Alice's Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers

She took a few more bites, contemplating her response.

"I don't know Jonathon. People will talk. It doesn't seem very discreet."

"It would be just like any of my other business meetings. I meet most of clients over lunch and coffee," he suggested.

"No ... I don't know ... Maybe." She was confused. The idea excited her, but she was thinking much clearer and all she could think about was getting caught.

"Can I think about it?" she asked apprehensively.

"Of course," he responded as he took a sip of his tea.

They finished their breakfasts and Jonathon cleared their plates before asking hopefully, "Can we at least exchange numbers?"

Deep in thought, she stood and walked to the couch where she found her hand bag. She pulled out her phone.

"OK. But I need to know you'll be respectful my marriage."

"I promise," he said with an ear-to-ear smile on his face.

They added each other to their contacts.

"I'm going to go throw on some clothes so I can walk you down," Jonathon informed her.

Alice gathered her clothes from the floor. She removed her towel, laying it over the back of the couch. She stepped into her sun dress, pulling it over her shoulders. Thinking she might be a little sore, she looked at her thong before rolling it up and putting it in her hand bag.

Jonathon returned wearing a pair of jeans and a form fitting tee.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," she replied.

Jonathon took her by the arm and they walked out his front door and down the stairs. They discussed their plans for the day. Alice didn't tell him she had planned to tell her husband about the wonderful night they shared together. As they reached the front door of the complex, Jonathon took her by the shoulders and engaged her in a sensual kiss.

"Thank you. I had a wonderful time," he said as they rubbed noses.

"Me too," she responded, giving him one final peck on the lips.

Jonathon opened the door and Alice stepped through. As she stood in the morning sunlight, she heard the door click shut behind her. Realizing Jonathon was no longer at her side, she took in a deep breath and began the walk to her car.

bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers
12