Alien Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers

She ran her fingers up my back. 'Then do it as much as you want.' she whispered. 'This alien female is yours to use as you see fit.'

I gazed deep into her eyes, seeing her desire for me. 'I love you, Sheila. My Kenta lover.' I said and kissed her passionately.

We played with our tongues while I moved slowly in and out of her until she couldn't keep up from moaning hard. I groaned as I trusted harder into her, trying to hold back the pressure building inside me and lost it with a deep thrust inside her, triggering the jolt from the tip of my head to my balls and the violent explosion of my seed into her shocked my body and had her gasp in surprise at the sudden heat filling her.

I panted as I leaned on my shaking arms. I had never before come so hard.

'Was that..?' Sheila asked, her legs holding me deep inside her while the last drops of seed squirted out of my throbbing erection.

I nodded and she smiled at me. 'To be the first Kenta female to receive a human male's seed, I could ask for no better man.'

I kissed her softly. 'To be the first human male to become intimate with a female Kenta, I'm more than honoured it is with you.'

She kissed me back and my erection began to stir again, staying hard the whole time as I expected when I entered her. I began pumping slowly again, building up her pleasure, then thrusting harder as her moans and my groans increased. This time I lasted long enough to get her to moan deep and hard like she was a real dragon while the pressure of her next climax grew out of her control and made her squeeze my erection so hard I came right after her and sank down on my elbows, barely keeping my weight off her.

She embraced me tightly, feeling her whole abdomen pulse in pleasure with my throbbing erection buried deep inside her.

'I don't know if I can last all night..' she wheezed.

I grinned. 'I'm afraid my body will give out before my desire if it's like this each time I come in you.' I took another deep breath. 'Not that I'm complaining, far from it.. I could ask for nothing better, my love.'

She kissed my neck. 'I love you, my human Hugo..' she whispered.

I gathered my strength and rolled on my back, pulling her with me on top. 'So, what do I do to bond with you officially?' I asked, my fingers tracing her horns and ears.

Her eyes grew wide. 'You want to bond with me?'

'There's no way I'll ever let you go. No matter what others may think of us. Unless you want to keep it hidden?'

She gripped my head and kissed me hard.

When we finally separated, out of breath, she swallowed and smiled at me. 'I want to bond only with you. Even if I'd be shunned by my family.' Her expression turned to dread. 'Oh no! I forgot!'

She laid down her head on my chest, groaning. 'What is it?' I asked, holding her.

'One of the things my family came to do here was to bring the male they had chosen to be my husband..'

'I guess he'll have to go home disappointed then. You're mine now.' I whispered, caressing her neck.

She smiled softly as gentle shivers ran through her neck. 'Yeah.. I'm yours..'

I felt her relax her body and soon her gentle breathing told me she had fallen asleep. I pulled up a sheet and covered ourselves as best as I could and kissed the top of her muzzle. 'Sweet dreams, my lovely Sheila.' I whispered.

***

I woke up from a pleasantly humming Sheila on my chest. I didn't need to ask why she was in such a good mood when I felt her move her hips just a little bit around my hard erection. Looks like it hadn't slid out of her canal all night, judging from the way our flesh stuck together.

'Good morning, lover.' she whispered and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

'Good morning, my love.' I whispered back and returned the kiss. 'Did you sleep well?'

'Perfectly.'

'What time is it?' I asked, wondering how much time had passed.

'I don't know.' she whispered. 'I couldn't leave the bed to get my pad because of this.' She moved her hips a little, pulling at my erection with her sticky canal.

I grinned a little. 'Now this is what they truly call a sticky situation.'

She chuckled. 'Happy to be in this one.'

'As am I.' I said, moving my fingers along the back of her neck, giving her tingles along her spine again. 'I only see one way to get ourselves loose.'

She hummed in pleasure and clawed at my chest. 'I guess we have no choice then.'

We kissed while we moved our hips gently against each other, heating up her insides and getting me going and soon enough she was riding her soaking canal hard up and down my shaft. Her moans were music to my ears and I kept myself enough under control to prevent a quick release.

Soon enough she tensed her whole body and I groaned I couldn't hold out anymore. She moaned for me to come and I shot another hot stream of my seed deep inside her and she pushed herself hard on me in her own explosive climax.

'To feel you shoot your seed inside me.., feels fantastic.' she panted.

'I wish I could shoot a constant stream into you..' I wheezed with a grin. 'I want to just fill you up until you overflow.'

She hummed and smiled at that image. 'I'd love that..'

A thought suddenly hit me. 'Would it be possible for me to fertilise your eggs?' I asked.

She looked at me and pondered about it. 'I have no idea. There hasn't been anything done like this in our history.' she said and twisted her hips, causing my erection to twitch again. 'I guess we'll find out.'

I looked at her mischievous smile and chuckled. 'I guess there will be no way around that.' A familiar pressure reminded me of another need. 'I'd better get out of bed before I fill you with something else.'

It took a moment for her to get it and she giggled. 'I don't know if I would mind.'

I let out a laugh. 'I wouldn't mind trying that one day, but I'd rather not do it here.'

She gave me a kiss before she slid herself slowly off me. I almost regretted not taking her up on her offer when I no longer felt her around me. I went to the bathroom and saw she had followed me.

'Sheila?' I asked.

She blushed a little. 'I'd like to watch, if it's okay. I want to see everything. Experience what I can from you.'

My heart skipped a beat at her intimate request. 'I guess I shouldn't have to hide it from you.'

She looked over my shoulder as I stood in front of the urinal and I couldn't hold back the question. 'Do you want to hold it?'

She slipped her arm around me and held my half hard member gently in her hand and I let myself go. She giggled as she felt the stream running through my flesh. I showed her how to pull the last drops out and ended up getting hard instead from her hand.

'Okay, now it's my turn to watch.' I said, kissing the top of her muzzle.

She sat down a little embarrassed on the pot and I moved my hands along her thighs while she relieved herself, moaning a little from guilty pleasure. The salty scent made my erection twitch and she stroked it for a while before I pulled her into the shower.

I ran my hands all over her body while the water flowed down her skin. I rinsed her neck, moved my hands around her perfectly cute breasts and sucked on her nipples before I let my hands move all over her back. When I went further down she ran her fingers through my hair. I moved my fingers along her slit before licking her inside, tasting the last bit of her salty liquid. She moaned at my attention, then gasped as I moved two fingers inside her canal.

She moaned my name while I moved and twisted my fingers inside her. I pulled them out and slid my ring finger inside, making it slick with her juices and teased her other hole with the tip.

'Not there..' she moaned. 'That's so dirty..' she didn't pull back though and even pressed a little on my finger.

'If you want to experience everything, then you need to learn about the pleasure this gives us humans.' I said, grinning a little.

She bit her lip and moaned as I massaged her hole and moved my fingertip slowly inside. She gave way as she got used to the feeling and I slid my whole finger inside her dirty hole.

'This might be even hotter than your canal.' I said.

She just moaned and I moved my finger a little up and down, then slid my other two fingers into her canal again and pumped my hand inside her while she moaned deep. When her dirty hole felt loose enough I lubricated my pinky with her juices and joined it with my ring finger inside her.

Both her holes squeezed tight around my fingers while she rode them in rhythm with my pumping hand. Her moaning became harder with the pulsing of pleasure through her canal and her intestines. She felt her whole body burn up from the pressure of my fingers inside her. She groaned as the heat became worse and she gripped my hair tighter. With a few hard thrusts of my fingers I made her scream out her climax.

I caught her as her legs gave out and she collapsed into my arms. Her whole slit, canal and intestines were pulsating with hot pleasure. I kissed her neck and ran my hands along her back while she caught her breath and straddled me.

'I might not survive being bonded with you..' she panted after a while.

'If I don't die first from a heart attack when I come in you.' I grinned. 'But then that would be a fantastic way to go.'

She looked at me with a little grin. 'Don't think you're getting away that easy.' she said and gripped my erection. 'You made me curious to see what sort of pleasure this brings instead of your fingers.'

She kissed me, then turned around on her knees and lifted her tail. 'Like this now?' she asked, her voice husky from anticipation.

I took her firm tush in my hands, massaging it a little and her tail shivered. Then I started licking and biting softly in her tush, hungry for the taste of those two beautiful round buttocks. She moaned softly as I worshipped her tush, then whimpered as I licked her slit, eager to feel me inside her.

I moved up behind her, sliding my slick head between her folds and into her canal first to lubricate it completely. She squeezed hard on me and I kept it still inside her for a moment, then slid out of her and placed my tip against her other hole. She pushed a little with me as I massaged her hole into opening up for me. She tilted her tush further up and with another push I felt her open up and my tip slide enter her halfway. She let out a short moan as I felt even thicker in there.

I gave her a moment to take a few deep breaths, then she pushed against me again as I pressed my tip harder inside her. With a little more force my head popped inside her and she gasped, her heart skipping a beat.

'You're in..' she whispered.

I could feel her heat coursing though me already. With short thrusts I slid deeper inside her slick, hot and tight intestines, eliciting a roaring moan from her each time. She felt the pressure increase inside her but loved every bit of it. The sensation of me going deep inside her shameful dirty hole only added to the guilty pleasure of our unnatural coupling. When she felt my hips press against her tush she wrapped her strong tail around my back and groaned long.

'You're all the way in.. It feels so good, the heat..'

'You feel so good.' I groaned.

I moved little by little inside her until she loosened up enough to move with me and press herself hard on me. With every slow and deep movement she felt the pressure inside her canal as well, heightening her pleasure. I grabbed her hips hard, pulling at her as I slid inside her. She groaned and squeezed me, jerking me off in a desire to suck my seed out of me.

I moved a little faster and harder, my balls aching to let loose in her and I groaned that I was about to come from her hot body. She squeezed even harder with both her intestines and her tail around me, groaning for me to fill up her whole body. Her desire for me brought me over the edge and I came in a last hard thrust, the heat and sensation of her ribbed insides making me come hard inside her again with streams of hot seed shooting into her. The hard throbbing pulsed through to her canal and she came next, groaning her satisfaction.

I watched the satisfied smile on her face as she panted and looked back at me, her head resting on the floor while the shower rained down on her glistening grey body, her curves like art to me.

I stayed hard inside her to her delight while I washed the rest of her body, then regretfully had to pull out of her fantastic hot body which made her moan and then pout a little until I used my fingers again to wash her there.

She washed me next and her hands felt wonderful all over my body while she also deployed her tail to rub against me. She rinsed my dick and used her mouth to suck out the last remnants of seed, licking her lips seductively with her agile tongue.

We finished off with several deep kisses and eventually returned to the living room without bothering to dress. I moved the table with the rations and water closer to the couch, leaned back into the corner and invited Sheila to sit back against me. She snuggled up comfortably with me and hummed with pleasure while eating.

'Let's see if something has changed and we can get into contact with Control.' I said when I took my pad. 'Although I wouldn't mind being stuck here with you for another day or two.'

She giggled as I kissed her neck and reached back to stroke my cheek. 'I feel the same way.'

She watched while I tried several ways to reach someone, but everything was as dead as before.

'Maybe the damage was more extensive than we thought?' she said.

'Could be. Maybe we were lucky and only got hit by the edge of the cloud of meteorites, or whatever they were.' I said and put my pad aside.

She took hers and checked her calendar. 'My family is supposed to arrive today. Maybe the ship's crew can help with repairs.'

'Extra technical personnel would be helpful, yeah.'

She swiped away her calendar and a picture of her with two others showed as the background.

'Who're those?' I asked.

'My father and my mother.' she said softly. 'I lost them in an accident some time ago, which is why I ended up here at my grandfather when I finished my education.'

She traced the picture with her fingers and I held her a little tighter. 'I'm sorry you lost your parents.'

She rubbed her cheek against mine. 'Thank you. But then I would've probably never met you.'

'I don't know if I'm good enough to be a fair trade.'

'I'm just happy I did get something wonderful in return.'

'I love you.' I whispered and kissed her neck softly again, sending little tingles through her.

'Here.' she whispered and showed me a translated Kenta encyclopedia. 'You can learn more about us from this.'

I took her pad in my hand and she flipped open the section with a summary of their history. It showed their evolution in a similar way as ours, the origin of their planet and even similar extinction events which led to a sort of dinosaur-slash-lizard race who were the last to survive and grew smaller in their initial evolution but also numerous.

Wars raged in their recent history until a global pandemic reminded them they were all equal to the forces of nature. The survivors banded together and formed a new global society and had lived in peace ever since. I understood that from the history of the human race and our continued struggle to get along they are wary of us and haven't allowed much contact because of that. I had to agree.

I found Sheila asleep in my arms and smiled softly, feeling proud to have her as my girlfriend now. No, as my mate.

I pulled up another section on culture and started reading that.

When Sheila woke up she felt hungry and went to the mess hall while I stared at her luscious curves and tail swaying as she moved. To think such unexpected grace had been hidden under her dresses all this time. It wasn't much of a surprise I sported an erection again when I watched her come back.

'You really are a horrible human male.' she giggled, placing her fingertip on the tip of my erection and rubbing it in the opening of my foreskin, then lick it slowly with her long tongue.

'You have no idea how horrible I want to be to you.' I said, sliding my hand along her thigh.

She leaned closer and kissed me. 'I think I have a good idea.' she whispered. 'And how you'll get every chance to do it.'

We ate first but not too much to give us trouble as we explored the depths of our carnal lust, acting like we were the last two living beings in the universe and we had to repopulate it.

Climax after climax surged through our bodies, never dulling with each new one. I licked her whole body from her ears to her toes like a wild animal. She used her long tongue on me, exploring new ways to get me to come in the back of her mouth and I filled both her holes with more seed than I ever imagined could have been in my balls, but I expected having consumed her egg had something to do with it.

I told Sheila about it when we had almost drained our energy and just laid in bed and she said it might be true since the egg contains many nutritions. I asked her about why she had breasts when the young came from eggs since I had forgotten to look that up, and she explained the eggs are to shorten the time to carry the young inside the mother, giving her more opportunity during the ancient time of hunting. After the young hatch she then raises them on the nutrition from breast milk until they can eat more solid matter.

I nodded and could see how that worked.

She also mention the amount of eggs laid by the female varied and was dependent on how sexually active she was, so she warned me there might be may more eggs coming in the future which would give me the energy to keep her going.

I said I didn't mind at all, apart from the pain it gave her as she had to lay it. She said it wasn't so bad and this time it was because she wasn't ready and the stress made it worse.

We spent more time kissing and making slow love, taking a break to eat and check communications in between.

***

It was another day according to the time on our pads when we woke up, sticky from sweat and other body liquids between our legs. We didn't mind and started licking each other clean, feeling more like animals and completely comfortable with our bodies and feelings. We loved every bit of one another and to please in any way we could.

We had just snuggled up after our first climax when I thought I heard voices in my fuzzy state.

'Do you hear that?' I asked.

She pulled her head out of my neck. 'Hmm? What?'

Before I could say I heard a voice someone said 'Here!' in the living room. The next moment we saw a technician and her grandfather stare at us. Even though we were covered by a sheet, saying it didn't was what it looked like was no option. Frankly, I wasn't about to deny anything.

'Sheila!' her grandfather snapped. 'What are you doing!?'

She looked worried at first, then looked at me and found her confidence, having chosen me over anything and knowing I'd be by her side. 'I am with my mate.' she said calmly.

The technician whistled and discreetly turned back into the living room.

Her grandfather looked furious. 'You can't be mated with a human! They're not our kind!'

She shrugged. 'I don't care. We've already chosen and he has drank from my egg.'

'It's true.' said another Kenta holding the empty egg shell.

'That doesn't mean you're bonded yet!' her grandfather snapped. 'Cut out this nonsense!'

'Ah, that's true.' I said. 'We're not bonded.'

Sheila looked worried at me, afraid I would pull back while faced with the wrath of her grandfather.

'Wait here.' I said and got out of bed, uncaring about my state of undress and passing the shocked Kenta.

When I returned a moment later from the kitchen I sat down on my knees and laid down a large butcher's knife on the bed in front of Sheila.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers