Alex's Stepmother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

"Let me get the cereal for you!" I said quickly, pushing myself off of the cooker top and striding towards her. "If you're going to start talking like that we need to eat quickly before I whisk you off your feet, carry you to your bedroom and make hot dirty love to you." I pressed my body to hers as I reached up and grabbed the cereal box.

Her fingers traced the muscles on my chest, "Hmm, I like the sound of that." She said in her normal voice. She grabbed bowls and spoons as I got the milk from the fridge and we ate quickly.

Clearly I did not realise just how hungry I was because I had a good 2 bowls full. Emma must've been just as hungry as for the entire time we ate, she did not once attempt to seduce me, instead she had her head down, hungrily inhaling the contents of the bowl in front of her - she probably would've eaten the spoon as well given half the chance. We both finished at roughly the same time and took contented deep breaths as we leaned back on our chairs and patted our now full bellies.

"Do you fancy a 30 minute time out?" She asked seriously. "I mean, I am super horny for you but I am so full right now."

"Agreed!" I nodded and belched, "excuse me! Yeah, if we had sex right now I fear it wouldn't end well."

She grinned and we migrated to the living room and turned the TV on. The TV was tuned to ITV and The Chase had literally just started - a quiz programme that both of us genuinely enjoyed. We curled up together and watched the entire hour long episode and by the time it had finished I no longer felt like my stomach was going to burst.

"So," I said as the credits started to roll. "Ready for round 2?"

Emma inclined her head to me and kissed me passionately, tongues and all. "I think we are both ready for some mouthwash." She giggled. "Ask me again in 2 minutes."

We ran upstairs and headed in different directions. I went straight for the main bathroom - where my mouthwash was and she went in the direction of her bedroom, presumably to the en suite. I decided to hell with it and cleaned my teeth as well as using the strongest mouthwash I had, so it was a couple of minutes before I entered Emma's bedroom. She was stretched out on the bed, naked; the long t-shirt she had been wearing was now abandoned in a heap midway between the bed and the en suite door.

"Close the door, baby." My stepmother said in her playful motherly tone. I did as she wished without taking my eyes off of her naked body. She had one leg seductively draped over the other, concealing her pussy but her breasts rose and fell sexily with her breathing. I was hard in seconds. I stripped off my boxers and stood naked in front of her. "Are you ready to fuck mummy?" She asked filthily, her eyes sparkled as they held mine. "Are you ready to give her the hot dirty sex she needs from her son?"

I nodded, "fuck yes!"

"Then come get me, baby!" She rolled onto her back, exposing her perfect dark brown pussy to me. "Come fuck your mummy!"

I sprang onto the bed, shifted position so that I was on top of her and kissed her passionately. Her one hand flew to my face as we kissed and the other reached around and ran over the definable muscles in my back. My left hand found her right boob and I squeezed and manipulated it like putty in my fingers as I pulled her leg up on my right, letting my fingers dig into her skin and drag across her thigh as she wrapped her calf around my hip.

"Ohhh! Fuck me!" She breathed between our kisses. "Fuck mummy! She wants it! She needs it! Don't mess around just stick it in me!"

I did just that. My cock was rock hard and I plunged all 7 and a half inches straight into her in one long thrust. She was sopping wet so it went in like a hot knife through butter and her pussy was so warm and tight, as if it had been made specifically to fit my cock alone.

"Uhhhhh yeahhhhhh!" Emma moaned out as she wrapped her other leg around my waist and held onto my shoulders. She had closed her eyes in the blissful sensations and I waited for her to come back to me before I continued. Suddenly her eyes shot open and she stared up at me with a face of pure lust. "Fuck me, Alex!" She said in her dirty motherly tone. "I need to cum right now! Just fuck me really hard!"

I immediately obliged and started thrusting in and out of her with abandon and she moaned and cried out in pleasurable sobs.

"Yes Alex!" She cried out, "Pound mummy's cunt into submission! Make me cum like a slutty whore!"

Her dirty words spurred me on and it was no time at all before I had developed a thin sheen of sweat all over my body as I continued to drive my cock into her over and over. She was the wettest I had ever experienced anyone be and I could feel her pussy clamp around my shaft as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm - bizarrely mine was still a while off and so I maintained the tempo as I pushed her over the edge.

"Oh god, Alex!" Emma writhed beneath me with the heels of her feet kicking into my lower back with each powerful thrust. "Yes! Yes! Yessssss! Oh god you're making mummy cum so goooood!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she shut them and her body tensed up beneath me. There was that split second of peace just before she climaxed, then Emma let out a low moan of satisfaction as her orgasm ripped through her body and her pussy flooded with juices all around my cock.

"Nnnnnngh! I'm cumming so hard!" She moaned beneath me and she gripped my shoulders with her hands - digging her nails in. I could feel her vaginal muscles flexing and pulsating around my cock as I continued to pound into her and because I kept up the harsh speed of my movements her orgasm did not subside - she just kept cumming.

I felt the familiar sensations rising in my balls and I knew I was going to cum soon. I slowed my movements a little. "Urgh! I'm gonna cum real soon!" I breathed.

My stepmother opened her eyes and fixed me with her gaze, "cum inside me!" She grinned at me as her orgasm finally started to subside just as mine was almost beginning. "Fill my pussy with your cum, Alex!" Her words pushed me over the edge and I felt the first cumshot explode from the head of my cock and into her pussy. "Yessss!" She hissed beneath me pleasurably as she started to fuck me back - milking the cum from my cock.

"Urghhhhhh!" I let out an almost animalistic groan as I continued to unload inside her. Emma kept quietly whimpering with delight as she coaxed the last of my orgasm from me. Then once it was over I all but collapsed on top of her, holding my weight up with my forearms so that I didn't crush her. She kissed me softly on the lips and then all over my face as I closed my eyes and just focused on the pleasurably sensations of her pussy involuntarily pulsating around my shaft.

Eventually I sighed and opened my eyes to see her staring up at me, waiting patiently. "That was so good!"

"Mmm!" I agreed, "It was, but it didn't last long."

"Sometimes sex doesn't have to be long." Emma smiled, "sometimes you just want it hard and fast and quick." We kissed and I rolled off of her and onto my back, letting my deflating member slide out of her cum filled pussy. I was suddenly exhausted. That sex had taken it out of me. Emma seemingly was also tired and scooched up to me so that my head rested by her shoulder and then she tickled my hair until I fell asleep.

The next few days passed quickly. The only times Emma and I weren't together was when she was at work. When we were together we spent 90% of our time naked in bed, or in the shower, or in the living room or... well you get the point. We had a lot of great sex. 5 or 6 times a day some days with blow jobs and hand jobs on top. But other than that, our lives fell back to normality.

Then the next Saturday, after I had just unloaded another lot of cum into her ever willingly accepting pussy, we lay beside each other recovering in the post-orgasmic bliss. I turned to Emma and gazed at her. "What?" She asked once she noticed me watching.

I didn't know how to broach the question so I just came right out with it. "Did you and dad have as much sex as you and I are?"

Emma stared at me for a moment, her gaze unreadable, then spoke quietly, "that's a weird fucking question to ask someone as I your cum leaks out of them."

I shrugged, "Nevermind then. I just wanted to know."

She rolled over and touched my face, "no. We didn't. Not even when your dad was younger. It was just as intense but he took a lot longer to recover than you do." She smirked at me. "You've still got the virile of youth. What brought that on?"

"I just want to make sure I'm living up to what you need." I mumbled honestly, not meeting her gaze. "It's like... you chose dad. You got lumbered with me."

"Alex," Emma said softly, "I do have a choice, you know. If I didn't want to have sex with you, I wouldn't. I really enjoy what we do together."

I smiled up at her and she kissed me. She then shuffled in closer and we cuddled in bed together, her legs entwined in mine until I felt something moist and slimy on my leg. "You're leaking." I chuckled.

"Yeah. That's what happens when you pump my pussy full of your cum." She giggled. "It's got to come out sometime and when it does it isn't pleasant. That's another reason I enjoy swallowing - no messy clean up afterwards."

"Do you want to go clean up?" I asked.

She shook her head. "In a bit. I'm enjoying this too much." We lapsed into silence and she nuzzled into my shoulder. It was a good 5 minutes before either of us spoke again. "We should go on holiday." She said softly.

"Hmm?" Was my only response. I was slowly running my hand up and down her spine.

She turned her head up to look at me. "I'm serious Alex. We should go on holiday. After all that has happened over the last two months, your dad's funeral - the will - us! We deserve a break where we can just let our hair down and be with each other without having to be careful about it. I mean, it'd be nice to be romantic with you outdoors."

"Alright!" I said, completely sold. "Where do you want to go?"

Emma was quiet for a minute or so while she thought then said finally, "The Lake District."

"The Lake District?!" I asked in shock. "We quite literally have millions of pounds in the bank. We could go anywhere in the world and you choose the Lake District?!"

"It's not the money, Alex." Emma chided softly. "It's the people you go with. I went to the Lake District when I was about your age with several of my friends. It rained 4 of the 5 days we were there and on the fifth it was just overcast but it's one of the best holidays I have ever had."

"So what are you saying? That where we go doesn't matter because we'll be together."

"Exactly!" Emma shuffled around so that she half lay on top of me. She walked two fingers slowly up my chest. "Besides, the likelihood is we will be occupying ourselves anyway." She teased, "at least if we go to the Lake District and it rains we won't feel bad whereas if we go somewhere warm and sunny and just stay in the room I'll feel like we will have wasted our money."

I saw her point. "Okay," I sighed.

"Thank you!" She leaned up and kissed me. Her nipples dragged against my skin as she did so, a trait that I had found never fails to make me hard so I rolled her over onto her back and made love to her again.

Chapter 3:

"Alex, can we talk?"

Emma and I were sat on the sofa. She was watching Don't Tell the Bride - A programme she religiously made time for regardless of how busy she was while I was looking at ways to invest some of my inheritance money online. The way she asked made me think that it was going to be quite a serious conversation so I closed the lid of my laptop and placed it on the side table next to where I was sitting.

"Sure, what's up?"

Now that my laptop was gone she lifted her legs up and onto my lap. "Firstly, can you massage my calves for me?" I chuckled, rolled up her pyjama bottoms to the knee and started to slowly massage one leg. "Mm! Thank you! You do it the best, you know?"

"Thanks," I grinned in appreciation, "now what was it?"

"Do you remember what you said to me before we first had sex? - Gosh it feels like such a long time ago now, I can't believe it was only last week." She smiled at me and her eyes lit up as she reminisced.

"In the car, yeah? - Of course I remember." How could I forget? I essentially opened my heart to my stepmother for the first time.

"Yes in the car. Did you mean it?" She asked me seriously. I could tell by the look in her eye that my answer meant a lot to her - almost as if it were a turning point for her mentally.

"You don't even have to ask me that!" I said firmly, squeezing her leg with my hands to reaffirm the point. "Of course I meant it!"

"Good." She said; her voice controlled and even. Then she took a deep breath, "Because there is a very real chance that I am falling in love with you."

"What?!" I said after a moment, not quite sure if I heard her correctly or not.

Emma raised her hands defensively, "please don't make a big deal out of it." She said quickly, "I just want us to be on the same page."

I forced myself to continue massaging her lower leg in the same slow manner as before, but that was where my lack of reacting finished. "You can't just drop something like that and expect me not to react!" I said in an excited voice. "This is massive news to me!"

"It's massive news to me too!" She mimicked my voice, then smiled a toothy smile at me. "And please don't think it's come from nowhere because I have been thinking about this for a while now. Ever since your father died you have been so good. The way you've handled everything, the wake, the will - that blow job I gave you." She paused and I watched the corners of her mouth turn up, "that showed a maturity that I had never seen from you before. And seriously Alex, that is an attractive quality to have in a man! But at the same time you were still you. When I set the boundaries the morning after, not once did you even merely hint at crossing them. You were so respectful of my feelings and my personal space - that is something I have not had in a long time, not even from your father. You were the ever helpful son!"

I shrugged, "When you say it like that I do sound good." I mumbled quietly. "But give yourself some credit. It's not like I didn't have the best mum by my side the entire time."

She flashed me another brilliant smile. "Thank you, but I am older than you and supposed to act like it. But I mean what I've said, all that you did for me was really touching, Alex. And made me realise how much I appreciate you. Then," She paused and smiled wickedly at me. "Then there is the sex, and the blow jobs and just how beautiful your cock is." She half-heartedly nudged my crotch with her foot, prodding one of my balls in the process. "Put all of that together and it makes a pretty decent package. Pun intended." She giggled then lapsed into silence but I sensed there was more to come so I kept my mouth shut and swapped to her other leg.

"I only realised today mind you." She said offhand, "work was slow and I found myself just constantly thinking about you - not just in a sexual way, like how quickly I wanted to get you into bed. But just thinking about you and how lucky I am that my life turned out in such a way that I've been gifted with you." She gazed at me seriously, "I'm not sure how to say it without offending you a little but you just kind of fell into my life. 7 years ago I met this amazing man, he had everything, looks, charm, humour and I admit the money swayed me a little too - although I did truly love your dad. The only downside was that he had a 13 year old son from a previous marriage. But it turned out that that 13 year old son wasn't a downside at all. You were the best part! And now I find myself in an incredibly awkward situation."

"How so?" I asked, confused.

"Well part of me thinks of you as my son. I know I'm not your real mother," She gave a short laugh; "I mean it's obvious I'm not your real mother, just look at us. Wrong skin colour for a start! But you adopted me as your mum when you were still really just a boy, and so I will always love you in that way. But now I'm beginning to love you in a new, deeply profound way and it's like two opposing sides are waging war inside my head."

"Why does there need to be a winner?" I asked, "I love you both as a girlfriend/lover/spouse - whatever you want to call it - and as my mum. You're like every woman I'll ever need rolled into one hot ebony package."

"Really?" Emma pondered, "I hadn't considered that."

I shrugged, "works for me. But I'll tell you if I need therapy later in life." I joked.

She reached over and hit my arm. "It's not funny Alex!" She chided, "But I am liking the idea of spending the rest of our lives together more and more."

"Me too." I agreed softly as I finished massaging her legs and began to gently tickle her shins with my fingertips instead. She shuddered.

"But you know if we stay here, we'll never be able to be together. In public." Emma said sadly. "Everyone knows us here. Everyone knows our existing relationship. If we start to kiss, cuddle or even hold hands in a romantic way out on the street, tongues will begin to wag and eyebrows will raise."

"I don't care." I said honestly, "Their opinions mean nothing to me."

"But they do to me." Emma insisted. "You don't spend as much time out and about as I do. My job demands I interact with the public - and not just the public, but the most gossip driven motor mouth members of it."

"I get where you're coming from..." I said hesitantly. "But I grew up in this house; it has a lot of memories. I'm not sure if I can just let it go like that."

"I know, babe." Emma said softly, "But I want to be able to hold your hand in public and to do that we need to move away. It can be a new start for us where we begin the first chapter of our new lives together."

She had a point. And I did enjoy the idea of having a house of our own with Emma. My mind was becoming more made up. "Okay." I sighed. "If the right place comes along, we'll do it! But I'll be sad to leave this place. Maybe we could rent it or something"

"Yeah maybe!" Emma smiled at me. "Why don't we wait until after our holiday in the Lake District, then start looking?"

"We could start looking whilst there if you want?" I mused.

"What?! Buy a place in the Lake District?" Emma asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Why not?" I asked seriously. "We have the money, and you love it there. If I love it just as much then why shouldn't we house hunt there."

"Oh my god! Alex!" Emma moved her legs off of me and span around so that she was on her hands and knees next to me on the sofa. She kissed my face and lips all over. "Baby!" She grinned, "You have no idea how happy that would make me!"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me so that she sitting on my lap. "You're welcome." I then kissed her back, "Plus you're worth it. I enjoy making my stepmother happy."

"You do baby." Emma kissed me and wound her arms around my neck. We spent the rest of the night loved up and when we went to bed she gave me an outstanding blow job before we fell asleep together.

Chapter 4:

The next morning I awoke naturally. It took me a few minutes to properly awaken but when I did I realised that I wasn't holding my stepmother in my arms, like I often did. I looked around and saw her sat up, naked, staring at me. After a few moments of contented silence, she smiled cheekily. "There is something I've been meaning to tell you - well ask your opinion on for a couple of days now."

"Go on..." I said, intrigued. My voice was croaky from sleep.

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers