All Girls Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her suggestion, I tried to contact my parents and let them know what I was going through, but I received the response that I was expecting and all of a sudden I was on my own and penniless. No parental support and parental contribution withdrawn! Well you see, Dad was a Moslem Iman, a priest, if you like. Islam told him that he could never be wrong or be disobeyed in matters of religion: so as far as he was concerned, I was an abomination in that I was at odds with Allah as regards the sex that he had ordained me to be. I won't say that he is behind the times, but anybody visiting our house would be advised to set their watches back by four hundred years.

Milly took charge and got me into temporary accommodation and out of the University... Well I was only a few months into a three year course. I needed a job but she told me not to worry and that she knew the very thing which is why I became "Wendy".

Wendy, a Moslem shemale working in the bar at a lesbian club: if that wasn't multicultural, then nothing was... Next I really burned my boats by sending the family a Christmas card with a picture of me all dolled-up and at work. I must say, the long black wig really suits me although I do look forward to the time that I won't need it any more. Milly soon had me on female hormones and male hormone blockers. I kidded myself that I could feel the difference almost immediately but self delusion has always been something that I am good at.

Never the less there was a stumbling block: male-pattern baldness runs in both sides of my family, so maybe I would be stuck with that gorgeous wig for the rest of my life. Milly came to the rescue with a simple suggestion that she assured me would solve a great many problems all at the same time... Then things began to move rapidly and I was no longer in control: it was no longer my life it seemed to be Milly's to direct as she saw fit. There aren't any Moslem women like Milly, well not according to my Dad, there aren't. According to him women must be docile and obedient to the wishes of men at all times, just like he pretends that it says in the Koran. By now, I pity my Father: the world is rapidly leaving him behind but he is determined not to notice. I wonder if that is why so many of his calling wear dark glasses?

By the time that Milly had sorted everything out, I was living in the staff quarters at the back of the club and it was a Wednesday morning when she brought a couple of Indian-looking women into my room. Although I had not worked there long, I recognised them both as members: they were introduced to me as Doctors Khan and Kaur. They were carrying a large sports bag and making a house call...

6. Manipulating the Weaker Sex - Milly

Although it seems that I had two projects on the go, one of them was just a sideline. Dan, my fiancé was the one to which I directed most of my time and effort. Akhmed was really more of a hobby! Poor little mite was close to suicide: I say "little mite" but he was nearly six foot tall. I had a limitless supply of the male hormone blocker "Androcur", courtesy of my employers who marketed it so I put him onto a massive dose straight away: it didn't matter to me or him if it did stop him from performing. Akhmed had several times complained that he found his sex organs to be repulsive and he wished that he could be rid of them.

Danny was about to go onto a very weak dose: enough to damp down his urges but not enough to stop him performing... The dose would also have the effect of calming him down so that he would not be distracted during his final exams.

The weeks ticked by and Danny threw himself into his University work and came through with a BSc (Honours 2.1): a good degree. I let him make most of the plans for our wedding while I spent some time with my other "lady". Okay, why the interest? Well its simple, really: I hate many things: injustice; unfairness and waste amongst them. I don't hate men: I just feel sorry for them. Okay, opinions are very mixed at the club and I've heard most of them: usually stridently uttered as a result of overconsumption of alcohol.

Akhmed, I felt sorry for: he didn't want to be male and I helped him because I could. A couple of the club members, both doctors, took things along further and faster than I was able. Guess I'll have to stop calling him "him" now. They gave him a full medical check-up, carried out the procedure and proscribed a course of female hormones, which was completely legal and above board. The lad had become "Wendy" as a result of a couple of little snips so everyone was happy, although it will take her a few days to recover from the procedure. As it is me that has initiated the course of action I guess that it is my responsibility to teach her to act like the woman that she wants to become. Wendy will have to go all of the way and that meant a hell of a lot more surgery in the future.

My Danny is another matter: he's becoming more submissive, but he isn't transgender, or even a transvestite - yet! It will take a lot more guile to feminize him, especially as it will have to be his idea. But he's the one I want and its going to be a lot of fun changing his mind and body bit by bit.

We have set the date for our wedding, it will be in the middle of August, and it will be a white one and I will be the one wearing the dress! Come on... Virtually every girl, straight or gay, wants a white wedding; doesn't she? Well: I do and I'm no exception. Actually Danny and I were guests at a wedding at the end of July: the service was a traditional one except for one small detail: there were two brides. I think he was in shock for much of the service because he was very quiet. Afterwards the photographer fussed around and justified his existence while the girls held up pieces of cardboard with the words "groom" and "bride" scrawled on them in lipstick which raised a happy chuckle from the guests. It also made me think... Could I get Danny into a wedding dress too?

Oh, how I wish that I had thought of it earlier. He would look beautiful! At the reception I took the chance to introduce him to Wendy, my bridesmaid: I had a feeling that they would be seeing a lot of each other during the coming months and years.

7. The Weaker Sex Being Manipulated - Danny

That Wedding was a bit of an eye-opener. I'd never been to a lesbian wedding before and didn't know that there was such a thing. Sure I knew that gay marriage was now legal in the UK: it had been all over the papers for a couple of years and the "Daily Mail" was stridently against it AND in favour of it at the same time: no change there, then. But a wedding with two brides was something that I found strangely erotic: I hadn't realised it before, but lesbians really seemed to turn me on.

At the reception afterwards, Milly introduced me to her friend, Wendy, who was a tall, slim Indian girl. By tall, I mean around the six foot mark, but there was something about her: it may have been her height, or her husky voice or her beautiful long black hair or her smouldering hazel eyes; I don't know, but she was as sexy as hell! I decided there and then that I would encourage my fiancé to spend more time with her, just so that I would get more of a chance to see her again.

No: time was going on and Milly and I were married early in August: it was, as my wife had requested, a white wedding even though no church was involved. Many hotels and other venues had cashed in on the relaxation of the law that had taken place a few years before and we were married at a hotel in Edgbaston. My mother and sister were my only family to attend as I don't think that there was anyone else left at the time: my father had been killed by the IRA in Northern Ireland when I was only two, so I could not remember him. He had been a policeman on attachment to the Royal Ulster Constabulary. Needless to say, mom had never really recovered from his death.

Milly did not seem to have any family, or at least none that she was close too. She always claimed to be the "Black-Sheep of the family": but it was a family that I never met. The Wedding was well attended though: mainly by our University friends, who seemed to be there for the booze, and by Milly's work colleagues; oddly enough, they seemed to be there for the same reason! Still, it was memorable, although there were a couple of breaks from tradition: one was that it was Milly's boss who gave the bride away: remember, there was a total lack of male relatives available to carry out the duty and by the twenty-first century, who the hell cares?

The Honeymoon was in the Channel Isles: Jersey to be precise. Milly said that we could not afford anything more upmarket. Not that I was bothered as it was the first holiday that I'd had since I was a little kid. Well we made the most of it and had sex at least once a night: if this was married life, I could not get enough of it: a loving wife to look after me and take care of my needs: what man could ask for anything more?

8. Transforming the Weaker Sex - Milly

The Honeymoon achieved everything that It was intended... I lay back and thought of the future while Dan did his best to perform as a loving husband should. He was clumsy but did his best. Sex was no longer rationed and wouldn't be until we got home.

I had been off any form of birth control for several months and by midway through the second week, my test kit confirmed that one of his little wrigglers had done its job and I was pregnant and had been for sometime. Thanks, Danny, you've done your duty! Now for the next stage of my plan! I love you dearly: but I'll love you even more soon.

I hadn't had time to get Danny into a wedding gown... A failure of advanced planning on my part but it wasn't going to happen again. I might have been working as an accountant but I did have a degree in Behavioural Psychology: which was ideal for what I was planning. I was going to re-write Dan's psyche... Actually I had already started but it was time now to move up a gear. Luckily he was straight: its a whole lot harder with a gay guy; but then I had no interest in gay guys as they would not be interested in me.

The first thing that I found out was everything that turned him on: yes, that's right, I had him him describe his dream girl to me. Bit by bit I had him fill in all the outline: I already had a good idea, but now I needed the fine details. Then, using hypnotic amplification procedures, I increased his desire for every part of this dream woman to the point of obsession: every good psychologist has a reasonable working knowledge of hypnosis; its one of the tools of the trade.

We went over his ideal woman time and again: her sweet red lips, her long silky hair, her long curved eyelashes, her high cheek bones, her sexy make-up, her sweet perfume, her feminine face, her earrings, her slender neck, her smooth skin and narrow shoulders, her dainty hairless arms, sleek fingers and long painted fingernails, then we moved on to... Her wonderfully firm breasts and narrow waist, her side hips and rounded arse, her lush, moist vagina and the incredible pleasure it brings, her long slender legs and petite feet.

Over and over again, both conscious and in a trance until I could almost see Danny's ideal woman and hey! I fancied her too! It was at this stage that I began to "accidentally" refer to him as "Danielle": its easy to make a slip of the tongue like that...

Over the weeks, I made his desire for that perfect girl grow until it was so unbearable and he must have all these feminine parts within reach. I increased it again until it turned into a burning jealousy of the very women who have them. Hypnotically he came to realize just how unfair it was that women had them, while he didn't, and how wonderful it must be to have a body like that. Oh, I put him through hell... In a nice way of cause.

Then we reached a watershed. He suddenly agreed and that was it; he was lost. The hypnotic conditioning became more subtle and he was made to hallucinate and experience the bliss of becoming his dream girl. It was at this stage that he experienced the pleasure and excitement of dressing in his dream girl's clothes; actually, I couldn't prevent it and Danielle looked beautiful in them, though I do say so myself.

I must say that I was not his dream girl - I wanted something fantastic for him: I was too tall and too plain. What I wanted was the proverbial 'trophy wife' and this was what I was going to have.

I carried on and began putting him into deeper and deeper trances. His agony turned to delight as I helped him explore his perfect feminine body in the virtual reality of hypnosis. I also let him experience a mind shattering female orgasm. Then, while he is basking in the afterglow, I took it all away and returned him to the reality of his pathetic male body which he would never again see with anything other than contempt and disgust. He has tasted paradise, and that became his only goal in life.

From that moment, he was a functional transsexual, and enthusiastically cooperated with my feminization of him as I helped him become more like his dream woman. The one whom he once desired but now only mortally envied. Ironically, this change is now easier to achieve because it made sense through every layer of his being.

What was I after? Well a sissy was out: I wanted my Danielle to go 'all the way': but as what? A lipstick lesbian, what else? She was so into the feminine form that anything else would be repulsive to her. She was wanting to be feminine, and be with women. Women are perfection as far as she is concerned. In other words, they were beauty personified. Everything else was inferior.

I didn't want her to be bisexual: why waste her on men? No, she would despise them when I was finished with her. Neither did I want a shemale as a wife: oh, there are attractions which are easy to imagine: a woman with a dick has many advantages: but the maintenance is harder and besides, I am not really into dicks, although I had allowed Dani's into me. When she had one that still worked, that is.

Once the events had been started they fed on each other and by the end of October Danielle was a woman in all departments but one. But it was now that external factors in the shape of Dani's mom tried to interfere: to say that she wasn't best pleased by events since the wedding was an understatement. She arrived unannounced on a surprise visit/inspection... And what a surprise she had!

It took her several seconds to realise just who the beautiful brunette who answered the door actually was.

"Hi Mummy!" Dani gushed.

"A!... ... ... EEK!!!"

"Do come on in." My wife invited.

Wide eyed and gibbering slightly, my mother-in-law tottered in on her high heels and was led into our lounge. I neglected to mention that we had moved out of my poky little flat and into a large four bedroom house just outside Halesowen which was much more convenient for work and yes, Dani was still working - just.

She was still in shock when Dani handed her a cup of coffee and we all sat down to catch up on news. She took the announcement that I was pregnant in good stead and didn't bother counting the months. But her son's transition into girlhood was just too much for her and she freaked. It did not take much of an imagination to realise that we were off her Christmas card list.

She left after about half an hour and Dani was panic stricken. "I didn't tell you, but mom is a lawyer: a barrister actually she's going to interfere, I know she is. Please, Milly do something: I want to become a woman but I've a feeling that she'll do anything to stop us!"

I realised that we would have to move a lot faster than I had originally anticipated. My mind was racing... I picked up the phone and rang for a doctor. Within half an hour Doctors Kaur and Khan arrived carrying their large sports bag: and used our oak dining room table as a makeshift operating table. They went to work and within an hour Dani had taken an irreversible step along the road to womanhood. The girls had done their usual neat job of going in at the top... Complicated, but they wanted to preserve the sac intact so that the skin could be used to create a vagina at a later date.

My darling would be sore for a few days, but as the incision was only half an inch, it would heal in a very short time. The doctors agreed that the sooner Dani's transition was complete, the better and said that they would supply the necessary paperwork to the surgical team that would "prove" that Danielle had been living as a woman for a shade over two years. This and a few pulled strings meant that the final surgery would take place in the new year so neither of us would be complaining.

9. Transforming the Weaker Sex - Wendy

Thanks to Milly I have become one big 'X'. I am an ex-Moslem; an ex-male; an ex-student and an ex-'only son'. Also, my mental health problems seem to have faded away: I am no longer suicidal or even depressed: it seems that everything else stemmed from the gender dysphoria and now that that is being treated... Yippee!!

Milly got married in August: it was a white wedding and I was her bridesmaid: oh it was an honour, a real honour.

Things are changing rapidly: I still live on the top floor of the club along with the rest of the live-in staff. None of the other girls seem to care that I'm a transwoman: the general attitude seems to be that it was not my fault that I was born male. I wish the rest of the world was as accepting. I still haven't found a permanent girlfriend, but I am sure that I will. As a boy I lacked confidence: I didn't like the way that I looked; I didn't like the shape of my body; I didn't like the way that I smelled; I didn't like... Me!

But when I look in a mirror now I can see a six foot tall brown-skinned beauty looking back at me. That horrid, nasty boy that used to stand in front of her and block my view... Well he's gone and good riddance to the pest. The tall, slim woman with the long black hair always has a smile for me whereas that horrid smelly boy just used to scowl: I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!

I work in the various bars and rooms of the club, which incidentally has a wonderful name: "The Fish on a Bicycle". Its motto is: "A Woman Needs a Man like a Fish needs a Bicycle". Inside the entrance hall is a large plaster relief of a tubby goldfish balancing on a pushbike while trying to pedal with its tail. I think that that stands for just about the whole of my world.

The club is set in a couple of acres of parkland and is surrounded by an eight foot stone wall that is backed up by a CCTV system and ground radar. If anyone tries to climb in, alarms go off and the Police are called. Oh yes, they always come: you see one of our members is an Assistant Chief Constable.

But enough of that! Milly is fantastic: she takes care of problems although I have to admit that I was taken completely by surprise when she married a man. I never even imagined that she was even slightly bisexual. Although having seen how she has brought out his inner woman, I should have realised that she had long-term plans for him.

Dan was a weedy looking geek who no one would glance at twice: Danielle, however is a shapely 5'4" pocket-Venus. I first met her at the beginning of November, when Milly brought her into the club for the first time. I must say that many heads were turned that night. And what a sight they made on the dance floor... I'll be honest, I could not believe that Dan and Danielle were the same person. Okay they both had the same shade of brown hair and were the same height but that is where the similarity ended. Dan had been as hesitant and apologetic as Danielle was confident and out going. I was not working that night and Milly invited me to join them. After an hour, I was in love and my little wee-wee was trying to stand at attention.