Alison Has a Bad Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

I said, "Untie me and leave now. The consequences for you and your two pathetic cousins will be less severe. I have a friend who works in the NY office of the DA, and I'll see to it that you will strongly regret it if you take this further." I was lying about my friend; he did not exist. But it seemed like a good idea just then.

"This is Aruba. The NY DA does not have jurisdiction here, Alison. Has your mind deteriorated? Your body surely has not," Adam said, and he licked his lips, looking directly at my cunt.

I like complements, but this was neither the time nor the circumstances to enjoy them. Nevertheless I said, "I'm glad you still like my body. You certainly enjoyed it to the max in the past. I am aware this is Aruba you moron, but I am sure you have committed crimes in NY, and I will find them, I assure you. A woman's revenge is not a pretty thing, you asshole." This of course was bullshit, and Adam knew it.

"I guess it's a risk I'll have to take," he said and he chuckled. "You know, if I had not found Maria I would still be pining away for you. You hurt me when you dumped me. Since you speak of revenge, this might be a good time and a good place to have some. What do you think, Maria?"

"I think you should leave Alison alone," Maria said with no hesitation. "I had no idea you were capable of this. Forcing your disgusting, pathetic cousin on me just now is the last straw for me. You and I are finished. If you dare to rape Alison, I will be the star witness at your trial, you bastard," Maria said, wiping her tears away as her grief turned to anger.

"You'll get over it, pretty lady. Jerm, take her back to her room, and help her to forget what she has seen here, okay?" Jerm licked his lips over Adam's remarks, and he tied a rope around her neck while Zeke immobilized her, and he gagged her, and then led her, still naked, from the room. Maria followed docilely, walking naked on a leash through the hallways of the hotel. She had a slump to her shoulders; she was a defeated woman. She had given up.

Seeing this happen to the sweet woman Maria who stood up for me made me realize that Adam was out of control. I don't understand why his two cousins were at his beck and call for such evil purposes, but they clearly were.

I guess it was a reward system, and clearly Jerm was going to get to fuck Maria again. That I guessed was a major reward, given how pretty and sexy she is. But what would be the reward for Zeke? It had to be yours truly. My immediate future was to be raped by Zeke, probably to be followed by Adam himself. Now my panic truly welled up to the surface.

Thee was something about Zeke that made my flesh crawl. I don't know what it was, but the feeling was there. I said, "I think I know what you're thinking. Don't you dare rape me. And nobody else can, either. Untie me now and get out of here!" I screamed the last part as loudly as I could.

"What do you think, Zeke?" Adam asked his henchman.

"Can I have her first?" was his reply.

"What do you think of both of us at once?" Adam asked Zeke.

"I think it's logistically difficult, given the way she is tied and bound," he said.

"Alison," Adam said directly to me, "We are going to have sex with you. Both of us. You know that. We could untie you if you cooperate; it will be more pleasant. Or we can just take you all bound and tied, as you are. Your choice."

I said nothing, I only glowered.

"Qui tacet consentit," Adam said. "We'll take her one at a time. Zeke, you can indeed go first."

My heart sank at that moment. They gagged me to muffle my screams. Apparently Zeke likes to ass fuck, and he was frustrated since I was tied and bound on my back. But Adam and Zeke together raised my legs and then retied them so that each leg was over a shoulder. This exposed both my cunt and my asshole at the same time. It was all Zeke needed.

Zeke was not completely brutal. He massaged my ass a bit to loosen it up and he had brought some lubricating jelly. But it still hurt like hell when he stuck his thick cock into my asshole. As my asshole adjusted and dilated a bit, the pain subsided, but this was a case of endurance for me.

It was only the second time anyone had ass fucked me, and I was still getting used to the idea. My ass felt really full. But I could see why people liked it; it was especially nice when Zeke, to my complete surprise, began to finger my clit while he did me. That helped, I assure you.

When Zeke was done and had shot his load into my asshole, Adam immediately got on the bed and stuck his large prick into my cunt. I was not at all wet, and it was a rough sex fuck. But at least his cock was where nature intended it to be, and not in my ass.

By the time Adam unloaded in me I was a mess, and exhausted from protesting. They both stood over me, looking at my swollen and red cunt, gloating over their triumph. Then Zeke asked Adam if he could have me deep throat him. Adam's face became an evil mask with a twisted grin.

