All Comments on 'All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 03'

by Exogenous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love it!

keep spinning that web! great the way you slowly draw reader in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stupid turn of events

Stupid turn of events in what was becoming a very good romance story. It seems that the mere mention of her exhusband's name causes her to forget her budding romance and she then deals out the same sort of treatment her ex meted out to her. I guess we can forget the love stoy and look for her to go with a twisted reverse revenge taking her anger out on Donald.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Bark, Bite & Tease

Nice continuation as Saundra draws Donald into her web. You've got quality here developing the powerful eroticism in the changing roles between Donald & Saundra. She pulls him teasingly along and he already feels power flipping from his grasp.

That little bit about her ex- is well placed, portending further complications as this tale progresses. What would a good story be without life's little complications?

My only complaint is that this series has been around for so long and it's STILL not done. No wonder there doesn't appear to be much of a hard core following. Ah well, do it the best you can - I for one will be here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous