All in the Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovely woman without arms leaned down and sipped from the straw then sat back up. She glanced at John and he dabbed with a cloth handkerchief at the drop of brown liquid running down her chin then left it by the edge of the bar in front of her. Her eyes looked around at the few that had watched. "Could have done it with my foot," she said to Tia. "Just attracts so many stares."

"These days, around here...." Tia laughed aloud. She glanced at the tall handsome regular and asked, "Would you have minded?" She knew he had been eavesdropping. He shook his head and drank his drink. "You see?" she said to Connie.

Her head twisted slightly so she could see the man. "Thanks mister." Then back towards Tia. "You're right." Her sandal fell from her foot resting on the metal band around the legs of the stool. The barefoot moved upwards then picked the handkerchief up with its toes and dapped against her cheek. "I try to not put on a circus act. It is the only way I do things though."

"Around here, don't worry. Some understand. Some will love watching."

The foot rested against the edge of the bar still holding the handkerchief as Tia walked away to pour a drink for another customer, the sound of Tia's peg leg against the cement floor making a soft tap, tap.

"She's something else," the tall handsome man said aloud to himself. He slammed the rest of the drink down his throat then stood. For a moment, he didn't move but let his gaze drift over Connie.

She could feel him undressing her. She continued to let him look. Her chest swelled forcing her breasts fill the small tube-top even more. "Don't know if I've seen you around."

"Ralph. Been a while since I got rid of my left leg. Got the prosthesis recently." He rapped his knuckles against the carbon fiber socket under the pants leg.

She leaned forwards, sipped her drink, wiped her lips with the handkerchief held with her toes, then looked at him. "I'm Connie. This is John." She tilted her head towards her husband. She extended her foot and he shook it just as if she'd extended a hand.

"Your husband's a lucky man." He pulled a hand casually across his crotch to adjust himself. "Guess I need to go take care of 'it'."

"Shame. A great lookin' guy like you shouldn't have to do that alone."

"I'm a bit shy." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You prefer missing arms or legs on your women."

"Yeah." He chuckled. John moved around Connie so he could be part of the conversation. "Guess legs. Just one off well above the knee would be grand."

"Couldn't help overhearing," a woman with shoulder length light brown hair, said in a sultry voice. The three checked her out. The short black skirt revealed a long, slim, single left leg. Whatever remained of the right leg hid inside the dark blue skirt. The near transparent white blouse did not hide her breasts or the nipples. "I'm Hannah." She extended a hand with bright red nails, except for the little finger, which ended in a short rounded stump. She noticed him staring at the missing finger. "Just a little indulgence when I was younger. It didn't stop me from wanting my leg off."

John returned to his stool and sipped his drink in silence, occasionally glancing at Connie, Hannah, or Tia.

As he shook her hand, he brushed a finger against the finger stump. "Ralph ... Nice to meet you. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Maybe one, whatever you're having."

He held a finger up and Tia nodded. "So, we're both 'lonely hearts'."

"Maybe not anymore." She let her hand drag across his shoulder. He inhaled deeply pulling her fragrance throughout his body and his mind. "Just a month for me ... my leg. It's near the hip, probably not nearly as long as yours is. Hope that's okay." Her hand rested on his shoulder as she took the first sip of the new drink.

"Not complaining mind you, but why are you alone? There must have been a line around the block. You're gorgeous."

"And you're not so bad yourself," she cooed. "Probably were. It seems I'm standing beside you though."

"Perfect. That is exactly where you belong."

She leaned close and whispered in his ear, "Hope you like BJ's." She pecked a kiss on his ear.

"Only if I can return the favor." He giggled and smiled then swigged half the drink.

-

Lori rolled her glossy black, sporty, wheelchair through the mall towards the 'Pen & Paper', the small shop she worked in. The short skirt filled half the seat and still did not reveal any of the longer of the two stumps. She was not the only amputee on the way to their shop so early. An older woman waved her only hand and Lori nodded in acknowledgement. A Younger man on crutches said hello and she nodded to him as well.

"Hey," Jackie said in her usual bubbly tone as Lori coasted to a stop by the low counter where the cash register and other sales items were. She was older than Lori and was missing her right leg. She used crutches, used them gracefully, often using just a single crutch.

"Hey back at 'ya," she teased. "It's interesting how many of 'us' work in the mall now. I saw Janet and Sam."

"Having one leg didn't last very long for you."

"A few months. I don't know what I was thinking, ah, about just having one leg. I do love being this way, much, much better. Do you ever think about another limb?"

A customer entered the store and browsed through the half-price table. Jackie casually moved towards her. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm just browsing." She flipped though a few items while keeping an eye on the empty sleeve. "My son is missing an arm. He goes to the university."

"Nice. Sorry, I just assumed...."

"Yes it is quite nice. We moved here last year because of the program at the hospital. He was interested in having his arm off and I loved how there were so many elective amputees." She chuckled softly. "It seems that everyone is missing something."

"We were just talking about that. There're nearly a million people in the greater area and only a few hundred amputees, but it does seem like every day I see probably a dozen amputees. So, you're...."

"Yeah. The look of a missing limb stokes a fire inside of me in a major way."

"Must be nice having an amputee at home."

She laughed while glancing at Lori then Jackie. "We get along just fine."

"How did your husband feel about him wanting this?"

"He dropped out of the picture before Johnny was born. Since the amputation, well, ah, we've grown close."

"My daughter is in her early thirties. I understand." Jackie glanced quickly at Lori then the woman.

"Is she, missing a limb?"

"Her left leg, almost all of it. She uses crutches to get around. She works as a researcher with Martin's wife ... the surgeon's wife."

"I've met her. She's missing both legs."

A handsome young man stopped beside the woman. "Hi Mom." He leaned close and let a kiss linger for a moment with some obvious tongue action. His right short-sleeve let the end of the stump peek out of it. He looked at Lori and Jackie. "See you've found some new friends."

"We were just talking about all the amputees."

"Can't get away from them," he teased. "How do you find life since the surgery?"

"I have no complaints," Jackie replied. Lori nodded a few times and moved some papers around by the cash register. Out of the corner of her eyes, she watched him move the stump and wiggle the sleeve. Jackie pointed with her thumb over her shoulder towards Lori. "She recently had one stump shortened and the other leg off."

"Wow," he mumbled. "I'm pretty happy missing just the one arm ... for now."

"Johnny...." the mother reacted in a slightly surprised manner.

"I don't think I really want more."

"Good. I like you just like that." She grinned then giggled.

Lori rolled from behind the counter and parked beside Johnny. "I've noticed a number of armless woman lately."

"Yeah. I know Doris, Phyllis, and Connie. I wish I could use my feet like Connie. I'm too stiff."

"Sometimes that is a good thing," his mother teased. "The attitudes around here are so wonderful."

"You and Johnny?" Lori mussed. She nodded. "We've met a few others. Before...." She fell silent and just gazed at him. "Either of you?"

"Nah," Jackie groaned. "I had a brother that crawled in my bed a few times, but I put a stop to that." A frown formed on the woman's face as she listened. "He was good. Don't get me wrong. I just didn't think my husband would have approved."

"Oh."

"My daughter...." Jackie paused and considered for a moment. "We, ah...." Another customer entered the store and the conversation ended.

-

Violet let her lips stroll along Curt's erection while Alexandra nibbled on her father's lips. "Ah," he groaned in a pleasant way just before filling her mouth with a large wad of cum. Her hand roamed over his legless hips and toyed with his balls as she hoped for even more.

"I love that you don't have legs. I always have," Violet softly said, as she sat up still fondling the left hip where the thigh used to extend. His fading erection throbbed against her wrist. "I can't ever thank you enough for helping me be rid of my leg." She glanced at Alex's missing arm then back at his hips. Her hand mostly massaged the scared left hip but gave some attention to the right as well.

"That feels so good," he whispered, pausing from the kisses Alex gave his mouth.

"Can I join in?" Holly said as she pealed her swimsuit off, dropping the two pieces along the way. The short stump of her left arm wiggled and moved with each step. Her body was still wet. The drops slipped along her tanned skin. "The pool was nice, but this looks better." She giggled as she sat next to Alex. They had been lovers since meeting at the University after the amputation of her arm. She pulled Alex closer and drilled her tongue deep into her mouth. Their nipples rubbed and played together.

Curt's erection began to return and Violet repositioned herself atop him. She wiggled her hips working it inside. "Feels like it belongs," she cooed, thrusting against it. It still was not firm enough. She wiggled again and the head popped inside. "I just like being close."

-

Johnny slipped two beers from the refrigerator, opened each, and handed one to Francis. "Love you Mom," he said, clinking the bottles together.

She took a long sip the worked their lips together for a while, letting the bottle dangle from her hand along her side. His tongue wormed inside her mouth and batted against her tongue for a while.

"Baby," she moaned as she pulled away. "You light my fires."

"As much as those amputees today?"

"No one could hold a candle to my son." Her hand massaged the front of his pants and her lips roamed over his lips. His tongue slipped between them as he ground himself against her.

"We could save the beers," she moaned, as she unsnapped the clasp on his waistband.

He put the bottles on the counter and pulled her skirt up then pushed on the panties. "You're so wet." His fingers dug even deeper inside.

Her hand stroked him in his briefs. "Love this part of you." They masturbated each other as they kissed. She let go just long enough to pull his t-shirt off and let it fall beside them. Her lips moved low and nibbled the end of his stump. "Hmmm," she hummed. He moved it over her face. Her lips trailed over it.

"Thanks for wanting me this way."

"My pleasure."

-

Connie sat naked on the bench in front of the dressing table and pushed the toes of her left foot through her hair several times. She watched herself in the mirror. She moved the armless right shoulder slightly and enjoyed the sensation of the lack of the arm. Her nipples swelled. Her tongue dragged across lips covered in a dark red lipstick. She curled the toes around the silver colored tube and touched up a place that was not perfect. The foot rested against the edge of the table still holding the tube as she moved her lips around for another inspection.

"Hi darling," she said to John as he stopped behind her and cupped each shoulder with a hand. "I'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Do you mind if I don't wear any hose?" She paused. "Or panties? I've picked out that short dress." She nodded in the direction of the bed where a short black dress with a deep vee cut and no sleeves lay.

He glanced over his shoulder. "That's my favorite." He massaged the armless shoulders. "I may have to fight off a few guys."

"Nah. It's a fine restaurant, not some low rent saloon. I'll let you feed me. I love that."

"You know what I like."

"Yes dear. I like it too. A short dress and no panties makes it inappropriate for me to raise my foot above the table."

"I'd stare."

She turned on the bench and rubbed her cheek against the front of his trousers. "Hmmm, you're firm."

"I can't help it. I don't think I've been soft since these when away." His grip on the shoulders tightened for a moment.

"Show me."

"You'll mess up the lipstick."

"Maybe I'll go without. Please...." Her tongue flicked at the zipper tab and her teeth bit down on the piece of metal then pulled it down. The head fell out the opening. "No briefs," she exclaimed. "Wicked man." She giggled then sucked the swollen head leaving a trail of lipstick. She glanced up then back before taking a few more sucks.

"I can wait."

"I don't know if I can." She laughed then stood in front of him, pecked at his lips, rubbed her front against him, pecked again, the stepped back. "How are my lips?"

"I like them."

"I know you do. Is my lipstick messed up? Fuck. Maybe I'll go without. Do you want to help me?" She walked towards the bathroom, wiggling her tush a few times along the way. He followed as he pulled his zipper back up.

-

Violet watched Chet lower himself to the pavement by the pool. The yard was secluded and they took advantage and wore nothing. His dried cum glistened on her single thigh next to the shaved pussy. She dragged a finger though her slit then sucked the digit.

"Damn good," she said in a sultry tone. "I love the mixture."

He used his hands to crawl the several feet to the edge then dove headfirst. She followed and scooped him in her hands. Her lips roamed over his, her tongue pushed between, she pulled him tighter against her.

"Just us tonight?" she quizzed.

"What do you have in mind?" He laughed. "Think I'll get lucky?"

"I know you will ... both of will." She sucked his tongue a few times. "I love our time together. It's good they have each other." She sucked again. "Glad you like young pussy."

"Glad you like old cock." He laughed then added, "And legless old guys."

"You're not so old and I'm not so young." She ground herself against him enjoying the lack of anything past his hips. "God, I love the lack of legs on you."

"You ever think about being this way."

"Some, but for now, I'm happy without any of my one leg. You make me very happy Chet."

-

"So nice to see both of you," the maitre d' said. He held the menus in the crook of his right arm and the other sleeve dangled empty.

"Our favorite place to eat."

John guided Connie with a hand against the small of her back as the man led them to their table.

"A little extra privacy for you," he said, looking directly at her.

"Thanks." She leaned close to his face and whispered, "I expose myself so when I used my feet."

"You are such an inspiration to people like myself. I only wish I was so, able."

"I started as a child. It is nearly impossible to adapt at our age."

He placed the open menus in front of Connie then John who sat to her left. "If I can be of assistance, let me know." He turned and walked away.

"You could offer classes," John told her.

"I could. I think I'll pass." She giggled, and then scanned the menu. "I don't see anything better than the usual." She sat upright and adjusted her position on the chair.

"Filet Mignon, baked potato, salad with blue cheese, and a glass of Merlot."

"Very good dear. Might have to give you a BJ later." She grinned. The words were already out of her mouth when she glanced up and realized a female server was standing by the table. The folder with the pad of paper for taking the order lay across a metal hook on a prosthetic arm visible at the end of a starched white sleeve. The tip of the peg leg extended slightly past the cuff of the black slacks.

"Would you like to hear the specials?"

"I guess you just heard mine." Connie laughed. Tia smiled. John recited the order for her then mentioned he wanted the same.

"It's better than Buffalo Pete's," he remarked.

"The clientele, yes. It's being harder to carry the big trays of food. At least at Pete's I just push glasses along the bar."

"Guess I'd make a lousy server," Connie joked.

"Yeah, but it sure conjures up some fun images." Tia walked away, her gait stiffer on one side.

The wine steward showed the bottle of Merlot to John, uncorked it, and poured a sample. John looked at Connie and asked if she wanted to do the honors. She nodded and he held the glass to her lips. She let the dark liquid sit in her mouth for a moment before swallowing it then looked at the man. "Very good," she said, nodding as she spoke. She caught him looking down the plunging neckline and at her armless shoulders. She smiled. "I don't mind." She wasn't clear what she was referring. He didn't seem to care and walked away.

"Your cleavage," John whispered once the man was gone.

"Oh. I would have been looking at these." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Me too. I guess we are a tad bit odd you know."

Another server helped Tia with the tray of salads and twisting the long pepper mill. They left together without saying much.

"She's not going to keep her job," Connie whispered. He stabbed a piece of lettuce and rubbed it in the dressing then held it for her to eat. He watched and smiled. "Maybe the curiosity factory makes up...."

"I love doing things for you."

"You're a darling." She leaned forward and nibbled the next fork full. Her mouth was still full as she said, "You should eat too." She glanced around and realized she was facing away from the others nearby. She lifted her barefoot above the table and gripped the wine glass stem then sipped. "Very good," she whispered, then sipped again. She left her foot resting on the edge of the table and she wiggled her toes. "Would you mind?" She lifted the fork and fed herself the next bite of salad.

"At least let me cut the meat when it comes," he teased.

"Sure. I haven't ever mastered that. I just can't apply enough force."

"Did you see that?" an older woman's voice said just loud enough for Connie to hear. She held the wine glass just off the table and glanced around. When she spotted the woman, she held the glass up in a mock toast then took a sip.

-

Marcus, Ian, and Francis sat on the white sand of the beach along the ocean. A cooler filled with beer floating in icy water was open and each of them sipped from their bottles while watching people wearing swimsuits so skimpy they might as well have worn nothing. Debbie, Nicole, and Johnny were playing in the edge of the surf. A woman in short, cut-off jean shorts and a dark blue halter-top walked beside a man. They held hands and her right arm ended just above the elbow. Two men stood and talked. One was missing a leg, the other missing most of an arm.

"Love being here," Ian said. "Have you ever been somewhere where there are more amputees?"

"Nope," Francis said into her bottle as it left her mouth, then poured more beer in. "I love him without his arm. He loves it too." She massaged her lower leg and wiggled her toes while she watched the amputee men. "Hmmm," she hummed. "Look at-t that-t," she drawled. "Stumps...."

"The girls are lookin' mighty fine," Marcus drawled, watching Debbie in her black swimsuit leaving little to the imagination about her missing left leg or other parts of her body. "Nice we've all found each other."