All Comments on 'All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 11'

by Exogenous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written, and holds the promise of more. Saundra is an interesting character indeed. Enjoyed this story tremendously.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Revolt of the Abused

An excellent set-up for the storm to come, as the used and abused Saundra is about to finally bloom as the Domme she's meant to be. Nice mix, showing her playing the used and abused sub role forced on her by Martin as well as revealing her doing so in a Domme fashion. And her resolve so strengthened - the explosion will be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What about Martins side of the story

I have read with interest and delight your story thus far. But I would love to know how you think Martin changed from being the conservative Catholic boy who didnt even kiss his then beloved Saundra till after several dates to this rather repulsive pimp. Its not enough that he lost his respect for his wife on his wedding night, what of his own self respect, what of the romantic ideas that reading his mother's book gave him?

Was he corrupted by his employer and Mr Johnsons whore? What were his thoughts on that evening? Did he perhaps wrestle with his better nature and finally give in because he wanted to seem 'a man' to his boss? Or did he find his employer's sex slave irresistable?

Please a chapter (or more) told from his point of view!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous