All Comments on 'Alice's Night Out Ch. 02'

by bbrhett

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why should he respect her marriage, she doesnt

no one that loves their spouse would do this, no one that respected their spouse would do this, no one that respected their family or marriage would do this. Does that show who she is. By having sex with others you accept disease risk, and therefore place your spouse in harm's way without their prior consent.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Both...

They both do it...If they agree in having a marriage like this, and are happy with it, it's their life...

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Can't

Can't quite get my head around their arrangement....also wonder about the consequences of her "wonderful" night...how will that affect her "loving" relationship with her husband? Will he be humiliated, or will he be disheartened to find she loved sex with another man so much? Since she was so happy with Jonathan, won't he be threatened by that relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

A one night stand is quite different from taking a lover. I am not sure that husband and wife are quite on the same page here, but perhaps the author will explore this aspect of the relationship rather than make this simply a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I give up

LW hasn't got one story today that I was able to read. Seems that's the norm anymore in this category. Nothing but stale, non-erotic cuckold tales, written for the fetish sickos on this site. Why are they in loving wives, oh yea, I forget, loving wives has been designated the cuckold category of Cuckerotica. 1*- highest score I was able to give today on every story posted. Given the scores on this authors stories, why did I expect different results? My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love is illusory

well there are consequences to everything. i really hate when someone states that they can't live without someone. oh, how i hate the idea of true love. let's say the husband got into an accident and lost all his memories, the bond he formed with her is gone and he might not love her anymore. hell. he might not even be the same person. they might be more comfortable with eachother, but they might find someone more compatible with themselves also. life is full of uncertainty. also there is a chance it might make their marriage stronger, and take pressure off of each of them, and thus allowing themselves to appreciate each other more. or she could fall more deeply in love with jonathan and leave her husband. jonathan might fulfill her needs more than her husband, and she is happier with jonathan. we simply don't know enough of jonathan's character to make an imform opinion. if her and her husband find someone they could love more and be happier with, do they let each other go? i can't rate this story yet, there is not enough for me to go on. we only have a small glimpse into the story, and from the small sample here, i am undetermine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Story.

There is no reason for these two to stay married, and no reason for me to read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In todays world this is a blessing as I see it

Alice is alive and she and her husband have discussed this very event and both were good with it, as I would be !!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Jonathan

Is my name. It comes from the bible. We with this name spend so much time in our youth correcting people who put an h before the first n that we finally just give up and let the idiots have their way. But the sensitivity to the spelling of our name never really leaves. Recently, a whole new group of mis-spellers has emerged, strangely changing the final a to an o. Sheeeesh.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
interesting so far

can't rate the story yet. i probably won't rate it until it is done. Not enough is known about jonathan, so he is a wild card. will he try to steal her? since he wants to continue this fling, will it develop into a relationship. that is one of the danger of constantly seeing the same person., you learn more and it is possible to bond. already he fulfills herphysical needs more than her husband, and if he takes over what she mostly needs emotional as well, jonathan has a chance to displace her husband. so right now jonathan is the wild card. alice already knows what it is like to be only in one relationship, is she intrigue enough to find out how much she really loves her husband. as far as i know, jonathan is more compatible with her. can't wait to find out. another idea has struck me, does the husband have another relationship going. maybe his forays aren't one night stands. this story can go in many directions yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving the series

Keep writing. Love the series. I am turned on by how sexually uninhibited Alice has become. She can't get enough strange cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of lifes gifts

two folks LIVED !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And a marriage just became meaningless.

She falls in love with Jonathon, despite her great resistance (wink, wink) and she's so sorry but its not her fault she never intended for things to work out this way but at least we had some good years and if you really love me you'll be happy for me and who knows how long this might last, but don't call me, I'll call you. A good marriage is just as much about what you forgo as what you forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not a marriage or relationship anyone would want.

Its fiction because it doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds like her fantasy is a divorce.

Ugly people doing ugly things.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

Good story, liked it and have to check if there is more to come. Hope so anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous