All Cats are Grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We licked and sucked and kissed each other's pussy for at least a half an hour, and caressed each other's body. With her touch against me, and my hands caressing her skin, we became lost in the sensations. It was too difficult to sense where she ended and I began, or where I ended and she began. She was on top of me, and I urged her to mount me by guiding her with my hands. I gently raised my butt up, and I pulled her to me. She was inside me then, taking me, slowly and sweetly, possessing my body, if not my own spirit.

Repeatedly she penetrated into that delightful, delicious opening into my soul, and she tasted my essence and sexuality. She cooed and moaned over me, and her hips began to jerk involuntarily as she responded deeply to my pussy's grip on her.

"I love fucking you," she said. Her voice rising with excitement, "Oh god, yess, I LOVE fucking you, oh yess " The girl came then, her body quivering against mine, her fluids running down my ass. What a delicious feeling that was She slumped against me, but I wasn't quite through yet. There was one thing that Melissa had taught me, that I so desperately wanted to share with this girl, sensing that it was right to do so.

"I want you to get up, on your hands and knees, baby." She did so, my hands delightfully ascertaining her position. She giggled as my hands lovingly slipped over such intimate parts of her body as her breasts, pussy and ass.

"Now," I whispered. "I'm going to fuck you, hard." I got up and turned around so that I was on my knees behind her, with her face on the pillow and her ass up high. As I settled in, I slipped my tongue tentatively onto her ass hole, my hot passion flowing into her, sliding my tongue slowly into this hot, sexy woman's anal opening, my fingers thrumming against her clitoris. I slobbered all over her rear hole, and she could feel my saliva dripping down her thighs as I lubricated her willing and eager opening. Her perfume, and her taste there were an intoxicating meal for me, reminiscent of my best with Melissa.

She felt me shift against her as I raised myself up, and as I inserted my thumb in my own cunt, and my index finger slowly entered her tight, fragrant ass hole. I slowly eased myself forward, slipping my finger in slowly, but she pushed back, hard, so that she would be fully impaled on my stiff finger. I began humping her butt with fervor, and I recalled fully now the pleasures I'd found with Melissa as a college student, and I was glad that I could share them with this delicious young girl.

"Please, fuck me hard, harder, you're going to make me cum " she screamed.

"I love your hot finger up my ass fucking me, I want to suck your pussy, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard " she wailed, losing control. I hadn't felt another woman lose control in several years, since Melissa, but I liked it. I rammed harder and harder, until I felt like I was trying to ram my whole body in her hole, and I knew we'd both cum messily. I wanted to feel her cum dripping down my thighs, and mine on hers, and I wanted to pleasure her in a thousand different ways.

She grunted, and with the enthusiasm of youth cried out, "Oh darling, this is where I want to be, with you inside me, forever and ever " Her pussy gushed spurts of her hot, salty cream onto her hand frigging her clit, simultaneous with my cum, my cream running down her ass and thighs, and I slumped against her in exhaustion. We both oozed down into tired puddles of girl sex, and she snuggled back into me as we spooned, with my hand stroking her hot and wet slit.

It was the perhaps a week later that we lay together, idly touching and whispering endearments to each other. Her head was on my breast, as she breathed contentedly against my skin, occasionally placing a small kiss there.

"Mystery girl, what is your name, what IS your story?" I asked, not expecting an answer.

"Melissa," was the muffled response. My head jerked up in surprise. Melissa? What did it mean?

"Your name is Melissa?" I said.

"Yeah," she responded.

"Melissa, how did you, er, pass on to the spirit world?" I asked. Had she returned somehow to her ancestral home after her death? To me?

She laughed. "Pass on? You mean DIE? I'm not dead "

I was perplexed. Clearly she was, well, 'not of this world,' or else I was crazy.

"I'm a living, breathing 18 year old girl. Okay, I'm living here with only my parents, both elderly, it's1979 and I'm pretty much stuck here on this big estate, being tutored and all, so maybe I'm a little stir crazy, and my parents are gone now, and I don't have any friends."

"But I'm smart enough to know I won't always live here. Someday I'll find and meet the woman of my dreams, and live happily ever after. Meanwhile, you're a figment of my very active imagination, and I'm REALLY enjoying what my imagination's coming up with. Heck, some things I never even THOUGHT of If I didn't know better, I'd fall in love with you, Miss Imaginary "

"I don't think I can deal with this," I said, more to myself than to 'Melissa.'

"Hey, girl, go with the flow, okay?" At these words I stiffened in shock. Virtually the same expression that my Melissa had used time and again. I knew then why I was so surely attracted to this mysterious, sexy girl. I had lost her once, and couldn't bear to lose her again.

"Come here, I want to tell you something," I said, while opening my arms to reclaim from a young Melissa of a world 22 years gone, the love I would never give up again...

EPILOGUE

I don't know if it was God, or magic, or some other wonderful force that created this rent in the tapestry of time, but I had been allowed to connect in this way with my Melissa, ten years before I met her at Cornell. We lived a wonderful life together in the mansion by the lake, perhaps not on terms either one of us would have chosen, but neither would we have given up a single second of our time together. During that time, I was the teacher, and she the student, but we never stopped learning from each other. In that way, we each taught the other, and who had been the original teacher wasn't clear to me.

Had she taught me, or had I taught her? The answer wasn't something that Melissa or I could grasp.

We shared everything then, from our two different, but intersecting times. Melissa even asked my opinion of different colors of paint to use on her room, though I couldn't see them, and it was odd to see "Colonial Green" on a bedroom wall, and know that my lover was planning on using it, while I could see it already finished.

Ten years after our first meeting in that strange place, in the mansion by the lake, I lie dying, having gestated an undetected cancer inside my bosom and womb. As the light dims for me, my now 28 year old shadow lover comes to me once again, her face for the first time becoming clear to my fading eyes, a face I remember so well, from a world so very long ago.

"Take this, Melissa, remember me by it," I whisper, the locket falling from my hand into hers. The gold locket she had left me, years before.

Leaning over me, her blue eyes bright, her cheeks wet with sorrow, Melissa whispers, "I will have no one else but you."

I think that was true...