Alison Has a Bad Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

No words were said as we both lay there, emotionally drained by the events of the past 24 hours. Mark then got up, and I hoped he was not going to leave me! Instead he went to the toilet and urinated, then came back and lay on the bed and ate me out to a raging orgasm, my second that afternoon, the first one having been in the theater.

At that point I said, "I'm on the pill, Mark. Cum inside me." This was a not subtle hint, and Mark took it and climbed up on me, stuck his cock inside me and plunged it all the way in right away, since I was already as wet as the Hudson river, a view of which we could see from the window.

As he was pumping in and out of me, he suddenly stopped, pulled out, and led me off the bed into the living room, and placed me over a chair, exposing my cunt and asshole to him.

The blinds were up, and this meant people in apartments across the street could see into my apartment. He turned all the lights on, making us more visible in the daytime. Then he turned the chair so that I was on full display to my neighbors, and he entered me from behind. I quickly came a third time, this time I think just from the idea that people could be watching us fuck.

I was surprised Mark had picked up on this aspect of my personality. I myself had only recently begun to realize I had this perversion. Maybe my total lack of restraint in the movie theater was a big hint.

After we fucked, Mark waited until nightfall, when we became completely visible, and then he stripped me again and took me again in a different way and in a different spot, but such that our fucking was easily viewable by our neighbors.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed and deliciously sinful. He made me cum yet again. My previous record was two orgasms in one day. With Mark we had achieved four. I was hooked.

Mark and I dated for three months, before he was reactivated ino the military. He was a dream lover, and the love of my life. There was nothing bout him I did not love, even cherish. I wrote him love letters every day. I enclosed sexy selfies of myself, too. At first, I took one of myself naked, but only my backside. The sides of my boobs could be seen, too.

When Mark asked for more, I sent him a selfie of me topless. He loved it, and he told me his unit loved it too, and they were all crazy about me. I fingered myself to orgasm when I read that, and thought about all of those soldiers masturbating to pictures of me. So I got a girlfriend to take a full frontal of me. I posed myself demurely, with my hands together covering most of my cunt.

I bought a really long dildo and I sent him three pictures: One of my lips kissing the dildo, a second one with half of the dildo in my mouth, and the third one with the entire dildo disappearing into my mouth and down my throat.

Finally, I had my girlfriend take a picture of me with w dildo sticking out of my cunt, and my eyes half closed in a simulation of an orgasm. Mark wrote back that every man in his unit was totally jealous of him. They all wanted to possess me, but I was his, and his alone.

I thought about writing to him offering to have a threesome with one of his soldier friends, but I did not want to risk it.

His letters stopped coming. I figured he was somewhere far from the mail service people, out in the wilderness. But then I got the news. His mother called me. Mark died from an "improvised explosive device" along a roadway where his jeep was travelling.

I was devastated, inconsolable. I had lost my father, and now I had lost my Mark. My strong, wonderful, protective Mark. The man I loved. The man I so wanted to hold in my arms one more time. I went to see his mother and we cried together for hours.

My sex life and sexual urges just closed down. I was not sure I wanted to go on living without Mark. I missed him so much. What eventually helped was going to my safe deposit box and finding the recording of my rapes.

I don't understand this, but I would watch myself get eaten out by Maria, and then raped by Jeremiah and Adam, twice each, and I would masturbate myself while watching the tapes. It was sick. I thought about getting treatment, but did not. I came every time I watched the video.

One thing that helped was my friendship with Maria. That blossomed, and when she finally left Adam (with lots of encouragement from me) she moved in with me for a couple of months. We talked long hours about Mark, and his untimely death, and my pathetic attempts to deal with it.

One time Maria decided to force me to go out and mingle with the rest of humanity, especially the male half of humanity. She dressed both of us in outfits showing lots of cleavage, and skirts that were just a little too short. We went to a bar in the East Village. I think, at 25, we may have been the two oldest people in the bar.

Nevertheless, quite a few men seemed interested in us. We were bought lots of drinks, and as it got late, a rowdy early 20s crowd of men surrounded us and wanted us to flash them out tits. Maria went to the ladies room and came out holding her bra to massive cheers, and then she lifted her blouse for a couple of seconds. This was not enough, so she had to do it again, and this time she held it up for a good 15 seconds or so.

Then the entire rowdy crowd ganged up on me. After some noble resistance, I finally caved and went to the ladies and emerged dangling my bra in my hands. One guy grabbed it and called out my cup size (I'm a C cup). Then I flashed and also had to flash again.

I looked for Maria and saw she was making out with two men. One guy she was kissing, and another had pushed up her blouse and was fondling her tits in front of the group of men. A third guy was snaking his arm up her skirt. When he reached her panties he pushed them aside and began to finger her. She moaned a bit and then pushed the men away and said, "Too much, boys."

The same thing was beginning to happen to me as well, and Maria whistled loudly and everyone stopped. "I'm sorry boys, but this is too much. We are one guy at a time girls. It's late, and we drank too much, so I think we'll say goodnight now."

There were groans all around and it seemed as if it might not be so easy for us to leave. I began to feel panic welling up inside me. Then Maria said, "Okay, listen boys. We'll have a lottery, okay? There will be two winners. I'll suck off one of the winners, and Alison here will do the other. You all get to watch, and then you let us leave. Agreed?"

I was a little peeved that Maria had just volunteered me to give a blowjob to stranger, but I had to admit it was a good strategy, given the circumstances. One enterprising young man said, "Yeah, we'll agree, if you both suck him off topless!"

Then another said, "Bottomless, too! We want you both naked."

We refused, worried if we got naked and started a blowjob, someone there would find our ass or our cunt irresistible, you know what I mean? But the men kept the pressure on us relentlessly, and they bought us more drinks to the point where we were much too drunk, and the result was we both did a hyper sexy strip tease little dance right there in the bar.

The men could not get over how beautiful Maria looks when she is naked. Hell she looks beautiful at all times, but when she is naked it's clear she has no imperfections at all. Oh yes, they also liked my body. To be honest, I think they'd like any naked woman drunk and late at night in a bar, but they really did like the bodies of us two.

The winners of the lottery presented their cocks to us, and we began to fellate them. We're both pretty good at it, but I cleverly kept my secret weapon in reserve. Both men had big cocks, but I got the guy who was longer. His cock actually was very long, and that makes a deep throat visually all the more effective.

Our fears were well founded, since as we sucked them off men began to fondle my ass and rub my exposed cunt. I shoed their hands away each time, and pulled my mouth off the cock I was sucking in order to shoe them away.

Maria was not as diligent as I, and she just sucked away and ignored what men's hands were doing to her cunt and ass. I think she may have liked it. One guy saw her lack of protest, unzipped, and stuck his cock right into her warm and wet cunt. She just went right on sucking, so he fucked her but good.

As I sucked my guy, I saw that Maria was letting someone fuck her and I began to worry even more. But my tactic of swatting away any attempts seemed to work, thank goodness.

After I got my guy reasonably close to shooting his load, I used my secret weapon and deep throated him. A large gasp, which morphed into a cheer, enveloped the bar. Maria looked at me with her mouth full of cock and her cunt full of cock, and she winked. She knew I had used my secret weapon.

Maria and I escaped at the cost of two blowjobs and a fuck. But we had to admit we enjoyed everything. Having that rowdy crowd of men watch us so closely was the food of fantasies for me for months to come.

Six months later a soldier who had served with Mark contacted me. He asked if he could come over to see me. He had something he thought I would want. I tried to dress nicely to meet him and wore a nice perfume. His name is Chris, and as soon as I saw him I knew he was a good man.

I invited him in and we talked a long time reminiscing about Mark. He was able to tell me what a great leader Mark was, and how he always looked out for the men he commanded. At one point, remembering Mark, he had to fight back tears. I put my hand on his to comfort him, and he brought it to his lips and kissed my hand. With that kiss he won my heart.

After an hour or more of us just talking, I reminded him he had said he had something he thought I would want. He said, "Oh, yeah, here you are," and he handed me a large envelope. Inside were all the love letters I had written to Mark, and also the erotic pictures I had sent to him, well used not just by Mark but also no doubt his entire unit.

Chris saw me looking at the pictures of me I had sent Mark and he said, "Alison, you are even more beautiful in person than you are in the wonderful pictures you sent. Your pictures were like rays of sunshine in a dreary day. Every one of them is burned into my brain, and I think I can speak for our entire unit when I say that." I blushed, since I was so embarrassed at the idea of all these men seeing me in these revealing and intimate poses, but basically I melted with affection when he said that.

One thing led to another and I ended up redoing my poses live for him. I posed for all of them, I even did the one with the dildo down my throat, and the one with the dildo in my cunt. I saved that one for last, and as I pumped the dildo in and out of my cunt in front of Chris, he said, "Alison, you have no idea how jealous I am of that dildo right now."

I stopped the dildo and took it out, putting it down, and realized what I had done. My God, I had been acting like a total slut and a huge tease. Chris' cock was straining at his pants. I sat there naked and looked at Chris. He looked back at me, enjoying the view.

I was now naked, having reenacted the dildo photo, and we talked for a while with me being naked. I was nervous, and talking non stop, but Chris just kept staring at me. At one point I ran out of words, and just looked at him, my eyes drifting down to the tent in his pants and staying there.

Chris began to remove his pants. He went very slowly, so that I could tell him to stop at any moment. I did not. Instead I lay back on the bed, and spread my legs so wide that I was almost doing the splits. When Chris released his erect cock from his pants, I whispered, "I'm on the pill."

Chris took the hint, and lovingly fucked me. His style was different from all of my previous men (not that many, only six), and completely lovely. He was the first man I fucked since Mark's death, and he made me cum, too.

In the afterglow of our fuck, Chris asked if he could see me again. I said, "Really, Chris? We just made wonderful love and you think I might not want to see you again? Well let me set you right: How about tomorrow?"

Chris picked me up right after work the next day. He's a keeper. His only flaw is that he is not an exhibitionist. But I'm sure he can learn. I'm going to start in on him soon.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers