All Comments on 'All About Zack Ch. 01'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Life's a Bitch

When your husband's a wimp, oh well let Zack have his fun if hubbie can't figure out how to handle a 18 year old little punk. I spose a kid is one the way also. Only on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next part.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 15 years ago
On All About Zack, Ch 1.

Excellent first chapter. I can't wait to read the next.

As an author myself, I liked the way you developed the interplay between husband and wife, letting the reader imagine what went on between the wife and her brother-in-law to be. Then introducing the nephew and having him possess a copy of the video tape made for her husband's enjoyment, much to their mutual consternation.

I can see where this story has several intersting posibilities as it develops. I hope you do this first segment justice. I gave this a top rating.

Paris Waterman

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Well paced, well written and gripping. The dialogue was superb. I had the actress from Educating Rita in midn while reading it, rather than Kate Bush, perhaps because of the smoking. Thanks for such a good read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Is this a thriller, a sleek farce, a low-brow farce ?

Yes & no. For sure, this is a damm good read.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Utterly fantastic story, beautifully written and so erotic. I'm going to devour this series, it has much personal significence for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Waiting for the next installment.

WKPSWKPSalmost 6 years ago
Just one nitpick

Loving the story but why the hell did they give him the tape in the first place???

18 year old kid: Hi I don't have any evidence to blackmail you with other than some stuff I overheard ... would you give me all the evidence I need? Thanks.

Presumably intelligent adults: Um we really don't want to but I guess so ... here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful read. The story line is pathetic. Hard to read due to the plot of the story.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 1 year ago

Very exciting, extremely erotic. Adding you to my favorite authors and this story to my favorite stories. Keep up the great work, PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous