Alexander's Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia waved her forearm stump as she and Sandra walked along the hard dirt path from the beach to Connie's house. They wore matching red tee shirts that exposed their stomachs and matching black thong bottoms.

"Don'tcha both look nice," Connie roared as she stood, took a few hops, and then leaned against the railing watching them walk up the steps to the deck.

"Wow. Such a great afternoon," Julia said wrapping her arm around Connie and kissing her on the lips for a moment. Sandra waited until her turn and then did the same.

"Drink fixings are in the kitchen," Connie said as she hopped back to the chair. She lifted the cup with her foot and finished the remainder before holding it out towards Sandra. "Would you mind?" she said.

Sandra and Julia walked to the kitchen. Sandra held Connie's cup as it banged lightly against the crutch. "What do you think Emily's doing?"

"I guess she's probably seen Martin and now she's nervous as hell, waiting until in the morning to have it off."

"I kind of feel bad she's having to do this all alone. She will do just fine though."

Connie crutched into the kitchen just after the other two women. "Your new friend?"

"Yeah. She's doing her arm. I guess in the morning." Julia licked at the incision to relieve an itch. "Do you use that long stump much?"

"I often wear my hook."

"Oh." She licked the incision again. "Fucking itch. How about the other arm, when's that going away?"

"If I hadn't had the leg off, I'd be armless by now, probably both at the shoulder. You look fantastic without your hands."

Julia rubbed the end of the forearm stump over Connie's shoulder and down towards the nipple. "Why thank you darlin'." She let the breast balance on the long stump for a moment then fondled the nipple while Connie spoke.

"Do you think your friend, ah, Emily, will only have the one arm off?"

"She didn't say anything about the other arm, sure had the chance to say." She laughed again and lowered her stump from the breast.

Sandra made one trip from the kitchen to the patio for each drink, then sitting them on the table. She leaned her crutches against the railing and sipped her drink while watching two men walking along the edge of the surf and holding hands. Her phone rang.

"Hey," she said, recognizing Emily's caller ID as the phone rang.

"Just an update. I'm at the Cozy Inn. Surgery is on for seven in the morning."

"How much arm are you keeping?"

"I told him midway between the elbow and shoulder. I should be able to wear an arm if I want. Right now, I don't. I can always have more off if I choose. Geez, I'm so excited. He gave me some pills to help relax me. I feel them kicking in."

"We will be here a few more days. The beach is fantastic. We went for a walk and now we're having a drink. I feel so-o relaxed. Call when you can, I want to hear how it all went."

"Will you promise to stop by on the way back?"

"I bet that can be arranged. Maybe you can come with us next time we visit down here. I think you'd like Connie. She's missing an arm and a leg. She uses her foot to do things."

"Wow. I'd love to do that. She giggled. "I'll call when I can."

Sandra dropped the closed phone into the purse and hopped back to the railing. The warm ocean breeze blew her long hair about her head and she pushed it back into a ponytail then let it go. She sipped her drink and let her hand roam over the small patch of cloth of the thong. Her hand then slipped over the rounded mound of her left hip minus the thigh. She tilted the glass and drank the rest of the whiskey.

-

Dr. Anderson looked into the room at Emily as she walked around the small space between the bed and the window. She was dressed in jeans, a sleeveless blouse, and barefooted.

"Look at you, up already," he quietly said.

"I feel a little off balance," she joked as she saw who was speaking.

"Are you ready to leave?"

"I've been ready for an hour." She looked at the clock on the room wall. "It's only three, but if you think I'm ready, I'd love to leave."

"It seems like you are doing quite well. Have a seat and let me look at the dressing. If I let you go, you've got to promise me that you won't exert yourself." He paused and looked at her. "No orgasms for another twenty-four hours." He laughed.

"Guess the few I've already had this afternoon will remain my secret." She laughed and sat on the bed.

"I didn't hear that," he scolded then unbandaged the stump. Just a little drainage here." He pointed to one end of the incision. "That's perfectly okay. You are welcome to walk around the hospital and outside then stay here tonight. I know the food isn't exactly gourmet quality."

"If your feelings wouldn't be hurt, I'd like to stay at the motel then drive home tomorrow."

"I want you to see me in the morning before you leave for home."

