All are Pawns of the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Walt, you're so big! uh! and hard! Mm!" she moaned, nibbling his ear. She bit his earlobe, "Oh fuck me yes! Fuck me with your big Black Dick!"

Playfully, intimately they came together, him sitting up and her sitting on him, then they rolled over and in reverse positions, him sucking and licking her pussy and her on his dick, they prepared themselves for another bout, and with him on the bed and her on top, they continued. The bed rocked, they moaned and groaned, and at last, came again. She kissed him and thanked him and got him one of her husbands beers from the fridge while he laid in the bed. She scooped up her nightie and the mail bag from the entry way and returned to the bed of her lover, pouring beer on her breasts for him to lick off.

Mary poured beer on his dick and licked it then had him lay on the bed and poured it on his ass and licked it, lapped it up. Pulled his cheeks apart and sucked his anus until he was hard again. Then she rolled over and allowed him to climb on top of her. "Oh fuck yes!" she gasped when he entered his length into her. "My husband likes this position but his little dick doesn't measure up to you Walt, oh fuck me yes! Oh! Ah!" she bit his shoulder playfully and he rolled her over.

"I am going to fuck you like the white slut you are!" he joined in her vulgarity.

"Show me baby!" she slapped her own ass, looking back at him.

Entering her slowly, he preceded to quicken his pace and brought her quickly to climax, but himself, restrained, and continued.

"OH Fuck yes!" Mary shouted, "Fuck my little white pussy!" His large black hands gripped her tight waist. With loud slapping noises their two sweaty bodies came together. The slurping noises of his massive cock driving in and out of her soft, wet, hot and juicy pussy filled her ears. She squeezed her breasts in ecstasy. To be fucked by another man in her marriage bed! How vile, she thought. What a betrayal. She was everything the Woodward's said she was. She pinched her nipples. "If they could only see me now!" she thought.

The bed shook and rocked and pounded the wall as they fucked. "Fuck me yes! Oh harder! Yes!" (SLAP, SLAP, SLURP, SLAP!) their bodies shook and went rigid. He slowed and changed his pace, driving his long dick in a different direction. "OH FUCK YES! Oh GODDAMN!" she squealed. "You like my big black dick don't you bitch?" he pulled her hair back at him, thrusting forward with his hips, driving her to the edge of the bed. "Say you love it!"

"You know!" she gasped, "You know I do!"

"Say you want my black cum!"

"OH fill me baby yeah!" she gulped air into her aching lungs, "Harder fuck me yeah so good ah!" (SLAP! SLAP! SLURP! SLAP! SLOP! SLAP!)

"Say give me hot cum baby!"

"Give me your hot cum baby!"

"Say fill my white pussy with your black seed!"

"Fill me baby! Fill me!" Mary moaned.

He gripped her, squeezed her hips and lower back and made a final thrust, as deep as he could go.

"YES Cum baby cum!" Mary cooed.

His dick erupted deep inside her cavity filling her with it's hot goo. Cum splashed out and ran down her thighs onto the bedding. She tightened her pussy lips around his black member, and sucked in, keeping more of the cum from spilling out as he slid his long thick dick out of her.

With a plop, his dick came out and Mary turned to face him. She scooped his wet member in her hand and jerked him softly. Together they laid back into the bed that she and her husband shared. His black head, on Brent's pillow. Without words, she touched her lover, caressing his large chest with her white hands and tenderly messaging his penis erect again, then climbed on top of him. They kissed. He embraced her slight white frame with his massive black arms, and pushed his dick up into her pussy. She rode him there, arching and bracing back and forth upon the bed. Slowly at first, then vigorously.

Eventually, he came yet again and in ecstasy, after her own orgasm, she threw herself back towards his feet. Mary cupped her pussy with her hands as they separated, not to spray him with his own juices and twisted her body to suck his toes when David caught her eye. Her son stood at the open door with his book bag at his feet. Marcia, the Nanny stood with him. Both there mouths were open, in shock.

Mary looked at her son deliberately, and took the black man's toe into her mouth.

She knew he would never think of her or himself the same after this moment, but she didn't care. Mary sucked the large toe into her mouth. Closed her eyes and ran her tongue between the other . "Mm! Oh you're big black feet!" she licked the sides of them and ran a hand up and down them, jerking them softly, tenderly: "Like your big Black dick!" she giggled. When she opened her eyes again, Both David and Marcia were gone. Where they really there? Mary only wondered for a moment. David's book bag on the floor still, told her they were. She finished sucking his toes and licked his black curly haired legs back up to his thigh and there cleaned off his dick and balls from her juices and his cum, licking and sucking him to another erection.

"You are a horny white slut!" he groaned.

"That's what my husband tells me." she half smiled, letting his long black dick pop out of her mouth. Shaking it with her hand she took it back inside and sucked him long and deep. To the back of her throat and out again, again and again. She slurped up his and her cum, and nibbled on the shaft until he was stiff again.

"You're amazing!" he arched his back and caressed her hair and face with his hand. "I want to fuck you again and again, and again!"

Gripping his dick Mary smiled, "Then do it, fuck me."

Marcia poured a glass of milk for David. She was trembling. Her hands shook. "IS that man hurting mommy?"

"No... I believe they are working out David." Marcia tried to explain.

"That's not how they work out at school."

"No." she, trembling, drank David's milk and then corrected herself with another glass for her young charge.

Upstairs, they heard the bed pounding the wall again, and Mary's voice over the man's groans, "Fuck me with that big black dick! Ah fuck my tight white pussy yes! Fill me with your hot black cum!" Marcia shook her head. How was she going to cove this up.

"Does mommy not like Daddy any more?"

"What?" Marcia put David's glass of milk in the sink before he had a chance to drink from it. And took his hand, "It is nothing like that David, Mommy is just working out." Marcia took him to the back door and led him to the patio. "Here, go outside for a little bit and let me go check on your mother, make sure she is not working out too hard."

Marcia was anxious, worried, doubtful. Everything that she had known and everything she knew was, like David, in question. If Brent found out and divorced her, would they be able to keep on a nanny? It seemed like the sensible thing to do but with a divorce there is a lot of money going to the lawyers, what if they needed a cheaper nanny? IF she lost her job, could she find another? Could she get the paperwork for her citizenship finished? Would she lose her resident status?

For what?

To screw some low life Black guy?

At the stairs, she heard Mary moaning and the man slapped her ass, "Yeah baby fuck back at me, that's it! work that ass!" (SLAP!) She heard Mary squeal with delight and the bed began to bump the wall again. "Fucking whore!" Marcia called Mary. However, at the top of the stairs she stopped, just when she had the view of the two lovers in bed. The sheets were a mess and the Black man was riding Mary doggy style. He had her bleached blond hair in his hand and was thrusting forward into her. With each thrust, Mary exhaled and they moaned and their bodies made slapping and squishing sounds. Enthralled, Marcia crept closer. She meant to retrieve David's book bag from the floor but stopped at the door and found her hand reaching into her panties. Had she been so turned on by all of this? She spit on her fingers and pressed them back under her tight fitting jeans. Moaning softly and ducking behind the opened door. Watching the two lovers push and tug on each other, all three would reached orgasm together.

"I'm going to cum bitch, yeah!"

"Oh fill my nasty pussy with your Black baby seed! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah!" Mary cooed.

Marcia's moan was covered by the thumping sound of the bed against the wall and the lover's passionate, slapping and slurping body noises. Her body stiffening up, shaking and then wilting, her knees going weak. She had been playing with her tiny breasts with one hand and rubbing her genitals with her other until she came in hot juicy squirts into her panties. Now she had to quickly, quietly, gather her wits. She collected David's bag and straitened her clothes, wiping her hands off on her pants and made her way back to the kitchen.

She avoided Mary's lover when he left, just before Brent came home. Her stomach was turning. She couldn't believe that Mary would throw all of her life away just for sex. She could ruin everything. "Marcia... you're still here?" Brent asked when he entered the kitchen holding the mail in his hand from the doorway. He shuffled through it, placing Mary's mail in a separate pile. "Must be the case she is working on."

"Must be." Marcia agreed. "Brent..."

"Yes?" He put his brief case down and loosened his tie. "Is Mary home?"

Boy was she home! Marcia gulped. "David!" she called in the boy from outside, handed him his bag that she'd gotten from upstairs. "Why don't you go to your room, your father and I have to talk, OK?"

David nodded. He liked Marcia, she was the only one in the house who seemed concerned about how he felt.

"What's going on Marcia?" Brent always liked the nanny and had fantasized about her often. If she needed more money it was hers, for sure. He also appreciated the care she gave to David, but more so, liked the way she fit her jeans, even if her breasts were small. Her tan Brazilian skin and long curly black hair, large eyes... he tried not to let his eyes wander too much, not while she was looking anyway.

"Maybe it is better to show you." Marcia said at last. She pulled Brent's Napoleon Cognac from under the cupboard and poured him a snifter. She put the drink in his hand and retrieved David's bag from his room, passing by Mary brushing her hair in the master bedroom.

"Still here?" Mary asked over her shoulder.

Marcia paused but decided not to respond, she descended the stairs slipping David's drawings out and then handed them to Brent in the living-room. "There is nothing really to say. I came home today with David, we both saw her with another man, the mailman." She wished she didn't have to speak English, the words choked in her throat. It would have been much easier to say it all in Portuguese, but, the pictures said it all.

Brent held his son's drawings with trembling hands.

"It is ugly, I know... and there are more than these."

Marcia's sympathetic voice, broken and choked from sadness compassion seemed distant to Brent. How could he feel anything? He had begun standing, when Marcia handed him the papers, but found himself sitting, later when Mary entered the room. "Have you seen these?" he asked her after she called out to him the fourth time.

"What are you doing in the darkness babe?" Mary asked him picking up the crayon drawings. "Our boy has a real talent doesn't he?" she looked down at the drawings and stopped. Her heart skipped a beat. She'd been caught. What would she say, what could she say now? "He uh... has... um an imagination don't you think?"

"Save it! Marcia caught you today with the mailman!" Brent threw his empty glass at her. Mary ducked and it shattered on the wall behind her.

"Oh you're through buster!" she moved to slap him but he pushed her off and stood up. She lunged at him. Brent took hold of her and tossed her to the floor. "You're a fucking whore! Just like my mother and father said you were!"

"Fuck you!" Mary wiped her hair back and laughed up at him. "Yeah I like real men to fuck me, not some limp dick loser like you." It was all she could think of saying.

"I would throw your ass on to the street but I don't want to stay here either." Brent went back into the kitchen and retrieved his bottle of Napoleon.

"That's it, Hun, drowned your sorrows- that will help." Mary followed him to the stairs where Marcia waited with David. "I can take him to my place for the night, if your would like Mr. Woodward."

"Sure." Mary quipped, "And take my loser husband with your to why don't you, you Brazilian skank!"

"Where is Jade?" Brent asked all of a sudden.

"She is still with Claudette, Brent." Marcia said, then holding on to David's hand, left.

Brent turned to face Mary, who was crying in the kitchen. He shook his head and went to his room. A moment later Mary joined him there to find him packing.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't want you to know that yet... I don't know... I have my cell if anything should happen call..."

"Brent..." she pleaded.

He paused at the door.

Mary looked down.

Brent left.

Marcia and David were playing a picture card game when Brent arrived. She consoled him with hot black coffee and some of her own brandy. David drank hot chocolate and sat in front of the TV, watching his favorite film 'Never Ending Story'. Marcia had put out blankets and pillows for him, but was planing to sleep on the floor with him when Brent asked if he could stay for the night: "I don't have anywhere to go."

Her apartment was small, but nice and very clean. There was a bedroom, bathroom and then the kitchen, living room, and dining room area which had a sliding glass door and a patio. Though she was excited at the prospect of Brent staying with her, she was also worried. Marcia had a secret.

Mary, alone in the large house, decided not to be alone for long. She called Jerome's cousin and then unlocked the front door and went into Jade's room. She looked through Brent's daughter's things and found a pair of tiger striped thongs, she slipped them on and a silk kimono too then poured herself a glass of wine and waited. A half hour later she was on the floor in the living room, being fucked in the ass by One Nut, and grinding her pussy up and down a mulatto's shaft while sucking off another Black man. Several others loitered about, eating drinking, taking things and then taking there turns with her. Through the night she sucked and fucked, and fucked... and fucked.

Mary's stomach became full of semen, her hair soaked with sweat, spit and cum and cum dried on her breasts and neck from countless pearl necklaces. The men ravished her again and again, and there were countless numbers. In every chair she fucked them, on the couch, the patio, the bathroom, Jade's bedroom, her son's bed, and her and her husbands bed. Three to four men at a time, until there was nothing left in the house to drink or eat or take.

Claudette pulled her BMW into the driveway, "Stay here Jade."

"Yes mother." Jade twirled her hair and flipped through the SIRUS radio channels, finally deciding on her mother's downloads as the SIRUS didn't play the kind of hate rock that she liked. "Bunch of pussies and posers." she said of the radio.

At the door a large black man in a wife beater shirt greeted Claudette. "Hey baby... looks like we got new whores!"

"Yeah... in your dreams pal." with an extended finger she pushed him back into the hall.

"Come on bitch you know I could satisfy you!"

"Really?" Claudette frowned, "If you really want to be the man to satisfy me, try holding down a job for a month. Where's TJ?"

At that the man backed off completely and pointed up the stairs. "I think he's watching the show ma'am."

"Very well." she pushed her sunglasses up her forehead, keeping her long blonde hair out of the way.

Two men, hearing the commotion at the door came to investigate and were all grins until the man at the door signaled them to leave her alone. "That's Claudette dog!" They back peddled into the master bedroom where on a urine and cum soaked bed, Mary lay on her stomach. Jades thongs, only shreds around her sweaty neck which a large fat Black man used to pull her back on his dick as he fucked her ass.

Mary whimpered softly, hardly noticing Claudette in the room.

"TJ..." Claudette's thin lips curled up at the edges, her high cheek bones shined in the early dawn sunlight as it came in through the window. "You haven't been naughty have you?"

He shook his head. He had been pulling at his dick, but he showed both hands to her upon request. "Three days baby. As promised, you know how hard it is to watch all this stuff and not take part? I am a horny MOTHERFUCKER already."

"I know." Claudette observed Mary with contempt. "I never liked her."

"AWWWSHIT!" the fat Black man came in Mary's ass, bucking and choking her with Jade's thong, then let her go. She collapsed forward on the bed.

After the man left Claudette turned to TJ. "Lets take care of you first."

TJ grinned, but not for long. Claudette reached into his pants and squeezed his dick at the base, tightly.

"Hey!"

"Shut the fuck up! Claudette tolerate's no insolence from her 'bitches'!" She squeezed harder. "You going to cum for mistress?"

"Yes!" TJ gasped. "YES!"

"Let us see it!" she bent over and put his dick into her mouth. "Cum you MOTHERFUCKER!" was the last thing she said before he screamed in anguish and blasted her face and mouth with his hot cum. It sprayed on her neck, her hair, her face and in her mouth, so much that she had to swallow twice. "Oh yes! You please mistress." she rubbed his dick on her face and then let it go. TJ retrieved a warm washcloth for Claudette as quickly as he could, limping slightly from the pain she had delivered him. she cleaned up and put her hair in a tail. "Now have your friends clean this house up and get Mary presentable then beat it, the Woodward's will be here tonight and this place has to be spotless. Understood?"

TJ nodded and thanked her and followed her to the door thanking her.

"Damn it!" Claudette kicked the wall at the entrance. "Jade wants a CD from her room, I believe it is a band called Prussian Blue... get it!" she snapped her fingers.

TJ got it and brought it back to her, thanking her for the chance and the privilege to serve.

By the second night at Marcia's place. Brent was making it difficult for her to keep her secret. She had made dinner and the three had enjoyed a movie then, after they did the dishes together and played a board game with David, Brent walked her to the bedroom. "I want to thank you for being so kind to me us Marcia." he began.

"Don't." she stopped him, "I could never repay you for everything you have done for me. You welcomed me in and gave me a place, there is nothing I can do to.."

Brent had kissed her, stopped her in her words with a kiss. "I had been wanting to do that for."

Marcia pulled him into her room and kissed him back, full on the mouth, tongue searching, exploring. They spun around stripping off each other's shirts and landed on her small bed, still kissing. He fondled her tiny breasts and bit at her nipples.

"I am so embarrassed about them, I have nothing to offer you Brent."

"They are wonderful, small and cute, pretty like you." he said biting and licking and nibbling at them. He groped her butt through the tight jeans and they kissed again. She sucked on his neck and undid his pants. When he moved to undo hers, she grew nervous and rolled him on to his back, kissing his mouth, his neck his chest and then going down on him. She took him into her mouth and sucked him stiff. She groped his balls gently and rubbed his thighs. Sucking hard on his dick and working her head up and down the length of his shaft.