Alex's Stepmother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

I redoubled my efforts on her clit as I sucked it back into my mouth and prodded and lapped at it with my tongue. "Ayyyieeeee! Shit, I'm cumming! Oh god you're making mummy cum so hard, baby!" Her hands pushed my face into her pussy so hard as she shuddered beneath me that my nose was pressed right up against her shaven pubic region and I couldn't breathe. Also, her asshole clamped around my fingers as her orgasm ripped through her and took hold. All the while I continued the onslaught of my tongue on her clit. "Nnnnngh!" I looked up to see Emma with her head and shoulders raised up off of the pillow and her eyes tightly shut as she tensed up and spasmed through her orgasm.

She stayed like that for a few seconds then her body flopped down and relaxed as her climax subsided. She released the pressure on my head so that I could breathe once again and just ran her hands through my hair in the post orgasmic bliss. Her asshole still contracted and relaxed around my fingers at a rate of knots but it was nowhere near as tight as it had been when she came. "Fuuuuuck!" She said in a long drawn out sigh. "I forgot just how good it can be when my ass is played with."

I lifted my head and shoulders from her pussy and looked up at her - purposely not taking my fingers out of her ass. "I'll take it that you enjoyed that then." I chuckled, wiping my face with my free hand.

"Alex, that was amazing!" Emma said in a serious tone. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"This girl I dated for a while." I shrugged, "we experimented on each other with oral. A lot!"

"Well I owe her one." My stepmother laughed. I grinned back and we lapsed into silence for a few moments. I felt her asshole squeeze my fingers and she smirked at me. "I'm guessing there's a reason why your fingers are still in my ass?"

I grinned at her like she had read my mind then rose to my knees, bringing my rock hard cock into her line of sight. She gasped, "You're hard again! Already?!"

I shrugged and grinned at her unapologetically.

She rolled her eyes, pretending to be exasperated. "I bet I only need one guess where you want to put it as well." My grin widened and I flexed my fingers inside her ass. She giggled, "Yep. That's what I thought."

"Well... you're already lubed up - might as well take the opportunity." Not the most romantic thing I have ever said by far but at least I was honest with my train of thought.

"Go very slow to begin with, okay?" Emma said seriously, your cock is a lot longer and wider than your fingers.

I nodded, "okay."

"And lube it up too!" Emma added, "Although I'm all lubed up, you aren't. It'd still hurt me."

I nodded again and let my fingers slip out of her ass. They had been in there so long that her asshole actually gaped a little now it was empty - I'd soon fix that. I got off the bed and Emma rolled over and repositioned the pillow under her hips on the edge of the bed, then she got back into the same position as before. Meanwhile, I quickly lubed up the entire length of my cock.

"Okay, line it up, but don't penetrate me yet." Emma instructed. I looked down, lined the tip of my cock up to her asshole, and pushed forward until I touched her little black rosebud. "Look at me, Alex." She said softly.

I found those big brown eyes studying me intently with an unfathomable look on her face. It was only there for a split second and was replaced by a dirty, whorish, lusty stare, but I stored it away to question her later. "Are you ready to fuck mummy's ass?" She asked in her faux motherly tone.

"Yes mummy." I grinned.

"Have you fucked anyone in the ass before?" She asked sultrily.

I shook my head. "No mummy."

"Good." Emma whispered, her eyes never once deviating from mine. "Mummy wants her ass to be the only ass you ever fuck."

I nodded. "I think I could live with that."

"Good." She whispered. "Because mummy will need her ass fucking often - and she wants it to be your big thick cock stretching her hole. Now give it to me!"

Without breaking eye contact I slowly moved my hips forward, creating more pressure on her asshole with the head on my cock until it was too much for her little rosebud to bear and it yielded, allowing my cock inside. I thought I knew what it felt like - after having my fingers inside her ass for so long - but I was wrong. It was very tight, even with the lube. And the moment was made even more intense because we were staring at each other.

"Wait Alex!" Emma brought her hand up and started to rub her clit. "Okay, try a little more."

I looked down and watched my shaft slowly disappear inside her asshole as my hips thrust forward in slow motion. I could see 3 inches - then 2 - then 1 - then it was gone. In the space where I would usually see my 7 and a half inch cock instead I saw Emma's hips and pussy as her asshole rested around the base of my member. She was breathing slowly and I looked up to see that she had closed her eyes while gently rubbing her clit with two fingers.

I reached over with both hands and squeezed her breasts with my fingers. Her eyes fluttered open, found mine and she smiled. "Mmmm!" She let out a low, contented groan. "As much as I love sucking cock and having it in my pussy, anal is definitely my favourite." Her eyes were half closed as she spoke. "There is no better feeling than being all filled up while slowly rubbing my clit." She sighed, "Do you like my asshole, baby?"

I brushed over my stepmother's dark brown nipples with my thumbs and enjoyed feeling how hard and rough her areolas were. Like throwing a stone into a lake and watching the ripples, my actions seemed to cause spasms throughout her body and her ass squeezed around the length of my cock. "I love it mummy." I whispered. "It's so tight!"

"Hmm, yeah it is!" She grinned. "You can fuck my ass whenever you want, Alex."

"I'll hold you to that." I said as I groped her tits again, enjoying feeling the fleshy brown orbs in my palms as her ass massaged my cock.

"No I mean it!" Her eyes flew open. "My ass is yours now, Alex. We could be anywhere but if you bent me over, lubed me up and fucked my tight little hole, I would take it happily. From now on Mummy is your personal black whore."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that." I grinned as I withdrew my shaft for the first time until just the head remained inside her, then I slowly thrust back in. I took my hands off of her perfect brown tits and held onto Emma's legs, pulling them down and resting them on my shoulders.

"Yeah?" Emma smirked at me, "You want me as your black whore?" She moved her hands to her tits and squeezed them sexily. "Your personal cum slut with all three holes eager for your cock?"

I stopped my slow thrusting. "Wait. Are you being serious?" I was never sure when she spoke like this.

"Yes." Emma said, her tone deadly serious. "Why not?" She added poignantly. "I'm the kind of woman who needs a man her life who both pleases me and uses me for his pleasure. I get off on it."

I thought for a moment, "so if I just pounded my cock in and out of your ass relentlessly until I came inside you...?" My question trailed off.

"You'd have me eating out of your hands." Emma said alluringly, "and you'd probably make me cum really hard providing you let me rub my clit or finger my tight little brown pussy."

I started thrusting in and out of her ass again, this time slightly faster than I before and I held onto her legs for support. "Do you want me to fuck your ass really hard, mummy?" I asked, taking more control and enjoying it.

"Nnngh!" She grinned, open mouthed, as I was finally catching on to what she wanted. "I do! So much!"

"Play with your pussy while I fuck you, mummy!" I breathed, picking up the tempo again so that I was now sawing my cock in and out of her ass as if it was her pussy. Her hands shot to her pussy and she began moving her fingers over her clit, biting her lower lip in pleasure. "Don't stop looking at me, mummy!" I warned, "I want you to talk dirty to me as I fuck you then I want to watch you cum really hard while I pound your ass into submission."

"Fuck my ass, Alex!" Emma spat. I picked up my speed again so that my cock was now driving in and out of her ass with abandon, causing her fingers to blur over her clit as she rubbed it so fast. "Uhhh - You like fucking mummy's tight little brown asshole? Yeah? You - Uhhngh - You wanna watch as you make mummy cum really hard?"

"Yes!" I grunted, focusing on ploughing my shaft in and out of her ass as fast as possible. "I want you to cum for me!"

"Mmm! Keep fucking my ass baby!" Emma closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations of my cock stretching her asshole and her hands blurring over her clit. She arched her back and her eyes shot open and stared wildly at me. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She moaned. "You're gonna make me cum so hard! Nnnnnnngh!" She lifted her head and shoulders up off of the bed as her climax neared. "Oh Alex!! You're fucking my ass so good! Don't stop - Don't stop - Don't stop fucking my assssss!" She groaned the last word and her asshole clamped around my cock as she started to cum. Her fingers continued to blur over her pussy and her clit and I continued to drive my cock into her tight asshole as she had requested.

"Ooooooh FUCK!" She threw her head back in pleasure and screamed loudly. Then she looked up at me again, "Urgh - stop fucking my ass!" She giggled through her orgasm, "Just fill my ass - Just completely fill my ass!" I thrust my cock inside her right up to the hilt and stayed there. "Yesssssssss!" She hissed, her fingers still working her clit. Her ass was spasming around my shaft, milking and massaging it for all it was worth. I was in heaven.

Emma kept her orgasm going with her fingers for a long time and I had the best seat in the house to view it from. Finally, she tensed up one last time and then flopped back down onto the duvet, "Mmmmm!" She let out a long low satisfied moan - eyes closed with her fingers gently brushing over her pussy. Each time her fingers made contact it was like a direct switch to her asshole, causing it to contract and relax again around my cock. She opened her eyes after another minute or so and looked up at me, glowing in her post-orgasm bliss. "Fuck; that was so good!"

I grinned, "You came so hard."

She smiled up at me whorishly. "I did, but now it's your turn! Fuck my ass again, Alex!" Those big brown eyes gazed up at me with love, lust and wanton desire. "I need you to cum in my ass, Alex! Fill that big booty up with your hot cum!"

Her words did it for me and I started sawing my cock in and out of her asshole again. She stopped rubbing her clit and pulled her legs back so that her feet were either side of her head again and she held onto her ankles. The new position made her asshole feel much tighter around my cock. "You like the view, baby?" She said as she looked up at me, "my legs up and wet pussy open nice and wide while you fuck my ass? Does it make you feel like you wanna cum baby? You wanna cum in mummy's ass?"

Her words had the desired effect on me. The only reason I had lasted this long was because of her blow job from before but that was a distant memory now as I felt the all too familiar feeling of cum bubbling up from my balls. "Urgh, I'm gonna cum soon!" I grunted, leaning forward slightly to help my thrusting and bringing our faces closer.

This apparently felt great to Emma too and had some kind of effect on her. "Uhhhhh! Whatever you just did made you get so much deeper in my ass!" She bit her lower lip and made eye contact with me once again. "Please cum in my ass, Alex." She pleaded. "Mummy wants you to cum in her ass so badly. I want to feel your cum shoot right up my ass then I'm gonna watch your face while I milk you dry. Cum for me baby! Cum so hard deep in my big brown ass."

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as her ass felt even tighter in that moment. "Oh god I'm cumming!" I thrust my cock balls deep into her ass and started pumping my load inside her. "Nnnnnngh!" I growled animalistically.

"Yes, Alex!" Emma purred, not once taking her eyes off of me. "That's it, shoot your load deep in my ass. Mm, I can feel it, baby! Your cum feels soooo good in my ass."

I didn't move. I couldn't. Her ass was clamping down on my dick, milking every last drop of my cum from me. It was all I could do to just keep myself upright and not collapse on her. I must've shot half a dozen spurts inside her as I climaxed and now as I was coming back down to earth I focused on her face again - she had a very satisfied grin slapped across it. "You've cum in my mouth, on my tits, in my pussy and now in my ass." She smirked, "I'd say that officially makes me your little mummy whore now."

I sighed and smiled, enjoying the feeling of her ass muscles slowly massaging my shaft. "Hmm that was amazing."

"Hell yeah, it was!" Emma giggled. "You fucked my ass like a monster for the last few seconds. It felt amazing. But..." She trailed off.

"What?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"Well, the moment you slip out, I'm going to have a massive disaster on my hands and I don't really want you to see it." She smiled coyly. "Let me up and I'll be back in 5?"

I laughed. "Deal!"

5 minutes later and I was lying across her bed, still totally naked and totally satisfied. She walked in - having used the main bathroom on the landing and not her en suite - and joined me on the bed, also totally naked. She shuffled forward so that our bodies were intertwined and our faces were almost touching. My eyes wandered down to her hips. "Disaster averted?"

"Disaster managed." She amended. "You came a lot!"

I grinned and muttered, "Sorry! It's just feels like... you know... taboo."

"You're my stepson, Alex." Emma smiled, placing a hand on my cheek, "it's already taboo."

I shrugged and we lapsed into silence. She kissed me softly and we spent a few minutes gently pushing our tongues around the other's mouth. Then I broke the silence. "It was amazing though, having anal sex with you. I'd definitely be up for it again!"

She gazed at me with those big brown eyes, as if searching for something - apparently she found it. "Alex, I meant every word from before." She said seriously. "I'm yours now. I'm completely in love with you and you can have me anyway you want me. I'm your own personal fuck slut."

I grinned and kissed her. "I love you too."

"Do you want to know a secret?" Emma asked. I nodded and indicated for her to continue. "I think I like being fucked in the ass better than my pussy." She smirked at me. "I cum better when my asshole is stretched wide with your cock. You've got deeper than anyone I've ever had in there before."

"Good." I stated happily. "I like fucking your ass. But if you're gonna be my black mummy-slut from now on, I have some rules."

"Oh?" My stepmother's eyebrows shot up in anticipation.

"Well, firstly, when we are alone in the house. You are no longer allowed to wear clothes unless I say otherwise. If you are truly my little whore now then I want all of your fuck holes ready for me in a moment's notice. We might have to buy you a butt plug too, just to keep your ass nice and loose for me so we don't have to warm it up before I fuck you. Also, when we are out and about, you should wear dresses so that if I want to fuck you I can just lift the dress up and fuck you - oh and you can't wear underwear anymore. Bras included."

"Hmm," Emma pondered when I finished, "what if I'm on my period?"

I thought for a second, "Okay, on the week of your period you can dress however you want and can wear underwear."

"Deal," Emma put her hand out for me to shake, I accepted and we shook hands. "To be fair, there is a reason why they call it blow job week." She smirked and snogged me. "Now... about this butt plug? Can I choose the size? I want a nice big one!"

We got up after a few minutes and immediately booked our holiday in the Lake District together - A lovely bungalow with an indoor Jacuzzi in the conservatory for 7 days. And we left in 3 days, which excited her greatly and was also the perfect amount of time for me to sneak out and buy Emma's presents.

To Be Concluded...

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers