Alexa's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

"What do we do now?" Alexa asked.

"This is my first time and I'm pretty sure it's yours too, so let's lay on the bed and see if we can figure out how love goes."

They laid facing each other. Their kiss was tender, their eyes open, their bodies had a mind of their own, their hips thrust forward pressing their cocks together. The kiss grew deeper tongues brushing lips, lips sucking tongues. Ryan rolled Alexa onto her back and straddled her legs thrusting his cock into hers. Precum was dripping from Ryan's cock coating Alexa's. Alexa's cock was drooling precum of her own soaking her belly. Ryan moved down and sucked gently on her nipples. The nipples were sensitive and the suction from Ryan's lips sent little shocks through her body right down to her cock. It pulsed and the drip of precum became a drool. Ryan moved further down and between Alexa's legs. He knelt there worshiping her body. His head lowered and his tongue licked up the insides of her thighs over her balls sucking gently on each one before moving his tongue up and over her slick cock.

A jolt of pleasure shot through Alexa, she thrust her cock against Ryan's tongue, then his lips closed over her cockhead, his tongue swirled around the ridge and slid over the bottom side of her cock as it went further into his mouth. "Oh my god Ryan, you are going to make me cum." Ryan backed off and licked the precum from her belly, dipping his tongue into her navel to get every last drop. "Mmmm, that feels so good Ryan." He moved further up and paid attention to her breasts. Holding her nipples between his lip covered teeth he squeezed them and flicked his tongue over them. Alexa's body shivered as she felt the pain/pleasure send jolts directly from her tits to her cock. She groaned. Ryan then kissed her nipples tenderly and moved on to her neck then up to nibble on her earlobes. He slipped the tip of his tongue around the rim of her ear then dipped into it. Alexa moaned and asked him to nibble her earlobes some more. The harder he squeezed on her lobes the more she moaned and shivered. He finished his journey from Alexa's cock to her lips and they kissed and rubbed their cocks together. They were both building toward climax.

"My turn," said Alexa. Ryan rolled off and she got on top. "God you're beautiful," she told Ryan.

"No, you're the beautiful one," he said.

Alexa kissed him her tongue dipping into his mouth. Ryan moaned and his tongue follower hers licking and nipping at her lips. His cock was raging as he thrust up into her. Both cocks were drooling precum again. "I have to taste you," Alexa said. She crawled down between his legs and without any preamble she swallowed half of his cock sucking up all the delicious precum. She was hooked. She then licked up their combined juices. "Mmmm, soo good. I think we both taste good," she said. Ryan agreed.

She sucked on his cock again, reaching up to pinch his nipples at the same time. He was leaking precum and Alexa was getting close just from the thrill of having his cock in her mouth. "Let's do each other," Ryan suggested.

Alexa wasn't one to argue they ended up crossway across the bed legs hanging over the edge. They were both on their left side with right hand free. They stroked each other licked the precum off and swallowed each other's cock. Ryan took her cock deep onto his mouth, pressed his tongue hard against the bottom of her cock and sucked up to the tip. Alexa flicked her tongue in his piss slit, then swallowed him as deep as she could, pressed her tongue hard against his cock repeating what he had done. They alternated deep sucking each other for a minute or two each one holding on to their climax until they couldn't take it anymore. As Alexa was on the suck part of her stroke she noticed swelling. When she had the head of Ryan's cock between her lips her tongue relaxed its pressure and his cum flooded her mouth. By this time Ryan had his tongue pressed hard against her cock and she could feel her cum pushing up against her closed cum tube. When the pressure was released she erupted into Ryan's mouth.

As they swallowed their treat each of them save a little to share. Ryan spun around so that they were face to face. The shared an open mouth kiss pushing the remainder of their loads back and forth between their mouths. Their tongues danced and swirled in their combined cum. Eventually they had to swallow when their mouths were full of saliva and cum. Their lips closed and down the hatch it went.

"Oh my god!" They said almost in unison.

They laid back against the pillows, and explored the other's body. They were so relaxed that they fell asleep, much like they had at the theater. When Ryan aroused from the nap the sun was low in the sky. He nudged Alexa. "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard." She mumbled still sleeping. Ryan realized she was dreaming. His mind went there, his cock swelled into a raging hardon. He rolled her onto her side and spooned himself behind her with his cock laying against her crack. He just held her and slowly she started to slide her crack up and down his cock. Her cheeks parted and Ryan's cock was rubbing against her puckered hole.

Alexa woke up. Her cock was hard as a brick and Ryan's hardon was pressing against her hole. "You were dreaming of this," he said. "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

"Hmmm, no I hope I didn't say anything embarrassing."

"Nothing like that, unless asking to get fucked is embarrassing."

"Oh god, Ryan. I am not embarrassed. I want you! I want you so bad! I have always wanted to be a girl but couldn't imagine being with a boy. Boys were such bullies. But, you're not a boy you're a man and you are nicer than anyone I have ever met before. I want you! Please fuck me!"

Ryan's cock was still brushing her puckered hole and she was squirming against it. Precum was liberally coating her hole and offering some lubrication. His cockhead was prying her ass open but it was hurting, "Stop Ryan please it hurts too much!" Alexa almost screamed.

"Oh god Alexa, I'm sorry. I've never done this before. Maybe it just won't fit."

"No, I think it will fit but I think we have to start with something smaller like maybe a finger and find something slippery to put on it."

"Ok, I have some soft margarine. Do you think that will help?" Asked Ryan.

"Yes, I think that would be fine," she said.

Ryan went to the kitchen and came back with some of the slippery spread in a small dish. He set the dish on the bedside table and laid next to Alexa on the bed. He pulled her into a kiss. Alexa relaxed in his arms. "Don't worry babe," she said. "It will be good, I know we are going to be great together!"

Ryan kissed her again then moved down kissing her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, sucked on her nipples then down over her abdomen dipping his tongue into her navel and took her cock into his mouth. He reached for the lube setting the dish on the bed where he could reach it. He scooped some onto his index finger and while licking and sucking on her cock he coated her pucker with the lube and pressed. His fingertip slipped in with very little resistance. Alexa moaned at the pleasure of having a tiny bit of Ryan inside her body. "MMMM, oh so good," she moaned. "More lube and go deeper," she instructed.

Ryan got another dollop of the margarine on his finger and worked it into her hole, then slide into her up to the first knuckle joint. "Deeper," Alexa said. Ryan slid the finger in to the second knuckle and Alexa asked for the rest of it. "Wiggle it around," she requested. When Ryan was moving his finger around in there he felt a little bump about the size of a walnut. Whenever he pressed on it Alexa's body reacted and her ass clenched against his finger. "Oh my god Ryan, I don't know what you're doing but it feels amazing!"

Ryan circled the little nut with his finger until Alexa warned him that if he kept that up she was going to cum. "Not yet, you aren't," said Ryan. "Your ass is nice and slippery and seems to be quite relaxed. Do you think you are ready for more?" He asked.

"Oh god yes, please more." She replied.

Ryan scooped up more lube on his second finger and worked it into her hole then slipped the second finger inside. Now her ass was really slippery and he had two slippery fingers. He slid the index finger back in alongside his second finger up to the first knuckle. Alexa's ass clamped down on his fingers and asked him to hold on for a few seconds. He could feel her ass start to relax, he gently moved his fingers back and forth without going deeper. She started to moan it almost sounded like a cat purring. She was relaxed and he went a little deeper. The first knuckle passed the sphincter, Alexa was a little tighter now so he stopped and again moved gently until he felt her relax. He came to the second knuckles and she was tight again. He worked the knuckles against her tight ring and it gradually relaxed. As his fingers slipped the rest of the way in Alexa sighed and relaxed completely. "Fuck me with your fingers for a little while, then put another in," she requested.

Ryan worked the two fingers as deep as he could and fucked them back and forth. Alexa was moaning and grunting as she was fucked. She was riding a wave. Ryan's fingers were bumping that special spot on each stroke. When she felt her orgasm building she asked him for the third finger. Ryan lubed up again and worked three fingers into her. The tips were swallowed up easily but with three fingers the girth of his penetration increased much more with depth. Her ass tightened around his fingers again cooling off her rise toward orgasm. Ryan knew this would be the test. If he could penetrate with three fingers as deeply as he could get them she would be able to accommodate his cock. He took his time and her groans of pain were turning to moans of pleasure. After he had fucked her at the full depth of three fingers for a while and she was as relaxed as she was going to get, "I think you are ready now," he whispered.

"Yes, oh god yes please fuck me with your cock," Alexa requested enthusiastically.

Ryan put a big dollop of lube on his cock and spread it over the length of it. He put the tip against the hole and the head slipped in and he let her relax.

When Ryan's cock pushed against her hole she felt it stretching her tight little ring. It still hurt but was bearable, it felt bigger than his fingers. She was glad that Ryan had stopped to let her adjust. She was in heaven, Ryan was in her. When she had relaxed, she gave him a little squeeze and said, "more please."

Ryan was so excited he wanted to just push it home. He somehow controlled his urges and fed his cock into her a little bit at a time, he was now in deeper that his fingers could reach. "Are you okay," he asked.

Alexa felt his cockhead pressing deeper into her she was starting to feel really full down there, she felt every movement of his cock as Ryan fucked her with very short strokes going in maybe a quarter of an inch at a time. She moaned a little and groaned a little. He knew the moans were pleasure, but he wasn't sure about the groans. Ryan stopped when he had a couple of inches in her and asked if she was okay.

She loved that he was easing her into this. She felt completely safe with him. "Yeah, I'm okay, more than ok, I'm loving this. Just keep doing what you're doing. I'll tell you if it's too much," she replied.

Ryan picked up the rhythm again and gained maybe two more inches. He lengthened his stroke now trying to get his cock to hit her little pleasure button. He only had a little over half of his cock inside her, his stroke was about two inches long she moaned with pleasure and her ass was clutching his cock.

Alexa was getting fuller and fuller and could feel his cockhead probing deeper into her body. He had bumped against that sweet pleasure spot a few times before the head went past it. She felt him draw back and feared he was going to pull out, but he didn't he came into her with a longer stroke. It bumped the sensitive pleasure spot and she was so glad he kept doing it with each now longer stroke. She was moaning on each stroke. "You can go deeper if you want to," she told Ryan.

He did and he did. After a couple of more strokes Ryan had gained another inch. He kept adding a little to each thrust, being careful not to hurt her. Finally, he felt his pelvis bumping into her hips. Alexa seemed to be enjoying the fuck she was getting. She was moaning, her ass was clutching his cock. He knew he was massaging that pleasure nut just a couple of inches inside of her.

Ryan stepped up his march to full penetration. His cock was a little thicker near the base and Alexa felt stretched to the limit. It wasn't painful it just felt right. When Ryan's pelvis bumped hard against her hips she knew this was what she had been waiting for all these years. She could do anything for her man that any other woman could do. She pulled Ryan's face to hers and kissed him deeply. She looked him in the eyes and whispered "Okay babe, your home, now fuck me hard."

Ryan was ready for more. He had been so concerned with Alexa's comfort, he had been tense, not wanting to hurt her. Now she had invited him to really fuck her. He lengthened his stroke to about 4 inches on each thrust. He could feel his cockhead bottoming out on each stroke and thought 'what a perfect fit we are.' She was moaning oooooh aaaaaah with pleasure. He picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. He was nearing his climax when he felt her asshole squeezing and clenching at his cock. He exploded pouring a big load of cum inside Alexa's slippery chute.

Alexa was flying high. Ryan was pumping that pleasure bump on every stroke then bottoming out in her on every stroke. There was something deep inside her that brought her great pleasure too. She wasn't sure whether it was something inside or just the bump he gave her when his pelvis punched her hips, but whatever it was, it added up to pleasure overload. She erupted into a massive orgasm cum splashing against her face on the first spurt and continued coating her chest and abdomen. In the middle of her orgasm she felt Ryan's cock swell and bob inside her as his cum poured into her.

Ryan collapsed on top of Alexa and realized that he was lying in a pool of cum. He licked the cum from her face and kissed her while sharing taste of her cum with her. "WOW," he said. "That is something no ordinary woman can do. I am so glad you are extraordinary!" They kissed again before cleaning the cum from their bodies with their tongues.

"Next time, you fuck me." Ryan said.

"We'll see," said Alexa. "Remember I am the woman."

From the author:

Please don't forget to rate and comment on the story. Private feedback through the feedback tab in my profile especially appreciated. Hope you liked this story. Your comments and feedback will determine if there is a part 2.

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12