All Cats are Grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about her words, and realized that she was right. I didn't know what being naked, in a bed, with another woman meant about me. And I had been afraid to think logically about it, so I found myself playing around the edges of what it meant, but never stepping over the threshold of truth.

"I guess you're right. I've been afraid of what it means about me," I said.

"And what does it mean about you?" Melissa asked gently.

"It would mean that I wanted to be naked with a woman."

"And?"

"And, have her make love to me. Make love to her."

"And?"

"And admit that that's what I want. That I WANT to make love to a woman. That I WANT to be a lesbian."

"And DO you want to be a lesbian, Laura?"

"Umm, no more than I WANT to be a girl, or an American, or live on Earth. It just is, I think," I said, a little more strongly than anything else I'd said to date.

"ARE you a lesbian, Laura?" Melissa asked, looking into my eyes, her own soul nakedly revealed to me in the tremulous tone of her voice, the lines furrowing her forehead, the tension in the way her hands held against my arms, even in the faint aroma of uncertainty I thought I smelled underneath her fragrance.

"I don't know - yet, Melissa," I said, my voice confident now. "I want to find out, with your help, if I'm a lesbian. If I want to make love to a woman, and have her return my love, and..."

I smiled a smile of my newly earned freedom, a smile of emancipation from doubt and fear.

"...if I will enjoy fucking, and being fucked by, the most beautiful woman on Earth," I continued, a small grin showing on my face. "Fuck me, Melissa," I said.

With a small, happy cry she leaped on me, her mouth voraciously kissing my compliant lips now, my tongue fully returning her passion. Melissa pushed my bra up off my breasts, and her gentle mouth made love to me there. Her lips encircled my small pink nipples, sucking and squeezing them, small pains shooting through my nipples to my pussy, along the way miraculously turning into sensations of pleasure.

Her strong hands caressed the fullness and heat of my breasts, while she suckled on me, and I came, for the first time, my clitoris exploding in small fireworks, my pelvis melting with pleasure. I moaned into Melissa's hair, and inhaled the sweet smell of her scalp, accented with a faint smell of earthy sweat. My hands roamed aimlessly over her flannel-covered back, as she was still wearing the old, ratty flannel shirt from her cleaning chores.

"Get your fucking clothes off " I bellowed, and Melissa looked up, startled.

"Yes ma'am," she said, grinning, and picking herself up off me. She began stripping for me, looking me directly in the eyes the whole time, and my eyes went back and forth from her eyes to the parts of her body she was revealing, over and over. I don't know which turned me on more - the hot, smoky sex I could see in her eyes, her lust for me plain, or her naked body, spectacular, mainly because it was Melissa's naked body, and it was in front of me.

She quickly, very quickly, unbuttoned the shirt. Since it was missing two buttons that was made much easier, and she pulled it unashamedly off her body, her full, womanly breasts sagging slightly, but the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen, or ever would see. Her nipples were brown, almost a chocolate brown, with wide areolae, and I began to imagine how her thick but short nipples would feel in my mouth.

She then unbuttoned her faded old jeans, covered with miscellaneous green paint spots from some ages-old painting task, and they slipped down off her hips to the floor. She stepped out of them, her slim, naked legs beautiful in silhouette. Wearing only a clean pair of white cotton panties, Melissa gathered up her hair in both hands, and piled it into a bouffant on top of her head, turning sideways to me, seductively cocking her left hip at me, and striking a pose, a mischievous grin on her face. "You like?" she purred. I noticed then the small patches of light auburn hair in her armpits, and they excited me very much.

I groaned loudly, and began fumbling at my clothes.

"No, no, no " she chastised me. "I get to do that " She crawled on top of me, her nearly-naked body warm and exciting on top of mine. She reached behind me, her hands slipping under my back, and unhooked my bra. Then she slipped the blouse up, off my shoulders and back, and the bra followed along, both ending up on the floor. I sighed at being naked with her, and Melissa hugged me, our breasts finally together, her much larger tits engulfing mine. The feel of her hot femininity on me was the most exciting thing I'd ever felt. Melissa held my head in her strong hands, and kissed me yet again, a warm, slow joining of us both. Our breathing, and saliva, mingled and became one, my heart racing again.

After kissing me for the longest time, my hands now more purposefully touching Melissa, loving the feel of her naked skin under my fingers, Melissa got up, then began unbuttoning my new denim short shorts, and wiggling them off my slim hips as I giggled, and I lifted my butt off the bed to help her. She nearly shot backwards from the sudden lack of resistance, when I raised up my ass, and she sat down hard on her full bottom, whoofing out her breath at the sudden drop.

Melissa crawled back between my legs, both of us now clad only in thin panties. Mine were much more decorative than Melissa's, as mine were a baby blue floral pattern (to her white), but if there'd been a vote, my vote would have gone, in a 'lustslide' to her panties, since her ass filled them out so nicely, and the big wet spot in the front told me all I needed to know about her interest in, and desire for, me.

Melissa lay back down on top of me, kissing my lips yet again, her breasts once again caressing mine, and she squeezed her legs in between mine. Taking the hint, I spread my thighs apart, and her pubic area pushed down on mine, our pussies pressing against each other through the two layers of cotton. I could feel an immense amount of heat coming off her cunt, and her creamy wetness blending with my own, as I realized that my panties were dripping with my own excited lubrication.

Then Melissa began pushing and grinding her cunt against mine, and I felt amazing sparks shooting directly out of my clitoris every time she touched me. I moaned as I came, several times. My hips moved on their own, completely without any conscious thought on my part, my thighs and legs lifting up, to give Melissa complete access to my pussy. It was a wise move on my body's part, as my excitement and passion increased dramatically. I heard myself wailing, as Melissa fucked me intently, her hips banging into me, between my legs, her pussy and clit marrying with mine, so deeply and eternally.

My fingernails scratched over Melissa's smooth back, and it wasn't until I heard her yelp that I realized I'd drawn blood in my passion. I kissed her face frantically and apologized, and Melissa laughed, a sheen of perspiration on her face as she caught her breath, and said, "That's okay, sweetie. It made the pleasure even greater." She lay supine on me momentarily, and I realized we were both sweating, our upper bodies slickly rubbing together. It felt really funny to be naked, to be sweating, to be naked with, and on another female, and of course, my first orgasms felt spectacular. In the past, I'd cum a little when I'd masturbated, but having an orgasm with another person, especially a woman, just multiplied it like a thousand times. I thought it was something I might want to do again.

Melissa raised herself up, and looked into my eyes. "How ya doin', frosh? Going with the flow?"

I grinned up at her beautiful face, and said, "Uh huh. I liked that. Very much "

"Good," she said. "Because we've only just begun." She ground her pussy against mine, lightly now, a few more times, reminding me of the pleasure I'd just experienced under her. As I groaned, Melissa raised herself onto her knees between my legs, then sprawled down onto the mattress between my thighs.

Her face was only inches away from my sopping wet pussy, and I began to be afraid that I might not smell very good. Melissa alleviated my fears, by putting her nose less than an inch from the big wet spot on my panties, inhaling deeply, and then kissing my pussy lightly through the wet fabric. "Mmm, it's been too long," she said, mysteriously. "I've missed that."

I guessed that she still missed her previous lover in some deep way, and I felt sad for her loss. But Melissa didn't waste any time in attending to my little pussy. Her fingers traced along the hems of my panties, along the insides of my thighs, and only about an inch away from my pussy on either side. I giggled, as I was ticklish there, but the feeling was so delicious. It was almost like having her actually touching my pussy and clit, and it made me want that all the more. I moved my hips toward her hand, so that she'd get the idea and tease my little puss, but she avoided it, confining herself to my inner, inner thighs.

Then Melissa curled her fingers over the waistband of my bikini panties, her fingers running over my stomach, and the curly pubic hair an inch or two below the waistband of the low rise panties. I cooed at her touch there. I'd never, of course, ever had a female touch me there, with a girl's delicate touch. I'd only been fumbled at there by boys, and there had been no pleasure in that then.

Melissa hooked both index fingers under the band, sliding them from side to side, then she slowly began to pull the panties downwards, off my hips. I sucked in my breath, feeling that familiar anxiety at something new, but I also felt the pleasurable feeling in my clit that I was fast becoming fond of, from both the stimulation of the cotton fabric over my increasingly sensitive pink clit, and from the awareness that Melissa would soon be looking at my swollen clit, and my sopping wet pussy. And I SO wanted her to see them, and love them, as I loved her.

I lifted up my bottom off the mattress, my chin pressing against my chest as I slightly exerted myself, issuing a little grunt as I did. Melissa gave my panties a little shimmy from side to side, and since they were so wet, they peeled off me more than slid off, turning inside out as they moved down my thighs, until the last section of panties, the reinforced crotch, pulled out from between my labia, where it had been pressed in, no doubt by Melissa's previous athletic fucking.

Melissa sucked in her breath when my clit, and wet slit, were unveiled, and I began to worry that she might think that they were ugly. She let go of my panties, with them down by my knees, and clapped her hands together, and gave a little exclamation.

"Oh, Laura Your pussy is so beautiful "

"It is?" I said.

"Oh, god yes Your sweet little lips are so plump and pink. I love your fat little pussy lips And your inner lips are so petite and small. They look delicious Your little thatch is so neat, your blonde hair is so pretty, I just want to kiss it " And so she did. I wriggled under the teasing feel of her mouth so close to my aching pussy and clit.

Rising back up on her knees from kissing my small bush, she continued. "And sweetie, your tiny little clit is so, so beautiful. It's all red, and wet and looks so delicious, I can't wait to lick your little pearl, darling And your lovely little slit. So wet, so hot, so fragrant. You smell like a woman in love, darling. And I so want to make love to you there "

Melissa resumed removing my panties, and when I lifted up my legs to make it easier for her to get them off me, she put her arm under my upraised legs, keeping them momentarily up in the air, exposing my perineum and ass hole to her view, too. "Ohh, baby, your bottom hole looks so delicious, too. It looks so tasty, you've got my mouth watering "

I'd never considered the possibility of anybody ever putting their mouth on my ass hole, much less on my rear end, and much less a female lover doing the pleasuring. The thought of Melissa placing her perfect lips on my ass hole, sent shivers through my body, and I came just at the anticipation of such an act.

Melissa, feeling my hips shiver in orgasm, slowly let me lower my legs, and I lay there with my knees up, my feet flat on the mattress, and my thighs spread. Melissa nestled herself with her face next to my wet cunt, and slipped her arms under my thighs, her hands curled up on my hips, so that she could pull herself closer, or easily move my hips, if she desired. She placed a light, soft kiss on my clitoris, and my hips jumped, even from that minimal contact.

Then she set to licking along my swollen outer labia, as though licking an ice cream cone, her rough tongue caressing my plump, smooth flesh. "Umm, your cream is leaking all over," she commented, then returning to her task. She licked upwards on both sides, approaching, but not reaching, my clitoris. My anticipation and excitement increased as she came closer and closer to my ultra-sensitive nubbin, like the feeling you get as a kid when a friend is tickling you. I was always on the edge of pushing her head away, but I never quite got there.

As a result, I was squirming madly from the building sexual tension in my pelvis. A slight sheen of perspiration broke out on my forehead, as Melissa licked and kissed me. Then Melissa pulled back from licking my labia, and the tension dissipated slightly, as she gave me a chance to come back down from my amatory high. She kissed my inner thighs, ignoring my pussy for a few long minutes, then, when she sensed I was ready, she returned her attention to my vaginal area.

This time she licked at my swollen pussy lips, again, making little circles all along my labia, but only a couple of times. Then she planted a deep, loving kiss on my pussy, just as though my labia were my other lips, and thrust her tongue deeply inside my silky-wet, and hot slit, her rough tongue sending shock waves of pleasure through the thin tissues and sensitive nerve endings of my tiny pussy.

I yelped, then moaned, as orgasm after orgasm crashed through me. My hands were gripping the sheet on either side, and I actually ripped the white cotton sheet when my fingers spasmed into a fist after a particularly intense cum. Melissa's tongue was relentless, thrusting again and again inside me, fucking me deliriously into a state of near catatonia as my nerve endings overloaded with pleasure. Much like an electrical blackout, where overloads crash successive power systems, my whole body was freezing up from this ultimate pleasure that Melissa was bestowing on me.

"Uh, stop, stop," I was finally forced to say, pushing Melissa's head away from my crotch, a peculiar buzzing running throughout my whole body. Melissa immediately pulled away from my pussy. She got up from between my legs, then lay next to me, spooning with me on the side, her slim fingers petting my hair as I calmed down. I could feel her warm pubic area rubbing against my round, naked bottom. Once again, my heart was racing tremendously, this time from the extreme pleasure my lover had given me. My breathing was shallow and rapid.

Melissa held me, and kissed my head, her hands slowly reaching back across my body, and stroking and caressing me everywhere as my sensitivity decreased. Finally, I turned my head to face her, my eyes sparkling with love.

"Melissa, I love you so much," I whispered. "So much." She kissed me then, her soft, full lips pressing against mine, and I inhaled, and tasted, the most intoxicating fragrance, then realized it was the scent and taste of my own pussy on her mouth and face. I began licking her face, wanting more of that.

"Is that what pussy tastes like?" I said wonderingly.

"That's what YOUR pussy tastes like," Melissa grinned. "You'll never forget the taste of your true love's pussy. Never," she said, suddenly fierce. "Why do you think I like it so much?"

"I've got to get some of that," I said. "Does yours taste like that?" I said, teasingly.

"Only one way to find out," Melissa said, rolling onto her back. I enthusiastically took her hint, and laid down on top of her, our faces, breasts and hips together. While my lips rejoined hers, my breasts rubbed against her bigger tits, and my naked, wet pussy nestled between her still panty-clad hips, pressing against her pussy. The student was anxious to show the teacher what she'd learned.

I kissed my way down her lovely body. Her nipples weren't long, but wide, and I took each of them into my mouth in turn as though I'd only stopped nursing the week before. Her nipples tasted slightly salty, warm and rubbery between my lips, and I felt Melissa shift her hips around as I began sucking on her. I felt a joyous tingle in my own groin as I mouthed her tits, and I know she did, too, moaning softly beneath me. I felt especially close to my new lover then. Melissa's breasts were lightly freckled, and full and round, sagging a little, and I loved them, and her, so much.

I moved further down her sweet body, her stomach slightly rounded. I'm sorry for that madness some people have for model-slim women, sometimes a mature woman is so much more attractive and sexually appealing. I kissed her inny navel, and when I thrust my tongue into it, Melissa giggled, and lightly slapped my head.

"All the action's downtown, frosh " she said, jokingly.

I continued down, to her hips, still covered in panties. Her panties were absolutely soaked, with a mixture of her fluids and mine, and I stroked the plumpness of her pubic area straining against the wet fabric. "Umm, I want to see," I said. I immediately began pulling her panties down off her hips, marveling at her beautiful pubes. Pulling the panties down off her feet, I balled them up and sniffed them, loving the exotic scent, a combination of her body, and a little of mine. I loved it. Melissa looked up at me through heavy-lidded eyes.

"I've got something even better waiting for you," she said, wiggling her hips enticingly.

My eyes went to her full pubic bush. Melissa's bush was trimmed so that there were no straggling hairs along her labia or in various other places, but wasn't thinned out at all above her clit and pussy, lush and full, a little brown pubic pillow above her pussy. My fingers trailed through her bush, always leading to her clitoris, which was rather big, at least bigger than mine, anyway. I touched it lightly with my fingertip, and her hips jerked.

"Easy, honey," she said. "I've got a sensitive trigger. My first lover always had a little trouble with that, getting a teensy bit too rough when she got excited. Don't you be like that."

"Yes ma'am," I said, chastened but still enthusiastic. I touched her labia then with my finger. Her outer lips were quite large and plump, and looked like they'd be fun to suck into my mouth. Her inner labia were thin and long, and her slit inside was a dark red and flowing with her cream. I thought it all looked lovely, and I dipped my face closer to her muff.

I tentatively inhaled her smell. It was musky, but sweet and salty too. It wasn't unpleasant at all, much like my own smell that I got secondhand from Melissa's face. It was also different from mine, and I knew that it was a smell I could love, and know it was hers. I loved her pussy's sweet fragrance more than any perfume I've ever found. I shyly dabbed at her wet lips with my tongue, and her taste was much like her fragrance, but thick. I was even more excited by the texture of her slit. It was like licking a slick, silky warm little tunnel, so welcoming, and encouraging, and, well, mothering. I got really excited when Melissa's full hips began rotating under my mouth, and knowing that I was causing that reaction in her.

"That's it, baby, lick me there, yeah," Melissa began cooing. Her hands were on my head, fingers entwined in my long, blonde, teenager's hair, lightly directing me in how I might best please her. I appreciated her guidance, and was grateful to be under her tutelage, so to speak. I pressed my tongue deeper inside her when she pushed down with her hands, and was rewarded with small gushes of her fluid. From that, and the small, soft cries she made, I sensed that she was cumming under my mouth. Her hips shook and shivered, and she moaned with pleasure.