All Girls Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its a fallacy that a neutered male can no longer get an erection: some can, it is harder but still possible. For some reason, I fell into the latter group. I had to sit down to hide my embarrassment. Oh I danced with Danielle and she noticed and led me back to the table. She was amused but sympathetic.

I learned that Milly was pregnant and that she was expecting the happy event in March, so the baby would not be born until after Dani's final surgery. Milly intended to return to work as soon as possible which meant that Danielle was going to be mother to the baby. Well as Milly pointed out: "She has beautiful breasts so why not put them to good use?"

Me? Well I could think of lots of other uses and was itching to give them a good fondle. Dani had been receiving female hormones for longer than me and so had better breasts. On top of this she was going to get implants during her operation... I could hardly wait to see the final result.

My own surgical procedure was booked for July next year and no, I wasn't jealous that Dani was going under the knife ahead of me: I was happy for her. The one I was Jealous of was Milly! Okay... Okay: so I'm jealous of my benefactor: I know that I am and that is the one thing that makes me uneasy, I don't want to hurt Milly, I really don't - but Danielle: wow! I love her.

10. All Girls Together - Milly (and Danielle).

Christmas was a quiet family affair: just Dani, myself and the bump, which at six months was beginning to show. It was a lovely Christmas all the same and would be the last that we would celebrate on our own. Dani had put on weight in all of the right places: the female hormones directed it to her hips, arse and breasts which were a genuine 'B' cup. We were pleased by the development, but I was not satisfied: I wanted everyone's head to turn whenever she walked into a room. She was my wife after all.

Sex had slipped into the background somewhat when the combination of female hormones and surgery had stopped her little penis from working. In a fortnight, it will be gone for good!

Incidently, it was a good job that I had had her operated on when I did because her mother tried to get a Court Order to prevent such a procedure and Dr Kaur had been able to testify that it had already taken place. Mother-in-Law realised that she was too late and gave up when faced with a fait accompli. We still sent her a Christmas card though: and I am keeping her up to date with news of the baby. She'll hopefully come round when she realises that the transformation was Dani's idea. Well Dani is convinced that it was, so who am I to argue?

As I was saying, sex had kind of slipped into the background: oh, we still had lots of kisses and cuddles, but all out sex had somehow ceased. Dani had wanted lingerie for Christmas... You know, the full works from Victoria's Secret. But there wasn't much point as her body was still being remodelled and would change a lot more over the coming months. I asked her to be patient and bought her something else: a strap-on and as a result Christmas Day ended about four o'clock in the afternoon when I took her to bed with a bottle of Champagne so that we could celebrate in style.

I suppose that I was being selfish as the strap-on was for me to use on her, although I had convinced myself that she would enjoy it. In bed and slightly drunk, I fitted the dildo into the harness, and with my darling's help, buckled it around my hips. The dick was one of the new traslucent ones. You may have seen them, they're made of softer, more flexible plastic and not the hard stuff that they used to use. I applied the lubricant: Dani squirmed as the tube squirted the cold gel into her arse hole.

"Oooh!" She yelped as I worked it into her sphincter with my finger.

"Sorry, Danielle, I was a bit rough." I apologised for my impatience and helped her into a kneeling position and then had her bend forward so that she was on her hands and knees.

Then balancing on one knee, I gently eased the seven inch plastic toy into her. Her pillowy arse quivered delightfully as I did so. No one would know that just months before it had been a bony male rump: a skinny replica of what a real arse should be.

"Ahh! Ah!" She gasped: clearly I wasn't gentle enough. I apologised again and shuffled forward.

She tried to pull away but I grabbed her side hips and thrust into her. I was determined to pop one of her cherries as my Christmas present; and, yes, I was too eager and probably performed more like a clumsy adolescent male than a loving woman should.

"Oooo!" She squealed and again tried to pull away but I was having none of that and eased back slowly. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Be gentle, please be gent... Ahhhh!"

She pleaded but I didn't listen and ploughed forward again. I should have remembered that she had a virgin arsehole, but I didn't. Her front end collapsed and she grabbed the pillow and sobbed into it. I tried to set up a rhythm: ease back slowly, thrust forward. Ease back slowly, thrust forward. Each thrust was accompanied by a gasp that was muffled by the pillow that she was digging her fingers into.

Selfishly, I took the gasps as a sign of passion and not pain. Christ! What was I thinking? I should have started her off on something smaller: something slimmer. But no! I had to feed her the whole seven inches as her first experience of anal sex.

She began to quiver and then shake, but I just carried on slamming into her regardless: she was mine to use exactly as I wanted. Well wasn't she?

Something happened: she shrieked and gasped just as the force from base of the dildo hitting my mound rhythmically brought me to a descent climax. I twitched, and slipped out of her. I must have lain twitching for almost a minute wrapped up in a post orgasmic after-glow before I realised that the sobbing sound was coming from my poor wife.

What had I done? I'd hurt her, that's what I'd done. Oh sure: I'd convinced myself that she had wanted it, but had I really given her any choice? I am bigger and stronger than she is. And had made full use of the fact to have my way with her. I was full of remorse: I'd hurt her. How would I have liked it if she'd done it to me?

I hugged her. "Oh, God! Dani! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I gasped over and over again. She rolled over and slapped my face as hard as she could: not that I blamed her.

I didn't pull away but put my arms around her beautiful naked body and hugged her as gently as I could. I felt low but that was nothing to how I felt after she asked me a simple four word question.

Oh Dani, what have I done that deserved that question? Four words that put me under a microscope. Four words that illuminated what I had done.

"Did you enjoy that?" Four words that cut me to the quick.

I must have held her for over an hour: all of the time praying that I hadn't lost her. I'd slept with many women in my thirty something years of life, aye, and a handful of men too. But my Danielle was the first that I had really loved. Was it because she was a creature that I had created myself? One that I had designed and re-made for my own selfish purposes? But needless to say, I felt far from God-like at that moment - I actually felt sick.

"Is sex always like that for a woman?" She asked plaintively. "Does it always hurt like hell?"

11. All Girls Together - Wendy (and Danielle).

Christmas was over, not that it was much of a Christmas, anyway. The Club was closed until two days before the New Year as everyone with a home went there and stayed with their families. There were about half a dozen of us with no where to go and we kind of huddled together for comfort.

I didn't see Milly or Dani until after the operation on the seventh of January when we all took it in turns to visit her in hospital and, God, didn't she look a mess? I don't know what they'd done, but she looked like she'd been hit by a truck and a big one at that. She was in traction: something about widening her hips. Because she couldn't move. There were more tubes going in and out than there were behind our bar. Oh they had really gone to town on just about everything from her crotch right up to her face which was also under several layers of dressings. You name it and they seemed to have tinkered with it. They'd even tightened her vocal chords to raise her voice by over an octave. They'd pared-down her jaw and Adam's Apple: not that either had been prominent before and had done things to her tits that were obvious to even a casual observer.

It hit me... Come July, I was going to look like that! HELP!!

One of my colleagues from the club led me out and calmed me down with great difficulty.

Dani was released from hospital after ten days - no doubt they needed the bed for a private patient. Then we all took it in turns to visit her at home. I guess I must have been around there most days... I hoped that Milly didn't notice, but I fancied her wife like crazy. Mind you, she had plenty on her mind as she was due in about six weeks and was imagining just about everything going wrong.

It was us girls from the club that decorated the baby's bedroom for them: Milly had enough to do nursing the patient without taking up painting and decorating at that late stage.

I asked them if they wanted a boy or a girl and received a strange reply. Milly assured me that what ever it was it would be a girl!. I shrugged and laughed at her joke until I noticed that neither of the prospective parents were laughing. Turns out that Dr Khan would fiddle the baby's first examination and record the wee thing's sex as 'female': whatever it actually was. Whether Melanie was a boy or girl, I never did find out but as far as everyone was concerned, she was going to be 'she'.

'She' was born on the eighteenth of March and was a happy, smelly little thing that cried and poo-ed a lot: not that the ecstatic moms seemed to mind. She was eight pounds in weight. Is that big for a baby? I don't know: I was just glad that I would never have to give birth to one and find out because she sure looked big to me. Dani gave up her job - actually she had not worked since just before Christmas. This meant that the birth-mum could resume her career very quickly.

Did I mention Danielle's new big tits? She was only a slim 5'4" so on her the "C's" looked like "DD's" and she did confide to me that she didn't know how she would cope with them: but cope she did. Then Dr Kaur came around and gave her an injection: prolactin, I think it was called and within half an hour she was breast-feeding her daughter.

Me? I didn't think it was possible for a transwoman to do that... Shows how much I know, doesn't it? Turned out that Dani had another surprise in store... She was really maternal and a good mother too. She loved that little girl and didn't mind how smelly her nappies were. Good job too because I never saw Milly change the baby - not ever. She left it all to Danielle, who, as I have said, didn't seem to mind.

I took to the baby too and was always around the house when I wasn't working. I always got a real welcome from the girls: we were both Milly's protégés after all and I like to think that she wanted to keep her eye on me... Not well enough, as it happened.

If I am honest, which I tried not to be; it was Dani that I wanted to be with. The baby was just an excuse: it was all Dani as far as I was concerned. I was in love with another woman's wife. (And that is a sentence that you don't read every day.)

It was mid May, and as Milly was away for the weekend ar a conference, I took some time off and stayed over to keep Danielle company. Her operation sites had all healed and she confided to me that she was dying to try out her new equipment.

I must have looked confused because she leaned over, half stood and kissed me on the cheek. Yes, I'm a bit of a bean-pole, remember? 5'11" in my stockinged feet so most girls have to stand on tippy-toe to kiss me... We were both sitting on the couch and it was still a stretch for Dani. I must have grabbed her to kiss her back because the next thing I remember where her eyes staring into mine at point-blank range.

We sat in silence for about half an hour, or rather, I sat - Dani curled up with her head on my lap. Suddenly she broke the silence. "I haven't seen much of Milly since Mel was born...

"And, no! We haven't done it since Christmas Day." She finished in her quiet, sad voice.

It felt as if my heart skipped a beat. "Why? What's wrong, my darling?" I asked: half sympathetic and half hopeful.

Hesitantly, she told me what had happened; how Milly had been very rough with her... "Oh, she didn't force me to: I was willing to let her: but God... The pain. I'd never been entered..." She hesitated. "...by, you know. By the back door and it hurt like Hell." She was sobbing now: the memory of her husband violating her body was too much for her.

I guess it was empathy but tears were coursing down my cheeks also. "Oh Dani..." I was lost for words for a moment. "What did she use?" I was horrified but attracted.

"Strap-on. About seven inches long but really thick and she seemed to bang it into me for hours." By now her tears were making my jeans wet but I didn't care as I sat there stroking her beautiful glossy red-brown hair. "She really got off on it and came: I mean really came but me? I just sobbed."

She rolled onto her back and looked up at me. "Does sex always hurt, Wendy? Does it always feel as if you are being ripped apart?"

We both realised that I was getting aroused as my little dick began to get hard(ish) and press against the back of my darling's neck. "Oh, Wendy!" She almost squealed in joy. "Can you...?

She rolled of my lap and knelt on the floor in front of me. Her hands worked quickly to undo my buttons and zip. One hand slipped into the fly and explored what was left of my 'manhood' which suddenly became harder. Danielle giggled and grabbed me.

"Oooh!" She squealed and I giggled too. I'd never had much time for the damned thing: it was useful for pissing out of - a real convenience, that. But for anything else? Forget it!

I hiked up my hips and she helped me wriggle of my jeans. Skinny jeans are not the most practical garment for a pre-op tg... believe me. Next she examined the little tent in my panties, first with her delicate and gentle fingers and then with her tongue and lips. Of, wow, I thought that I was going to explode. Dani, Dani, Dani. Where did you learn how to do that?

She eased my wet panties down: yes I had pissed myself just a little, but she didn't seem to mind: then slowly, ever so slowly, her head descended and those beautiful ruby-red lips sucked my four inches gently in while her tongue licked against the sensitive underside. I felt as if I was going to explode but knew that I couldn't: I'd been snippeded, remember? I didn't mind: I'd lost nothing that I had wanted to keep.

Danielle worked hard: her mouth seemed to have a will of its own as it gave me the only blow-job that I had received while one of her delicate little hands worked its way under me and I felt a finger begin to massage and stroke my only hole, I wriggled as she worked it into me.

Oh I came and came and came: I screamed, I shouted I twitched and I jerked as Dani did the near impossible. There was no load to shoot which meant that there was nothing to stop me experiencing multiple orgasms. Needless to say she left me drained. She had not only got me hard enough to fellate, but she had managed to keep me hard for some time. The most that I had managed on my own was a couple of minutes of feeling spongy.

"Oh my darling, let me do something for you." I pleaded.

Next thing I knew was she was down on all fours with her panties around her knees and her skirt up and over her back This gave me a fantastic view of her beautiful pink, brand new pussy... To me it looked just like a natural one: not that I've seen a great many in their well padded and yielding flesh. That new pussy was sopping wet: I don't know how that was possible: but in her case it was, believe me!

I didn't hesitate: I just slipped my tiny tool in: Please, Allah, help me stay hard. I prayed to myself as I pushed forward as far as I could. Okay, the thrusts were tiny: but like they say, it isn't what you've got. Its what you do with it. I pulled back gently and then slammed forward as hard as I dared and was rewarded by a little yelp of pleasure. I managed to get up a nice little rhythm which Danielle helped me to maintain by rocking her magnificent hips backwards and forwards. I couldn't maintain my 'erection' for long: but I think that it was long enough because my darling came after about a minute.

I pulled out, wilted and felt the twin reactions of high satisfaction and low guilt.

What had I done to Milly...? What had we done to Milly...? "Oh fuck! I've done it now." Was all that I could say as the object of my desire hiked up her panties and scampered off to see to Melanie, who had been crying for some time.

12. Guilt - Milly.

Oh God, what have I done? I've driven her away, that's what. I should have been more thoughtful, more sympathetic: now I think I've lost her. What can I do?

Dani has told me everything. She was tearful and full of remorse and it's all my fault that she's had sex with Wendy. I took her for granted, I used her, I hurt her and she turned to someone else for comfort. Its all my fault. I should have had sex with her when she asked, but no! I was afraid that I would hurt her again so I pretended to be too tired because I was pregnant. Then after our little girl was born, I never let her get close enough.

I tried to make things right, I tried seduction, I tried turning on all of my romantic charm: I even bought her all of the Victoria's Secret Lingerie that she'd asked for but she never wore it for me. Oh she never walked out on our baby... She just began to sleep in the spare room at the back of the house so that she could attend to Melanie during the night without disturbing me. She was still very loving, very civil, very understanding: but at a distance and that distance became greater and greater until she left me one weekend just after Melanie's third birthday.

Hell! She was free to go - I didn't own her did I? Well, did I? I created her: I turned a repulsive little loser of a man into the vivacious girl of my dreams. But now she's gone and I've had to hire a nanny to bring up my daughter...

Come home, my darling. Please come home.

13. Guilt - Danielle.

Oh God, what have I done? I've walked out on my husband and my baby - that's what I've done. Shit! Shit! Shit!

What happened? I don't really know, except that Milly was my rock, she was my main reason for living, the universe revolved around her and crap like that.

I was her woman: I could take anything: she fucked the crap out of me that Christmas but so what? I didn't really mind: I thought about it... If that was what she wanted to do then I'd get used to it. Her pregnancy frightened her: she never admitted it, even to herself, but she was frightened. I tried to comfort her but she withdrew into herself. At that time, I had things of my own to worry about: the nice surgeon was about to turn me into the woman that I dreamed about; the woman that Milly had found hiding inside of me. I became her just before my darling became a mother. Either of those things on their own would have been okay: we could have overcome one. But both together were too much and instead of bringing us together, they forced us apart.

Then there was Milly's need to get back to work almost immediately... Did I revolt her so much that she had to run back to her account ledgers so quickly. Does she see me as some kind of horrible freak that is neither man nor woman nor human?