Alien Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,063 Followers

'I'm afraid I have no family ritual sword, so I'll have to make do with this.' I said and used another sharp knife to cut my palm, letting the blood drip on the large knife. 'With this I swear I'll give my life to protect you and our children, now and in the future to come.' I said, gazing deep into her golden eyes.

Her grandfather looked at me with a bewildered expression. 'How do you know that..?'

I smiled softly at my love. 'I learned what rituals I needed to perform to bind this lovely being to me for the rest of our lives.'

Sheila moved to sit on her knees in front of me, uncaring of her state of undress. She took my bloodied hand and licked it clean before closing it and holding it against her heart as she gazed lovingly into my eyes. 'And I swear I will take care of you and our children, now and in the future.'

We were too distracted by our kiss to hear her grandfather groan in frustration and return to the living room.

We took a quick shower and I dressed in my normal pants and my dried shirt while Sheila made herself another garment from a clean sheet. We bundled up the dirty sheets to take with us, not wanting to leave those here and gathered our things.

The technician said the Kenta had returned to the main section. I asked about the damage and he said we were unlucky in that there weren't that many hits, but they had taken out the right systems to delay recovery. I thanked him and let him know about the damage we witnessed. He would stay here and send for another repair crew to take care of the hull breaches.

'Happy to return to your own home?' I asked Sheila as we walked hand in hand to the main section.

She smiled at me. 'Home is with you now.'

I halted and pulled her close. 'Which means I'll have to request a bigger one now for the both of us.' I said and kissed her.

We walked back, delighted to have reached a new chapter in our future and dreaming of what we'd be doing next when we were surprised by a small crowd the moment we stepped out of the main corridor into the large central area. We saw humans and a few other races and Kenta staring at us.

I leaned closer to Sheila. 'I didn't forget to put on my pants, did I?' I whispered.

'I think it's about something else..' she whispered.

'Well.' said my boss. 'Looks like the rumour's true. Terry, you owe me five bucks.'

'What rumour?' I asked.

'That you'd be the first one to hook up with a Kenta. You two love-birds were chirping together before you even knew it.' he chuckled. 'And now we have to deal with our first interplanetary incident on this station.'

We blushed. 'Sorry, but there's no way I give up on her.'

A Kenta female came forward and approached Sheila who squeezed my hand in her nervousness. She looked closely at Sheila.

'You're serious.' she said, then looked me in the eyes for a moment. 'And so are you.'

'Yes.' I said.

'My name is Matissa. I'm Sheila's only aunt.'

I gave her a little bow. 'Honoured to meet you.'

She looked again at me for a moment and I felt nervous as well, but I would never back down.

She gave me a gentle smile. 'Take good care of her.' she said and looked at a relieved Sheila. 'You've made history, my dear.'

Sheila jumped at her aunt and hugged her, tears flowing down her cheeks and the crowd started applauding.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,063 Followers