Alex's Stepmother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

"Well..." Emma said, turning her big brown eyes on me briefly before looking away again. "I'm not sure how you'll react to this so let me explain completely before you say yes or no okay?"

"...Okay!" I said dubiously.

"Okay, well I know you are constantly worrying about whether you make me as happy as your father did in everything we do together, and the answer is yes - obviously. More so in some cases!" She turned her gaze back on me. "But there is one thing that your father and I did that we haven't done yet. And I've been craving it for a while now, and I think that after our talk last night and the dream I had overnight, now is the right time."

She paused and I indicated for her to continue. She moved and stretched out half on top of me, half on the bed.

"You know how much Mummy loves your cock," She started in that motherly voice I loved so much as she ran her nails down my bare chest. "I love sucking it with my mouth and I love fucking it with my pussy." She lowered her head so that her face was inches away from my own and whispered, "But sometimes I also love taking it deep in my ass. And I would love to take your big cock in my ass if you were up for it too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was my stepmother offering to let me fuck her in the ass and she was actually asking if I wanted to do it or not. "Are you serious?" I stuttered, half expecting to wake up again in a second. "Having anal sex with someone is like top of most guys list! Higher than being in a threesome! And you're offering me yours!" I went along with her playful game, "Do you know how long I've wanted to fuck mummy's ass?!"

"Mmm! I was hoping you would say that." She kissed me, "is that your cock I can feel growing?" It was - she was laying over my hips and the idea of sticking my cock in her pert, flawless ass was the most exciting one I'd had in a long while.

"Yes!" I grinned, making no apology for my rising boner. "The thought of fucking you in the ass makes me hard. Why, you got a problem with that?" I asked jokily.

"No. Just the opposite!" Emma smirked then kissed me. I tightened my arms around her and we kissed more passionately. We stayed like this for several long seconds before she forcefully pushed me away from her, giggling as I wouldn't let her go then rose up on her arms. "Alex. Alex!" She chided, when I finally relinquished my arms. "I'll be right back!"

She jumped off of the bed and dashed to the door of the en suite, stopping briefly to look back at me, "in the meantime, get ready!" Then she was gone and I could hear her rooting around for something in the cupboards. I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

Emma was back quickly and was carrying a small bottle of lube. My eyes bulged when I saw it and my cock spasmed involuntarily. She saw my reaction, "we're going to have some fun, but my ass not ready for your cock just yet." She said seriously. "I haven't had anything up there in a very long time so it'll take me a while to get used to it again."

I nodded vigorously. "I don't want to hurt you!" I said as she came close enough for me to touch her thigh. She threw the bottle of lube on the bed and sat on my lap.

"Don't worry," I enjoyed the feeling of her bare skin against mine. "Take it nice and slow and you won't hurt me at all." She kissed me lightly on the lips and got off of me and manoeuvred herself on all fours, facing away from me. She then lowered her head to the pillow so that her ass was in the air with her cheeks parted slightly. She then shuffled so that her ass was directly in front of me and I watched on as she reached back and pulled her cheeks further apart, revealing her perfect brown little rose bud to me. I was mesmerised.

"From now on this is how I want to wake up every day!"

She laughed and rearranged myself. Now kneeling, I placed both hands on her ass cheeks as I stared at the little hole. I could also see her pussy and it glistened with wetness. I decided to stroke it first and my actions made her jump. She moaned in pleasure as I pressed my thumb between her lips and rubbed her clit. "Mmm!" Emma moaned out in front of me. She relaxed her shoulders and turned her head so that we could make eye contact, then she wiggled her ass at me. "That feels good but my asshole wants some attention!"

I couldn't help but smile at her as she looked up at me expectantly. Then I slowly moved my thumb up her pussy, away from her clit and towards her asshole. My thumb glided over her tight little rose bud and the skin felt a little rougher to my touch than her pussy was. "Yeahhhh!" Emma whispered, "That's the spot. Don't forget to lube me up though."

I decided to tease her first before giving her what she wanted. I moved my hands to her big round ass cheeks and gently scraped my fingers over her perfectly soft dark skin. Emma reacted to my touch and shuddered beneath my fingers. I smiled to myself as I took my hands away, grabbing the lube bottle next to me and applying a generous amount to the index and middle fingers of my right hand. I then went about rubbing it all over her asshole, making it good and wet and slippery. "Ooh!" Emma jumped as my lubed fingers touched her sensitive skin. "It feels cold." She giggled in a small voice as I traced my fingers around her tight hole. After circling her puckered hole half a dozen times Emma became impatient. "Alex, just stick your finger in my ass already!"

I ran my index finger up and down her puckered little hole a few more times, revelling in the notion that I was about to invade it for the first time. I lined up and lightly applied a little pressure to see if she was relaxed enough to let me in. I had to press a little harder but the tip of my finger did start to slowly slide in. "Nnnngh!" Emma moaned, "Ah - more lube, Alex!"

Once again I covered my fingers in a generous amount of lube but I also squirted some directly onto her asshole as well. "Slowly work it inside." Emma talked me through it as I gathered the lube on her asshole and pressed my finger against it again - this time her tiny hole offered barely any resistance and I watched in awe as my index finger slowly sunk inside all the way in to the second knuckle. My stepmother sighed contently as I penetrated her asshole and her shoulders relaxed, but she reached back and grabbed my wrist. Her eyes were closed but her voice was urgent, "hang on, let me adjust to your finger a sec."

"Okay." I mumbled, not sure what to do so I just sat there, our two bodies connected by my finger. After 10 seconds or so Emma opened her eyes and nodded at me - a sign I took to mean she was ready to continue. I applied more pressure and my finger slowly slid into her ass further, right up to the hilt.

"Hmm!" Emma let out a contented moan as she smiled up at me wickedly. "I've missed this feeling. Your finger feels so good in my ass!"

"It's so tight!" I exclaimed. Her ass was literally crushing my finger as it flexed around it. Right now, I was having second thoughts about sticking my cock inside.

"Yeah, but it's a good tight." Emma giggled naughtily. I wiggled my finger inside her ass and she gasped then slowly rocked back on it. I watched her ass in wonder as it moved back and forth on my finger for a few seconds before she made a little amused noise which stole my attention. Our eyes met and she had a wickedly sinful glint in hers. "You look like you're enjoying this almost as much as I am."

"This is all new to me!" I retorted as I started to move my finger in and out of her ass, "And my finger sliding in and out of your ass looks so dirty. I can't stop watching it!"

"It feels just as good as it looks," My stepmother said quietly. We lapsed into silence for a little while, I'm not sure how long, it felt like 5 minutes but was probably closer to 2 or 3. Emma had closed her eyes with a blissfully contented look on her face. Her ass was nowhere near as tight around my finger now and I could slip it in and out with ease. "Mmm!" Emma's eyes fluttered open and she found me with her gaze as she let out the sexually charged moan. "Stick another finger in Alex, stretch mummy's asshole wider."

My middle finger was already lubed up from before so I lined it up with my index finger and slowly pressed inside again. Both fingers went in no problem but her anal passage felt a lot tighter once again; I could see Emma fighting against the urge to tense up yet my fingers sunk in all the way to the third knuckle. I held them there and paused. "You okay?" I asked. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Yeah - I'm alright!" She hissed at me as she fought to relax. Her asshole was clenching and unclenching around my fingers rapidly and it was a good 20 to 30 seconds before she relaxed again. Emma took a deep breath and looked back to me again, "I need something to distract me."

"What?" I asked.

She stared at me for a few seconds then her face lit up like she had just had an idea. "Take your fingers out a second!" She said quickly. I did so and she rose to her hands and knees and spun around to face me. She kissed me quickly on the lips, "Sit back on the bed properly - against the headboard."

"Uh... Okay." I mumbled, puzzled. "What are you going to do?"

She shuffled forwards as I turned and sat on the bed normally with my legs open and stretched out in front of me and my cock sticking up towards the ceiling - it had been hard this entire time. Emma ducked her face down to my lap and arched her back a little so that her ass was angled towards me. "Can you still reach my asshole?"

"Let's see." I moved my arm over her back. It was a stretch but my hand fell over her backside and I rubbed her asshole with my two lubed up fingers as proof. "Yup." I grinned at her as she looked up at me.

"Good." She smirked wickedly, "because I'm going to suck your cock as you finger my asshole. That should distract me enough."

"Err... okay!" I said, surprised.

She turned her head and engulfed my cock with her mouth. I immediately sighed and leaned back into the pillow as I enjoyed the sensations of my cock's new surroundings. Emma had to wiggle her ass on my hand to bring me back down to earth and remind me of what I was supposed to be doing.

I pressed my fingers against her rosebud and slowly applied more pressure until I felt her hole open up and accept my two invading digits. She tensed up so I stopped moving - my fingers only two knuckles in but then she focused on swishing her tongue around the head of my cock and I felt her asshole relax enough for me to slide them in the rest of the way. Once again she tensed up slightly but I ran the fingers of my free hand through her hair causing her to moan appreciatively around my dick and she sunk further down my shaft. I then waited half a minute or so - enjoying her mouth work up and down my cock - until her ass completely adjusted to my fingers before I moved them again.

I wiggled and flexed my two fingers inside her before slowly withdrawing and sliding them back in. She was still tight but her body was relaxed enough now and she made content little mewling noises around my cock as she sucked it. We were both in heaven. We stayed like this for some time. Emma, head down, slowly sucking my cock whilst I gently fingered her ass with my two fingers. Occasionally I would pull them all the way out and rub her tight little rosebud with my fingertips, then slide them back inside to resume the finger fucking. Each time I did this I was rewarded with short sharp little gasps and moans and she would respond in turn by flicking her tongue around the head of my cock - a trick she knew I enjoyed immensely.

"Do you reckon you could fit three fingers in your ass?" I asked now she was at the stage where she was obviously enjoying two. My stepmother didn't answer immediately, instead she dove all the way down on my cock until her nose touched my pubic bone then slowly sucked all the back way up and released my cock from her mouth with a pop.

She sighed, "Yeah, okay!" She turned and grinned at me, those beautiful brown eyes looked both innocent and whorish at the same time. I was totally in love. "Three of your fingers is roughly the same girth as your cock right?" She reasoned rhetorically.

"I guess," I shrugged with a chuckle and pulled my fingers out. "Hang on I'll need to lube up again."

"Okay," She shifted position so that I could reach the lube and I applied a generous amount to all my fingers minus the pinkie on my right hand.

Emma watched as I did so with a smirk. "Sucking your cock while you finger my ass is so dirty. It's made me so wet! Look!" She put a hand between her legs quickly then brought it back up to show me. Her fingers were indeed soaked in her juices.

"Alright, let's swap positions!" I said eagerly, "I'll eat you out while fingering your ass."

"Alex!" Emma gave me a disapproving gaze but put on her fake motherly voice. "If you think mummy isn't going to finish sucking her son's big hard cock you are mistaken. You're going to cum in mummy's mouth and I'm going to swallow all of it while you finger fuck my tight little asshole."

"Then can I eat mummy's pussy?" I grinned.

"Only if you still fuck my ass with your fingers." She warned, in a tone a mother might normally use to tell her child that he can only have ice cream if he eats all his vegetables.

"Deal!" I said brightly. "Anyway, I'm ready."

She grinned at me then resumed her position from before and took my cock back inside her mouth. I reached over, found her asshole and rubbed it with my fingers before inserting the first two inside again. She took them no problem and moaned pleasurably around my cock as I thrust my fingers in and out of her ass half a dozen or so times to make sure she was still nice and loose and relaxed. Then I pulled them out so only the fingertips remained inside her and I pushed the third in as I drove my fingers down again. She felt tight, but nowhere near as tight as she had done before when adding another finger so although I waited once my fingers were all the way in, it was only seconds before I carefully started wiggling my fingers inside her, testing the boundaries of her anal canal.

Emma lifted her head off of my cock for a second, "fuck your fingers feel so good in my asshole!" She moaned. "Finger fuck it!" She demanded, turning to look at me.

I did so, slowly thrusting my fingers in and out of her ass.

"Faster!" She cried. I upped my tempo. "Uhhhhh!" She moaned and her eyes glazed over.

"Are you going to cum for me?!" I asked in a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

She blinked and came back to her senses but I didn't slow the tempo of my fingers driving in and out of her asshole. The lube had made everything nice and wet and slippery so now they went in with no resistance at all, even when I pulled my fingers all the way out and pushed back inside. She shook her head. "No. Anal stimulation alone doesn't make me cum. It adds to it and gets me properly worked up but unless I have something in my pussy or on my clit, I won't climax."

"Oh, okay," I said a little disappointed.

She squeezed my cock. "Hey!" Emma complained loudly, "Is it adding to your blow job?"

"Yes!" I breathed, "Having my fingers in your ass while watching you suck me is a massive turn on! I'm gonna cum soon."

"Good!" Emma grinned. "Cum down my throat and then you can go to town on me."

She turned her attention back to my cock and engulfed the head with her mouth, bathing it in her saliva as she swished her tongue round and around the head. She stroked my shaft up and down hard as she did so and I threw my head back in bliss as the familiar sensations of cum rising up from my balls hit me. I focused on nothing else except my three fingers plunging in and out of her ass. I slowed the tempo slightly to match the rhythm of her tongue lapping my cock and it was no time at all before she pushed me over the point of no return.

"Urgh!" I groaned, closing my eyes, "I'm gonna cum so hard. Swallow it all mummy!"

My hips spasmed as I unloaded the first shots of my cum into her mouth. Emma had to clamp her lips down on my cock to stop it escaping and causing cum to fly across the bed sheets. I thrust my fingers in her asshole as deep as they would go and just kept them firmly planted as I came. "Nnnnngh!" I was beyond comprehendible language so just made noises as I pumped my orgasm into her mouth. She swallowed everything I gave her and as my climax subsided she sucked me softly until my cock started to soften in her lips, extracting the last of my cum from my cock.

After a minute of this she rose up, allowing my dick to slip from her lips and smiled, unashamedly. "Thank you." She said in a satisfied voice.

"No thank you!" I said, as my fingers slipped from her asshole and I squeezed her lower back. "That was amazing!"

"You're always welcome." She said with love in her eyes. "Now... I believe it's my turn?"

She rose up onto her knees, allowing me room to move out of the way. She then rearranged herself so that she was lying where I had been sat. I stole the other pillow from her bed and tucked it under her hips to raise her ass up. Then, in a feat of flexibility, she spread her legs and pulled them back so that her feet where each side of her head, completely exposing her ass and pussy to me.

"Do you reckon this position's good enough for you?" She asked with a smirk.

If Emma hadn't have just blown me I would have been rock hard right there and then. Her tits were squashed together making them look bigger than they usually were, her dark chocolate brown nipples were hard and erect in her excitement and stood out like little bullets. Her pussy was absolutely sopping wet and her tight little brown asshole was in a similar state, covered in lube and ready to receive my fingers again. I lay down in front of her, my face inches away from her pussy and I put either hand on her ass cheeks. I looked up and caught her gaze. She was watching me with a mixture of expectancy and wanton desire in those big brown eyes.

"You are so fucking beautiful." I whispered.

She grinned at me in thanks then said, "You don't have to start off slow today, I'm already so worked up and horny. Just stick your fingers back in my asshole and eat my pussy hard!"

"Yes mummy!" I grinned as I lined my lubed fingers up with her perfect little brown rosebud.

I made sure we had eye contact then slowly applied more pressure and watched my fingers ease inside her hole. "Oh yeaaaaaah." Her eyes closed and her smile widened into an open mouthed grin as I my fingers sunk further inside her ass. It felt tighter in this position but as we had already loosened her up before she was in no pain.

I lowered my face to her pussy and sucked her already engorged clit into my mouth, her juices coating my chin as soon as it made contact with her sex. "Nnnngh! Fuck Alex!" She cried out and clamped my head to her pussy with her hands - holding it tightly. I smiled to myself and brushed her clit with my tongue as I started to circle it. "Oh fuck yes! Suck on mummy's clit baby!"

I started pulling my fingers out and thrusting them back into her asshole as I sucked on her clit and attacked it with my tongue. "Ahhhh!" Emma cried out and thrust her head back against the pillow, "oh god those fingers feel so good in my ass! You're gonna make mummy cum so hard already! Fuckkkk!"

I let go of her clit with my lips and shoved my face right into her pussy, licking every inch of her lips and clit, trying to savour as much of her sweet juices as possible while simultaneously driving my fingers in and out of her ass. "Yes! Oh god Alex! Eat mummy's juicy black pussy! Eat it so good!" I felt her whole body shudder under my actions and her ass started to contract and relax around my fingers as I brought her closer to orgasm. "My clit! My clit!" She instructed breathlessly.

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers