All in the Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah-h," she drawled letting the mouth of the bottle tap against her lips. "I knew he wanted me that first holiday he was home from the University. The timing was perfect. His dad had just left me for a sweet young thing and I was so very horny."

"Tell me about it, same for Nicole and me. As a family, we had spent a week here. I was in heaven with all the stumps around. Guess the ex-wife noticed it. I was a lot more amorous than normal. I mean, four or more times in an evening. Hell, we had rarely done it once a month, then bam - I'm like a guy in a dirty movie. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"You're telling my story," Marcus groaned.

"So, the wife left me after the 'amputee story' came out. She was 'pissed'. Nicole went to the University. I moved here and spent my free time drooling over all the women missing legs. Wow! There was one...." He stopped and sucked the rest of the beer from the bottle. "Nicole came to visit at Christmas. She met the amp. They were about the same age. The three of us had dinner a few times. Shit, one night Nicole and I were sitting on the couch, alone, and she asks me if I'd like her that way ... you know with one leg ... at the hip like the woman was. I was rock hard thinking about it."

"You're making my pussy wet."

"Her blouse revealed too much nipple. Her lips were so inviting. I think she moved first. I don't remember. It didn't feel like I was making out with my daughter. We were both all over each other."

"There times I wish that Debbie had more of her leg off," Marcus mused. "Don't get me wrong. I love her the way she is. I'm more of a 'no stump' kind of guy ... the way Nicole's leg is. Debbie and I talked about all the pros and cons of some stump versus no stump. She thought she'd want to wear a prosthetic leg, at least for a while. I keep hoping she'll have the rest off."

"Just thinking about this almost makes me cum without touching myself. Now, with all the amputees that they're cranking out at the hospital, good god almighty." Ian turned the bottle in his hand as he looked at Nicole still by the water's edge.

"Yeah. I wish they were all living here and not going back from where ever," Francis said. She leaned forward and opened another bottle, dropping the cap back into the cooler. "Amputee heaven for sure."

"We fucked that night she asked me. Fucked like rabbits ... fucked all night." Ian glanced at Marcus then Francis. They both smiled and nodded their heads in approval.

"Did she ever pretend for you? He used to leave his arm inside his shirt. I love that look. You know, mostly gone, but enough stump to move and hide the armpit. Some like a hook. I don't. It didn't take very long from our first discussion about missing arms until he was out of the hospital. It felt like overnight, but it was probably a month."

"Same for Debbie. She wears a prosthetic leg for work, but not other times. I love kiss all over the end of it. It's so nice and soft."

"With as short a stump as Nicole has, bet it's nice being so close to her pussy," Francis mumbled.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Ian asked without looking at her.

"A few times in college. It was okay, but not as nice as with a guy. His dad was a good fuck. He could get me so fired up that it'd take hours to relax." She sipped at her beer. "Either of you ever been with a guy? God, I love a cock. Love it in my cunt. Love it in my mouth. I'm not much of an ass person though. I do love to swallow cum. I don't know why...." Her voice trailed off.

"You a screamer?"

"Sometimes. I just like to get deeply involved in the sex. Johnny seems to like that. Young guys never seem to go soft. His dad was good until he came. It'd take hours or a day to be ready again. Shit, Johnny can be back up in a few minutes."

"I remember those days," Ian whispered. "Used to be a few minutes and I'd be ready again. Maybe that's just a fantasy. At least that's the way I remember it."

"With that in the sack...." Marcus started towards Nicole. Her swimsuit seemed to reveal more now than before.

"Hey man, Debbie's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thanks. Seems we all have it sweet."

"Yeah," Francis said, tilting the bottom of the bottle straight up and letting the beer drain into her mouth. "Yeah." She dragged her hand firmly between her legs. "Glad we can talk this way." She popped the snap on her shorts and shoved her hand inside.

"You're like just one of the 'guys'," Ian teased. "This is being a great day."

"One of the guys?" she mused. He watched her hand pump against the fabric. "What?" she begged. "You never jerk off."

"All the time."

"I don't mind. Go ahead."

