just as great)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous