Alexander's Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Connie was her name. She called back another time with a female friend, Darla, who was just missing one leg, but claimed to want the other off."

"I'm surprised they don't know about this place. So, is there going to be another call? Can I be there or is this your secret fantasy lover?"

"I'd like you to be there if you want to be. They said they'd call tonight. Maybe they will get on their Web cam."

"Oh-h," she drawled. "It all sounds sexy."

Bonnie's shadow reached towards the pair as she said, "Great day, isn't it?" Her skimpy red halter-top highlighted her dark red hair and moderate breasts, and revealed all of the short remains of her left arm that waved gently a few times. She had lived at the resort for a year following her amputation. Frank moved there after his. They had quickly fallen in love.

"Have a seat," Patty offered moving her hand in a sweeping motion over the space next to her.

Bonnie's short skirt rode the rest of the way up to her hips as she sat cross-legged facing Russ. She did nothing to hide her exposed pussy as she used her only hand to adjust one foot slightly.

"Damn, that's sweet," Russ cooed.

"You mean I don't get to see," Patty teased as she scooted slightly towards Russ.

Bonnie spread her legs wide so she was exposed nicely to both Russ and Patty. "Better?" she teased. Her hand rose until it cupped the soft fleshy end of her arm stump and massaged it. "Feels so normal being around all the amputees here."

"Russ got a wrong number the other night and it was a woman with an elective amputation. It seems she might be missing an arm and a leg."

Russ nodded. "She said her left hand was missing and that she uses her foot to do things more than her right hand."

"Have you met her? It reminds me of Connie. I used to know her a few years back when she was missing only her hand."

"That's her name. She's supposed to call back tonight after dinner. We were just talking about her."

"I was so-o amazed by the way she could use her feet to do everything." Bonnie moved her arm stump as she spoke. "I wish I could." She lifted her right foot towards her face but could only get it halfway then dropped it back down to the ground. "I believe she's quite wealthy, though she tries to act like she's like everyone else." She laughed. "She has a great house on the beach. Wow, I'd not thought about Connie for a while." Bonnie leaned back against her hand somehow revealing even more of her pussy.

-

Alone, Connie crutched from the bedroom through the early evening light towards the kitchen assuring her self she would not have as much to drink this evening as the last few nights. The loose fitting tee shirt dangled past the end of her short leg stump and covered only bare skin. Her long brown hair still damp from a shower lay across her shoulders. The single crutch alternated steps with her single foot in a graceful manner making it appear a natural way of walking. Her forearm stump swung beside her hip occasionally brushing against it.

Standing in front of the counter, she poured the brown liquid from the whiskey bottle into her cup all the while cursing the fact that she had to use her hand because the counter was too high to get her foot comfortably up to use it. She comforted herself realizing that she couldn't carry things with her foot and walk. She let a small laugh fill the space around her as she replaced the top with a few fingers on her only hand.

The laptop sat on the writing desk in the large library with walls covered in bookcases made of dark wood and filled with books. She laid her crutch beside the chair as she took her seat. The bezel around the screen contained a small camera. Her fingertip moved across the trackpad waking the computer from its sleep and the screen lit up. Her forearm stump brushed her hair across her shoulder as she thought about Russ. Sexual tension raced though her lower body. She knew he wanted to see her naked. She knew she wanted to expose herself to him. She was still unsure.

The window for the chat program appeared and she slowly typed his userid. The video of her from the camera already played in one window on the screen. She waved her forearm stump and watched it move on the screen. Unconsciously she let the stump toy over her tee shirt just above a nipple.

A new video image appeared. "Hey," he said faintly through the computer speakers.

She adjusted the volume and replied, "I'm not sure why I'm doing this."

"Relax. Do you mind if I have a friend join us? Patty is missing both legs and my best friend."

Suddenly it didn't seem like only a dirty old man would be watching her. She laughed under breath as she sighed with relief. "Sure." She watched as he moved back from the camera and another person appeared. "Hi Patty." Connie waved her forearm stump.

"Where's Darla?" Patty asked.

"She had to go home. She wanted to be here. I know she'll be disappointed to learn you were with Russ tonight. She wants to be like you ... without legs. How long has it been?"

"Long enough I don't remember what it was like before." Patty laughed. "It's great. A friend thought she might have known you, Bonnie. She's missing most of her left arm."

"Oh yeah-h, Bonnie. I remember her. She used to visit me here at the beach. I'd forgotten about her. We were good friends back when." Connie slouched back in her chair letting her forearm stump wrap her hair around it. "I'm missing most of my left leg. That happened after my hand. I use my foot to do most things." She lifted her cup with her toes and took a sip.

"Very nice," Russ purred.

"I used to use both feet. I started when I was a girl after watching my Aunt who was born without arms. Getting rid of my leg sure complicated things, but I wanted it done though and quickly adjusted the way I did things. I use a single crutch to walk."

"Can we see?" Patty asked.

"Sure. Guess we all need to do a quick show and tell." Connie laughed as she stood and put the crutch under her arm. She walked in a circle in front of the camera then sat back down. She lifted the cup with her toes and drank more.

Russ handed Patty a glowing joint and she inhaled deeply. "What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Whiskey. It's my currently my drug of choice." She giggled and sipped more.

Patty let the smoke flow from her mouth in a slow moving cloud. "My turn." She smiled and backed her wheelchair from the camera showing she was wearing a tight white blouse and a pair of black French cut panties. Stumps a few inches long protruded from the leg holes. She rolled back a short distance, wiggled her stumps, and then forward until Connie saw only her upper body.

"Wow," Connie moaned in a single word dragged out for several seconds.

"Was I sexy?"

"Oh my yes. Sorry. Hope you don't mind me lusting." Connie laughed and rubbed her forearm stump against her tee shirt over a breast. "I like men, but women too. I guess sex is good with either." She laughed again and pressed her forearm stump under her tee shirt letting the soft end massage a nipple. "Your turn Russ," she teased. "Do a Full Monte."

"Yeah Russ," Patty added. "Show her everything. You ain't got anything to be ashamed of." She laughed and slapped him softly on the shoulder.

Russ rolled back slightly and removed his shirt. He wiggled as he worked his boxers from his hips before rolling back enough to let Connie see his naked body. One leg stump ended at the top of the thigh, the other was about the width of a hand in length. His erection stood like a monument between them. "So?" he said shrugging his shoulders and holding his hands to the side of his tanned and firm chest.

"Ou la, la." Connie sang in a sea saw manner.

Patty wrapped her fingers around the head of his cock for a moment and smiled at the camera. "This is one of his best parts."

"Do you mean you just like me for my body?" he teased and pecked at her lips.

"Did you both choose to be amputees?" Connie asked.

"Yup," Patty said nodding her head. "He keeps having revisions each year, but I think there isn't enough to do more than one more." She laughed.

"Where do you live? I hope you don't mind me asking." Connie adjusted her hips against the chair.

"Are you familiar with Alexander's Resort on Lake Alexander?" Russ asked.

"No." Connie lied having promised herself that no one would know she purchased the resort with a small portion of the wealth inherited from her Aunt. She established a trust for the maintenance of the resort and support of those that lived there. She knew it was important to have a place for people like herself. She also knew the temptations being around such a place would off her. She had never visited.

Patty said, "That's a shame. You have to visit and meet the others. Everyone here is an elective amputee. We can find a place for you to stay if you can't afford ... ah, sorry, shouldn't assume. Anyway, come and visit."

"No, I think I can afford to drive there. I just didn't know about the resort. I'd love to visit. Maybe I can con Darla to drive up with me." She giggled at the thought of sneaking into the resort she had established and seeing the results of her personal surgeon's work. "How's this next weekend?"

"Sure ... or sooner if you have some time before then."

"Let me check with Darla. I think she should come. I know she would love to talk to you about life without legs. Oh yeah-h, she would dearly love to do that."

-

"Sorry I missed the video chat with Russ and Patty," Darla said as she leaned against the railing of Connie's deck facing towards the pounding surf. Her hair fluttered in the mild offshore breeze. A series of clouds passing quickly overhead made the sunlight fade for a while.

Connie sat letting her only foot rub against her ear while watching Darla's scantly dressed body. "Geez, dress like that I might make you ride my mouth." She laughed and lifted a cup of iced tea towards her lips with her toes.

"You don't have to beg for that." Darla laughed and turned. In the process, her unbuttoned blouse waved open exposing completely the left side of her chest until the fabric fell back against her. "So when are we going up to the resort?"

"We can go whenever you would like. I suggested next weekend but they offered if we were free to come sooner. Do you think we should ask Kate and Molly?"

"Ah, why not?"

"I don't know. You are the only one that knows I'm friends of the surgeon. Promise you won't ever say anything."

"Scouts honor." Darla held her hand up with three fingers outstretched. She grinned.

"Okay, I guess we should call and ask if they want to come. They offered to put us up and I don't know how much room there is." Connie lifted the phone with her foot and dialed with a fingertip.

"Hey Russ, Connie, quick question about coming to the resort. Just 'cause I ask this question, feel totally free to say no. We know two other women, elective amputees, that we'd like to invite to come with us if it is okay." She listened. "Yeah. Nope, they're the only others we know." She listened and nodded her head a few times. "Great. Maybe Wednesday if that's okay." She nodded a few times. "Noon?" Her head nodded. "Great. See both of you then."

Connie's foot hovered for a moment in the process of putting the phone down, her toes wrapped around the body of the phone. "Guess you heard the important stuff." She grinned at Darla.

"Cool. Give them a call and see if they want to come."

Connie's finger jabbed at the buttons then she lifted the phone to her ear. "Hey Kate, Connie. The phone sex guy seems to live at a resort filled with others like us and they invited us to come up Wednesday. They'll put us up for the night." She nodded her head and listened to silence for a moment while Kate asked Molly. "Yeah, great. I said we'd be there about noon and they say it is 200 miles. Y'all are welcome to stay here Tuesday night and we can get an early start." She nodded her head. "Great. See ya then."

"Wonder how many people there are missing both legs," Darla mumbled as she turned towards the beach and gazed into her imagination.

-

"Glad I didn't bother to wash my car," Connie fussed as the cloud of dust filled the air behind them on the dirt road between the two lane road and the resort. Silence filled the car for the last half-mile.

A man crutched from the other side of the parking lot towards a paved pathway as Connie turned the engine off. "Bet this is the place." She laughed and they each opened a door, dragged crutches from the car, and placed them under arms. The same man turned back and asked if he might be of some assistance. After a brief conversation, he pointed and gave them directions to Russ's cabin. He walked a few steps, stopped, and waved before resuming walking towards his original destination.

Cabins were set around a small grassy meadow in groups of five set in a semicircle about fifty feet apart. A wide path of asphalt formed a walkway not far from the large covered porch of each cabin. There were interconnection paths between the clusters of cabins. This allowed an easy way for people in wheelchairs to move about. Tall pine trees filled the spaces where there were no cabins or meadows. The warm pine needles gave off a soothing aroma.

The women casually strolled along the asphalt pathway. "Over here," a voice called from the last cabin in the semicircle. Russ rolled his wheelchair towards them. "Patty's place is just behind you. You'll stay there tonight." They changed directions and followed him. Patty rolled out onto the porch of her cabin and waved.

"This is great," Molly said as she glanced around looking all the while at amputees of both genders and all ages and varieties. She turned and placed her crutch tips in front of her then took a single step. A woman with an empty sleeve waved her hand and nodded hello as she walked across the meadow towards the lake. A moment later, a woman missing her left leg stopped and introduced herself. "Sara," she said holding her hand out leaving the crutch resting casually under her arm. Molly waved at the women on the porch nearby letting them know she would be there soon. She explained to Sara the four of them lived on the coast in Sea Pines and were just visiting for the first time.

"I live with the one with the hook, she's missing all the other arm," she said as she pointed blindly towards Kate while absorbed the Sara's appearance. She wasn't tall, but well proportioned and striking. Her light brown hair pulled back in a ponytail hung halfway down her back. A partially unbuttoned blouse exposed all of her cleavage and the short skirt split up the side revealed a stump ending above mid-thigh. She swung the partial thigh in a small circle occasionally letting it appear as she stood without really leaning on either crutch, instead letting them almost dangle under her armpits.

Sara pointed at a woman without legs rolling in a wheelchair towards the dock. "My sister," she simply said, her head looking in the direction of the woman. "It's been three months for both of us. My brother is missing an arm and lives in San Francisco."

"So, this runs in the family." Molly giggled her eyes darting between the two women.

"Yeah. Mom had one arm when we were born. She had found a way. Dad wasn't unhappy." She laughed and smiled. It was clear she was distracted. "Say, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we can talk again before you leave ... if you leave." Sara laughed again and crutched towards the dock. Molly watched for a few moments before joining her friends.

Darla had pulled Patty to one side to talk about what it might be like to not have legs; Bonnie, Kate, and Connie had formed another group to discuss missing arms, and poor Russ left to himself. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled off towards his cabin muttering to no one. Molly felt left out of either conversation and strolled towards the dock to catch up with Sara and her sister.

"Did you get dumped?" Frank called out as he crutched towards Russ.

"It looks that way." Russ laughed. "Help me make something for the hoards. We're having a picnic this afternoon."

-

A naked man with one leg sat reading a book in the shade. Crutches lay disorganized near by as though he had tossed them down then hopped away before sitting. He called out as Molly passed, "Are you new here? He flashed a toothy smile and waved his hand gesturing for her to sit near him.

She stopped and looked at the pile of clothes next him then at the smile. "Just visiting." Her voice was soft and inviting.

"Take a load off, I won't bite." He laughed and gestured with his hand as before.

She looked towards the dock at Sara talking to her sister then back at the pile of clothing laughing quietly inside. "Got a name? I'm Molly." She lowered her crutches beside her as she settled on the grass facing him.

"Kevin. I've been here a few months and my leg vanished a few months before that." He laughed at the suggestion that his leg merely vanished. "I'm a writer, novels kind of like John Grisham writes, you know, legal thrillers. The first three are doing well. The newest is in the top ten of the New York Times list." As he talked, she began looking at his body, at his stump, and at his erection. He stopped talking and noticed where her attention focused. "Sorry. I still haven't gotten used to seeing so many amputees." He giggled.

"Yeah, being here makes wanting what we did seem so normal." Her hands cupped the end of her leg stump and casually massaged while talking. "I've never seen so many people missing more than one limb."

"That's part of the 'normalcy'." His fingers made quotation marks in the air.

"Huh?"

"Oh, after being around everyone missing several limbs for a while, it seems some people missing just one thing yearn for another amputation, then another." He paused and looked at her puzzled expression. He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't ask me why."

"My girlfriend, ah, roommate, had all of her left arm amputated then recently had half her forearm amputated. She wears a hook on that arm."

"I bet you both know a few other's that wanted to be amputees." He paused. "And then your girlfriend had her second amputation."

"Um, yeah."

"See. I rest my case." She looked at him blankly as she thought about what he had just said. "It doesn't matter. You have a girlfriend, are you a lesbian?"

"Nah." She giggled and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "I like guys. I guess I'm more bisexual than lesbian. How about you?"

"Well I'm not a lesbian." He laughed. "Seems like some here find sex with no one in particular. Oh, there're a few couples, a few married folks, but other than that it's a free for all."

"I've noticed a few nudists already."

"There're no children and it is clothing optional. Mostly people get naked just to sun and not to walk around. Help yourself if you want."

She already had unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse and now finished the last one then removed the blouse folding it neatly and laying it next to her. "Feels nice ... free." She stretched and her chest swelled making her breasts change shape. She knew he stared.

"Your shorts...." He smiled while pointing."

"Guess so." She unsnapped the clasp of the waistband and pushed the shorts and panties together along the leg then placed them atop the blouse. "Ta Da," she sang leaning back again one hand letting her stump bounce a few times and stopping with it spread slightly to one side.

"You mentioned feeling free, I feel that way. After my amputation, I felt so 'right', but once I moved here I found I could be myself in ways that I'd never been able to before. Does that make any sense?"

She rubbed her chin in thought. Her toes flexed and her foot moved closer to her stump as her knee bent more. "Yeah-h," she drawled letting her hand fall from her chin. "I guess I'd never thought about it that way." Her hand cupped a breast unconsciously letting the mound of flesh rest against her palm for a moment before letting go. "I HAD to have my leg amputated otherwise I'd have gone crazy. I'd always felt I needed it off, that my leg was supposed to be a stump and not a whole leg. Kate on the other hand had her amputations because she thought she looked better that way, more of a cosmetic thing like a boob job."