Alexander's Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. I'll be honest with you, if you ask him to amputate something, he most likely will be willing. Talk to him today, then lets go have some fun together."

-

They walked from the restaurant along the sidewalk towards the motel, their fingers intertwined. A gentle breeze blew off the lake in the early evening, the sun just setting. Other people passed in both directions, often a person missing an arm or leg, or more. Many would nod in acknowledgement as they noticed Emily's missing arm, a few would say something flattering. The bottle of wine split between the two women made the connection between them feel closer.

"I love it here. No stares ... everyone seems friendly too," Emily said to Carla. She looked towards her and smiled.

Carla unlocked the room door and held it for Emily, then let it close as she watched the woman with one arm sit on the bed. "What a day," she softly said kicking her shoes off and walking barefoot the rest of the way to the bed.

"The doctor was so nice. You were right, he really will amputate my leg ... or legs." She paused and leaned back on one hand for a moment, then lay on her back. "I want them both off, but I'm going to just do my left leg first.

Emily lay on her side, the full arm curled under her head. She moved the stump about a few times. "It looks so much better with the smaller bandage. Don'tcha think?" Without letting her reply, Emily continued. "Could I ask you something, personal?" Carla rolled onto her side and nodded as she looked at Emily. "We've known each other about a year now. We've fooled around a lot, even had some pretty great orgasms together." She giggled. "Hmmm, yeah," she cooed.

"Listen, I think I know where you going with this. I admit that falling for Dave was probably the worst mistake I've ever made. I was foolish. I was immature. I know I believed I should be with a guy rather than a girl. Knowing Holly, the neighbor, told me that, and being with you has helped confirm it too. If only I hadn't gotten pregnant."

"We probably wouldn't have met then." Emily inched closer and let her lips cover Carla's mouth. She could feel her friends tongue press into her mouth and she responded by resting her body more on her. "I want you."

"Yes," Carla moaned gripping a breast though the shirt.

Emily sat up and moved so she would not be lying on her stump, but so she could have her hand free to let it roam over Carla. It rested over her mound, lightly rubbing, and working its way under the clothing.

"So ... you rather have me than...."

"No doubt about it," Carla quickly said interrupting her. "Are you sure you want me?"

Emily's lips moved over the top of the left thigh as she moaned, "Yeah. Before long, this will be gone." She kissed a line around the thigh then kissed the same line on the right thigh. "Someday this will be gone too."

-

Six months since the move to Union Springs, Carla now walked naturally using crutches. Her left leg gone at the hip for most of those months, her long slim right leg extended all the way to her black high heal shoe from just inside the short pleated skirt. Her firm bare breasts jostled inside the blouse with each step. Beside her, proudly walked Emily, the woman she loved. They saw Leslie, the legless mayor, rolling towards them in her wheelchair. Carla's mind filled with thoughts of the legless neighbor from over ten years ago.

During Carla's senior year in high school near the time of her graduation, she returned from a weekend trip with friends. Someone had moved into the house next door that had been vacant for nearly a year. She could see a wheelchair in the backyard from her bedroom window as she readied herself for a date with Dave. He was at least twenty years older, but he paid more attention to her than the other guys she had dated did. She liked that about him and she like his hands on her body. She was not a virgin, but had only been with one other 'boy' before she gave herself to Dave in a rundown motel room one Saturday night.

"I'm Holly," the woman said as Carla walked cautiously towards her. She was sitting on the ground pulling weeds from the flowerbed. The wheelchair was at least fifteen feet away and Carla wondered how she had gotten so far from it. Holly noticed her glancing between the wheelchair and her. "I use my hands to swing my hips forward." She demonstrated how she could move about. "I was born this way. It's no big deal to me. Do you have a name?"

"Carla." She sat near the woman. "That's my bedroom window." She pointed towards her house. "Did you just move in? Oh, that's a stupid question." She giggled.

"Don't be nervous."

"Are you married?" Carla asked.

"No. I have a girlfriend that visits from out of town."

"You're...."

"Yup, a lesbian. Am I your first?"

"There're a few at school, I think, but I don't know any. I'm dating a guy."

"Of course darling. It's okay. Is he good to you? That's all that matters."

"Your legs, can I ask about them."

"Please do. I guess I'm your first there too." She giggled and twisted her body so she more directly faced Carla. She wore a man's work shirt that covered her hips. There did not appear to be any pants or shorts under it. She pulled at the bottom of the shirt exposing one hip, nothing more. "I don't have any thighs."

"Do you have...?"

"Yes I have that and it works quite well." She laughed and smiled letting the shirt fall back down. "This 'guy', is he your age?"

"No. I'm eighteen and he's nearly forty."

"That's quite an age difference. He's even older than I am." She moved closer and leaned forward. "Is he fucking you?" she whispered, almost so softly Carla thought she misunderstood.

"Once. Several weekends ago, he got a room."

"Don't get pregnant."

"I don't want a child ... maybe ever. I have dreams."

Holly moved back to where she had been sitting. "Yes. Dreams can get lost very easily."

