Alexander's Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I confess I fall into the later camp." Kevin draped his fingers over the end of his stump and bounced the fleshy piece of thigh against his hand. "No one would have understood back home. Screw 'em. Now I'm happy. Well, more than happy."

"Do you want more amputations?"

"No I don't. This is just perfect. I think more would handicap me, and I need my hands and fingers for writing and typing. I prefer moving about with crutches than a wheelchair so I'm not too keen on getting rid of my other leg. How about you?"

"No, no this is perfect." Her short stump bounced and moved outwards. "I hope you don't mind me saying this. She paused and watched for a change in his expression. There was none other than a larger smile as he stared between her thighs. "I'm enjoying myself more than I have for a long time, you know, sitting here talking to you." He reached his hand out and rested it on her stump giving the rounded part a gentle squeeze. She smiled and offered no resistance, instead leaned closer letting her lips touch his. He could feel her tongue part his lips and hear a slight moan before she pulled back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." She still smiled.

He leaned closer. "I'm not sorry." His lips touched hers. His tongue pressed pass. His hand cradled her head. Their tongues played.

The embrace ended and they sat looking at each other wondering what would be next.

"That was nice," he whispered.

She nodded a few times. "Kate," she said then paused. "I'm her caregiver. I don't know what to do about her. If you tell me anything, I'll believe you ... for now."

"It would be nice if you could stay. Maybe she could find a new roommate ... caregiver." The back of his hand dragged softly along her upper arm. A fingertip brushed a nipple. He smiled and nodded. "I'd like you to stay with me." He pulled her lips against his.

"We had planned to stay the night...."

He leaned towards her face. The kiss interrupted whatever she was about to say.

-

Bonnie walked next to Kate, her fingers curled around the metal hook as though she was holding her hand.

"I'm glad you could visit," Bonnie said swinging their hands slightly. "I have a friend I think you'll like. She's missing her forearm and her leg below the knee. She wears prosthetics most of the time."

"Oh-h," Kate drawled. "It seems we will have something in common." She laughed. "I love it here."

"Olivia is looking for a roommate."

"Really? I think I'm starting to become too much work for Molly."

"Why?"

"I'm not exactly independent." Kate laughed and held her hook up slightly still wrapped with Bonnie's fingers. "Even with this, I'll never...." She paused lowering the hook and sniffling.

"I know sweetheart. Getting dressed, tending to your personal needs, you need help. I guess that's the one big thing that has kept me from doing my other arm." The expression on Kate's face turned to surprise and Bonnie saw it. "Yeah-h," she drawled. "Frank knows, hell, he even has offered to take care of me even though he'd rather I stay just like this."

Olivia stood on the porch. "Bonnie-e-e," she called before they were all the way to her cabin. She was at least ten years older than Kate was and still pleasant to look at anyone would say. Her long hair was prematurely silver yet gave her a dignified appearance and it draped over both shoulders. A tee shirt and skirt covering her knees loosely covered her form but did not hide the prosthetic arm ending in a hook on the left side nor the uncovered hardware of the prosthetic leg.

Bonnie made the introductions. "Kate and some of her friends are visiting today and tomorrow. I wanted her to meet you. I think you both have some similar interests." Bonnie giggled as she looked at Olivia then Kate.

Olivia extended her hook and Kate moved hers out to shake. The hooks banged together and closed against each other. "What do you think of our little bit of heaven?" Olivia let her hook fall from Kate's hook and pulled her closer with her other arm. The hug was comfortable and Kate wrapped her prosthetic arm behind the Olivia's back.

"This is fantastic. I would have never guessed there'd be so many people who wanted to be amputees ... and so many missing more than one thing."

"Can I get you some ice tea? I have beer and liquor too." She smiled. "I just had a sip of whiskey. A little a day you know."

"I should get back," Bonnie said. "They guys are fixing a picnic." She looked at Olivia. "You know where, 'bout an hour from now." She turned and walked from the porch.

"Come now," Olivia softly said as her hook locked with Kate's hook and pulled her into the cabin. "Not much," she said waving her hand though the air in a gesture towards the furnishings in the living area and the sleeping area. "All the cabins are the same. It's hard to do things different than in the others. I've tried to apply my little touches."

"Nice. I wish I could find someone to live with out here. Molly's getting tired of taking care of me, of loving me."

Olivia's face lit up as she listened. "There'll be plenty to drink at the picnic. I wanna talk for a while." Olivia sat on the couch. She patted the cushion and Kate sat on the other cushion. Olivia slipped the prosthesis from her leg then rubbed her stump with the single hand. "Have you ever thought about missing something else?" She continued to rub while flexing the knee a few times. "This was my token other stump." She laughed. "Have a feel."

"Might not feel so good." Kate shrugged her armless shoulder and then held her hook up slightly.

Olivia rubbed her own hook over the stump. "Oh baby, sure it would." Her hand pulled the tee shirt off so she could remove the cable harness for the hook. The prosthetic arm fell next to the leg prosthesis. "So much hardware." She laughed and rubbed her short forearm stump over the leg stump. "I might do my other leg below the knee ... someday. I plan to keep the hand ... I think." She giggled. "Yeah, I'll keep the hand. I sometimes tease myself though." The forearm stump caressed her lips, her tongue lapped over the soft flesh.

Kate looked at the older breasts no longer firm but still inviting and could sense a feeling she'd not felt about Molly welling up inside her. She let the shiny metal hook rub against the leg stump as Olivia flexed and relaxed the knee moving the rounded piece of leg though the air. She let the stump rest on the hook and leaned down kissing the stump all around. Olivia moaned as nicely as though Kate had kissed her clit. "Two of these would be nice." She liberally kissed the stump again. Olivia lifted the piece of leg and rubbed it against Olivia's cheek letting her thighs part enough to expose her pussy to Kate. "We might not make it to the picnic," Kate teased pushing her hook along the inside of the thigh.

Olivia used her hand to pull the hook towards the folds of skin. "Would that be so bad?" Kate could not feel the pussy other than soft resistance, but she could see the hook pressing between the lips.

"No-o," Kate drawled. "Not at all."

Olivia held the hook between her legs with her hand, rubbing it back and forth. "Listen darling, I don't know anything about you, and you don't know about me." She laughed. "I do feel the chemistry and it feels right. I'm thinking about having a roommate. Just one large bed so it would be an intimate setting. If that interests you, it would me."

"Why me? Like you said, we're strangers."

"I don't know. Maybe the way you said it would be nice if I were missing my other leg ... or the way you're fondling my cunt with your hook." She laughed. "You turn me on, light my fire, make me want to fuck you all night, looks like it would be wonderful to tend to your needs, take care of you."

"You don't like men?"

"Hell no-o. Had just one when I was nineteen. He was twenty-seven and it was a mistake. He told it me it would make me not want to be with girls. I was drunk ... and stupid." Olivia stared straight into Kate's eyes. "Ha!" she laughed. "It doesn't work that way you know ... don't you?" Kate nodded but said nothing. "I was damn lucky I didn't get pregnant. He fucked me a few times that night. My heart wasn't in it after the first time. He never even kissed my pussy. He raped me a few times too ... shoved it in my ass. I begged him not...."

Kate interrupted knowing it was probably something best left unsaid. "I've never been with a man. I'm glad you're not bi, guess I learned my lesson with Molly." Kate moved and sat closer to Olivia. "I'm not independent anymore. I can't do much for myself now. I need help wiping my ass, dressing, eating ... everything it seems. I might as well have this arm off like the other for all the good this hook does me." She looked down at the empty sleeve. "I wouldn't mind."

"I bet you've only had it for a short time. Things will get easier as you practice. 'Course you won't ever be very good at wiping your ass." Olivia laughed. "I can do that for you and anything else you need." She leaned closer and kissed Kate letting her tongue slip through the wanting lips. Minutes later they parted. "Stay a few nights. If you want after that, I can drive you home so you can pack your things."

-

The large red and white checked tablecloth spread across the grass in the clearing beneath the tall oak tree that cast a pleasant shadow on the banks of the lake. Chilled cans of beer, an opened bottle of white wine, a large plate of ham and cheese sandwiches, and several bags of chips lay scattered about the center of the tablecloth. A dozen people, all wearing something, sat around the edges, not a full set of limbs amongst them. Wheelchairs and crutches littered the area. Gradually, helpings passed from person to person as they filled their plates and glasses. Kevin and Molly sat close letting their single feet rub against each other. Olivia helped Kate eat and drink. It was clear that new relationships were forming.

Connie sat sipping her wine from the cup held by her toes while listening to the others and thinking of her decision to secretly create the resort. She was happy she could afford to do so, though she knew she could never live in such a place. Her eyes traveled from person to person watching them eat, watching the missing limbs, and knowing how normal it all seemed away from the rest of the world. She knew being in such a place soon she would not have any limbs. She looked forward to being home and safe from such needs.

She looked away and noticed a naked woman sunning herself on a large towel. The woman was missing all of both legs. Parked next to the towel was a wheelchair. A man walked towards her, probably her lover. As he picked her up and cradled her in his arms, it became clear she was missing all of each limb. Their lips met and they both seemed happy. Connie looked away, resisting the feelings to be like the woman surging though her. It was more than a need. It was the reason she never came to the resort. Yes, tomorrow she would be home alone ... and safe.