Alexander's Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful, you'll be forced to finish what you're starting." Darla pecked at Connie's lips.

"Forced? Hardly-y-y." She laughed and leaned down close enough to pull the nipple between her lips. Her tongue batted at it.

Darla's hand pulled Connie's head tighter against her. "All night if you want." She moaned softly and teased the curls of hair around her fingers. "All night long." She knew exactly what would happen. It had happened many evenings. She licked her lips as she watched Connie.

-

The large red numerals on the clock facing Darla changed to 3:00 as she moved between sleep and nearly awake. Soft snoring sounds fled Connie's mouth. Darla nibbled near her ear and the snoring stopped. She rolled back to her original position, her hands clasped behind her head, her knee bent, and thought about Russ. The more she thought, the less likely she was going back to sleep. Five minutes later, she sat on the edge of the bed.

"What baby?" Connie groaned rolling onto her side facing where Darla sat.

"I can't sleep." Darla twisted on the mattress until her stump pointed towards Connie. "I was thinking about Russ."

"Yeah, I've spent a few restless minutes tonight because of him."

"Do you think he's awake?" Darla pushed Connie onto her back letting her mouth sink against Connie's lips. A soft moan slipped between them as Darla's tongue pressed though the wet lips. Her stump pressed between Connie's thighs and against her cunt as her body moved on top.

"Ah-h yeah-h-h," Connie moaned feeling the warmth flow though her body, her forearm stump stroking the side of Darla's face. She kissed along the throat, her hand fondling bare skin in prelude. Darla grasped the forearm stump and mouthed it like a thick cock alternating kisses and laps of the tongue. Connie continued her trek lower and up the slope of the breast. The nipple happily let itself be sucked between lips as fingers speed ahead pulling the clit into view. It rolled between a thumb and forefinger causing sounds to slip between lips. "You like this ... don't you?" Connie begged after letting the nipple go.

Darla shushed her lover pulling the nearing hips closer then rolled Connie giving her access to the short leg stump. Her hands pressed the thighs apart and she inhaled deeply enjoying the aroma.

-

They had fallen into a deep sleep after their prolonged bout of sex but now the sunlight raced though the room and across them, naked to the world. Connie's forearm stump rested in the small of Darla's back.

"What time ... is it? Darla groaned as she began to stir.

"Why don't you have the coffee made?" Connie teased before kissing from Darla's face to the end of her leg stump.

"If I didn't have to piss so badly, I'd suck all over you."

"You go do that and I'll get the coffee started."

Darla placed the spare pair of crutches under her arms and made her way to the bathroom. The door still open, she sat on the toilet. Connie pulled a tee shirt over her head with her single hand and worked it to her waist. With her single crutch she walked towards the kitchen pausing by the bathroom long enough to blow a kiss. Darla could hear the water run as the coffee pot was rinsed and filled. She flushed the toilet.

"Does bagels and coffee on the deck sound good?" Connie asked as she watch Darla's naked body swing between the aluminum crutches on each step.

"As long as I don't have to do much more than lift it to my face." She shook her head and frowned. "Feel like I had too much fun last night."

"Probably too much whiskey. I ache a little too. Some coffee will help."

"What about Russ?"

"He'll have to get his own coffee." Connie laughed and rubbed the side of her face with her forearm stump before kissing the rounded end.

"Do you regret getting rid of your leg? I mean ... you used to use both feet when I first met you. Doesn't that 'cripple' you?"

Connie carried her cup in one hand as she leaned on the crutch for each step. The black liquid sloshed slightly. She sat the cup on the table on the deck and sat while placing the crutch quietly in front of the chair. Her toes wrapped around the cup handle lifting it slightly so she could blow across the steaming surface. Leaving the cup hovering off her toes, she glanced up at Darla who now was sitting across from her holding her cup with her fingers.

"Maybe instead, I should have gotten rid of my other hand, maybe the whole other arm." She waved the forearm stump around in a circle before resting it on the table. "Yeah, for me, having one foot is like if you hand just one hand. I guess it does cripple me some. I don't mind though. Do you mind having just one leg? After all you told me you want to not have either leg." She paused for a moment and sipped more coffee. "Two short stumps, maybe no stumps at all I believe you said." She lifted the cup to her lips with her toes and sipped again.

"Yup. You're right. Legless is what I want to be." She sipped her coffee watching Connie hold her cup quite casually with her toes wrapped around the handle. "Some of is cosmetic, some a life long need. I just love having part of me gone." She blew across the surface and sipped again. "Crazy, huh? Did you ever think when you watched your aunt use her feet, that someday you'd be sitting somewhere missing a hand?"

"Even then I knew I'd be rid of my hands. I guess that's where I would've wound up if I hadn't gotten rid of my leg. I don't mind. I might get rid of more of this arm." Connie held up her forearm stump then laid it back on the table. "You know I pretend to be missing the other arm. It's hard with one leg. I use my foot to pull myself around in my wheelchair. I'd need to rework my countertops. For now I'm okay."

Darla slouched slightly and rested her foot on the edge of the table holding her cup between both hands. Her toes waved slightly as she continued to gaze at Connie. She puckered her lips and blew a small kiss towards her. "Damn, you are just so sexy holding that cup with your toes."

"Russ said something about liking you if you were missing most of both legs," Connie paused and finished the small amount of coffee in the cup. "You'd like that as well. So, have you thought about him as someone in your life?"

"Hold that thought. Let me bring the coffee pot out here." Darla returned and poured coffee in each cup. "Yeah, the thought's crossed my mind a few times since he said that. It's hard to find a guy that is interested in a woman without a leg and without both legs is harder." She blew across the cup a few times without drinking. "Yeah. I wonder what he looks like. Maybe he's an amputee. Wouldn't that be weird? Maybe he already has a woman in his life, a legless woman."

"Would you turn down any particular kind of amputee? I mean, if he were missing just a hand, would that be okay."

"Guess so, as long as he wasn't a 'whoa is me' kind of amputee."

"Hell, Russ might have chosen to have the fucking arm off AND both legs." Connie laughed and moved the cup dangling from her big toe closer to her lips before moving it away without a sip. "Doubt it." The cup moved closer and this time she sipped.

-

Late in the afternoon, the rain cloud moved away from the beach between Connie's house and the water. The rays of sunlight streamed towards the surf turning it silver and a rainbow appeared for a few minutes. Both women were dressed in matching cropped black tee shirts and black thong panties as they reclined casually in the padded deck chairs with their single feet resting next to each other on the railing around the deck. They watched the scantly clad tan bodies play in the water while Connie's foot lightly stroked Darla's foot then rested on the railing again.

"Ah, the good life," Connie groaned as she lifted the cup of whiskey to her lips letting a little wash over her tongue. "Ya think any of those people look longingly at us?" She laughed and sipped again.

"Doubt they even notice." Darla added more whiskey to her glass and while holding the bottle in one hand, sipped from the glass. She accidentally sat the bottle down hard. "Oops." She held her left hand up and wiggled her fingers. "Ya ever think about getting rid of a finger." She folded the ring finger leaving the others outstretched. "Maybe most of the ring finger?"

"I've already gotten rid of five fingers." Connie waved her forearm stump in the air and laughed. "I need all my toes." Her mouth fell open releasing a quiet burp. "'Scuse me." She glanced over at Darla and smiled. "How about a boob? You could leave the nipple and just be flat on one side."

Darla rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Connie. "Guess I like my boobs just the way they are. Thank you ma'am."

"Yeah. Do you want to call Russ and tease him some?"

"I don't want to just tease him. That's not fair. He sounds like a nice guy. I wonder if he's married."

"Didn't sound like it." Connie poured the rest of the whiskey from the cup into her mouth and let a long sigh flow from her parted lips.

-

A woman walked along the white sand of the beach towards the deck. The left sleeve of the white tee shirt dangled empty and a prosthetic arm ending with a silver hook extended from the elbow of the right arm. The tight short khaki shorts left nothing to the imagination about her long tan legs. Each breast swayed against the fabric, the dark patch of skin around the nipples nicely visible. Her bare feet kicked though the pure white sand with each step.

"Hey," Kate called loudly enough the sounds of the crashing waves did not drown out her voice. The hook rose in a mock wave. "Don't start the party without me." She laughed and walked onto the deck.

"How's the hook treating you?" Connie asked.

Darla returned with the whiskey bottle and a tall cup with a straw. "Hi sweetheart." She placed a smoldering kiss over her lips letting their tongues reacquaint after a short absence. Her hand dragged over the empty sleeve and snuck inside to find the rounded shoulder stump. "So-o nice," she drawled letting her hand cup over what she had found.

"Careful, you making my tits hard." Kate giggled and pressed the hook against Darla's waist. Looking over Darla's shoulder, Kate replied to Connie, "Great. Every day I get a little more proficient. I just wish I'd been able to use my feet like you do."

"Do you practice?"

"Yeah, but I'm just too stiff to get my foot up very high and there's not much strength in my toes."

"It's been long enough I don't remember what it was like. Aunt Grace was born without arms and I started using my feet when I was four. Dad used to scold me, but Mom would shush him and tell me it was okay. Grace loved it and would always give me pointers if there was an easier way to do things without my hands."

Kate opened the hook and let it close around the handle of the cup. As she lifted the cup, it twisted slightly. Her lips lowered to meet the edge of the cup and she sucked some of the whiskey into her mouth. "That hits the spot. Wish I could do it without bending over. So far I just make a big mess when I try." She giggled. "Ah, the joys of being an amputee." She giggled again sitting the cup down gently. "Still not so bad for only having the hook for a short time and the stump not much longer." She held up the stump with the prosthesis and waved it slightly.

"Connie's into phone sex now," Darla teased smiling at Connie who was casually holding her cup handle with her toes.

"Male or female?" Kate asked.

"A guy. A wrong number last night when I called Darla." She laughed and took a long sip then left the cup hovering just in front of her lips.

"Shit! You make that look so-o easy," Kate complained as she lifted her foot onto the top of the low table in front of her. Using the hook to brace the cup handle, she wedged her toes through the handle. Gradually her foot rose taking the cup steadily with it until the rim touched her lips. "Now what?" Kate begged. Connie scooted her chair closer so she could help twist Kate's foot with her hand. Most of the sip made it into Kate's mouth. A few drops rolled along her cheek and Connie kissed them away then smiled.

"I wouldn't want to waste any." Connie laughed. "Plus a good excuse to kiss you."

"Babe, you don't need any excuse." The cup continued to dangle from Kate's foot just in front of her lips. Again, she attempted to take a sip and without help, it all made its way into her mouth. "Yeah. Like that!" she shouted.

"Where's Molly?" Connie asked.

"Ah, she's tiring of helping take care of me. I wouldn't doubt she wants to find a guy." Molly is Kate's roommate and part-time lover. She is missing most of her left leg and a full-time crutch user. "You can't dodge this phone sex story. Come clean now."

-

Alexander's Resort consisted of thirty cabins spread over fifty wooded acres on the south shore of Lake Alexander, a lake of over twenty square miles. Major development occurred on the far end of the lake leaving the resort secluded and somewhat remote. Five years ago, an anonymous person purchased the resort for the free and sole use of people with elective amputations and their partners. Currently, people living in the resort full time occupy all the cabins. There are rumors of doubling the amount of land and building more cabins in the future.

Russ rolled his wheelchair out the door of cabin ten onto the large covered porch and sat his morning cup of coffee on the table next to the newspaper. He was one of the first to live at the resort. Tom waved as he crutched towards the pier out into the lake. He moved into the cabin next door several months after the amputation of his left leg near the top of the thigh. Dressed only in khaki shorts, his toned body and tanned skin created a pleasing look.

Russ waved without comment and unfolded the paper while stealing glances at Tom. After a sip of coffee, his eyes scanned the lush green meadow in front of his cabin with four other cabins in a semi-circle all connected by a wide asphalt pathway. Three cabins away, Bonnie and Frank emerged with their coffee and sat on their porch, she missing most of her left arm, he his left leg. He waved. Russ pleasantly acknowledged them then returned his attention to the paper.

As he finished the last of the coffee and neatly refolded the paper, Patty rolled her wheelchair toward the entrance to his porch. "What's up?" the attractive woman without legs asked. She rolled onto the porch and parked by the table.

"Do you want some coffee? I was thinking about making another cup." His eyes searched her pleasant form dressed in a thin white dress that ended just past her short stumps; the hem on one side exposed most of the stump. The shear material revealed her lack of bra; he assumed her panties as well.

"Dirty old man," she teased as she adjusted the hem of the skirt so both stumps were exposed. "I know what you're looking at." She gave her skirt a light flip revealing her lack of panties. She smiled while parting her stumps and looking at him as intently as he was looking at her. She pulled her long brown ponytail until it lay over her shoulder.

"You know I'm always ready for you Patty." He giggled and rolled into the cabin. She followed. Over his shoulder he said, "I don't know why you don't just move in with me and free up your cabin for someone else." He pulled the stainless steel carafe from the coffee maker and filled it with water. She parked next to him and lightly dragged her hand along his neck and shoulder while kissing his muscular upper arm. He added the ground coffee to the filter and flicked the switch.

When Russ looked to his side, he noticed Patty no longer sat beside him. He glanced around the one room cabin of about 750 square feet. Parked next to his bed at the far end of the room was her wheelchair and she lay on her side on the quilt. Her head was propped seductively on her up stretched hand.

"Hey. Why are you still in the kitchen?" She giggled and stroked her athletic figure with one hand. Her short dress rode high exposing all of the short stumps of her thighs. "Hurry or I might change my mind." She laughed and patted the quilt in front of her.

He made small pushes against the rims of the wheelchair, not rushing, all the time watching her. It wasn't the first time they had made love and it wouldn't be the last. They both knew that. "Yeah, what if I change my mind before I get there?" He laughed and stopped the wheelchair on the opposite side of the bed from her wheelchair.

Patty lay on her back as Russ worked himself closer scooting his legless hips across the quilt until he rested against her. His hand rested over her slim breasts as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"You know I love you more than...." she whispered and pulled his face against hers without finishing. They exchanged tongues and their hands roamed slowly over the other's body taking their time. She gently moaned reassuredly as his fingers slipped under her dress pulling it over her hips. His hand moved across her stomach towards her breasts. As fingertips twisted a nipple playfully, she blew, "Ah-h," though his mouth still locked against her lips. Her hand worked through the waistband of his shorts and felt the warmth of his cock as she wrapped her fingers around it. Her face pulled back slightly and she nuzzled his neck. "Russ darling," she whispered.

With one hand, Patty pushed her self up enough to remove her dress and let it fall beside the bed atop his clothes. "There," she teased pulling herself on top of Russ. Her hips wiggled letting her pussy press against the head of his cock as he helped her balance on his chest and stomach. They both heard a slight pop as it entered. "Baby," she moaned working him deeper inside her pussy, growing damper with each thrust. She nibbled across his lips while her short stumps slightly straddled his hips.

Her head lifted slightly as she pushed her hands against his shoulders. She smiled down on his face as their hips rocked without the aid of legs. "Another time I'll suck on you." She giggled continuing to rock her hips. "I was just in need of you inside me." The smile never left her face.

"This is perfect."

"I dreamed about this last night. I almost came over." She laughed and rocked her hips feeling his matching thrusts. "Darling you are such a turn on." She smiled and leaned down stretching her neck until her lips met his.

"Guess we could wrestle over who is a better turn on." He laughed and swatted her hip with his hand. Russ could feel her begin to fall off him and while holding her hips, rolled them both onto their side without falling out of her. Their grinding and bumping continued.

"I like this position too," she said pulling his crotch tighter against her.

-

Russ and Patty sat on the ground and leaned against the large tree on the bank of the lake. The almost non-existent warm afternoon breeze blew off the water past the shade from the tree. A few empty bottles of beer lay not far away, half empty ones rested in their hands. Mark and Sandy paddled a canoe across the still waters towards the dock. Russ shouted a welcome and they waved back watching the sun near the horizon turning the water wonderful colors.

"I had a strange phone call, a wrong number actually, the other night on my cell phone, the one I bought when I lived in Sea Pines, so I guess they lived down there." Sea Pines was a town a few hundred miles south of Lake Alexander. "Anyway, the woman acted like she was missing an arm and a leg by choice."

"Really, so she talked to you."

"Yeah. I was surprised. I was a little stoned. She was a little drunk. It was interesting." He laughed.

"Oh?"

"Hey, not at all like being with you darling."

She playfully slapped the end of his stump. "Better not be." She pushed the waistband down, grabbed his cock, and kissed the head. "You're mine." She sucked the growing erection between her lips letting the head roll around in her mouth a few times before releasing it.