Alicia's New Position Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers wiggled under the gusset of my panties, "What do you want to do with those men Ali?" he plunged a finger into me.

"Drop my panties and fuck theeem!" I moaned as I came again all over his hand.

Marcus leaned in and nipped my ear lobe, "Is that what you want me to do to you Ali?" he asked tearing my panties off.

I reached between my legs and pulled down his zipper, "Yesss," I moaned fishing his dark cock out of his trousers, "Fuck meee," I screamed.

Marcus plunged his cock into my honey pot and I moaned, "Bitch like my big bare nigger cock fucking her lily white pussy?" he started pounding my pussy squishing my tits into the car trunk.

I felt the itch in my groin diminish, "Yess, ah, ah," I pushed back, "I love it fuck meee," I tossed my head back and forth as he fucked me on the side of the road. My breasts brushed along the trunk lid, making me moan harder.

"How are the kids Ali?" Marcus asked stunning me with the question.

I rocked harder onto his African spear, "Healthy, uh, uh," I noticed a car slow up and speed off.

Marcus reached around and rubbed my clit thrusting into me, "You know who the baby daddy is, ho?" he asked with a snicker.

I was feeling the beginning of a major orgasm, "Noooo, but they're definitely black - OH yes OH!" I was moaning louder.

Marcus picked up his pace thrusting into me faster and harder, "Bitch this pussy just as velvety smooth as I remember," I felt his cock swelling, "Gonna nut ya ho just like you want," his cock starting to pulse.

My orgasm burst lighting up the night sky, "Yesss, ah, ah," I begged, "Nut my white pussy with your African essence, Ohh god yesss!"

Marcus grabbed my hip and pulled me tight, "White ho still likes gettin' a nigger fuckin' don't she?" he laughed.

My orgasm was coming to an end, "Ah, ahyesss," I moaned. Marcus pulled my hips tighter to him.

The pulsing of his cock intensified, "Argggh," he growled, "Here it comes ho!" He exploded deep inside me.

Something felt different just then as every pulse sent another rope of African sperm deep into the depths of my baby chute. As his seed white washed the pink walls of my willing pussy I felt his cock at the entrance of my womb. The feeling was that of a desert drinking up the rain. I felt like my cervix was opening and swallowing his black spunk after thirsting for so long.

Marcus pulled out slowly, leaving me feeling so empty, "Gotta go ho. Time to get back on patrol," he said slapping my ass before I heard him pull his zipper up.

He walked off and drove off leaving me lying on the trunk. I was there a minute or two recovering before smoothing my skirt and getting in my car. I started my car and grabbed the journal. Looking at the time I could not believe I had been there over an hour.

I started writing:

Friday 7:45: Needy, wanton and scared. Dominant confident black man finds me.

Friday 8:00: Aroused, stimulated and blissful, fucking this man. Thirst quenched.

My hand shook as I wrote what I felt then:

Friday 9:00: Cheap, whorish, slutty, and used. He fucked bareback, came in me, and left like it was natural. Like animals in the wild.

I sat in my car crying for about five minutes before composing myself enough to drive home. I could feel his semen leaking down the crack of my ass, making me feel empty as I drove. I calmed my nerves thinking it's only the first day of therapy. Like quitting drinking or smoking it can't be accomplished the first day without a slip, or two. This calmed me enough to get home safely that night, journal in hand.

I entered the apartment to find all but one lamp on. Thinking Kelli had gone to bed early I started the shower and proceeded to undress while it warmed up. Looking into the mirror I thought to myself,"You can get through this,"I smiled, nodding yes to myself. I washed my body but for some reason I did not have that feeling of dirtiness left behind by my actions. I dried off after getting out of the shower putting a t-shirt and clean panties I headed to bed.

I lay in my bed listening to music and soon drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I was awakened later feeling the bed sink as a body climbed in with me. Feeling the soft skin and breasts of a woman wrap her arms around me, "Kelli is that you?" I said groggily just waking up.

"Yes Ali," purring as she answered, "I thought you might need a comforting hug," she said in a sultry voice.

I turned my head far enough to give her a small kiss on her sweet lips, "I do Kelli, " I responded in a little girl sexy voice, "thank you."

Kelli gave me a deep French kiss, "Your welcome," she said, "Now shut up and go to sleep," we both drifted off to sleep.

12