"Can we talk again?" Carla stood. "Dave will be here soon."

"Sure, anytime ... and about anything." Holly watched Carla brush the grass clipping off her jeans. "I'd be happy to fix us some dinner one evening."

-

Parked on a dirt road along a low ridge, the car overlooked a field. Dave pressed her father down on the backseat. The other hand tugged at her panties.

"No," Carla begged. "I forgot to refill my birth control pills and you don't have a condom on."

She could feel her panties ripped along her thighs as he quieted her with his tongue in her mouth. The panties fell on the floor and he moved between her thighs. His erection pressed at her pussy.

"You know I want you," he insisted. "We can start a family."

Holly's words flooded her mind. "NO!" She clawed at him and battled against his force. She was not enjoying this.

"Ah baby ... we love each other, don't we?"

Soon all she heard were his grunts as his cum filled her pussy.

-

"Nothing fancy," Holly said as she rolled her wheelchair in front of Carla making her way into the kitchen. "I've thawed out some ground beef for hamburgers. Is that okay?"

"Perfect. I actually like hamburgers ... I live on them." She giggled.

The meat sizzled in the skillet while Carla prepared the buns. She kept an eye on the way Holly moved about the kitchen and did things.

"How was your date with Dave the other night?"

"Horrible." Carla's voice was low and fearful.

"What happened?"

"He raped me in the backseat of his car. I told him no, but he wouldn't stop. I love him so much. He just wouldn't listen."

"You're on the pill, aren't you?"

"I was, but I got careless and forgot to fill the prescription. I missed several days ... the whole week before he, ah, did it."

Holly looked at her in mild disbelief. "Maybe it was a less fertile time."

"No. I mark my calendar and it was the absolute best time to get pregnant. I'm so fucked."

"Would you have an abortion? Would you marry him?"

"I'd do anything for him. I'd marry him. I don't know. There are only a few months more of school."

Carla carried the food to the dinning room table and replied, "Wine," to Holly's question. "I feel like getting drunk tonight."

"Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"Right now, I don't care."

Carla poured a second big glass of red wine for each and walked with the two glasses towards the couch leaving the empty plates on the table. Holly swung her hips from the wheelchair to the couch landing at the opposite end. She twisted and faced Carla.

Carla let half the glass of wine roll down her throat in a single gulp then looked at Holly. Her gaze undressed the woman and in her mind, she nuzzled her face over the legless hips.

"You shouldn't have those thoughts," Holly whispered.

"They've been there since when I first saw you from my window." Her speech was slightly slurred.

"I thought you liked guys."

"I'd make an exception for you." She moved closer.

"Why?"

Carla finished the glass of wine. "I've never told anyone about this. I'm so ashamed I feel this way." She stood and walked towards the dinning room, retrieved the wine bottle and returned. She sipped more from her newly filled glass, wiped her lips with her tongue, all the while staring at Holly.

Holly drank from her glass. "I want to be your friend. You need one."

"Shit! This is so-o hard to talk about, it's been my dirty little secret for almost ten years."

"It's about my lack of legs, isn't it?" Carla's shocked expression answered Holly's question. "Is it just that you like the look ... or, do you want to be this way?"

"Would you be offended if I said both?"

"Would you mind if I said I'd been this way for a few years because I wanted to be this way?"

Carla stood suddenly. "You're just making fun of me!" Her hands slammed against her waist and she glared at Holly. "Don't. I'm being serious. I'm spilling my guts to you."

Holly held her hands out towards Carla and then patted the cushion next to her. Carla slowly turned and sat beside the woman, their bodies touching slightly. Holly put her arm around Carla's shoulder. She pulled her closer and kissed her on the head.

"Darling, I'm not making fun of you. I just tell people I've been this way since birth. It's easier to explain that way. When I was a little girl, I don't know what happened, but over the years, I realized that I had to be this way or I'd kill myself. I learned about a doctor that would help me ... and he did." She kissed Carla's cheek and pulled her against her chest. "Believe me, I know exactly what you are feeling ... and what you want. When you are older, you will find a way."

Carla turned and faced the legless woman. She leaned close enough to kiss her lips briefly. Holly embraced her mouth with hers and gradually they fell beside each other. It was not the last time either.

-

Carla and Emily stopped at the intersection waiting for traffic to stop. Emily glanced over at the blank stare. "What ARE you thinking about?" The words forced Carla from the visions of Holly.

"About Holly, the legless neighbor when I was a senior in high school. That and how Dave raped me. I wonder how my life would have been if that had not happened?"

"Sometimes people create obstacles so things will not happen."

"Are you suggesting I got pregnant so I could not become like her?" Emily nodded and Carla thought for a moment. "Maybe you're right. She told me that getting pregnant and getting married would keep my dreams from happening. That was even before she knew what my dreams were."

"Do you think you can ever put Dave behind you?"

"Yeah-h," Carla drawled. "I just hope that Ginny will be okay. I think about her."

"Of course you do."

"It surprises me just how much my need to not have my leg overwhelms everything else in my life."