All are Pawns of the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Brent really tried not to cum right away, and when he did cum he told her he was going to. She froze with his dick in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue as he came.

Afterwards he told her that he would like to reciprocate but she told him it was the wrong time for that.

She lied.

They cuddled and kissed and he told her how fantastic she was, and that he loved her. Then he fell asleep in her arms.

The next night, after dinner, she came out of the shower to find him waiting for her in her bedroom, naked.

She smiled. "And what makes you think we can do this all the time?" she said playfully, but worried now that he might find her out.

He shrugged. "It just seems so right doesn't it?"

"Fair enough." she removed the towel from her hair and hung it on the door then, making sure the bathrobe was tied tightly, climbed on to the bed, and up his lap. She kissed him on the lips, the neck, his chest, his stomach, his navel and then... her mouth found his already hard penis and sucked on it. She licked his balls and jerked him off gently.

Brent ran his hands through her wet hair. "Oh yes! I love you Marcia... Oh yes!"

She continued to suck his dick until he was just about to cum then she stopped and hovered over his dick with her mouth open, breathing hot air onto it, then blew on his balls and resumed sucking when the danger was gone.

"Oh you are amazing! Oh yes! Oh YES!"

She repeated the process. "Do you like me?"

"I love you!"

Marcia blew on his balls, now for the third time: "Would you like me to finish you?"

"Yes... no... never... always!" he gasped.

Marcia laughed and took him into her mouth again.

"I want to be inside you Marcia." He confessed.

She stopped, and sighed. "It is bad timing... but... maybe." she knew it wasn't going to work. She had never been able to pull it off before, how could she now? She turned the lights off and lay on a pillow, tucking her secret under her, and pulling it forward out of the way. "Here, you can have sex with my back side... my ass."

"Are you sure?" Brent moved cautiously to a sitting up position, feeling her soft cheeks and parting them before him. "Your skin is so soft, so smooth!" he kissed her ass cheeks and then began to lick the hole.

Marcia jumped in apprehension. He was so close to discovery, but it felt so good.

Brent's tongue explored her anus and filled it with saliva. Then he spit on his dick and stroking it brought it to bare. He pushed in gently and Marcia exhaled admitting his member into her cavity.

After a few awkward thrusts they were making love. She pushed back from the wall and he thrust forward. It wasn't long before he got his wish and his hot cum shot up inside of the Brazilian's ass. "Oh baby Yes you felt so good!" he kissed her neck.

She turned her face towards him, but kept his dick in her ass, and kissed him back.

Brent groped her small breasts and reached down to her crotch.

There was nothing Marcia could do at that point, she was caught. She held her breath.

Brent's hand froze when it contacted Marcia's penis. Then, slowly, he gripped them, massaged them, stroked them and began to fuck her again. This time they both put forth more energy and passion. the bed shook: "Oh God! I'm coming!" Marcia gasped.

Brent came again too, Marcia's hot juices caught his hand and the pillow, and his poured from her ass. "Oh that was fantastic!" he gasped.

"No... you are fantastic!" Marcia took hold of Brent's hand, which had jerked her off, and licked it: "I love you Brent, I always have."

He paused, then admitted: "I love you too... and I think I always knew."

The phone rang. It was Claudette: "Your mother and father would like to see you at your house, they have some things to discuss with you... about... well everything."

"I'm not interested." Brent said, his free hand rubbing Marcia's back as she sucked his dick, again.

"Bring the little fagot with you." Claudette said before hanging up.

An hour later, Marcia Ramsey and Brent Woodward, Claudette Ash-Burn-Woodward, Ray and Margaret Woodward, and Mary Ann-Carter Woodward were all in the living room. Mary had been drinking water and wine to hydrate and to stop shaking, while the senior Woodward's stuck to brandy and what Cognac remained. Several of the rich family's 'men' stood around, as if on guard for something. The Woodward's were an old family. A dangerous one at times.

"This problem doesn't involve any of you really." Mary said first. "It is between my husband and I."

"Ex husband." ray pointed out. Claudette had the papers drawn up and you already signed them.

"I did no such thing."

"You did, and since you chose not to respond, my boy will get full custody and you will pay child support!" He laughed, "God Bless you Claudette!" he raised his glass to his ex-daughter-in-law, who stood at the back porch, smoking.

"Frankly I'd rather my son a cock-hold or married to one than spend another moment with the likes of you Mary." Margaret Woodward sniffed and looked away.

"For God sakes Marge!" Roy 'HAR-HARED' rapping his knuckles then lighting his pipe.

Marcia beamed and expression to Brent and squeezed his hand.

"So you will really accept me?" Marcia turned to Brent, "We can be together?"

"Not so fast tootsie." Margaret barked, "We've already called INS and filed the appropriate complaints against you. That's right being a cross dresser is still illegal here in Florida and with such flagrant breaking of the law, and a little pull on our part, you'll be pressing your palms to the riverbed in Brazil where you came from in twenty four hours!"

Claudette, still with a lit cigaret, entered the room. She blew her smoke out at Marcia when she passed and took a seat adjacent to the couple. "It has been a while." she nodded at Mary Ann who habitually stepped away from her and looked down, avoiding the condescending gaze of Brent's ex. "Brent."

"Claudia." Brent held firm to Marcia's hand. "Mother, I won't let you do this."

"Then go to Brazil with your 'love' or delve into the crack houses and ghettoes with your slut-wife, but you'll do so without a dime."

"A dime" Margaret echoed her husband.

"A dime." Claudette echoed them both. She added a shifty grin on top: "Also I will get custody of Jade, and you will pay child support."

"I suppose those papers are drawn up already too." Mary said flatly.

Margaret clapped her hands. "She speaks!"

Claudette put her cigaret out on Mary and Brent's couch, then flicked it to the kitchen floor. "It is easy to speak when she doesn't have a large, meaty black dick in her mouth."

"That is what I always liked about this one." Roy gestured with his pipe at the tall thin eloquent-looking blond: "She says it like it is boy."

"No! You cannot do this! Brent stop them!" Marcia begged.

"Danny, do us a favor and escort that little fagot out of here, would you?" Claudette asked the Woodward's body guard, who with a glance at Mr. Woodward, obeyed.

"Be a dear Mary, for once, and leave with it- would you?" Margaret asked.

"Fuck you!" Mary was shaking mad. She downed her wine and held out her glass for one of the other body guards to refill.

"Clay, be a good man and help Mary to pack her things." Ray instructed the remaining body guard.

"Fuck you all!" Mary said after a long glance at her husband who refused to meet anyone's eyes. He stood there, helpless, no doubt hating himself and loathing life. "You cant just fuck around with other peoples lives. You know that?" she breathed her rant heavy, spitting fire: "You call me a slut you say I fuck Black men. It is true I do, and I love it. Their big Black horse dicks punch my guts real good grandma, I fuck all the time too, and those same Black guys that fuck me are going to come to your house and fuck you too, they'll do whatever I want them to and they will fuck all you up!"

"Really?" Claudette, unmoved, lit another cigaret. "Who would you get Mary, Hmm? She blew her smoke at the brunet. "Jerome?" she rolled her tongue with the slow pronouncement of his name.

Mary looked up at her, meeting her eyes for the first time. Her mouth agape.

"TJ? That's right." She shrugged, "You think Margaret in her day and Roy in his, haven't fucked their share of the Blacks? I do all the time. Jerome was one of my favorites, especially that innocent first time with a white woman thing... oh yes, and TJ, the man at the house who started it all with you? He's mine too. But the difference between us, Mary. Is that no matter how low I sink, in depravity, in wanton passion or whatever, in the end I am always better than you."

"It is a birth thing my dear. You are just trash, always will be." Margaret agreed.

"So here is what you are going to do." Claudette stood up and faced Mary. "You will take your bags and go. Hitchhike across this great nation of ours, do your ply little hooker tricks to get you to California where I have acquired for you a job with the public defender's office in L. A." She produced a piece of paper with a phone number and a name. "You can work pro-boner for the gangs out there."

"Pro-Boner!" Roy rapped his knuckles on the table again, "Brent, son, how did you ever let this one get away from you?"

"Don't worry Ron, it is a mistake we will correct here and now." Margaret enthused. "Sign the divorce papers, both of you."

"Get on with it." Claudette snapped, "So Brent and I can go on our honeymoon to Maui-Maui!" Claudette handed Mary the papers she had signed for earlier. They were pre dated court documents that were time sensitive. It gave her ninety days then sixty days and then thirty days to contest the divorce ruling. Walt was in on it from the beginning, they all were, she had been had. "Can I let you in on a little secret Mary? Should have stayed blond... Blacks like that." She winked.

Mary fell to the floor, and sobbed. Everything was over, she was undone. Brent, sad for other reasons all together, wept bitterly. The Woodward's laughed and Claudette lit another cigaret. "I think I will use my strap on tonight." she said to Brent, "You always liked that one."