All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? They all do their best to avoid you, silly. You're such a tyrant. Besides, someone would have to be walking directly in front of your office to see in. Come on, you've been aching to touch me, have a lick," she invited as she pulled her bra down from her breasts and held the full, heavy globes up with her hands. Her nipples were hard and pointing at him. He leaned forward and tentatively licked at first, then he sucked one into his mouth and nibbled it. Then he played with the other, moaning at the feel of her sweet flesh in his mouth. After a few moments she gently pulled away and reached behind her to push the debris from their lunch out of her way. Then she hopped up on his desk to sit facing him. "Donald, I'm sure you might like a little taste of what is to come this weekend." She pulled her skirt open to reveal her soft, creamy thighs circled with the lace bands of her stockings. Then she spread her legs and exposed her smooth, pale pussy. He sighed heavily seeing that she had no panties on. She chuckled at his expression of surprise and desire. He reached out to rub her legs with his hands but she pushed his hands away.

"No hands, Donald. But I'm not so heartless. You may lick my pussy. You may only touch me with your tongue." She leaned back on her hands and pulled her feet up to the edge of the desk so she could roll her hips forward. He slowly moved his face between her thighs and sighed, blowing his hot breath on her pink flesh. "Do it now, Donald, I don't like to be kept waiting." The tip of his tongue separated her lips and began to lick up and down her slit. He was thrilled that she was already wet, indicating this was a premeditated move on her part.

He sucked and licked her cunt, tasting her sweet juices. He'd never seen, let alone touch a shaved pussy and he found it extremely erotic. Donald couldn't believe what they were doing, between the restaurant and car escapades and now here in the office, she thrilled him to no end! His hands started to rise to hold her hips but he suddenly pulled back as he felt a sharp whack on the back of one hand. "Jesus!" he gasped as he noticed a wooden ruler in her hand, having used it to smack him.

"I said no hands, Donald, and I meant it. When you don't follow my instructions or do something that displeases me you will be reprimanded." She smiled down at him but her eyes were dead serious. "Suck my pussy. I want you to make me come all over your face."

At first he hesitated, trying to figure out how he felt about her high-handed behavior. What the hell was she talking about, following her instructions and being reprimanded like some child? His pride welled up and he almost turned away from her. But he licked his lips and tasted her, he looked up into her eyes which were now soft and warm, he looked down at her pussy, glistening and wet and his resistance was shattered by his desire to suck her; yes, to please her! He leaned back to her and thrashed his tongue up and down her pussy, twirling it around her now hard clit. He sucked hard on it causing her moan and push her cunt against his mouth. He teased the mouth of her pussy, lapping her copious flow of honey, then jabbed in and out of her tight hole, fucking her with his pointed tongue. He could hear her panting then felt her hand grab a fistful of his hair and pull him back up to her clit. His tongue made quick work of it, rapidly flicking back and froth across the engorged nub. Then he alternated that maneuver with sucking and biting it. She squealed and rocked up and down, fucking his face.

"Ohhhh...Donald, you're so very good!" she was nearly breathless as she complimented him. He grinned, ecstatic with what he was doing, how he was making her feel. His cock was throbbing and he could feel the precum leaking. She continued her up and down gyrations and let go of his hair. "Uhhhhhh....mmmmm...now, now baby! I'm going to come, noooowwwww!" She cried out as her body jerked against him. Heat zig-zagged from her cunt all the way up to her breast, and down her thighs. It was all Donald could do to keep from grabbing her with his hands. Instead he reached down and unzipped his pants, he could not wait any longer. She pulled away from him and leaned back on the desktop, panting and smiling at him. When he stood up his cock jutted out straight as a flag pole and he moved his hips toward her.

Saundra briefly thought she should let him find some relief, but not with her pussy. She quickly pulled her hips back and sat up grasping his shaft in her hand. He frowned as she started to stroke him with fast, tight movements. He tried to pull her hand away and shove her back down on the desk.

"Saundra, I've got to fuck you, I need to fuck you!" he growled at her. He groaned at her tightening grip on his dick.

"And you will, darling, but not until I say so. Other pleasures are to come before I allow you to sink this meaty cock into my hot little cunt. Be good and come for me now." She reached with her free hand and grabbed his balls and squeezed. He gasped and couldn't stop his cum from rushing up and jetting out, spraying her thighs with the milky fluid. He groaned as he watched his fluids spurt all over her pale skin. He couldn't decide what he felt more, disappointed at not being able to fuck her or excited at watching his come drip from her flesh. When the flow stopped she reached down and scooped up some cum onto her fingers licking it onto the tip of her tongue. But instead of swallowing she pulled his face to hers and kissed him, driving her tongue deeply into his mouth. He snorted in surprise, shocked at being made to taste his own cum and tried to pull away but she held him fast. He moaned and squirmed as she slipped her tongue all over his, bathing both of their tongues with his juice. When he seemed to relax she released him and slid off the desk. She caressed his face then turned away, pulling her bra back up and buttoning her blouse.

"Thank you, Mr. Parsons," she smiled saucily at him. "That was a very satisfying lunch." She tucked her blouse back in and smoothed her skirt into place. He loved to watch her hands slide over her hips and ass. Then she left his office, closing the door behind her.

He could only slump in his chair, wondering how she had gotten such a tight and wonderful hold over him. He spent the rest of the afternoon absent-mindedly going through his emails. Saundra had weeded out the nonessential ones but that still left him with many to answer. His mind kept going over the sensations and feelings he'd been going through over the past week. He touched the back of his hands where she' smacked him and then pondered her words about following her instructions or displeasing her and being admonished. He wondered what he was getting himself into with her. Donald was still shocked at being made to swallow his own cum, but he had to admit that the act of her making him do so was a little thrilling. She knew what she wanted and her little play with power intrigued him. He had never experienced anyone like her and he was excited as to where this naughty affair would lead them. For now, he decided to go with the flow. But he would eventually have to put her in her place, after all, he was used to being the one in charge. He'd find the perfect moment to honor her wonderful cunt with his long, thick cock, and hear her beg for more.

12