She acknowledged the request promising to do so. He showed her how to care for the stump instructing her to leave the bandages alone for the night. He asked her to return twice during the next ten days and she agreed.

"Once the sutures are out, you can get it as wet as you'd like ... till then keep it dry. Some people tape a plastic sandwich bag over it in the bath. I didn't tell you that of course." He smiled. "Your stump is doing nicely. Take it easy for a few days until you get used to not having it there. I don't want you falling on or banging it."

-

Barb, the same woman that checked her out of the motel, was behind the counter as Emily walked across the small lobby. The tops of the Barb's crutches were visible under her arms as she moved towards the middle of the counter.

"I'll never forget my surgery. How are you feeling?"

"I still can't believe it is gone." She lifted the stump and let it back down. "I thought for sure I'd be spending another night there."

"He's letting people leave a lot sooner than a few years ago. I guess you need one more night here. Huh?"

"Yup. I can't wait to get home."

"Got someone waiting for you?"

"Not really. My neighbor, Carla, knows and doesn't seem to have a problem with what I've done."

Emily left the car parked near the office and carried her small overnight bag to room 143 near the end of the building. Standing in front of the door, she caught herself reaching towards the doorknob with the hand no longer part of her body. She told herself that was silly and that it would take a while to learn not to try to use that hand anymore. Just the sensation of failing to be able to use the hand ratcheted up the intense sexual feelings already raging though her body.

The door closed behind her and Emily dropped the bag on the bed. She stood in front of the mirror hanging on the wall over the low dresser and looked at herself again, same as in the bathroom of her hospital room for a few minutes until a nurse interrupted the brief interlude. Now, no one would do that and she was free to look as long as she wanted. She let the stump move up and down, front and back, then around in a circle. The sleeveless blouse afforded her the full view, but she wanted more. With her only hand, she pulled at the bottom of the blouse until it slipped over her head. With a slight flip, it sailed through the air and landed on the bed. Her fingers pulled at the snap and she pushed against the waistband of her jeans until she stood completely undressed.

"Wow!" The word flowed through the room to her delight. She was tempted to unbandage the stump, but resisted the impulse.

She sat in the padded chair and propped a foot on the table while pressing keys on her cell phone. "Hey Sandra. It's done." Her voice was upbeat and filled with happiness. "Yup, I'm sitting here in the same motel room from the other night. I see the doctor in the morning then I'm driving towards home." She paused and listened. "I wish I didn't have to go home right away." There is another pause. "The beach sounds great. I wish I didn't have to keep this bandage on." Then another pause. "Really? Are you sure I wouldn't be imposing?"

She listened and walked to the bed. With the phone tucked in the crook of her neck, she pulled a notepad and pen out, and then walked back to the chair.

"I've got a pen. Give me the directions." She almost dropped the phone and reached with her missing hand. She laughed and reached up with the hand holding the pen. "I keep forgetting the arm is gone. It sure feels like it is still there." She listened to laughter, and then Sandra reassured her the sensation of it being there would fade quickly. She repositioned the phone and wrote the directions to Connie's house on the paper. "Great. I'll see you late in the afternoon."

She held the phone and leaned back in the chair. A few minutes later, she called her neighbor to explain how she would come home in a few days.

"Yeah, it's gone ... for good."

"When are you coming home?"

"In a few days. I can't wait to see you."

"Why so long? I thought they said you'd been just a day or two. Are you still in the hospital?"

"No darling. I'm in a motel tonight. They have asked me to visit for a few days while I get used to having one arm."

"I want to see you."

"I know. Give me a few days."

Emily stood in front of the bathroom sink and washed herself with a washcloth in a near vain attempt to freshen up without taking a shower. She laughed as she attempted to wash under her remaining arm, something she had not realized would be so difficult. The more she thought about it, the more she wondered how she would ever shave under that arm as well. She found the disposable plastic shower cap and small bar of soap and decided to take a quick shower, possibly even wash her hair. A gentle knock on the door stopped her just as she unwrapped the bar of soap. She held the towel against her and walked to the door forgetting it would not be possible to hold the towel and open it.

"Who is it?"

"Barb ... from the front desk. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

Emily let the towel dangle from her hand leaving her exposed to the world as she opened the door. "Sorry, not enough hands." She laughed. "Come on in."

Barb closed the door behind her. "I know you're probably beat, but if you'd like some company for dinner, I'm off duty. We could celebrate."

"Yeah. That would be great." As Emily talked, she walked around the room naked almost dragging the towel on the floor. "I was pondering the shower, but I don't have anything to cover my stump. I was going to use the shower cap, but then I realized I don't have anything to hold it on with." She stopped and looked at Barb. "Have a seat and let me dress."

Barb sat in the only chair in the room, the one by the table. She laid her crutches beside the chair and watched Emily. "You look very nice," she said. "I wish I looked that good naked."

Emily walked over to her, reached down, and pulled on her hand until they stood face-to-face, lips inches apart. They could both feel the warm demanding air flowing from the other's mouth. They both let the tension build for a moment until their mouths could no longer stand to be apart. A brief exploration with tongues left each woman breathing hard. They parted. A hand on the other's back begged to be even closer.

"I need some company," Emily begged in a sultry voice.

"It's been too long for me," Barb replied letting her mouth cover Emily's without further thought.

They stood, touching fingers over places, tongues probing deeply, and faces twisting for better contact.

"You have too many clothes on," Emily whispered pulling away and walking to the bed.

Barb hopped rather than using her crutches. She bounced a few times as she sat on the bed. "I would suggest my bed. It would be much more comfortable. I just don't want to wait. This one will do just fine."

"Good." Emily pawed at Barb's body, fondled her stump hidden inside the jeans, fell on top of her, bumping her arm. "Ouch," she moaned rolling onto her back and holding her stump. "Fuck!" she screamed.

"Oh god, there's some blood on the bandage."

"I promised I'd wouldn't exert myself. What am I going to do?"

"Let me unwrap it. The blood could just drainage. I've been around a LOT of new stumps." She giggled. Emily lay on her back and Barb carefully unwrapped the gauze bandage. She gently dabbed some of the bandage against the incision. "Yeah, I think it is just drainage. I guess we shouldn't sleep together tonight ... much as I'd like to." Barb rewrapped the stump and snuck the end under a prior fold then pressed the tape back on.

Barb hopped to the chair and picked up her crutches. "If you feel like having something to eat, I'd love to have you join me."

Emily wiped at the tears and nodded. She held her jeans open and slipped her feet though the legs then snapped the fastener. With some effort, she worked the zipper closed, before pulling a clean tee shirt on that hid most of her bandaged stump. As she put her sandals on, she looked up at Barb and wiped her eyes again.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I'm ready."

-

Emily sat on the exam table dressed in a short faded denim skirt and tee shirt with sleeves ending just above the elbow. Her feet covered with running shoes fastened with Velcro straps swung occasionally banging against the table support. Her purse sat a short distance away. Her fingers fumbled at the bottom of the shirt as she prepared to pull it off just enough to let him examine her stump.

"What DID you do to your stump?" the doctor begged as he unwrapped it.

"I tripped and fell against the bed." She knew it was a small lie, but she wasn't going to say that she was desperately horny and there was a willing partner.

"It'll be okay. Don't worry. Just be more careful. You could have ripped some of the stitches out." He pressed the finger covered with latex against the stump, feeling in different places. "Okay young woman, not again. Do you hear me?"

With new bandages wrapped around the stump, he handed her a bag of supplies. "Plenty more in here. I expect to see you in three days. Change the bandages every day until then. Get someone to help you if you can't manage it by yourself."

"Okay." She picked up her purse, the bag, and stood. "I can't thank you enough."

"Just take care of yourself. See me again in three days."

She pulled the shirt back over her as he walked out the door. She followed and walked happily into the warm morning and the parking lot.

-

Connie crutched naked though the house towards the kitchen to make coffee. The morning sunlight flooded the great room and she paused long enough to open the French doors to let in some fresh air.

Julia rolled closer to Sandra and kissed her awake. "What a delicious way to wake up."

Sandra pushed her onto her back and sat on her pelvis. "Careful, I might just have to turn you into a limp noodle on the orgasm express." She giggled for a moment as she bent down towards her lips.

"Coffee," Connie yelled from the kitchen.

"We're busy," Sandra yelled back.

The sounds of one barefoot alternating with a rubber crutch tip, echoed off the walls of the hall as Connie made her way towards the bedroom.

"Not fair doing that without me. Isn't Emily coming today?"

"Yeah, I don't know when. Maybe about noon."

"Well it's eleven-thirty."

"Who wants to shower with me?" Julia asked as she walked from the bed towards the bathroom.

-

Forty-five minutes south of Union Springs, Emily stopped at a family style restaurant for breakfast. Out of the car, she brushed at the right sleeve until the fabric lay smoothly past the stump. With her hip, she pushed the car door closed.

"I'll sit at the counter," she told the woman at the cash register and walked towards an empty stool near a break in the counter.

The woman followed her on the other side of the counter and laid the menu in front of her. "Or do you know what you want?"

Emily placed her order and as the woman started to turn away, added, "And some coffee. I need that the most." She giggled.

The steam rose from the cup as she inhaled. It wasn't the best coffee, nothing like what she made at home. Holding an edge of the package of sugar between her teeth, she pulled on it with her fingers until it ripped, and then poured it into the cup.

"Looks like you've done that before," the older woman sitting beside her said.

"Actually, no. I just had the damn arm off. What a relief."

"What happened? I had a friend that 'wanted' her leg amputated." The woman looked at Emily as she spoke. "By the way, I'm Michelle."

"Oh?" Emily twisted a little on the stool and surveyed the woman. She was pleasant to look at, but not a beauty. Probably in her early forties, could lose a few pounds, and learn to use less makeup. "Same here." She moved her arm stump inside the sleeve making the fabric move. "Did your friend have her leg off?"

"Darla, yeah. She lives at the coast ... knows a woman down there ... Connie."

Emily held her hand over her mouth showing surprise. "Connie?" she said behind her fingers.

"Do you know her?"

"Not yet." Emily laughed. "I've been invited to visit her. The two women that made this possible are there now. I'm driving there now. I just stopped for breakfast."

"Lucky you."

"Is this something that you want for yourself?"

"I've entertained the thought ... many times actually. I have a wheelchair that I usually use when I'm overwhelmed with them." She lifted the cup of coffee to her lips and noisily sipped. "The thoughts, that is." She lowered the cup nearly to the counter and held it there for a moment. "When I see an amputee, it all comes screaming back. It takes nearly a month for it to go away."

"Why don't you just follow though on your feelings?"

"My husband would...." Michelle raised the cup and sipped. "I don't need him in my life. That sounds horrible I know. I have my own business and my own money. Hell, it's my house from before we met and it is still in my name." She sat the cup down looking at the lack of anything in it and then looked at the waitress, almost begging for more. "He knows. I use the wheelchair around the house often. He's made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me without my legs." The waitress filled her cup then Emily's cup then walked away. "I'm not getting any younger. How old do you think I am?" She looked at Emily waiting for an answer.

"Forty?"

"Spot on. Yeah, I need to lose some pounds." She slapped her stomach. "I'd be hot shit then. I think about moving to Union Springs and setting up my business there, leaving asshole behind on the couch holding his beer and his beer gut. Yeah. That is exactly what I ought to do."

"I didn't mean to...."

"Honey, you didn't suggest anything I should have wanted to do all along. I know what I have to do and now I'm going to do just that. Thanks darling. Best of luck in your journeys."

Michelle pushed a business card towards Emily. "Call me sometime, we'll have lunch." She picked up the check and walked towards the cash register.

Emily waved then watched her leave. She thought about how in two days she had met four others that shared her feelings, three of them already amputees, and she was driving to meet another, AND she had her own arm amputated. She looked to her side and moved her stump a little to reassure her it was actually gone.

When she looked up, the waitress was standing in front of her holding the pot of coffee. "Michelle's been thinking about that for years. What did you say to get her do be so fired up about going ahead?"

"Nothing. I guess I need to be heading down the road. I'll take my check."

"Sure?" she asked as the waved the coffee pot in front of the empty cup. "You know, all up and down the highway are people like her, like you. It's not something I'd do, but I do understand." She smiled and sat the pot down. "I wonder if it will become a craze or a fashion statement."