Alien Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'With that other tunnel breached there's a chance the section to the main side is under vacuum as well. We'll have to test each door before opening it. I can't get a status without a connection.'

Sheila nodded. 'I hope the main section is okay.' she said, worried about her grandfather and the other people there.

'That part of the station has been made to outlast the rest, so I'd say they had a good chance they only suffered minor damage.'

After disposing of the wrappers and empty bottles we went to the door.

I pried the crowbar in a convenient part between the two sliding doors and held it tight. 'Cross your fingers.' I said.

'How?' she asked. 'I have my hands full.'

I chuckled. 'Human expression when good luck is needed.'

'Ah.' she said and nodded.

'I'm going to pull now.' I said and increased the force on the doors to pry them apart.

She kept an eye and an ear on the crack to see if there was any vacuum on the other side.

'Safe.' she said when she saw a tiny crack and no sound of air rushing through it.

'Good.' I said, then pulled harder to force the doors far apart enough to get our hands and feet between them and open them further.

We stepped into the corridor still lit by the emergency lights.

'Come.' I said and we went to the section door headed toward the main section.

I found a spot to put the crowbar between the doors and Sheila listened again as I pulled.

'Damn!' she said at the tiny hiss coming from the crack between the doors and sat down on the floor. 'We're stuck here!'

I pulled away the crowbar and the hissing stopped when the doors shut tight again.

I sat down and leaned back against the door. 'Maybe not. Let's get some rest for now and search for other possibilities after a good night's sleep.'

She nodded and we checked the nearest living quarter, entering it when it was deemed safe. It was a single person quarter and only had one bedroom, and a large bed.

'You take this one?' I asked, not wanting to presume we'd share a room for the night, or even a bed. 'Then I'll check out another quarter.'

'Ehm..' she said and looked down. 'I'd rather not be alone..'

My heart jumped for joy. 'I'll stay here then.' I said and she smiled at me. 'But with just one bed, is that okay?'

She glanced at it and I saw her cheeks darken again. 'It's okay..'

The bathroom seemed operational and I figured it must get its power from a separate source. I chuckled to myself as I thought about reversing the polarity and get power to the rest of the section.

I let Sheila freshen herself up first with the lukewarm water in case it would run out. In the meantime I tried different ways to make some kind of contact while I waited in the living room. Apart from the local status of the bathroom, there were no other interfaces that I could see on my scan.

I set the pad aside, leaning my head back to stare at the ceiling. I hadn't told anyone I was going here with Sheila after we had decided to check it out together, and it seemed she hadn't let anyone know as well. Looks like it might take a while before anyone realises we're here.

'Hugo?' Sheila said from the bedroom. 'I'm ready, so you can go in.'

I smiled. At least there's enough food and I'm here with Sheila. They could take their time to rescue us.

'Okay.' I responded and stood up to take my turn when she appeared in the doorway.

I froze where I stood, admiring the robed figure in front of me. She had taken a dark blue sheet and wrapped it around her body in some form of toga and for the first time I saw a small pair of breasts on her chest. I never noticed it before, but all the clothing she wore before must have hidden her features. Just like her shapely leg which was now visible from a split at the side.

'I, couldn't find anything to dress in.' she said softly, holding her hands in front of her chest. 'I must look weird.'

I cocked my head. 'Sheila, I can't lie, you look damned sexy.'

A brief grin appeared on her face, then she forced herself to look more serious and moved up to me to push me in the direction of the bedroom. 'You humans have no taste.' she said. 'Go take a shower, you're dusty.'

'Yes ma'am.' I chuckled as I went into the bedroom.

The shower felt good and refreshing and I felt a little energised as I came out. I had washed my shirt as best as I could and hung it to dry, leaving me with only my pants. I felt a little self-conscious as I came out of the bedroom, even if I did exercise regularly and didn't look bad in my own opinion.

'Sorry,' I said. 'All I can wear is this.'

She looked up from her pad at me and gazed at my naked chest. It must have been the first time to see a live one because I can't imagine she'd never seen pictures of humans before. I gave her a moment until she realised she'd been staring and quickly snapped her head back to her pad.

'That's okay.' she said, clearing her throat. 'I've seen it before. You can't help it in this situation.'

I smiled and took a ration resembling strawberry cake out of the ones we had taken from the mess hall and sat down on the couch next to her. I saw her glance at my chest once more before returning her eyes to her pad. Her egg rested in her lap.

'Is there something that needs to be done with the egg?' I asked. 'I mean, I know hardly anything about your race and customs. I never even thought about or knew your race laid eggs.' And then I wondered why her race would have breasts. Not that I minded, of course. It was hard not to stare at the folds in the sheet hinting at the little mounds.

She stroked her finger across her pad. 'We do have a custom, but you'll probably think it's gross.'

Wanting to get to know her better and even having a relationship with an alien species meant having an open mind. Who knows how many ordinary things us humans did freaked them out?

'I'd like to know.' I said. 'I'm serious in what I feel about you, so there should be nothing you need to hide from me or be embarrassed about. I have tons of questions, but I'll hold back on my curiosity until you're comfortable in telling me.'

She smiled softly. 'Thank you..' she said and put her pad down to stroke her egg with her fingers. 'You now know we lay eggs.'

I nodded.

'This happens every few months in your calendar.' she said. 'Sort of like the period your women have. An egg will form and if it hasn't been fertilized it'll just grow until it's big enough to be laid.' She lifted it up. 'Normally, when a female has a mate it is the mate who will drink the egg.'

'Then, what if there's no mate?' I asked, turning on the couch to watch her.

'Most of us are too young when the first one comes and have no mate. They will drink the egg themselves to regain their sustenance.'

'I see.' I said and pondered about it. 'It's rather logical.'

'It doesn't disgust you?' she asked softly and a bit surprised.

'No.' I said honestly. 'Us humans also eat eggs from animals for food, but in this case I can see it means more to the male, the act of taking part of what the female he loves has created with her own blood and flesh, to show her he accepts her whole being. I can even imagine they share the first egg in a sort or ritual after bonding.'

She looked at me, her beautiful golden eyes wide open.

I worried. 'Did I say something wrong?'

She shook her head slowly. 'You were completely right. How did you know?'

I felt embarrassed and fiddled my thumbs. 'I just imagined what I'd feel if I'd drank your egg.'

We sat in silence for a while, Sheila stroking her egg and I looking at my fingers.

'Hugo..?'

I looked up into her cute blushing face, her eyes averted.

'Even if we're not bonded.. Would you..?' she almost whispered and my heart rate shot up dangerously.

I put my hands on hers feeling nervous. 'If you accept me.. Yes, I would be honoured.'

She smiled softly. 'I accept you..'

I leaned closer to her and she met me for a gentle kiss which intensified as we moved our lips further along each others and connected our tongues. I couldn't express how much I wanted this sweet and beautiful creature.

We pulled back and she turned to sit towards me, holding the egg between us. 'I offer you the life force of my body.' she whispered and punched a small hole near the top of the egg with her claw, turned it to me and placed it in my hands, smiling softly at me with a nod.

'I accept the whole of your being, and will for the rest of my life.' I whispered, making her smile when I unknowingly said the correct response and placed the hole to my lips, tilting the egg until I could feel the liquid touch my lips.

It tasted a little like chicken egg, only more spicy. I took three gulps and held out the egg to her. She drank some and returned the egg to me, giving me a nod with her head to finish it. I drank the last of it and held the egg out. She took it and put it on the table.

'The shell is usually crushed and buried in the ground.' she said. 'I have a few containers in my quarters with plants who thrive on them.'

'I see. Return nourishment to the soil.'

She nodded and smiled as she took my hands. 'I'm happy to be accepted by you.'

I leaned in for another passionate kiss and tasted her mixed with the after-taste of the egg.

'I'm happy to be accepted by you.' I said. 'I can't imagine being without you anymore.'

She smiled and her cute blush returned.

'What more should I know?' I asked, eager to learn of her. 'Tell me anything you can because I feel like a curious kid finding his first encyclopedia.'

She chuckled. 'How about a little history of our species? I know we've never shared information about us and you need to keep it secret, but I trust you.'

'If I ever break your trust, do to me whatever you wish.' I said, squeezing her hands a little. 'I'm all yours now.'

She smiled and gazed into my eyes for a while, her whole body itching to be close to me. She reached for her pad without looking and placed it between us. An unexpected moaning startled us and she squealed when a video showed a man and a woman having sex. She quickly swiped it away and looked down.

'You've been watching human porn!?' I asked flabbergasted.

'I.., was curious.. And then came across this on your network..' she said, wringing her hands on the sheet she wore. 'I only saw a little bit..'

'Sheila.' I said, lifting her chin gently. 'It's normal to be curious. I've been curious about that since I was a little boy and heard about it for the first time.'

'Still..' she said meekly, averting her eyes. 'It's not decent to fantasise about what it would be like with..'

I saw her hesitate. 'You did that..?'

She gave a quick nod. 'Our males don't have something like, that..'

'Wow.' I said. 'That must be a whole different experience then. I envy the guy you've used in your fantasy.'

She looked down again. 'Actually..'

I saw her glance quickly at me and couldn't believe it. 'You.., me?'

She nodded quickly again.

'You, me, having sex?' I asked and the memory of her slit as she laid her egg made my loins stir.

I couldn't hold back the flood of images of me and her making love and my erection started to show itself against my pants. I could see her eyes trying to look away but she couldn't avert her eyes from my nether region. In turn I thought I saw a tiny tip poking the sheet covering her chest. I cleared my throat. 'Sheila, I'm quite nervous about it, but I would like to make love to you now.'

I could see her eyes darting in every direction for a few moments, then settle in front of her and she gave me another quick nod.

I held out my hand to her and she trembled a little as she placed her hand in mine. I stroked it softly with my thumb, then stood up from the couch and gently pulled for her to follow me. She followed me quietly into the bedroom where I embraced her and kissed her softly.

She opened up to me and we let our passion flow between us while I caressed the back of her long neck. It was the first time I could really touch her skin and it felt firmer than human skin, yet softer than leather. Her body temperature was a little higher than mine and it fuelled my desire for her only more.

I let my fingers move up and down her neck, cheeks and the back of her head. caressing the back of her pointy ears made her moan softly as shivers went down her spine. She curled her tongue around mine and I couldn't imagine why Kenta never kissed. They were missing something fantastic.

I moved one hand along her uncovered thigh, feeling her muscles tense under her soft flesh, then moved it up between the split and under the sheet to caress her hip. Her hands moved along my back and the touch of her claws gave me good goosebumps all over.

I moved my hand around and up her back, causing her to arch and press harder into my chest and mouth. I moved it up and down a little before caressing the base of her tail with my fingers. She moaned a little more and pushed her hip back against them. I stroked her harder and traced her tail down along her tight buttocks, massaging them when she lifted up her tail and gripped me harder to keep her balance.

I found the knot on her side which she used to hold up the sheet and pulled it loose to let the sheet fall down her body onto the floor. She moaned harder when she felt her skin exposed. I pulled back to see her beautiful curves in full glory in front of me. She was afraid I might be turned off by her alien body and looked nervous at me while I admired her small breasts with hard, dark grey nipples, her slender waist curving into wide hips and firm thighs down to her lower legs and powerful feet with claws. Her mound was puffed up and darker and her slit glistened with moist.

I looked up into her eyes. 'You're absolutely beautiful.' I whispered and she smiled at me.

She lowered her hands to my pants and fumbled a little before she could undo them. I hadn't put on underwear after the shower so my raging erection sprang free at once when my pants dropped to the floor.

She looked at it for a few moments and now it was my turn to hope she wasn't put off by it. She reached her hand out carefully and touched my tip with her fingers. Her touch felt great as she caressed my head and shaft, pulling my foreskin down. I let out a soft moan and she looked up at me worried she might have been too rough.

I closed my hand around hers and pulled down, exposing my whole head. 'This is the most vulnerable part of a man, after his heart when he's in love.' I whispered. 'Mine belong to you now.'

She kissed me quickly, slowly running her hand up and down and getting everything slick. I moved her back to the bed and we laid down while kissing. She hummed in pleasure as I moved my lips down and started kissing her neck. Her sensitivity caused shivers while I licked parts, then gently bit others. My fingers went up ahead and stroked her small and firm breasts.

She heaved her chest as I came closer with my lips and teased her hard nipples with one fingertip. Her humps felt elastic under my fingers and I sucked a little all over them. Her nipples were almost like hard rubber and she moaned harder when I teased them with my teeth before licking and sucking them again.

I could smell the scent of her wet slit, spicy, heavy, intoxicating. Moving my hands down her small body made her twitch and moan even more. I felt the wet heat against my finger at the same time she gasped. Sliding my fingers along it made her wiggle her hips and she was soon squirming under the pleasure my mouth and fingers were giving her.

'...Hugo..' she moaned and stroked her fingers through my hair. '..this feels so good..'

I smiled up at her and enjoyed the startled gasp when I slid one finger inside her hot wetness. I probed between her folds and noticed there was more than just her entrance to her birth canal. I moved down with my kisses until I reached her slit, her scent filling my nose and lungs. Spreading her slit with my fingers I could see a protruding ring, soaking with her juice, then a smaller hole and another bigger one which pulsated slightly. I traced them with my finger and Sheila moaned out to me when I traced the third tight hole.

'Not that one..' she moaned. 'That's a dirty one..'

I understood what she meant since she only had this one slit between her legs. It was like a cloaca. The small hole was her urethra. This was certainly interesting.

I moved my head down and licked along her wet folds, lapping up her tasty juices while she moaned in pleasure. She was sensitive here, but when I slid my tongue into her vagina she started moaning harder. I twisted it and licked in circles, the heat of her tight canal flowing through my tongue. I growled my pleasure and hunger for her, using my teeth on her folds and she tensed and groaned, gripping the bed with her hands.

I sucked at her, making her canal come out a little further and massaged her tail which she held tight against my body along with her thighs. She retuned one hand to run her fingers through my hair, groaning my name and begging not to stop what I did. I wouldn't stop for anything in the world while the target of my desire writhed in waves of pleasure under my touch.

I sucked extra hard on her canal, sticking my tongue in as far as I could and I felt her tense as if pressure filled her whole body from her slit. A long groan left her throat as the pressure of her climax grew beyond what she could handle made her whole body shake.

She gasped for air as she collapsed on the bed. I moved up to lay on my side next to her, her eyes turning to mine and a smile trying to form on her face.

'..what.., was.., that..?' she wheezed, her chest heaving hard.

'You never pleasured yourself?' I asked, a little surprised.

I caressed her cheek as she shook her head. '..have touched myself.., sometimes.. Makes me feel.., relaxed. ..but never.., did it like that..'

'Think I can do that more often with you?' I asked, smiling softly.

She moved her hand to my cheek. 'Whenever I can breath again..' she said with a dreamy grin.

I kissed her softly in her neck, moving my hand gently around her breasts while she gathered her energy and stroked her hand along my raging erection.

When she felt ready she stroked my cheek. 'I'm ready if you want to use this on me.' she whispered as she squeezed her hand around me.

I looked up at her and kissed her while I moved my legs between hers. She spread hers wide and I felt her tail brushing along my back. Rubbing my head between her folds made her moan in anticipation.

'You'll have to help me find the right spot.' I whispered during the kiss.

She moved her hands down to me and lifted her hips enough to place my head directly against her opening. I could feel her nervous tremble when I pushed a little against her. Backing off and pushing a little harder each time gave her the chance to get used to me and after a few moments she gasped as my head popped into her canal. After a few deep breaths she opened her golden eyes to smile at me.

I pumped in short strokes, slowly deeper into that hot canal and breathed harder from the extra sensitivity caused by her hot body. She moaned and hummed in pleasure from the pressure as I filled her with my erection. The experience of having something go in instead of out excited her and she wrapped her legs around me, urging me to go deep.

She was wet enough for me to ease all the way to my hilt into her and she let out a satisfied moan when my hips pressed against her mound.

'I could never have imagined how good this feels..' she sighed.

I kissed her softly. 'And you feel so good I'm afraid I won't last long the first time.' I said, her heat urging my balls to release everything into her.

She looked at me again. 'But there is a second time?'

'Yeah, definitely. And you make me feel I could do this the whole night.'