Alexander's Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Emily had been to the coast several times though she did not know anyone that lived there. She would stay in a motel like hundreds of other visitors; have meals in bland restaurants serving the same foods as at all the other bland restaurants. Now she was just a few miles from Connie's home just outside of town. The excitement mounted just as the ache and pain in her stump was. Her car stopped in the driveway next to Julia's car.

"Hey there," Julia shrieked as she ran towards Emily and tossed her forearm stump around her. "God, you look fantastic."

"It was a long drive, longer than I expected. My stump is starting to hurt. I guess I need a pain pill."

"Hi," Sandra said as Julia pulled away from Emily.

"Thank you both so very much for this." She held her arm stump up so it pointed straight out to the side.

"Connie's inside. I can't wait for you to meet her," Sandra said turning to crutch towards the house.

On the deck, Sandra made the introduction as Connie held a cup of tea in the air with her toes wrapped around the handle. She sat the cup down and stood.

"Pardon my casual attire," she softly said brushing at the loose fitting dress that ended mid-thigh showing her lack of one leg, the short sleeves nicely revealing her forearm stump. "It seems you meeting the girls was a fortuitous thing." She laughed. "And now the arm is gone."

"I still can't believe it is. I stopped at a restaurant along the road for breakfast and bumped into a woman named Michelle that knows someone named Darla that knows you," Emily said looking at Connie.

"I know her. Has she gotten rid of her legs? She's been talking about that for some time now."

"Nope. She sure sounded as if she was going to ditch her husband AND the legs soon. I need some water for this pill. My arm is killing me." Emily walked back to the kitchen and took her pill.

Connie leaned against the wall leaning the crutch beside her. "Darla's coming over later. I think you will like her. She missing one leg and wears a peg leg sometimes. She said she'd be on crutches tonight. Her stump is hurting, probably not like yours. If you want to take a nap, I can show you a spare bedroom."

"That sounds fantastic. Sorry to just get here and need to go to bed."

-

Michelle shook Jack's shoulder. He was asleep on the couch with the baseball game blaring from the radio. His shirt lay on the floor next to three empty beer cans and a half eaten ham sandwich. Still not waking up, she shook his shoulder again. He made no sound. His arm flopped down towards the floor. She leaned close to his nose and felt no air.

"Jack!" she yelled as she shook his shoulder again. His lifeless body rolled off the couch and slammed onto the floor on top of the cans and sandwich. "Jack!" she screamed pulling her feet from under the body.

"Useless piece of shit," she mumbled as she slowly walked to the phone and dialed 911.

The paramedics could do little. She already knew there wasn't anything they could do. Michelle leaned against the side of the house as the ambulance, with him inside, drove away. She surprised herself as a small stream of tears rolled down each side of her nose. She wiped the back of her hand though them a few times, yet more flowed. She lifted the hem of her dress and wiped her face not caring that she had nothing on under the dress.

"Are you okay?" an old neighbor woman asked, suddenly realizing she was staring at Michelle's naked crotch.

There was no answer. The one that Michelle wanted to say would have not been acceptable or understood by the woman.

"I'm going to be okay." As Michelle said the words, a newfound feeling of freedom began to sweep over her. "Yeah, I'm going to be just fine." She dropped her dress and walked into the house.

The old woman softly said, "Let me know if I can help." The screen door closed with a light bang.

Michelle busied herself picking up knowing the place would at last stay clean. Two trash bags later, she had a good start making the place look like it used to before Jack moved there. By dinnertime, all of his belongings were in the back of his pickup truck ready for her to drive them to the town dump in the morning.

Steam filled the shower as the hot water continued to rain over her naked body leaning against one wall of the enclosure. She stood still, letting all the ill feelings towards Jack wash down the drain in a spiral. The half-million dollar life insurance policy lay on her desk and she knew exactly how to spend part of it. Her fingers drew lines across the tops of each thigh repeatedly.

Beads of water remained on some of her otherwise dry body, her long brown hair wet along her neck and back, as she strolled naked through the large bedroom across the hardwood floor towards the black wheelchair beside the bed. Her legs hung over the edge of the cushion and her feet rested on the footrest as she rolled towards the long wall mirror. She parked and looked at her reflection as she maneuvered the chair into different positions. She thought she had a nice body regardless of what she had told the woman at the restaurant. There were a few extra pounds in her belly no doubt. Her breasts had a nice fullness as she cupped both. Her thighs were slim and she knew they would make nice full rounded stumps.

"Yes, very nice," she said aloud to no one other than herself before turning the wheelchair around and rolling towards the kitchen to make a salad for dinner.

-

Dr. Anderson closed the front door and looked at Maria, his wife of nine years, as she crutched towards him. She had been one of the first of his elective amputations. The shapely body nicely covered in a near transparent dress, her single long leg almost fully visible, excited him. Each step of the barefoot, each placement of the crutch tips, moved her a little closer and his heart raced more each step.

She stopped so close her breasts nearly touched his chest. His hands pressed against her thin waist and he gazed down into her blue eyes. Her hands slipped along his upper body and pulled his mouth against hers. Their tongues met, touched, toyed with each other before roaming though the warm wetness of their mouths.

"Oh, Martin," she moaned without removing her lips from his. She didn't care if he was 'too tired'; she needed him. Her hand explored the front of his pants. His erection begged her to hold it. He needed her as much as she needed him. Her long slender fingers fished the tab on the zipper from its hiding place. 'Zip-p-p.' The sound was loud all the way to the bottom. Her hand searched through his boxers and found what she wanted. It was firm, warm, and thick in her hand.

"You must have made someone legless," she moaned stroking it the second time. "Short, short stumps...." She asked on the next stroke. "Or, maybe no stumps...." she added on the next. Her gaze deepened and she sucked his tongue into her mouth while grinding against his pelvis. "Some day you'll do my other leg...." Her kisses overwhelmed him. Her words pushed him towards release.

He scooped her into his arms; his lips remained against hers, and he carried her to the bedroom. He pushed the fabric upwards as he kissed along the single thigh. Her pussy gave way to his tongue. Her clit vanished between his lips. Her leg fell over his shoulder, then her knee pulled up against her chest.

"Ah, ah," she panted. "Tell how much you want me legless," she begged. She panted at the thought. She glanced over at her wheelchair. "Ah-h," she cried. "Yes-s. There-e." Her pussy slammed hard against his mouth. His tongue drove deep inside the wetness. "Nothing would be in the way ... if they were both gone." His hand massaged the already legless left hip. "Both like that," she demanded. His tongue scooped the growing wetness into his mouth. "Ah-h. Ah-h," she began repeating. The muscles tightened with each spasm. "Ah-h. Ah-h." The waves passed. She became limp. He crawled along side, kissing as he went. Their lips touched, their tongues played. She cooed in pleasure stroking his hair.

Her hand pushed his shoulder towards the bed. She mounted his body. She rocked and rode him until his cum drained from her. "Oh god, you feel good," she groaned with him still inside her. Soon, she fell against him, cradling his head in her hands, kissing his lips.

She supported her upper body on her hands beside his head, looking down into his eyes. "Tell me about today's patent. Man or woman?"

"Middle aged woman, about forty, not so bad looking. Wants both legs removed. The left nearly all gone, the right a longer stump. It's scheduled for a few weeks from now."

"Would I be interesting to you if I were like that?"

"I thought you wanted them both at the hip."

"No, not what I wanted. I want to know if you'd find me interesting that way." She leaned down and nibbled at his lips. "It took five amputations to get rid of all my leg. It was wonderful each time. I loved waking up with a new stump." She leaned down and nibbled again. Her hips wiggled letting his erection return, letting his erection fill her again. "How many times should it take to get all the other leg off, seven, eight? Tell me how much you loved each of my surgeries ... knowing it was your wife." She nibbled. She wiggled. "Maybe a few inches each time. Let's see, my leg is thirty-two inches crotch to ankle. That would be sixteen times. Darling, wouldn't that be exciting, sixteen individual amputations just for that one silly old leg?" She wiggled her hips. "Over five or six years?" He filled her with several new streams of cum. "Yeah. I thought so." She thrust her hips, rocked them, and drove him even deeper into her pussy. "Oh Martin, I love you."

"Every evening should be like this." He giggled.

"I watched some of the movies. I couldn't control myself." She kissed him. "I just don't know how you keep from touching some of them in the OR."

"That wouldn't be right."

"I bet some wouldn't mind. Maybe I should start visiting them as I used to. What's her name, the one from today?"

"Michelle. Before that was Emily, I removed her right arm. Before that was Julia, I removed her left hand. Years ago I did her right arm, three times, remember? She uses her feet to do things."

"Yeah, I remember. She's very pretty." His cock still filled her. "She wanted amputations almost as much as I do. No one wants the surgery as much and often as I do." She wiggled against his cock. "I love it. Maybe we could do my foot soon. Just at the ankle to start. Yeah-h."

-

Julia sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Emily as she stroked her side with her soft forearm stump.

She stirred and looked up. "How long have I been asleep?" Her words were groggy and she wiped at an eye.

"A few hours. Would you like to join us? Darla's here." She leaned down and pecked at her lips a few times before sitting up.

"That felt nice," Emily cooed. "Lay with me for a few minutes."

Emily rolled onto her side, the bandaged arm stump on top, as Julia lay down. At first, gentle loving kisses, each growing more passionate, more intense. Tongues speared mouths drilling for the center of their soul. Moans and groans filled the space around them. Knees pressed between thighs, each rubbing in place of missing hands. Each surprised at the raging feelings of near release coming so quickly.

The other three women stood quietly and watched, mere observers to the conquest occurring on the bed. Their hands probed their own depths while struggling to be quiet, usually successful, now not so. First, a soft cry, a moan, now unabashed sounds of pleasure while knees parted, hips squatted, then bodies sat on the floor, some alone, two together. Silence uniformly fell over the room. All were satisfied. All were happy.

-

Emily's car sat cooling in the driveway. The front door had closed just a few minutes ago. She dropped her bag on the bed and her hand had the tee shirt halfway off. The sound of the knock on the door flowed though the house and she let the shirt fall back down as she walked to the door.

"Look at you," Carla said as she walked into the house and kissed at Emily's cheek.

"At last," Emily replied leading her by the fingertips towards the couch.

"What's it like, ah, I mean what does it feel like? God, you look wonderful."

"It still feels like it is there, my hand at least seems to be at the end of my stump. Everyone says the sensation will fade over time. I catch myself reaching for things with it. I feel quite stupid when I do." Emily laughed and pulled the sleeve up over her shoulder exposing the entire bandaged stump and then moved it about.

Carla's hand moved towards the bandages and paused. "Can I touch it?"

Emily nodded and took the hand and moved it over the bandages. "It's still quite tender."

"How was the orgy at the beach?" She sheepishly grinned.

Emily smiled. "It was fun being around four other amputees. I met another woman on the road that said she wants to have both her legs off before long. It was funny, she actually knew the people I visited at the beach."

"Is it THAT common?"

"I doubt it. Have you heard of Lake Alexander?"

"Sure. I used to go there as a child. There was a resort of some kind where we'd stay."

"Well, that is now filled with people like us, and the town of Union Springs is becoming a huge center too."

"I can't wait for your bandages to be off."

"Me too. The swelling will go away over the next few months and the scar will fade. You almost seem interested."

"Ah, ah," she stammered.

"Are you really? I love you regardless, but that would be really special."

"Maybe not an arm. Would you mind if it was only a leg, maybe about here." Carla pointed a few inches below the left knee.

"No, no, that would be great. What about Dave?"

"I've caught him looking at some web pages, you know, with pictures of women, ah, missing legs. I guess he found some pages I'd bookmarked." She laughed, but inside she wanted to tell her the whole truth. "That was several weeks ago. We've talked and he said it was up to me; after all, it was my body, he told me.

"Is that where this interest of yours comes from, from looking at pictures of amputees, or because he might find you more exciting? Would you be happy missing a leg if he left you?"

"I know. I want this for myself. I could wear a prosthetic leg, especially if it were below the knee. I've been reading about this."

"Listen, I stopped by to change and then I am supposed to see the doctor later today. He's in Union Springs. It's about an hour drive. Come along and we can talk."

"I need to leave a note for Ginny and Dave. I doubt we'll be back by dinner."

Emily walked from her house and leaned against her car wearing a short denim skirt and black halter-top, her hair combed smoothly over her shoulders. One foot rested over the ankle of the other leg. Dark sunglasses hid her eyes. She watched Carla walk across the lawn.

"I was just picturing you on crutches, a stump hanging below your knee. I think I might just like that."

"The other night after you said your arm was would be amputated, at last, I talked to Dave and Ginny about my leg. They both seemed to accept it as something that might happen."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm not in a big rush AND I need to think about what kind of stump I want for myself."

The car doors shut and Emily backed into the street.

"I bought a pair of crutches, probably not long after your surgery was over. It feels good to use them even if it isn't for real or anything close to what it will be like do not have the leg."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this. Why haven't you told me before? I told you about my arm a month after we met. Remember, it was almost a year ago."

"Of course. It was that afternoon when we first necked on the couch. I was so excited to hear, but I was so-o scared. I'd never told anyone. I've seen more amputees over the past few years than ever before. The adrenalin rush when I see one is horrible, and it lasts for days it seems." Carla looked at Emily then ahead. "I do think it is strange that we'd live next door. What are the odds of two people with our desires living next door?"

"I would have thought something near zero until recently. That day I met Julia and Sandra at the restaurant changed my perception completely. Within a few hundred miles of the lake I guess anything is possible."

The trees flew past as they speed down the road with nothing said for five minutes. Each woman was deep in her own thoughts, Emily about her arm, Carla about her leg.

Carla reached over and rested her hand on Emily's thigh but said nothing. Emily let it lay there and glanced at her friend.

"I lied about something," Carla whispered looking ahead, her hand still on the thigh. Emily could feel the fingers tighten on her thigh for a moment. "He knows I'm going to do something, that wasn't a lie. He said he is leaving me." She squeezed her fingers again and trained her gaze on Emily.

"Does that change your feelings?"

"About him, it makes me hate him. I'd have done anything for him. I had Ginny because he wanted a child. I didn't. Maybe that makes me a bad mother. I hope not. I care about her. About my leg, it doesn't change a thing." Her hand rubbed along the top of the thigh while she was silent. Her fingers brushed between the legs briefly. "Emily, I think I'm in love with you."

"We've shared a lot these months." Emily continued to look straight ahead.

"He's going to fight me for custody of Ginny. He threatened to not let me see her, that my desires would rub off on her, that she'd grow up wanting to mutilate her self, like, ah, I want to do. That's what he called it - mutilate." Carla let out a huge sigh. "I wouldn't be mutilated. I'd be who I always should have been. Right, isn't that they way you feel?"

"For a long time, maybe not forever, but for a long, long time."

Carla sighed again and was quiet for a while.

"Maybe the other untruth, not a lie, just something I've not quite resolved, is high much leg to have off. If I were truly honest with myself, I'd have most of the left leg off ... for now."

"For now?" Emily asked.

"For now ... yeah." She appeared to be thinking. "And then most of the right leg. Just like a woman that lived near me when I was growing up. I sure did love to visit with her. She'd sit on the grass and weed her flowerbeds. One day she showed me her hips. Not even a little bit of thigh. The skin wrapped smoothly from the front around to her buttock in a wonderful circle. Almost like a ball. Yes, that's how I want both my hips to look."

They proceeded down a long straight piece of two-lane road with little traffic. Carla's hand remained on Emily's thigh, but no longer touching between the legs.

"I like your touch," Emily finally whispered.

For at least ten miles, the conversation became sporadic with only short bursts of words and thoughts of little importance.

"Do you need to go home tonight?" Emily suddenly asked.

"No. On the dining room table was a court order giving him temporary custody of Ginny. A note nearby suggested I should not fight a pending permanent custody order either. He's taken Ginny to his mother's house and he's staying there too."

"That's horrible."

"Maybe it is for the best." Carla crossed her arms tightly over her chest and sighed deeply. "I think I've told you everything now."

Emily glanced to the side. "Let's get a room in Union Springs. We can explore town tonight and tomorrow."

"Hmmm," Carla teased.

Emily turned into the parking lot for Dr. Anderson and parked. As she closed the door, she said, "I want you to come into the exam room with me. You need to meet him."

"Just don't let me make a fool of myself."

"You can't do anything until custody of Ginny is resolved ... you know?"

"Yeah. Can I at least let the doctor know I want my leg off?"