All are Pawns of the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary blushed, suddenly aware that there may still be cum on her breath. "I have had a long day." she confessed.

"I understand." he pulled away.

Mary's hands grasped his arm and one fell to his side before he separated himself completely, "It's not that... but I am already late."

"Yeah I get it." he waved off her plea for understanding.

"No really." She took a firm grip of his arm, "I have been thinking about you since the day before, in the rain, how polite you were and kind." she blushed, "I mean, I was thinking: 'can this young guy really be hitting on me?' Were you?"

He smiled and took hold of her small waist gently, "I have been thinking about you for a long time Mary. Why do you think I volunteered to watch little David?"

"And I appreciate that, very much."

"And again... I'll ask, how much?"

The mood had changed from cautious intrigue to playful between them. They stood by a four foot window, in the hall, which kept David in plane view of them, and like wise he could see them from the buckle up. "This much." she held her hands about a foot apart.

"And how much is that?"

Mary took hold of his waistband, "I thought you might show me."

David watched his mother and his teacher's aid in the hall. He was worried that he would have been forgotten, but then when his mom showed up he was relieved, and now she was talking to the aid in the hall for a long time. Was he in trouble? Did he do something wrong? Worried, again. and fretting. David picked up a paper and some crayons and began to draw the window. Drawing always calmed him. When he went to draw the aid and his mom he only saw the aid. The hall was dark. He had to stand to get a better view. Then he saw his mother, or at least the top of her head. What was she doing down there?

"Oh Christ you feel good!" the young black man leaned back on the window. "Oh SHIT!"

(SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLOP! SLURP!) Mary worked her head back and forth along the long black shaft. The man rested a hand on the back of her head and watched her soft lips curl back along the ruff edges of his dark meat. Her pale face next to his dark skin. "OH BABY! This is better than I thought it would be!" (SLURP! SLOP! SLURP! SLURP! SLOP! SLURP!)

"Mm!" she hummed, working her tongue on the bottom of his dick, jerking him off while licking his heavy black balls, on her knees before him: "Ooh your dick is so big!" she kissed his thigh, where his pants had fallen down then returned to sucking him off. (SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!)

"Oh not yet baby!" he moaned and helped her back up to her feet then turned her to face the glass. Her breasts squished against the window stretching her silk blouse. From David's side, one could see her nipples clearly through the black braw, but David watched TV.

Mary was relieved that he didn't see them. Maybe the windows were tinted? She never thought to look before and didn't' care to bring it up now, not with the large black dick preparing to enter her. She cooed in excitement and reached back for him. But he pulled away and dropped to his knees. He snatched her black panties down and covered her wetness with his tongue, digging deep into her warm, soft pussy. "OH GOD Yes! OH fuck!" her body quivered and she grabbed her breasts. It had been so long since any one had eaten her out. Brent hadn't done it since David was born and before that, not often. The sensation was overwhelming. In moments she came in a torrent. "Fuck sake!"

"I never thought you would talk so nasty!" he kissed her neck standing up behind her.

Mary could not respond, but only whimpered in her delight and shame. She glanced at David, who sat cross legged and memorized by the TV "Good." she thought. Then, turning to face the Black teacher's aid, hiked her skirt in the front and fed his long erection into her more than ready, hungry, pussy. "I want you!" she gasped. "So bad!"

The man grunted and shoved upward, thrusting his dick all the way into her deep warmth, "You want it, you got it." The sensation of the white pussy engulfing his member, and her pussy lips locking around him in their frenzied passion, was intense. He knew that he would not be able to last long. Not with having the woman he'd been waiting for, and so easily too. Actually fucking her, here in the hallway, where he imagined it so many times. He tried to think about other things to make him last longer.

"Oh! Yes!" she cooed as he thrust in and out of her. She hiked her legs up on him, one up to his shoulder, then the other one up over his arm as he picked her up and pressed her against the glass, fucking her in the hall. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) Their bodies slapped together and she moaned and groaned and squealed with delight, fucking him back by contracting her pussy muscles around his dick.

It was too much for him, he came, deep up inside her and flooded her cavity with his hot cum.

Once he came inside her, erupting like a volcano, Mary came too, cum spilled out on to the tile floor and ran down her legs. She tried to close the muscles around his dick but had little control of herself at that point. They kissed, for the first time, lip to lip and tongue to tongue. He eased her to the floor and she went down on him again, sucking her juices off of his dick and tucking him away.

"I had no idea you would be so..."

"Naughty?" she said.

"Well... yes."

She smiled up from her knees then went to the floor and licked his cum off the tile.

"Oh goddamn!" he zipped up his pants.

When Mary had cleaned the scene, she pulled her panties up and stood on her heels, letting her skirt down.

"Don't think you'll kiss me good night now." he warned her.

She laughed then, still licking her fingers, walked into the TV room. "I thought David was going to be in the teacher's lounge?" she asked him, he followed behind. Watching her walk.

"No toys in there, I didn't want him to get bored." he said, taken back by her cool air of control.

"Well get your things together David we have to go."

"Will I see you again?" he asked her, taking her hand secretly while David gathered his books.

"Every day... at the drop off." she smiled.

"You know what I mean."

"I certainly hope so." She said, tenderly stroking his hand.

He walked them around the school, to her mini van. And once David was in, pressed her back against the passenger's window with a full tongue probing kiss. His body rubbed hers and she his, their arms entwined at the break she asked: "I thought you weren't going to give me a good night kiss?"

"Consider this a 'see you later' kiss." he said before locking lips with her again. Mary kissed him back, pressing her tongue into his mouth. For along while they stood there in the night kissing, rubbing, embracing. Inside, David grew bored again. He found his mom's warm Pepsi and took a sip but it tasted off and he put it back. Eventually they separated and Mary climbed in the driver-side, fixing her make up in the mirror before she started the car.

"Your soda's flat." David said as they pulled away.

"Don't touch mommies things." Mary warned him. "What was that nice young teacher's aid's name."

David shrugged. He used to like him but now he didn't anymore. "Jerome."

"That's a typical Black name isn't it?" Mary said, more to herself than to David. But her son agreed.

Mary walked in the door to a hailstorm of questions and accusations from Jade and her father, Brent. "Where the hell were you? What the hell is going on? Why isn't dinner made?"

Taken by surprise, she threw David under the buss. "Talk to YOUR son!" she tossed her purse on the table, "I know that my job isn't so important but maybe just maybe if you would pick up some of the slack around this place I wouldn't have to miss work, lose deals and spend the whole fucking afternoon with miss whatever her name is discussing YOUR son's lack of social graces at school!" it came out quick, a flood of lies and false accusations against her own child. Her heart raced, she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't very well say that she was late picking up David because she sucked some Black guy off at a house she was trying to sell, as much as she couldn't admit to the reason she was late at the school, for fucking the teachers aid in the hall and licking up his cum from the floor... so, David was the Judas' Goat, and he suffered for it.

Brent paddled him and sent him to bed.

Confused, David drew more pictures.

At night. Preparing for bed, Brent came up to Mary and rubbed her shoulders, "I am sorry honey... I was just worried that is all."

She shook his hand from her shoulder, "Yeah well next time try calling and asking in place of an ambush."

"I am sorry hon." Brent climbed into bed next to her.

"Well maybe if you would respect me a little bit, just a little we wouldn't have these problems."

"I do..." he caressed her cheek and kissed her lips.

"What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know. Seeing you all fired up, just got me going I guess."

"Well..." Mary thought about all the Black semen up inside her still. The thought of her husband's mixing with Jerome's enticed her to want. She rubbed his shoulders and kissed him back. "OK."

Brent grinned and slid over on top of her.

Mary pulled her panties off and waited in the missionary position. He slid into her ready pussy and began to thrust. She moaned and kissed his neck. He fondled her boobs and it was over. He came in several squirts and her pussy muscles closed around his dick, pushing it out, and keeping the cum from spilling out. She slid the panties back on and he hopped out of bed to go wash off. "Do you want the towel?" he asked.

"No." Mary lay on her back and rubbed her tight stomach. Was that it?

"Ooh you're naughty a girl." Brent teased.

"What a dork." she thought. Mary dreamed that night about a threesome with Brent and the teacher's aid. She knew it could never happen, but the erotic fantasy made her waken at three when she fingered herself back to sleep.

In the morning, Brent and the Nanny were discussing what David could and could not do this weekend since he was to be punished. Mary didn't interfere, but poured Brent more coffee and herself some juice.

Brent took Jade to the mall for a dress and Marcia took David grocery shopping. Mary had the house to herself, until noon. At twelve the door buzzed and Mary went to it. She had been relaxing, reading the news paper and lounging about in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, having promised to clean out the garage of things that she would give to charity. But just not getting around to it yet. When the door buzzer went off she was taken back. Two black gentlemen, one was Jerome and the other, an older man wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase. "Hello?"

"Yes Ma'am" the older one of the two tipped a hat. The hat made him look ridiculous, but not harmless.

"Can I help you?" she stood with the door opened but not offering them entry.

"We were in the neighborhood." Jerome started and stopped, "Listen, I am sorry to intrude but are we alone?"

A dangerous question. Mary decided to be honest: "Yes." she stepped back, "Come on in." Before the neighbors see you, she implied.

"Nice." Jerome said of the place, following her to the kitchen where she offered them coffee and seats.

"I know you are a lawyer, from what David tells me and my cousin is in all kinds of trouble and..."

"Stop right there. I am a realty lawyer, I just now passed the bar and am looking for work with a firm, but I don't know a thing about..."

"Well, just some advise then... or... well..."

"See you are white." the older man with the hat said. "I don't really need you to be doing anything except looking pretty and white."

"My cousin is accused of raping a woman, it isn't true I know it, but it would be a lot better for his defense."

"If we had a hot little number like you on our side." the older man finished.

"This is crazy." she shook her head.

"But I think we can help each other. we win this case and you have a shoe in the door for any firm... and you don't have to do any of the work, I have done everything." the older man tapped his brief case.

"Can I get your number, and think about it?"

"Here." Jerome pulled out a card of his and handed it to her.

"We could have done this over the phone you know?"

"I wanted to see you." Jerome said.

"And I am the third wheel." the older man put his hat on, handed her his card and excused himself. "I know my way out."

"So." Jerome said, stopping her from following. "How have you been since yesterday?"

"Lonely." she pouted playfully and leaned across the breakfast bar which separated the eating area from the food preparation part of the kitchen.

"You have a really nice house."

"Thank you." Mary took off her T-shirt and walked around the bar, to Jerome.

He didn't need any goading. His pants were on the floor before she noticed and he swept her in his arms, covering her face, neck and bare breasts with kisses, lifting her up and setting her on the bar.

Mary pulled down his underwear as he undid her shorts and climbed on top of her, on top of the bar. His naked black form a sharp contrast to the white and stainless steal kitchen, and her soft white exposed flesh. She took hold of his already stiff manhood and guided it into her waiting pussy. "Hmm! Oh yes!" she cooed. Breathing into his ear and sucking on his neck.

He mauled her breasts with his hands, his mouth and his hands again, driving his long erection deep into her. As in the hall, their bodies came together in fervent passion, slapping, her but against the cold granite top and his exposed to the cool air. Goose-bumps covered their flesh but soon were replaced by sweat-droplets. They worked into a frenzied. Mary squealed in delight coming, and coming, and coming as his dick wriggled and thrashed up inside her. But Jerome held his own orgasm back and came off of her, pulling her up and turning her around, doggy style. Again their bodies came together, now sweaty and squishy. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLOP! SLAP! SLAP!) "Oh yes!" He grunted: "You feel so good!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh GOD!" she gulped for air as he drove her crazy with the length and angle of his penetrations. Pounding himself into her again, and again, harder and harder, thrusting deeper and deeper. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) "Oh fuck yes Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she came again. There was something about being fucked by the Black man, right there where only hours before her husband and family had ate, and tonight they would come together again. What would Jade say if she walked in? That snotty little brat! Mary couldn't believe her thoughts, much less her wants and passions.

"Oh fuck you feel good!" Jerome said, pulling his long black dick out of her and teasing her with it's head. She quivered with each touch. "Here baby, get on the floor, let me cum on your face!"

Excited, Mary hopped off and squatted below him.

"No, on this side, um in the light, and look up at me, look up baby!" he stroked his large black dick and pinched it off waiting for her to get where he wanted her to be.

"Here?" she asked looking up at him.

"Oh yes... oh yes!" he stroked it once or twice more, "Open up."

She complied just as a hot streak of his cum shot into her left eye. Another glob of cum fell into her awaiting mouth and a third down to her breasts. She reached up with one hand to stroke him off and three more long sprays pelted her face and neck. A forth squirted into her mouth and she brought it up with her tongue for him to see before swallowing.

"Oh shit yes!" he grunted.

"Mm!" Mary took his dick into her mouth and sucked him off for another squirt, swallowing it and licking him clean.

"Now can you leave the cum on until it dries?" he asked pulling his underwear and pants on.

"Yes." she licked her fingers. "If you want me to Jerome."

"I do." he patted her neck and kissed a side of her face that was still dry.

By four the cum had dried to a crust. She occasionally checked the mirror in the upper bathroom for its progress. When it had dried, she wiped it in more, just so it wouldn't be noticeable but that she could still feel it. She prepared dinner for her family when they returned and talked to Brent about whatever it was Jade wanted to get and why and all that. Marcia told cute stories about what David had done while shopping and at the playground before that and all Mary thought about was how good it felt to get fucked right there in the kitchen. When Brent thanked her for dinner and kissed her on the lips, she was aroused by the fact that some of Jerome's seed was on him.

But Brent wasn't in the mood that night and she suffered alone, horny, in want, until Monday. On Sunday she had convinced him to let her work on the legal case for Jerome. She told him they had called first and that it was a woman and Jerome's uncle who had come to the house but that the woman was an ugly hag and that it would help her to get in with a firm. Though he wasn't happy about the prospect of her working more hours, he caved when she gave him a blow job. She swallowed his load easily, finishing him off in under five minutes, after which she kissed him on the mouth, and he her. She thought about how nasty it was, that some of Jerome's cum was now mixing with his in her stomach as well as in his mouth.

Mary knew she was a terrible wife, what a dreadful thing to have done. And a horrible mother too- to cover her adultery with lies about her son. But what else could she do? Come clean on the matter? Give the Woodward's their victory? Over her dead body!

On Monday, Jerome came out to her van after she let David out. He drove with her up around to the school parking lot and there told hr the information she needed to know about his cousin. "He has been released on bond now, and I can arrange for my uncle and him to meet you at one of your open houses?"

"That would be great!" Mary handed him her card, call my office and schedule it for me today if you would, that way they won't know what I am doing- they cannot know yet or they could fire me. The business is really sour now and though I want to leave and practice law... I need my job too."

Jerome nodded and moved to get out of the van. "When do you have to be in the class?"

"I have another fifteen minutes."

"That is time enough, don't you think?" She undid her blouse and leaned back in her chair. Jerome pulled the recline lever and climbed on top of her, hiking her skirt up and pulling her panties down. They kissed, tongues thrusting and darting, hands searching, feeling squeezing. HE entered her, pushing his Black manhood deep into her at once and started thrusting. She hissed and cooed softly in his ear, nibbling on the lobe: "Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me!"

He came quickly, and a lot, filling her up and spilling out into her driver seat. They kissed more and she pulled a towel from the back to sit on, not to soil her skirt.

At work she daydreamed about Jerome until her boss told her she had an appointment and the Rose house with two gentlemen. "They sound Black... do you want someone to go with you?" he asked.

"Don't be such a racist." she replied.

It was raining when she met them at the house. "We don't have to go over much of the case." the older man said. As the accused's father I can tell you he is innocent. And the state only has circumstantial evidence against him.

Mary's gut told her that the boy was guilty of something. He was a thug. "Well we should do something about the way he is dressed."

"What the fuck's wrong with how I look bitch?" he made a gang symbol at her and turned away, "Man should cap the ho anyway!"

"Ok." Mary shrugged, "I don't see how I can help here."

"You have to, we need you."