All Cats are Grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

"And admit that I want that. That I might WANT to make love to you. That I might WANT to be a lesbian."

"And DO you want to be a lesbian?"

"Umm, no more than I WANT to be a girl, or an American, or live in this house. It just is, I can't help that," she said, a little more strongly than anything else she'd said to date.

"ARE you a lesbian?" I asked. I hoped that I wasn't giving away my own fear - of rejection, mainly.

"I don't know, Laura," she said. Her voice was strong. "Help me find out if I'm a lesbian. If I will ever make love to a woman, and have her return my love."

I could hear the smile in her voice, like the one I had at the same point in my first conversation.

"...if I will enjoy being fucked by the most beautiful woman on Earth," she said.

"No desire to do any fucking yourself?" I asked with a small smile.

"Oh yes, that follows after you fuck me," she said with a giggle. "So fuck me, Laura," she said.

Whatever else she was, she seemed to be a slim, teenaged girl, looking for love and tenderness. I decided to roll the dice, and take some ownership in the rest of my own life, the life I must live after Melissa. I rolled over, facing the girl. I kissed her, only missing her mouth by a little bit, then my lips fastening on hers, her warm breath filling my lungs, then my breath filling hers. I could feel her heart racing, as her breasts, full and larger than mine, pressed warmly into mine.

I groaned with the pleasure of touching another person, actually emotionally touching another person, another woman, for the first time since Melissa had left me. I felt her warm lips return the kiss, and soon our lips were melting together, figuratively of course, her invisible teenaged girl lips pressing against my very real adult female lips. It had been a lifetime since my lips had touched anyone, ghost or not. And I discovered that I could, indeed, taste my ghostly lover, her mouth as sweet and welcome to me as her breath.

Her hands reached around my back, and gently rubbed my shoulders and back. "Umm, you feel good there," she said.

I timorously brought my hand to where her back should be. Would she be there at all, what would she feel like? Her body was warm, and soft, and smooth and soon I felt my hand roaming all around and over her body. Around her breasts, they were a young woman's, larger than mine but smaller than Melissa's, warm and tipped with erect nipples. She wore her usual nightgown, but it had ridden up her legs, and I could feel her long legs wrapping around mine, and she pulled me to her.

I could feel the heat rolling off her sex, to mine, her pussy calling to mine, and I groaned at the excitement that was coursing so unexpectedly through my body. Unconsciously, I pressed my thigh in between hers, something that Melissa had loved for me to do when we were making love. Her thighs responded, separating, her night gown riding even further up her legs until I could feel it bunched up around her waist, her legs naked, her bottom covered only by a thin pair of panties now.

I felt, and heard her breathing become heavy, and ragged in my ear. Her lips pressed gently against my ear lobe. "Touch me there," she whispered into my ear, followed by a gentle lap of her tongue against my earlobe. Emboldened by her permission, I ran both hands over her light body, caressing her soft, smooth, and so very warm body. One hand stroked her breasts, and the other stroked the moist slit between her legs, through her panties, so warm and wet. Her hands were busy pulling up my nightgown until I was naked save for my own panties, then stroking me, too, and we both pleasured each other with touch.

I heard her, then. Ohh, ohh, oh, yes, yes, please. I felt a hot sticky moistness at her slit, wetting my hand, and she gently bit my arm with the pleasure of her orgasm. I felt her pull herself up to my face, and her warm breath told me that she wanted a kiss. Our lips met in gentle combat, and our tongues, too, as we expressed our passion for each other through that most sensitive opening. She again rested her head against my chest, and, running her fingers over my breasts, asked, "Will you teach me to please you?"

This unusual ghost, one who could be pleasured, but whom I could not see, wanted to learn how to lead me to ecstasy. Why not, I thought. Could her giving me an orgasm be any more unusual than my doing the same for her?

I embarked then, on recalling all the marvelous things that Melissa had taught me about my body and spirit that first time, so long ago, and slowly communicated them to her. Earnest instructions, spoken in whispers, soon punctuated by my sighs, as the ghost set to carrying out her instructions, and she was a most apt pupil Nearly as good as that first time, lacking only the newness of twelve years ago, but possessing so much of the fire of youth.

I removed the gown completely from my young lover, and using my hands, I had the pleasant task of making sure she was naked, except for a thin pair of cotton panties, which caused her to giggle with some of the places my fingers ended up.

I lay, minus gown myself, next to her. I kissed her, so softly and so very gently, understanding without the need of her words, that it was her first time. Our lips met like two feathers kissing, brushing against each other, then allies acting in concert, sharing our warmth, and the soft flesh of our lips joined together in pleasure.

As our lips separated, I pulled away from her, to drink her in with my hands. I felt myself dizzy with the smell and feel of her beautiful body, the soft sounds coming from her throat, and clasped her arm to keep the bed from spinning, so strong was her effect on me. I smiled upward at her, and heard her say, "I love you." Her simple words made me pause, a welling of moisture in the corners of my eyes.

I kissed her again, this time her lips opening to accept me inside, her tongue warm on mine, our shared breath sustaining us both, contentment and a deeper desire coursing through us both. I pulled away once again, making her sigh with a frustration borne of desire for me.

My head lowered down her body to her generous breasts, naked for me, my medium length blonde hair caressing her soft skin, as my mouth prepared to suckle her sweet breasts, capped with erect nipples, and pebbled areolae. Her nipples seemed to strain forward to feel my touch, their flesh rough. My mouth lowered, lips soon caressing her nipples, as I softly kissed her there. She could feel me sucking gently on her, and I thought that she must feel the pleasure that a young mother feels at providing sustenance for her most-loved. Her hand petted and stroked my hair as I pleased her.

I suckled there for an eternity, and I think we both could have continued contentedly forever, but there was so much more to teach her. I kissed the slight swell above her breasts, my lips gently pressing into her warmth, my breath sweet and warm on her. My hands were careful, caressing her side and upper arms, massaging her skin so tenderly and dearly. Her eyes moistened in love.

"You're crying," I whispered. "With happiness?"

She could not speak, she could only nod her head, a vigorous affirmation of her love for me. She wrapped her arms around me, her response to me manifesting her desire to squeeze me against her, forever and ever. She held me there, then lay back, content to let me do with her what I would.

I slipped further down her body, my breath, and mouth trailing over her flat, young girl stomach, tickling there and making her giggle with pleasure. My hands stroked her upper thighs, massaging her lightly. She moaned softly, experiencing pleasure there that she'd apparently never felt before.

"Your touch is so light, so knowing," she whispered. "No one's ever done that for me before." I remembered vaguely, how Melissa's touch so many years ago, had made all previous fumblings by boys fade to dust in my memory.

I could sense that she was becoming anxious, her heart, and body sending signals to her brain that it had never before received. I recalled that curious tingling in parts hardly used, as they awakened for the first time, ready to play their parts in this new stage of my life, that Melissa had aroused in me, and hoped that this young spirit-girl was feeling the same. Her hips, rolling in pursuit of more intense feeling, her breasts heated now, as a flush rose in her body. Her thighs moving on their own away from each other, as though possessed by repelling magnetic energies.

"Oh god, it feels so good," she moaned. "My thighs, they're on fire, my body is so wet... there. Scratch my itch, please, it's frustrating " she moaned. Her throat emitted a purring, cat-like sound from deep within. When my fingers lightly traced the edges of her panties, along her sensitive inner thighs, her purr unexpectedly became a growl, her hands grabbing my hand and bringing it, hard, to her moist, vertical slit in pursuit of what I realized would be her greedy pleasure. A pleasure she now demanded.

I smiled up at her. I could sense her eyes intent on mine, but then she threw her head back, the pleasure too much to bear. As she lay with her head back on the firm pillow, I heard her praying softly, that I would love and tease her endlessly. I so wanted that, too.

I grasped the waistband of her panties, sorry that I couldn't see them, though I could feel them on her, and slowly pulled them downward, inexorably exposing that which no one other than she herself had touched before. Her excitement was mounting, pleasurable feeling coursing through her lower body, merely from the knowledge that she was bare there before me, and I could clearly feel her to be wet with her own moisture. The perfume of her body was sweet and musky, and so reminiscent of Melissa, my only previous lover.

"So beautiful," I crooned softly, responding to the fragrance of her sweet hole, and the heat rolling off it, placing directly a kiss directly on the little-explored hood of her clitoris. A shock, a thrill, of electricity, of pleasure, of an unnamed ecstasy ran through her from that point to her brain, via her heart, leaving it pounding so hard that I thought it might explode. She gasped, and I then began caressing her vaginal area, ostentatiously avoiding any further contact with her clitoris or its protective sheath. She was grateful, as she had nearly overloaded with sensation there. "Oh my," she said. "I never knew I was so sensitive there."

I stroked her light pubic bush, my nails scraping along the skin under it, as though scratching an itch, a very pleasant feeling, and an intimate gesture, but not at all sexual. She sighed then, and relaxed from the constriction the kiss had placed her into, her legs and upper body limp. I then caressed her thighs again, the motion that had led her to her unexpected explosion, a repetition she fervently desired.

She little suspected that I would be able to repeat the heights of delight I had brought her to, and in a sense, she was correct. My touch soothed her, but again arousing, her legs drew up, her knees bent as her thighs drew up to her breasts, exposing her sweet pussy to me. I think it was entirely her body reacting automatically, that she was in no way in control of her actions, rather it was the dictates of her body, of her need, that directed her responses.

Almost expecting such a response, I began caressing her inner thighs - the difference in sensation between a female's inner thighs, and the front of them being incalculable. My slightest touch there, on that smooth skin, inflamed her desire, and her thighs fell away, leaving defenseless her glistening jewel, her orchid, her flower of desire. I leaned forward then, my hot breath menacing now, but menacing only that wet slit, and she moaned with longing for me to contact her there, to touch her, to penetrate her deeply.

My lips fastened gently, oh so gently, on her labia, a kiss from me to her, and I duplicated the movements of my tongue that had so thrilled her in my kiss, but below now, caressing her labia softly, like a whisper, so that she was never sure if it were my tongue touching her there, or her imagination having its way. As you might know, the approach of pleasure is often greater than the fulfillment, and her hips raised themselves forcefully into my face, vainly attempting to maximize the contact between us. I teased her so, and withdrew until her hips had once again lowered themselves, and her breathing, ragged and uneven, had become slow and steady once again.

Then I returned my oral attention to her, my tongue now caressing the wet slit itself between her legs. Like a stealthy burglar entering a residence, I slipped inside, but hardly undetected Her hands held fast to my head, endeavoring to impale herself further on that luscious, long tongue, as it explored her slick, wet interior. To her eternal pleasure, I rapidly brought my tongue in and out of her tight opening, jolts of pleasure as great as that before coursing through her body, and washing up to her face. I could feel her face, hot and flushed with passion.

She prepared herself for a pleasure as great as that I had brought her before with my kiss. My lips approached her clitoris, now peeking out from its hood, I imagine looking like a woman pulling back her bonnet to rejoice in the warming sun. I gently imprisoned her large, finger-shaped clitoris between my lips, and pressing my lips together, squeezing it softly, simultaneously swiped my rough tongue across the top of the clitoral knob.

The shock of that feeling must have been indescribable, judging by her reaction, her entire body electrified, on fire, animated by an ethereal fluid coursing from heaven through her as its conduit. She must have passed out from the undiluted pleasure, the raw ecstasy, to which she had certainly never been exposed before, and to which any other earthly pleasure is a poor substitute. She cried out, then wept softly, and I gathered her in my strong arms, holding her until she quite gathered herself, many minutes later.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, my mouth next to her cheek as we lay together.

"Mmm, yes, I think so," she answered lazily. "I think I came," she said, and we both giggled.

"Yes, I think you did," I said, scratching my chin like some wise old woman, and smiling at my teenaged lover, and though I could not see her smiling back at me, I knew that she would.

"I'd like to thank you, to do the same for you," she whispered. I smiled, and showed her how to please me. She tried to follow my direction, wanting so much to make me happy. My eventual explosion was wonderful for her, as well as for me, seeing the pleasure passing over my face, the exquisite agony of unsurpassed ecstasy controlling me momentarily.

I could feel her head trailing down my body to my breast, her breath hot against my smaller breasts. Her ghostly fingers were clever to insinuate themselves between the swell of my breasts, caressing their milky whiteness with a touch so much like that of my beloved Melissa I could recall from so recently before. As she expertly traced the roughness of my nipples, I felt her kiss me on the swell of my bosom, then, without asking, caressing my nipples with her warm, wet mouth.

As though yearning for familiar touch, my nipples ached when she wasn't kissing them, and like that woman who had taught me so many years before, she suckled on my full breasts, my hands contentedly caressing her long, full hair, invisible though it was to me. The ghostly young woman suckled there for an eternity, and I recalled once feeling that I could die content that way, but also thinking that we never die happy. I cried softly, thinking that Melissa hadn't had the chance to die content, and I missed her again, wanting her so badly.

The ghostly fingers brushed over my eyes, and she asked, "Are you crying? With sadness?"

I could not speak, I could only hold her, thinking of Melissa. She rested with me, then, finally I whispered, "Please, continue."

She slipped further down my body, her breath, and mouth trailing over my plump, more mature stomach, tickling there and making me giggle with the memory of pleasure. Her young, strong hands quickly slipped my wet panties down my thighs, my pussy and clitoris alert to the pleasure they would soon experience directly. Following my direction, her hands stroked my upper thighs, massaging me lightly, my pleasure intense, though not unprecedented, thanks to Melissa before her.

My body responded in familiar fashion, my hips, my thighs, my breasts all knew this game and played their pleasurable parts in bringing me to orgasm.

My thighs feeling the fire that signaled the point of no return in my journey to orgasm, my old familiar throat sounds rising from me involuntarily, and I told my ghostly lover, "Play with my pussy, eat me, fuck me, please "

"You're so beautiful," she moaned softly, and in a coincidence that threw my memory back to that moment with Melissa that changed me forever, she placed a kiss directly on the sheath covering my clitoris. Pleasure equal to that very first orgasm twenty years before carried through me, transporting me to a heavenly place inside myself, and next to both Melissa and this young girl, all whirled together in my mind.

Without further instruction from me, my young lover continued pleasuring me, lightly and almost knowingly. My small patch of pubic hair, my thighs, my labia, slipping her finger gently inside me, assuring my wetness, my heat, then to my immense pleasure, mounting me, her erect clit slipping inside me, just under mine, somehow knowing all the spots that my lover Melissa had known, pleasure coursing through me with each stroke of her hips against mine, my cries and whispers filling the air around me, around 'us.'

Just like my first time, with Melissa, the ghost brought me to ecstasy with her hips, thrusting and teasing me, just as Melissa had with her tongue so long ago. I cried again with wonder at the spirit's kinship with Melissa before her, tears of joy and pleasure. An experienced woman of 30 now, I didn't faint in ecstasy, but I appreciated immensely the pleasure she'd brought me, and that I'd thought I'd never feel again with Melissa's passing. The girl quickly drifted off to sleep in my arms.

I felt Melissa's strong arms around me once again, then, shaking myself, realized that she was gone forever. I could feel the spirit girl moving against me as she softly breathed in and out in sleep. Spent, I joined her in slumber, with dreams of a lost love haunting my sleep. I woke up the next morning, alone again. No evidence in my bed, other than the wetness I, or we, had left under me, but when I looked at my arm, I noticed a light red mark, possibly from a lover's playful nip.

I began to look forward with longing to the evenings. The dark brought with it companionship I hadn't found in a long, long time. That evening, she came to me again, and I met her warmly. She snuggled her smooth warm body against me, and trailed down my body, licking my chin, to my nipples, to my navel and finally sucking in my erect clit into her hot, moist mouth. She licked and sucked alternately, until I though I'd come, but I gently pushed her head away from my pussy.

"Let me suck you, too," I said, and she swivelled her body around so that her knees were on either side of my head. I kissed and licked her smooth inner thighs, then pulled her down towards my head so that her pussy was positioned close to my mouth. As her mouth descended once again on my pussy, I took her labia into my mouth, tasting her cum. Her creamy fluid tasted delicious to me, and I was delighted that it seemed to taste more and more much as Melissa's had, remembering her words about never forgetting a true love's taste there. My hand crept up to her sweet tight ass again, and I stroked her warm globes, which made her wriggle in delight.