"Yeah," was all Adam said.

Zeke got on the bed and stuck his cock at my mouth, which remained resolutely closed. Adam said, "Hold her nose closed, Zeke." He did, and finally I had to open my mouth to breath, and as soon as I did, in went his cock. He pushed it all the way in, up to his balls, and the entire engorged cock was in my mouth and throat.

I was completely passive. I even let my teeth brush against his cock. Every time he pulled out I refused to open my mouth and he had to use the nose trick again. He became frustrated.

Adam told him to stop, it was pointless. Instead he should either fuck me again, or perhaps he could like to fuck Maria? Zeke got excited at the idea of fucking Maria; apparently today was the first time either Jeremiah or Zeke had been given permission (by Adam, not by Maria) to fuck her.

Adam called his room and spoke a good 5 minutes with Maria before he told Zeke it was okay, she would let him do her.

After Zeke left, thank God, Adam said, "Don't worry about Maria. That's the fifth time she has sworn to leave me. But even after having said that, she's going to let Zeke do her for me. She's my bitch, and I love her for it."

Zeke had reapplied my gag once he gave up on having me suck him so I could not answer. But if I could have spoken I would have sneered, "I'm happy for you."

Adam left me tied and gagged and spoke to me. "I hope you enjoyed being bound and gagged, my love. (What? I thought.) Now you know what you were missing, I guess. (Yeah, I was missing being taken against my will. Poor me, I thought.) It's good, isn't it? (No.) You have no idea how much I miss you and pine for you (First right thing you've said, Adam.)"

Adam continued, "I was in a state of depression and despair when you left me. I thought I'd never find another true love like you. Maria saved me. She is a wonderful woman (and you abuse her constantly, I thought), but she is not you, by a long shot (I guess not. You could never have controlled me as you do her. She is scared of you, I thought.)"

"I hope you enjoyed making love with me (really, you call raping me making love? Seriously?), and also enjoyed the sex with Zeke. With the four fucks plus Maria's action I hope you enjoyed yourself to the max (now I know you are delusional, I thought. Have you lost your mind?)"

"Now I assume you are upset, since you did not have a choice in any of this and in fact resisted it (so you are connected to reality after all, you rapist creep, I thought.) So I will leave you alone with Fox News to reflect on this for a while. If you agree not to scream, I will remove your gag. Blink twice if you agree," Adam finished. I blinked twice. He removed my gag.

I tried to sound calm, "Not Fox News. Give me the remote. And before you ask, I do not appreciate being raped to the noise of the empire Roger Ailes created; even if I guess in some sense it is the most appropriate noise to listen to while being raped."

"You always did appreciate my thinking," Adam said. "See you in a little while. Maybe we can have sex again, we'll see. I'm sure Jeremiah would love to fuck you. But for now, I have to see how Maria is doing."

I said, in a quiet voice, "Good luck with that."

I had to get free. I knew that. I did not know how much time I had so I began trying the instant Adam left my room. My hands were handcuffed to the bed so that was hopeless, but my legs were only tied up. If only I could get to a phone. I did not know to whom I could call for help, but I would call, that was for sure.

I had no ideas, and was beginning to panic. The more I struggled to free myself, the tighter the bonds on the ropes became. Just as I was on the verge of a full-blown panic attack, a knock came on the door, and a woman's voice said, "Turn down service."

"Yes, please!" I called at the top of my voice. The woman came in, saw me, and it was clear she did not know what to do: to help me or to run away? I begged her to free me, and she closed the door and struggled to free my legs, finally doing it. She looked around for the key to the handcuffs and finally found it and freed my hands. I put $50 in her hands and thanked her profusely.

"I need to get away," I said, and she nodded. She stayed while I got dressed, and we left the room together. Before leaving I grabbed the video camera Adam and cousins had set up on a tripod and took it with me, putting it and my tiny amount of clothes in the laundry bag the hotel supplied.

I went to the front desk and checked out of the hotel and immediately went to one of the taxis waiting out front. "The airport, please," I said. I had forgotten about my suitcase being delivered to the hotel, but that was a small detail, compared with the need for a rapid escape.

It was a struggle to go home, since all the planes were full. I bought standby tickets on two different airlines, and finally got a seat on one of them, and relaxed only once the airplane was in the air.

As soon as I was back in New York, I called my friend who was a complete paranoid right from the airport. I told her what I needed and she knew whom I was to call. I called the man and asked if I could come right over there, explaining I was at the airport.

When I entered his "office" on St. Mark's Place on the third floor of a small building in the east village, I told him the entire story of Aruba and the rape. I wanted my apartment watched remotely and I wanted to know if anyone ever tried to enter it.

"May I make a suggestion?" he said.

"Yes, of course, I would appreciate any help you can offer," I replied.

"I can also place cameras in Adam's apartment if you give me his address. You will know when he leaves and perhaps prepare yourself, maybe with some mace or a Taser or whatever. Don't get a gun: he could take it away from you, and then you could be the gun's first victim. And besides you would probably be breaking the law in New York," he said.

"I hate guns. No problem there," I said. "Yes, please do everything." He tld me he would link it all up with an app on my cell phone.

I went home feeling a little better, although still anxious. I knew it would not be too hard for Adam to learn where I lived. I thought about going to visit my sister in Chicago, but I had a job, and had already taken too much time off for my "vacation" in Aruba while mourning the death of my father. I rented a safe deposit box at one of the few bank branches in New York that still offered them, and put the Video camera in it.

The next day the phone rang. It was Mark, the man who took me on a date in Aruba, and whom I flashed in the parking lot, which is how Adam discovered I was there. He asked me if I was the Alison Sullivan he had met in Aruba. All I had to do was to say no. Instead I said yes, and I agreed to go out with him the next night, for dinner and dancing.

Mark was right on time. With him he brought my carry-on. He had told the front desk at the Aruba hotel that he was my brother and that I had asked him to bring it back for me. They were happy to be rid of it.

I tried to look pretty for him, and I wore an outfit with serious cleavage, since I knew he liked my boobs. Mark looked great: he wore a really nice suit; I assume he had come directly from work to get me. He took me to a nice restaurant that had live music and a dance floor. We danced together, and for the slow dances he took some liberties, with his hands roaming over my body, especially my ass.

I must have looked a bit slutty to others, I suspect, letting a man do that to me in public on a dance floor, but I figured people would assume we were just young and in love, and not on only our second date! When it got late, around midnight, he hailed a taxi and took me home. He walked me to the door, and I invited him in.

As we entered we were confronted by Adam and Jeremiah, who were there waiting for me. I had been lost in the excitement of my date and forgot to check the video feeds on my iPhone. I was horrified, and I am sure Mark was surprised.

"How did you fucking get in here?" I said. And before he could answer I said, "Mark, this is my psychotic former boyfriend and his dim witted cousin who together tied me up and raped me, both of them, in Aruba."

Mark had not told me yet, but I found out later he had been an Army Ranger until recently, and he said menacingly, "Leave now, and leave the lady alone." Then he added, "Wait. First empty your pockets on the table. I want to make sure you have not stolen anything. The backpack too, asshole."

Adam said, "Fuck you, stranger. We don't take orders from you. We're two and you're one. Good luck with those odds," and Adam moved towards Mark menacingly, as I cowered in a corner, crying. Adam is a big man, and muscular. He would scare the bejesus out of most men. Mark is not a typical man, however.

What happened next was a blur, but when I looked up I saw Jeremiah on the floor clutching his knee, and Adam flat on his back groaning in pain, and with Mark's foot on his neck. "I believe Alison," he said. "I don't want to get her or myself in trouble by killing you both, even if I want to do that. You are guilty of home invasion, and before you try this again make sure you have great medical coverage. I could easily make it six months before you could screw another woman. It would take me only two minutes to do it to both of you assholes."

He let Adam go, and Adam helped Jeremiah stumble out of my apartment. When they were gone, Mark told me to change the locks. Tonight.

I nodded quietly, and when I recovered more fully from the shock, I went to Mark and said, "My hero," and I threw my arms around his neck, kissing his neck, saying "Thank you, thank you," in between kisses.

Mark didn't try anything with me, realizing I was too upset, but when I invited him to spend the night he agreed, feeling I needed not to be alone. He was so right. He was a good man. I was falling for him. There was no sex that night; I was too flustered to be able to relax, and Mark knew it.

