All I Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Harry Waterfield, I do believe you're groping me!" she giggled, pushing her mound against my hand as I rubbed slightly harder, slipping a finger inside her and rubbing it in and out of her pussy, lubricating her clitoris as it began to harden and emerge from its hiding place.

Sai closed her eyes, her breathing deepening as I rubbed and frigged harder, a flush spreading down her neck and chest as her arousal climbed, more fluid now seeping from her pussy. I dipped my head lower, licking and nibbling at her gorgeous high, firm breasts, pulling the nipples with my teeth, nibbling and flicking them, making her quiver and gasp as I sucked in time to my frigging, her hand now pumping firmly and regularly.

Sai Fong turned her back to me, whispering "This way Harry, do me this way!" and I obliged, rolling her face down, sliding a pillow under her tummy to raise her up, and positioning myself above her. She reached behind and took hold of me, positioning me, and slowly guided me into her pussy, my length sliding in as I slid my hands under her to cup and squeeze her lovely firm breasts, rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Sai was pushing back against me, and I was enjoying the sensation of lying on her back pumping her pussy from behind like this, kissing her neck and shoulders, between her shoulder-blades, and her lips when she turned her head and pulled my head down to her. I wanted to hold more of her, so I leaned back up, and pulled her up gently, until she was on her hands and knees, her lovely shapely rear-end in full view as I held her hips and slid my cock into her, watching myself pump into this beautiful girl, Sai moaning and whispering to me, saying my name.

Suddenly she reared back, holding on to the back of my neck as she knelt up, forcing my cock deeper into herself, using the leverage of her hands on my neck to pump herself on me. I had never had sex in this position, and as I slid my hands round her rib-cage to hold her to me and squeeze her breasts, the contact of my hands with her nipples set her off, her orgasm rippling in her vagina, the sucking and contracting too much to bear. I came with a loud groan, clamping my arms around her in a bear-hug, holding us both upright, pumping into her so hard it actually hurt as something inside me convulsed, shooting my sperm into her in jets. We both sat there, holding tight to each other, as our orgasms flared, rolled over us, and died, then slumping down to lie sweaty and exhausted, touching, nibbling, kissing and murmuring as the last echoes died away.

"Fucking hell that was amazing!" said Sai at last, smiling up at me, and I was no less amazed.

"Where the fuck did you learn that?" I asked her, astounded at her sexual prowess, considering I'd deflowered her only the night before. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I told you, you left your PC at home, I've been...exploring, learning, you know, porn, smut, filth, naughty pictures, all the stuff you and Dad tried to protect me from...what, what's so funny?"

I was laughing. I'd just been power-fucked by a girl who'd taken a post-graduate course in sexual technique through the medium of eye-watering internet pornography, all in order to seduce me!

"Nothing, Princess, I applaud your inquisitive spirit and ingenuity, thank you so much for experimenting on me! Is there anything you've left out, or are you saving them up for a rainy day?!"

She dimpled adorably.

"Harry, my repertoire is extensive, but entirely theoretical, and not to be attempted in a single day; some of the things I have planned for us, well, we'll have to work our way up to them, that's all I'll say. I promise you, though, you won't be disappointed!"

Sai Fong then sat up and grinned widely.

"And now, Harry, I'm hungry; I wanted breakfast, instead you grabbed me and, with no provocation, stuck your thing in me, your own sister, how could you, how will I ever live it down? Now either feed me, or I shack up with some other bloke, one who knows how to treat a lady properly. Well?"

I climbed out of bed, heading for the shower, and Sai Fong called me back.

"Harry, you've got a call!" I turned back, picked up a dead phone, and turned to see her stepping through the bathroom door, her laugh tinkling as she locked the door. I heard her muffled yell. "Breakfast!" and resigned myself to at least an hour before I got a shower myself.

Sai Fong was true to form, and took an hour or more to shower, scrub, exfoliate, primp, preen, sand and polish before deigning to emerge, calling "Harry, Darling, did you make breakfast, I'm starving?" I'd grilled some bacon, and had a proper breakfast, and put out bread, a banana, bacon and peanut butter for Sai.

She pouted; "Harry, you could at least have made me my sandwich, I mean...!"

I was busy heading for the bathroom, but I stopped to look at her and grin.

"Princess, I do not want to watch you make, nor eat that disgusting thing, please be finished by the time I have, I want to keep my breakfast down." As I closed the bathroom door, I heard her say "Oh yes, forgot to say, there's no more hot water....!"

After having a not very satisfying lukewarm five-minute shower, I dried-off and wandered out to get dressed. Sai was draped over the sofa, a tiny little bathrobe covering her nakedness and eating a slice of bread and peanut butter as she watched TV. I quickly dressed, jeans, shirt and loafers, and started to make the bed, retrieving Sai's sleeping top and a pair of big knickers from between the covers. I flicked them over to her, grinning.

"Sai, is this what you wear to parties? No wonder I couldn't see any VPL, they must have been pulled up over your boobs!"

Sai looked at me in disdain, flicking them back at me.

"Harry, these are my sleeping pants. You couldn't see any Visible Panty Line last night 'cos I wasn't wearing any!"

I paled; "You mean I took you...and you...oh dear God, you didn't!"

Sai looked over at me, her robe falling open, her lovely tight body in full view, eyes dancing with suppressed mirth.

"Harry, you darling, you are such an innocent! I didn't wear any knickers because you can't wear a dress like that and wear panties, or even a thong, it would show through; besides, I was hoping to decoy you into the car park and chance my arm!"

I was still adjusting to our changed status, from siblings to couple, so I was trying to avoid staring at her, my little sister, stretched out naked as a jaybird, and at the same time unable to tear my eyes away; she really was a stunner, and I didn't want to waste a single second's viewing time! Horny and conflicted, not a good way to be when a body like that is staring at you...

As if aware of my quandary, Sai Fong oozed off the sofa, standing up to let the ridiculously inadequate bathrobe slide off, stretching and yawning, doing a full slow 360 as she did. I was goggling, this was the first time I'd seen her naked in the daylight, and it was a breathtaking sight. Aware that she had my full attention, she shook her hair out and threw her head back, making her hair cascade down her back, smoothed her hands down her body, and looked up at me from under the large curl that had fallen over one eye.

"Seen enough, yet, Harry?" she twinkled at me, suppressed glee dancing in her eyes. She stepped closer, slid her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, slowly, and with care and attention, my hands naturally falling down to her waist, and then to her bum, holding and gently squeezing those lovely firm globes as I pulled her into me.

"You're going to see a lot more of me like this, Harry, so don't let your imagination get too worked up, we have lots of time for that! Now, take me somewhere nice, I want to walk hand-in-hand with you and be a couple, OK? We're going to hug, and cuddle, and kiss, a lot, just like other couples, and when we get back, we'll do a little shopping, and I'll make us lunch. Then, suddenly, for no explicable reason, all my clothes are going to mysteriously fall off; what happens next is entirely up to you!"