Alison Has a Bad Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,398 Followers

After the shower I donned my bikini once again, and I marched to the entertainment coordinator and signed up for water aerobics in the hotel's pool. There was a class starting within an hour.

Aerobics is usually all females, so it gave me a good chance to recover from my outrageous slutty behavior, and try to understand why I had done that. I had never done anything like it before. With all females, there were no worries about men hitting on me.

We had a good teacher, and I was getting into it. There was a curvaceous blonde woman in front of me. When she bent over I could not help but notice that her ass was magnificent. Indeed, everything about her yelled sex goddess. She was also better than I was at aerobics, but that's not hard to accomplish.

At one point we were all to turn around, and she turned around faster than I did and I saw her pretty face. At that instant, it seemed to me there was no escape from my bad luck: She was my former boyfriend Adam's Omaha whore. And there she was, right next to me.

When aerobics ended, I decided to embrace my bad month, and invited her to the pool bar, ostensibly to ask her about some fine points of aerobics. We ended up having a good time together and talked about a lot of things. Even though she looked like a cheap whore, albeit a beautiful one, she was not a bimbo, but just as intelligent as was I. Her name was Maria.

I came to like her and my jealousy vanished. I confessed, and told her I was a former lover of the man Adam I had seen her with the night before.

"I must confess too, Alison," she said. "I already knew that. Adam told me when I caught him staring at you in the parking lot last night. By the way, you have great boobs."

I blushed, hoping she had not seen me flashing my boobs, but apparently she had. Not knowing what to do, I said, "Thank you. They get me in trouble some times," and I told her about the two men and the pedalo incident earlier, and told her it was all because I went topless on the beach.

"Oh my God, Alison," Maria said, "Are you the girl that Jeremiah is telling everyone he knows gave him..." and she stopped, embarrassed to continue, and seeing the horror on my face.

"Yes, Maria. But please don't tell Adam," I said.

"He already knows, of course. Jeremiah is his cousin. But he does not know it was you. All he knows is that her name is Alison. It's a common name, of course. Your secret is safe with me, but my guess is it is not that safe. Jeremiah will want a repeat performance, that's a near certainty. I'm sorry, Alison," she said sweetly as she saw me begin to cry.

"I can't believe a random man who picked me up on the beach is Adam's cousin. This truly is not my month!" I said. Maria asked me what I meant, and I told her about my boyfriend cheating on me, my friend cancelling at the last minute for our trip, my father dying, and my luggage not arriving. Of course none of these things compared to the death of my father, but my father's death had destroyed my ability to rebound after all of these little things.

Maria said, "If you have the money, I would just leave the island and go someplace else, like Curaçao. Maybe there's a sister hotel there and you could move your reservation?"

"Thanks, Maria," I said. "I'll look into it." Maria meant well, but this vacation tapped me out and I had no financial reserves. None. But she was sweet, and I realized in a parallel universe we could have become great friends.

I confessed, "Actually Maria, this vacation is all I can afford. But maybe I'll stay and see how much else can go wrong." We exchanged Facebook coordinates and promised to stay in touch. I wished her luck with Adam, telling her he is a good man, it just did not work out with me. I did not tell her why, I would never tell anyone that.

If I had been a much better friend of Maria, and if she had not already had a relationship with Adam, I would have warned her off. But it was much too late now. I still had affection for Adam and wished him well, and Maria was a real prize. Good for him.

I decided to become passive, relaxed, and wait for bad things to happen to me. I decided to accept fate. I figured it was fate, and there was no point fighting it. I just did not know how bad it could be.

I stayed in my room. It had a balcony with a view of the sea, and the balcony had a comfortable chair and got the afternoon sun, so I realized I never had to leave my room! Unless I wanted human companionship, using room service, the TV, and my supply of novels, I could become a happy hermit. I would leave the room at night to go for an evening swim, when few people would be about.

I had read the play Huis Clos by Jean-Paul Sartre, in college. Translated it means No Exit, and the basic idea is that Hell is being locked in a room with the same people you cannot stand for eternity. In brief, hell is other people. I remembered this at the time, and figured my hermit idea might work.

My uniform became my bikini bottoms, and I would sit topless on the balcony. People could see me from afar, but so what? I had intended all along to go topless at the beach, anyway. It was a pity the beautiful hotel beach was not a topless kind of beach.

I followed my plan, and when I went down to the beach at dusk I wore my top of course, and I went for a light swim in the sea, followed by 20 laps in the hotel pool, and a brief time in the hotel hot tub. I was almost alone, and happy.

That night I got horny, being unfulfilled by Zeke's ministrations earlier in the day. I asked for a cucumber, not sliced, with my dinner. The one they sent up was perfect, and I lay, naked, on my bed and used the cucumber as my dildo. While I pushed the dildo in and out I imagined it was Mark. I felt as if I were a teenage girl again. I still could not cum, but I enjoyed my masturbation session a lot.

Still naked, I wandered out to the balcony to look at the dark and brooding sea, the moon, and the stars. I did not realize I was backlit by my room's lights which were all on, and that rooms across the way had a clear view of me, especially if any of the guests in those rooms had brought binoculars. People do bring them, you know, for example if they are bird watchers.

When I realized I was on display this way, I quickly returned to inside my room, but discovered I was now incredibly turned on. I dimmed some of my lights, returned to my balcony, and fingered myself to a spectacular orgasm. Then I just lay there, in the inert post orgasmic coma-like state that comes over me after such a climax.

It was the possibility that people were watching me that allowed such a spectacular orgasm. I was shocked and ashamed of myself, but I had decided to go with the flow, so to speak, to let the waves roll over me, and finally I had felt some pleasure, something I had desperately needed.

After a nice rest naked on my balcony, I at last got up, went inside the room, and ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. That was fast, I thought, and I put a robe on over my naked body and opened the door. Jeremiah and Zeke were standing there, holding a six-pack of beer.

I said, "No thanks," and shut the door, but Zeke's foot kept it from closing, and the men forced themselves into my room.

"Nice show you put on just now on your balcony," Zeke said. "I think you need some company. Jeremiah agrees, don't you Jerm?"

"Yeah," Jeremiah said, as he was removing his clothes. I was horrified that these two men, of all people, had seen my masturbation session just now. But what went through my head just then was amazement that Jeremiah could have allowed his nickname to be Jerm.

As I stood there, stupefied, Zeke too undressed himself. Subtlety was not the forte of these two cretins. I recovered my senses, and said, "Get out. I did not invite you in, and I want to be alone. Please leave now."

My doorbell rang, and it was room service. "Jerm" went to hide, since he was naked, but Zeke still had his pants on and opened the door, took the champagne, and gave the waiter a $5 tip. He held the champagne with the two glasses that came with it, and smiled at me.

"The champagne is not for you, nor is it for Jerm," I said. I enjoyed calling him Jerm. "You need to leave. Now."

Instead of leaving, Zeke grabbed me and kissed me. I remembered that I had decided just to take the shit fate was dealing me, so I suddenly gave up, and let him kiss me and I kissed him back.

As we kissed he untied my robe and it fell open, revealing all my charms to him, and he pushed it off my shoulders causing it to fall to the floor. Now I was stark naked, kissing a man, with another naked man in my room. I should have been scared shitless, but instead I was just not thinking at all.

I suddenly woke up to what I was doing. I broke from the kiss, immediately pulled my robe back on and cinched it tight with the belt. That did not stop Zeke, as he reached inside it to fondle my boobs, but I pushed him away, and a bit too breathlessly told him to leave and pushed him towards the door.

At that moment Jeremiah came up behind me and grabbed me with his arms around me, trapping my arms against my body. Both men were bigger and seriously stronger than was I, and Jeremiah effortlessly lifted me up and threw me onto my back on the bed. Zeke jumped on top of me to hold me down.

I was screaming and kicking my legs, but Jerm slapped my face and told me to lie quietly or he would seriously hurt me. But I was in a panic and unable to be quiet. As I struggled, both verbally and physically, Jerm reached into his backpack that he had brought and removed a gag, handcuffs, and ropes. Working together they tied me down, spread eagle, on the bed.

I still had the robe on, thank goodness, but they untied it and opened it up, exposing all of me to the room. Only my arms were slightly covered by the sleeves of the robe. They removed my gag, warning me first to stay calm.

"If you rape me, I will press charges. I will pursue you to the end of the earth. Don't you dare even try it!" I said, spitting out the words as I said them. "You are already breaking tons of laws. You are in deep trouble. Untie me. Untie me now!"

"This is Aruba, not New York, my dear Alison," Zeke said. "Do you think anyone will care about some rich American tourist who let herself get naked in a pedalo and that had a little sexual experience she regretted later?"

I tried to spit far enough to hit him with it. I succeeded only in getting spit on my leg. Jeremiah went into my purse and took out my room key card. Then the two of them turned on the TV to Fox News and simply left, leaving me tied up like that! How could they know that forcing me to listen to Fox News was a type of torture, at least for me?

At least I was not yet raped I rationalized, but I also realized I could not free myself, and probably something else, something not good, was planned for me. The Fox News channel was a clue. It was the most sexist channel on television, run by Roger Ailes, who finally had to resign recently, due to years of recurrent episodes of sexual harassment.

Then I began to wonder, "Why me?" What had I done to provoke this? I had given Jeremiah one hell of a blowjob, and all I had done to Zeke was to refuse to give him one, too. Why had Jeremiah come to my room with bondage materials, as if he had planned to bind me up and rape me, but then simply left?

I was flummoxed as I thought about it. Nothing made sense. Then I remembered Maria had told me Jeremiah was Adam's cousin.

Adam. Of course.

Bondage was only one of the many reasons Adam and I had parted ways. He was always pressuring me to submit to bondage, and I had always refused. It's not as if I denied him much: I would let him do practically anything sexual he wanted with me, just not bondage!

Adam is a great man, with wonderful qualities, and I loved him. I wanted to please him in every way, including sexually. He is strong, handsome, competent, and he would take care of me. He has a good job (not a great job) and makes a steady income, certainly more than I make at my own job.

We had lots in common. We liked the same books, the same music, and the same movies. Well, there were some girl movies I liked and some boy movies Adam liked (action/adventure is the rubric), but there was a large intersection of movies we could both enjoy. He even took me to the theater and to concerts. He would not go with me to ballet, however.

Mostly though, I just loved to talk with him. He always seemed thoughtful and wise. All that is why it was so hard for me to leave him, but sexually he was getting weirder and weirder and I just could not deal with it.

I did let him ass fuck me even if I found it an unattractive thing to do. And once, after massive pressure, I did a three way with him, where I took on one of his friends and him at the same time. His friend fucked me in the mouth, in my ass, and in my cunt: the trifecta. In one of the photos I had a cock in my mouth and one in my cunt. I let each of them fuck me, one after the other. I gave them both blowjobs.

Adam wanted two men to fuck me at the same time, one in my ass, one in my cunt, but I refused, and he respected that. I could tell however that it disappointed him. I even let him take compromising pictures of me. I went the sexual distance for him, and then some. I was an idiot. He always wanted more than I felt I could give, no matter how much I gave.

I even once let him set up video equipment so that he could record some of the more wild sex sessions we had, and later I would give him a blowjob as we watched it together. I would let him take me from behind so we could both watch it as we fucked. I admit it was hot watching it.

I know I am not normal and if it were not for Adam being much more extreme, I would have thought myself a bit extreme with my perversions. I would not however repeat the experience, with more video, despite Adam's constant pressure to do so.

One of the reasons I left him was his constant pressure for me to leave my comfort zone about what I considered permissible for sex. He had a much more perverted mind that I did. Basically, I realized after I left him, when it comes to sex Adam is a misogynist. He uses sex to try to humiliate and degrade women. Who needs that?

The thing is, the weirder and more degrading it is, the quicker Adam gets hard, and if it is at the limits, he gets really hard.

Now I was here alone in a foreign country, and he was here with his little army of two strong cousins, and I had already sucked off one of them, in all innocence, indicating that since we broke up I had become a flaming slut. Also, now Adam knew I could deep throat a man.

I did not consider myself such an easy slut in reality. It was just that I was so upset by everything that had happened this past month, I was on vacation, and I had a sort of what happens in Aruba stays in Aruba attitude. So I had decided to try casual sex. Now I was paying for it.

I really hoped they tried to force me to give one of them a blowjob. If so, I would try to bite off the head of their cock. I did realize, however, that was stupid, because then my victim would make sure I was seriously hurt. But it was a fantasy that kept me sane.

So I was not surprised when an hour later the two cousins returned with Adam. I told them they might at least have left me the TV remote, trying to make light of my situation. But Adam surprised me by bringing Maria with him. Was she a part of this, too? I could not believe it!

The first thing that happened was that Jeremiah and Zeke stripped Maria naked. Neither one of them kissed her nor molested her. Zeke tied her hands behind her back without a whimper of protest from Maria, even if tears formed at her eyes. I noticed that Maria was even more beautiful naked. Her body was perfect. She could have posed for a Rodin sculpture.

Adam said, "You know what to do. Do it now," in a controlling way. I realized just then Maria was either a submissive, or she was doing this to please Adam, as I had done before with the three way and quite a few other things. Or she was simply scared of Adam. She was also further humiliated to have an audience of Zeke and Jeremiah.

As Zeke had been busy with Maria, Jeremiah had been setting up a video camera on a tripod. Shit. My total humiliation would be recorded for future sexual gratification of Adam and/or his cousins. I felt nausea rising up my esophagus.

Maria came to me, and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' and lay down and proceeded to lick my labia. I am as heterosexual as they come, and just like a man may not want another man to give him a blowjob, I did not want another woman to perform such an intimate act on me.

More to the point, I was bound and helpless, being watched and being recorded, and all I really wanted was to be left alone, and certainly not sexually used against my will! Sometimes though, you don't get what you want. And the Rolling Stones notwithstanding, I was definitely not going to get what I need.

Women had never before performed cunnilingus on me, but trust me now that I know, I can say that women do it much better than do men. Well, in my experience most men don't even do it, and if they do, it's only so that you can become super wet and then they have a great time fucking you after.

Women do not have the incentive of fucking you later. So their only goal is to give you pleasure. And women have the same equipment, so a nice woman like Maria will give me exactly when she would want done to herself. So given all this, perhaps it is not surprising that she gave me cunnilingus so wonderful I never thought it would have been possible that it could be that good. I tried to relax and enjoy it but I could not. It did not help that the three men watching us two women were making lewd and crude comments while she ate me.

But the body has its own knowledge, at times independent of the mind. Even though I was having lesbian sex forced on me against my will, and I was furious with impotent rage, the ministrations of Maria led inevitably to an orgasm. I tried to hide that I was having one, but I was, and Adam could see it.

Adam upped the ante, giving Jeremiah a green light, and he went over to Maria while she was doing me, and stuck a finger in her cunt to see if it was wet. Apparently it was. She too was naked, and her ass and cunt were sticking out at Jerm, and he dropped his pants and put his cock at her entry.

Maria stopped doing me and jumped up and screamed, "No!" Adam then came over to her and they talked for a good five minutes. Finally, clearly resigned and defeated, she went to Jeremiah who had lost his erection. She sucked him hard, and then returned to resume eating me out. Jeremiah stuck his cock into her. I could see her eyes as he entered her, and I could see her grimace, close her eyes, and begin to cry.

As he fucked her, apparently only with her obviously reluctant consent, she tried to pleasure me, but it was hard as his cock pushed her body forward and back, forward and back. I found the whole scene gross, and not at all erotic, and this rape of Maria killed the erotic component of any of this for both of us women.

Okay, I called it a rape in the paragraph above, but perhaps it was more of a reluctant consent. But it's splitting hairs. She did not want Jerm to fuck her, and nobody cared except me and of course Maria herself.

After Jerm shot his load into Maria, she crumpled to the floor at the foot of the bed, crying her eyes out, and the men's eyes turned to me. My reaction was one of fear and defiance.

Adam said, "Hello Alison. It's nice to see you again. You look great, this is a good look for you, don't you think so boys?" The two cousins agreed with Adam. I was naked with my legs spread with my glistening wet cunt wide open and, apparently for these misogynist assholes, inviting as well.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,398 Followers