All About Zack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I heard a little whimpering breath from my husband. It must have been agony watching his wife being forced to make all the running, in kissing her nephew. I rolled my head slightly as my tentative tongue searched deeper. It was an extraordinary kiss, in extraordinary circumstances. I made it as sexy as I could for Zack, even though it made my skin crawl. I managed a quick glance at my husband. I thought he might have moved away unable to watch. But he was there, just watching open mouthed. My eyes burnt into his, as my tongue reached right into Zack's mouth. My eyes were telling my husband that this was his fault, and that I hoped he was satisfied.

But something made me pull off of Zack. Something so disgusting I can't tell you what it was. All I can tell you is that I turned away from the both of them, feeling my tears roll down my burning cheeks!

After another brief attempt to get the video from Zack, (that I mentioned at the start) I turned to my husband.

"How did he know about it? How did he know I had sex with Danny and that you videoed it?"

I watched Brian shrink. If ever there was a guilty look my husband was wearing it!

"The day I went round to see Danny, we, we had a few drinks, and talked about it," Brian mumbled.

"Oh my god, Zack was there?" I asked in amazement, "How could you be so bloody stupid!"

"We didn't know he was there. He left with Tina earlier; he must have come back at some stage. I suppose we didn't hear Zack, and he went out again afterwards. He was probably too embarrassed to come in and sneaked away."

"Why the hell didn't you check you were alone? Why the hell did you have to say any bloody thing?" I yelled.

"Sylvia I'm sorry, I didn't know he was there."

"So did you get off on talking about my performance?" I hurled viciously at him.

"God no it was just a few remarks."

I narrowed my eyes knowing what my husband was like. Sometimes he would brag to his mates about how sexy I was, he would say things like 'time to take Kate Bush home to bed,' we giggled about it between our friends, but sometimes I would tease him back, about him getting worn out too quickly, again we all laughed about it, but sometimes he would ask me if I meant it.

"Why did you kiss him like that?" he asked quietly.

I stared into the mirror at my husband's reflection as I got ready for bed. He was just watching me.

"Because we can't afford to upset him, still you seemed to enjoy it!" I snapped.

He turned over facing the wall so I couldn't see his face.

We slept with a 6 inch gap between us that night. I just couldn't get the thought out of my head, Zack seeing me naked and having sex with Danny.

I went for a walk the next evening; I didn't want to be around when Zack brought the video back, if he was going to.

"Well, has he returned it?" I mumbled.

Brian nodded but he looked very uncomfortable.

"Tell me?" I asked quietly.

"He wants to, to stay here when Danny and Tina go on honeymoon."

"And you told him to go to hell, right?"

I watched as my husband shook his head slowly. I could feel the knot return to my stomach.

"He, he said he made a copy, and we'll get it back if he stays here."

"You better be bloody well lying!" I screeched.

He didn't have to answer. Just the way he sat with his head in his hands told me more than I needed to know. A few minutes past as I struggled to think of a way out of this.

"The little shit! You have to go and get the copy when they are gone. Tina is going to give us a key to look after the plants. You have to find the copy and destroy it."

"But what if I can't find it?" he moaned.

"That really isn't an option is it? You have to find that tape, you have to."

"But he'll have to stay here; we promised Tina we would look after him."

I pulled a cigarette from the packet on the coffee table. I was full of loathing for Zack, even more so now I knew what he had done.

"Look if we have the tape he can't use it against us. It will be his word against ours. Anyway he's just 18; he wouldn't really tell his mum when she marries Danny. He wouldn't be that cruel to her surely?"

I watched Brian gulp, "after what he's done already, do you really believe that?"

My husband looked worried beyond belief. I had never seen him like this, not even when his job was on the line last year. He had been edgy, and in his own little world since Zack had phoned me. I suppose he couldn't stand the thought of our lives being taken over by Zack.

"Brian he has to stay here, we have to play along until you find the video. Then, when we have it, his sick little game will be over."

I watched Brian take a cigarette from the packet. I wanted more of a positive response than I got from him.

"What if we don't find the video, what then?"

"That isn't an option you will find it, we just have to play along until you get it. Besides he won't go too far with you here."

"That's just the point. I've only got two days after they go on honeymoon."

My face dropped and my spine began to go cold.

"Oh god you go to America on business then. If you don't find it I'll be stuck on my own with him, for 10 bloody days!"

"So are you going to tell me what's been bugging you for the last week?"

I looked at my sister in law and forced a smile, "I'm OK just a little tired or something."

Every time I looked at Tina I wanted to cry.

"Are you keeping something from me Sylvie?"

"No, honestly I'm OK."

"Oh I've been meaning to ask you."

Her words were interrupted by the front door slamming. Zack appeared in the kitchen and I could barely look at him, just the thought of what he had seen made my skin crawl.

"Hi mum, hi Aunt Sylvie."

"Oh Aunt Sylvie is it? That's a little bit informal for you Zack," Tina said with a grin.

I watched him lean over his mother from behind her as she sat in the kitchen chair. He planted a kiss on her neck as he hugged her. I swallowed as his eyes dropped to my breasts. He knew his mother couldn't see his dirty leer. She smiled that big cheesy grin of hers, due to the affection of her loving son. Just for a moment it made me feel sick.

"Now are you sure you won't get bored with Auntie Sylvia? You'll be there with her on your own most of the time, uncle Brian is away."

"No mum I'm sure we'll have a great time, won't we auntie?" he said, casting his eyes over my boobs again.

I just gave a little worried smile as I took a sip of tea. All I could think about was Zack had seen me naked, having sex with Danny. Somewhere in this very house was the evidence! While I wanted Brian to find it, at the same time I hoped Zack had hidden it well enough so Tina wouldn't stumble across it. In 3 days Tina would be getting married, and then Zack would expect whatever he had worked out in his sick little head!

The morning of the wedding Zack turned up with his bag as arranged. I felt flustered and worried; Brian had gone to the shops to get a few odds and ends. Zack's eyes skimmed over my yellow skirt suit, and then to my legs encased in black tights. My heart pounded with dread. Was he going to start tormenting me on his mothers wedding day? I turned away to hide my trembling lips.

"You look very pretty Aunt Sylvie."

"Zack don't...."

"Just remember what you get in 2 weeks? "He said, cutting me off before I could say anymore.

"Just put your things upstairs," I whimpered.

I jumped as he grabbed my hand. He held it gently. Against all my instincts I didn't pull away. I swallowed hard knowing that in a day or two Brian would have the video. Until then I had to endure whatever Zack had planned, a little touching, maybe a kiss or two. I could take the humiliation of that, but I would never ever allow him to have sex with me. Over my dead body!

"Don't worry Sylvie I'll be a good boy, as long as you are a good girl."

I didn't like the way he called me Sylvie, that was bad enough, but without the aunt in front it sounded far too intimate.

"What does that mean?" I asked, still turned away from him.

"You'll find out, now we don't want Uncle Brian getting jealous, so we had better play it cool."

I closed my eyes stopping myself from having a go at him. I remembered what I had made Brian promise; as long as Zack didn't go too far, we would do as he wanted. We would try to please him, with limitations of course, until we had the tape in our possession.

"Zack I know you don't want to push this too far. You have the video and you are in charge, but I will only go so far, do you understand?" I said with a gulp.

I saw a look on his face that he tried to hide. I suppose he never expect to hear this from me, or if he did, he must have thought he would have to threaten me a lot more. If his aim was to get me to comply then he had scored a major victory.

"I just want us to be friends."

This still had way too many possibilities for my liking. I didn't want to mention sex, but I also didn't want him thinking he had a chance of it with me.

"Zack if you were my friend, I, I wouldn't want you, well, I don't mind you, looking at me, but, but." I stammered.

I was getting tongue tied and couldn't bring myself to say much more. I could feel the colour in my cheeks. I looked down at his hand that was still gently holding mine.

"I want to tell you how sexy you are to. Surely you don't mind that do you?" he asked in a real cool manner.

I thought for a moment. Could I cope with that? Just words a few words. I suppose it depended on how he said it.

"OK but that will be all. But I must have the video back at the end of this. If I am to do this for you, then you must promise me this is the end, is that clear?" I said, trying to keep myself together.

He gripped my hand more firmly and he smiled slightly, it was like he was happy with what I said. I found myself trying to grin back. Why I don't know, probably relief that he had accepted my conditions.

I lent forward and kissed his cheek softly and slowly. Again I don't really know why, maybe I was sealing our agreement with it, but something inside told me to do it.

Still, when Brian got the tape, I would blow the sick little shit out of the water!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12