The next morning it was Saturday, and neither Mark nor I had to work. We took turns in the bathroom, and then he asked if he could take me out for brunch. Could he ever! I agreed in a heartbeat and gave him a kiss. He kissed me right back and then we stood in my living room and simply kissed for a long time. Nothing else. It was wonderful.

It was a pretty fall day, so he took me to a place with tables outdoor on the sidewalk. I had a screwdriver and French toast, and he had a bloody Mary and an omelet, and we talked a long time. It turned out we had a lot more in common than that he liked the way my boobs looked. He was, as it turns out, a great guy.

We decided to see a matinee movie, even though usually I hate to go to the movies in the daytime, unless it is pouring rain. But I just wanted to be with Mark more. I found him fun, exciting, sweet, but most of all protective, and boy did I need that just then.

The movie theater was only ¼ full. Everybody else was enjoying the sunshine, I guess. We sat in the back row, and I expected to spend much of the movie kissing Mark. I was not disappointed. After ten minutes of kissing, he stuck his hands under my blouse and caressed my bra-covered boobs.

He unhooked my bra, with me leaning forward to give him access to the hook. I managed to take my bra off to give him complete access to my boobs under my blouse, but then he unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my boobs to his eyes, and those of anyone else who for one reason or another might look at a couple in the last row of the theater.

I found myself getting wet from being on discreet display. After all, we were in the last row, and the theater was dark. Nevertheless at least one man, going to get popcorn or to the restroom or whatever, got a good look at the lewd display of my boobs, and he actually stopped and stared for a good half minute or so.

Mark then went to work on my skirt. I thought this was going too far, and put my hand on his to signal him to stop. So I managed to keep my skirt on, but he still reached into it and pulled off my panties, right there in the theater. I even lifted my hips to help him to slide them off. Next his hand snaked up underneath my skirt and reached my cunt.

Mark began to finger me with one hand, while he stroked my boobs with the other. As he fingered me, his arm "inadvertently" pushed my skirt up, and eventually my skirt became bunched up around my waist. Now anyone who looked could see both my boobs and my snatch. Only the darkness of the theater provided some modesty, and not much at that. The same man, returning with popcorn, took a good look at the now more spectacular show of my body in the throws of sexual molestation. I was basically naked except for a thin strip of my bunched up skirt at my waist.

Not only did the man see me there naked, but he saw Mark's fingers in my snatch, and his other hand caressing my boobs and tweaking my nipples, while his mouth was kissing my shoulder and moving down towards my boobs.

I began to breath heavily, and I allowed myself soft moans to let Mark know how good he was making me feel. The fact that we were in a theater, and that I barely knew Mark, turned me on even more. I guess I find it erotic to be a slut, and all the more so to be a slut on display.

Mark was the first man to make me cum since my father died. I realized Maria had been the first woman to make me cum, ever, when Adam forced her to eat me out while I was tied up and bound to the bed in Aruba.

After the theater I looked Mark in his eyes, and I said, "Take me home now Mark. You can do whatever you want with and to me. I am yours, you gorgeous man."

When we got inside my apartment, I still had no bra and no panties, so undressing me was fast and easy. I slowly undressed him. Then to his surprise I took his cock into my mouth, licking the head with my tongue, and tickling his balls with my fingers.

I moved my mouth to his balls and engulfed them, then licked his shaft in lollipop style. I pumped his now wet cock with my hand for a bit, and then I played my best card, slowly engulfing more and more of his cock until I had the whole thing in my mouth and throat, right down to his balls. I would not let it go, as I fucked his cock with my mouth. As I blew him I stroked his chest, playing with his chest hair.

Next I moved so that my boobs were over his chest, my nipples just barely touching his stomach, while I fucked his cock with my mouth. He began to groan with pleasure. I began to moan too, as giving him such pleasure was erotic for me, as well. My cunt was soaking wet.

I let him blow his load right down my throat. It was a lot of cum, but I managed to swallow all of it. Done, I lay down on the bed next to him, my boobs sticking straight up (well actually, they kind of sag to the side, but that's less fun to brag about), and my legs together, discretely hiding my soaking wet opening.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers