All Girls Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I breast-fed little Melanie: how many biological fathers can say that? I loved it, I loved the mother-baby intimacy that it provided. Just sitting there and feeling her nuzzle and suckle at my breast was a fantastic experience. I wondered at the time if we were shutting Milly out: she was the real woman; the real mother after all.

She started working late and coming home completely shattered. I tried to get to the root of the anguish but all she would tell me that there was a take-over bid in progress and she had to make sure that the finances were in order.

I moved into the spare room to make sure that I didn't disturb her when I got up in the night to attend to the baby's needs.

It was about now that I found out just how much Wendy fancied me. More than fancied... Needed me. I was flattered. I'd had no real attention from Milly for what seemed like for ever so when Wendy, tall slender Wendy, turned up that Saturday: one thing led to another and I found out exactly what a shemale could do for me AND what exactly I could do to her.

Oh I regretted it afterwards: I'd betrayed Milly; I'd broken my marriage vows so I confessed first opportunity. Her response surprised me: she seemed to accept it as inevitable and even seemed relieved. Oddly enough, this made me feel even more guilty.

I didn't run out on her... I stuck around in that loveless marriage for another three years, then when Melanie was old enough not to need twenty-four hour care I moved in with Wendy.

I'm sorry, Milly, I'm so sorry. I really am: but its all for the best. Wendy and I love each other - more than that, we are in love. Sorry Milly, I still love you and our baby, but...

14. Guilt - Wendy.

Oh God, what have I done? I've cuckolded Milly - that's what I've done. I've had sex with her wife. May Allah forgive me!

What happened? I'd fancied Danielle ever since I'd met her in the club. Then just seeing her in hospital, lying there all swaddled up and in pain made me want to gather her up in my arms and protect her. Afterwards, I visited regularly and was able to watch in amazement as the dressings came off and that new stunning body was revealed. She was a beautiful 5'4" brunette with tits to die for, a narrow waist and hips that swayed as she walked. "Poetry in motion." Corny? Sure. But accurate? Oh, yes. She was my dream girl: she'd been born male. So what? I had and I knew just how much of a relief it was to be transformed into a woman.

Then after the baby was born, I learned how lonely she was and how distant Milly had become. Dani took to confiding in me and sympathetically, I listened. Then she told me about her introduction to anal sex I couldn't believe my ears. That Milly, gentle, sympathetic, caring Milly could treat her that way was beyond me.

The rest, I think you know. We live together now - Dani's divorce is absolute and we are planning on getting married. Milly is and always will be, our friend. I do hope that she will find it in herself to forgive me for what I have done. But it is strange looking back... Just how many women have been cuckolded by another woman?

15. The End - Milly.

Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed the story of my first marriage, the one that failed. It's been told more or less how it happened except most of the boring bits have been missed out. Oddly enough, everyone lived happily ever after so I guess that I had better give you the details otherwise you'll be left wondering about what happened, after all ten years have gone by and we've all moved on.

Danielle and Wendy: They did get married: they had a beautiful double white wedding with identical white wedding dresses and yes they both looked radiant. They live near the club and Wendy still works there. She never did have the "big" operation and decided to stay as a shemale. Dani still works at the same Biotech firm as me and we are the best of friends: I was a witness at their wedding so there are no hard feelings on anyone's part... Just a vague sense of wondering about what might have been.

The girls have a daughter, they adopted her and she is a year older than Melanie who she plays with most days. Its odd, but it acts as a reminder: you see, Melanie still calls Danielle, mummy.

Milly: Yes, me. I got married again - I followed the same procedure as last time almost to the letter. I have a really beautiful and vivacious wife and another daughter. I learned from my mistakes and this time around the marriage will last! Oh yes: it was another double-white wedding and Dani - to hell with tradition - Dani was my best 'man' and Wendy gave the brides away, while the little girls were our bridesmaids. I think that the word 'surreal' suits it beter than 'traditional'. Believe me, we got into the papers and onto the television with that one, but so what? It was a beautiful service.

Jessica, my new wife, is Chinese; he thought that she was going to gain a wife and not become one. She adjusted well and transitioned easily and is a fantastic mother to our daughters - I love her to bits.

I run a special rescue service for those unfortunate to be born as males but that's another story.

Melanie and her Granny: Little Mel is ten now, and is growing into a beautiful young lady. Oh she still needs further surgery but everything will be fine, I'm sure it will. Her grandmother, my former mother-in-law, dotes over her and buys her expensive presents at the slightest excuse. She's moved to Birmingham when she retired and provides the usual Grandmotherly child minding service at the drop of a hat. We all love her dearly.

The Fish on a Bicycle: Yes, the club is thriving and I am sure that it will provide stories and entertainment for a long time to come.

(NOT) THE END