-

A trail of round holes from two pair of crutches lined the edge of the surf as Debbie, Nicole, and Johnny walked.

"I like your stump," Nicole said to him." He moved it then let it fall back in place. "How'd you decide how long it should be?"

"Or why the arm and not a leg?" Debbie added."

He turned and walked to the line between the damp and dry sand and sat. His hand cupped the stump and moved the soft skin around as he watched the two women sit facing him forming a small circle.

"Mom was a little crazy about arm stumps. I didn't care. I asked her how much she wanted me to lose." He moved the stump through the air. "Ta da-a," he sang. "It was a month tops. Felt like overnight."

"Dad was into legs being completely off," Nicole said as she brushed some sand off her legless hip. She adjusted the thong bottom slightly, shaking the sand off in the process. "I just wanted to make him happy. I like being this way, but I guess I'd never done it if he hadn't wanted me this way." She adjusted her top leaving the cleavage exposed even more.

"Nice," he mused, pretending she was removing her top.

She briefly pulled the top down on one side. "Boobie."

They all laughed. Debbie pulled her top down in the same way and then he pulled his waistband down. "Show and tell," Debbie teased.

"We could just sit here naked," he said. They wall readjusted their swimsuits and settled in place.

"They're not very big," Nicole groaned.

"I think they are just perfect," he assured her. "Yours too." He stared at each woman for a moment.

"Are you big?" Debbie asked. "Dad's thick."

"I've never compared myself." He laughed. "I guess some guys do that in the shower in the gym ... so the story goes."

"Let's see," Nicole begged.

"Will I get to see your...."

"Pussy ... cunt," Nicole finished for him. "Sure."

They took turns showing off their private parts and examining each other, just looking without touching. They exchanged comments and complements. Nicole massaged herself letting a finger vanish deep inside her. He watched.

"What?" she begged without stopping.

"You're...."

"Yeah. I love to finger myself. Don't you jerk off?"

"Sure."

Debbie watched for a moment in silence. "Even now that you and your mother...."

"Of course."

"Dad does too, no matter how much we do it."

"Mine too. Sometimes we watch each other rather than fucking." Nicole's finger continued to slip in and out. "Did you want to be an amp?" She watched Debbie watching her.

"I'd seen a bunch of amputees around before I knew he was interested in that," Debbie started. "I actually thought it was kind of cool, you know, being an amputee. It was no secret that there were people who wanted to be that way. A whole lot nicer than other ways of altering one's body, tattoos ... major piercings. Stuff like that. He paused beside me one day at the mall. I pointed out a woman I'd been watching. He told me he'd been watching her too. I told him I thought she looked nice with just one leg coming out of her short skirt ... a great leg with a black high heal. Guess I was wetting my panties watching her."

"You were gay," Johnny asked.

"Not really. I'd messed around with my roommate. She showed me some of the finer points I'd missed out on." Debbie giggled. "Did she ever. Nah. I just really enjoyed looking at the woman with one leg."

"Yeah. I can relate to that. The few guys I'd been with before dad were 'slam-bam, thank you ma'am' kind of fucks," Nicole groaned and shook her head. "How 'bout you?" she asked Johnny.

"I was no great lover either. Guess guys my age don't know better. There're just happy to stick it in and hoping they won't hear the word 'no' before they're done." They all laughed. "I could tell when the first kiss started with Mom that it'd be okay. That she wouldn't be saying no. We were getting naked and she told me not to worry, not to rush, that we'd have plenty of time to do it 'right'. She's comfortable talking to me when we're doing it, about what I could do better. She's a great coach."

"I gave dad a BJ," Nicole said. "I could tell he was nervous. Guess I was doing it right. He didn't stop me. He filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed. I'd done it a few times with a guy at school, but I hadn't swallowed. I didn't think I'd like that. I was so-o wrong. Now, I suck him off, he eats my cunt through a few orgasms, and then he fucks me. All of that usually last an hour or more. Some nights, we might wake up a few hours later and do it again."

"Does he kiss your stump?" Debbie asked.

"Hell yeah-h. Sometimes I actually cum from that, 'course it helps that he has a few fingers in me at the same time." She giggled while she fondled her legless hip. The thong bottom looped around the upper thigh. "Having dad as a lover, bed partner, friend is something that most girls will never appreciate. Then toss in having just one leg ... wow. I love my life."

"We were at the store one day when a man with one arm took something from the shelve in front of us. I could tell he affected her in some way. She was short of breath and held her chest for a moment after the man was out of sight. In the car, I asked her if he had excited her. She smiled and nodded. We talked about it for the rest of the day. I pulled my arm inside my shirt and pretended I was like him. We'd been sleeping together. It was her last secret from me. That weekend, we started talking about me losing my arm. Not long afterwards...."

"Were you left handed?"

"Yeah, but I used to jerk off with my right hand." He laughed. "I've learned to do that with my left hand now."

"Such a sacrifice." Nicole giggled. "I love to do that," she said in a sultry voice. "As much as I love messing around with Dad, there is just something so personal about diddling my pussy."

"I love to let him watch me do that," Debbie said. "Maybe I'm an exhibitionist."

-

John pulled Connie's chair back so she could stand. He pecked her on the neck. "Wonderful dinner," he whispered in her ear.

"I saved room for desert and I know exactly what I want." She leaned close. "Hope your, ah, cock is ready." She pulled back and turned to walk towards the front of the restaurant. The woman that had made the remark earlier paused beside her. Connie quickly scanned the woman - Tall, older, slim, long brown hair, lovely. Her left sleeve hung empty along side the white blouse.

"I just wanted to apologize for my remark. I was just trying to point you out to the man I'm with."

"It's okay. I hear all the time, but I guess you do too." Connie tilted her head towards the missing arm.

"Yeah." She handed John a business card. "Wish we could talk." She leaned close to Connie. "No matter how many of us there are, most of the others don't get it. Like the guy I'm with tonight. Last date with him."

"Sure. I'll call, find a time."

They watched the woman walk back to the table. Her firm hips moved nicely inside the tight skirt. Her legs extended beautifully below the knee-length skirt. "Bet she's even lovelier naked," Connie mused to herself.

John's lips brushed her ear as he whispered, "You're prettier."

As they strolled across the parking lot, John let his hand rest on the small of her back, sometimes roaming over her hips.

"How do you stand it?" she begged.

"What?"

"Living here, with all the amputees around ... too much eye candy."

"But I have you."

"Yeah. Still...." She sat and pulled the seatbelt across with her toes. He watched. The snap clicked and he closed the door.

His hand brushed over his pants. "It's ready," he softly said. The engine started and the car began to move through the parking lot.

"Better be."

-

John dropped the dress and he watched her swish her hips as she moved the remaining distance to the large bed. His pants fell around his ankles. She sucked a toe and brushed the side of her face. He left a trail of clothing behind him.

"Just lay there," she commanded as she leaned down. The warm swollen head, soon surrounded by her lips, enjoyed the feel. She knew it. She enjoyed the way it filled her mouth. Not so big to make her gag, but just big enough to let it roll round inside.

"Lovely shoulders."

She listened, but did not pause to reply. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him lying with his hand behind his head. His eyes fixed on her. She shifted her position slightly leaving her hips a little closer to his face. She wiggled them suggestively. He knew. He did nothing. He would later. She only teased ... for now.

-

"The backlog is getting larger," Bonnie reported to the others in the meeting.

"How many?" Susan asked. Her glance bounced between Bonnie and Martin.

"A thousand." She sounded shocked and surprised.

"A thousand?" Martin responded, equally surprised. "You're teasing."

"Nope. Just this week, it has grown by fifty."

"We'll never catch up with just myself and Thomas. Even if he does as many a day as I do...."

"I've gotten a few letters from other surgeons asking if we have any openings for this project."

"How many?"

"Three."

"Any idea if they would mind doing more than single limbs? I've talked to other surgeons, but they balked at amputating two limbs and wouldn't even think about three or four."

Bonnie looked around the table. "We've only done a few triples and just one quad."

"I know. I just think it is important we can address the needs of our patients."

"Let's say we bring in a surgeon who's only willing to do one or two limbs. You could do the few that want more ... right?"

"Yeah. The fact that we are willing, even if they are not, can be a sticking point. How many more surgeons would you be willing to hire?"

"We have plenty of capacity in the operating theater," Susan said. "Are we talking about only reducing the backlog?" Martin shrugged his shoulders. Bonnie grinned. Mark cleared his throat. "Oh?" Susan said. "Will the demand continue to be high, or will we eventually do everyone that wants this?"

"I think the demand is there. After all, we 'are' the only hospital to openly advertise this 'service'." Mark laughed. "And, spouses seem to be willing to do this for their mates."

"Quite the anniversary present," Bonnie teased.

"Better than another ring," Martin quipped.

"Yup. We've had a few come back for a second amputation. I guess this spices up the marriage ... a lot." Everyone laughed.

"I'll contact these doctors that have written me. If you could give me the names of the others, I'll contact them as well. I think we should whittle down the backlog." Everyone groaned in unison. "That was a poor choice of words." Susan laughed. "Maybe we can get three or four to help for a few months." She glanced at the others. "You're doing four a day and Thomas two. Six of you could do about fifteen hundred in three months."

"That would help," Martin replied.

-

Francis lay quietly, listening to Johnny's breathing as he slept. The air conditioner hummed and her finger lightly massaged between her legs. The first sign of the orgasm surprised her and she gasped aloud.

"What?" he mumbled, still asleep, but waking. He rolled over and noticed. "Mom...."

"You were asleep."

He moved his face closer to where her hand played. He pecked along the thigh and nudged the fingers away replacing them with his lips. Her thighs parted, a knee rose to one side. His tongue dragged deeply through the slit and caught the bud. She gasped and he rolled it between his lips.

"You do that so-o nicely."

He squeezed it tightly. His teeth grazed it. She moaned. Her hand held his stump. The other mussed his hair.

"You treat your old mother so nicely."

"Not old," he mumbled without stopping.

"I'm not like Nicole. Someday, you'll want someone like her, someone closer to your own age."

He stopped and rested the side of his face on her thigh and looked towards face.

"That's hard to believe. You give me all I want, all I need."

"She's very pretty ... that legless hip...." She continued to play with the arm stump. "Ian's a lucky guy."

"She seems to really love him."

"Don't you find her even slightly exciting?"

"She makes me hard as a rock. A lot more than Debbie."

"Why?"

"I don't know. That stump so close to her pussy. I wonder what it's like to be able to nibble back and forth between the two."

"I wondered the same thing at the beach. I don't know why, but watching her in that thong...." She paused. "Listening to him talk about her turned me on."

She pulled lightly on his stump and he moved atop her, his cock slipping inside.

"Oh Johnny...." she moaned as their lips touched. Her feet lifted and pressed against his back encouraging his hips to move. "Yeah-h," she drawled. "Go slow, take your time. Long, slow...."

-

Susan moved around her desk and waved towards the round table.

"Call me Mike," the doctor said to her as he settled into the chair. "Is that from here?" he asked looking at her single leg as she laid the crutches on the floor.

"Yes. Does it interest you?"

"If it didn't, I probably wouldn't have written you about working here." He laughed and she did too.

"Have you ever snuck an elective amputation past an administrator?"

"A few. No one ever seemed to notice ... other than the patient who wanted it. I love doing amputations."

"Well, we have plenty of patients that do. We have a huge backlog of requests that we are trying to clear up. I don't know what the future holds after that, but I expect there will be others writing us. Martin is working full time on this project. He does four a day five days a week. He has one part-time surgeon, Thomas, doing two. We are looking for another surgeon to be full time for at least three months. After that we'll assess our needs."

"Just one more surgeon?"

"Maybe two. Why, do you know someone I should be talking with?"

"Dr. Kimberly Morton."

"Hmmm, a woman."

"Yeah. We've talked about this. She would be excellent. She loves doing amputations even more than I do, if that's possible." He was quiet for a long moment. "She has a daughter with one leg."

"Really?"

"Yeah, since after college. She refers to it as 'her graduation present'." He chuckled.

Susan made some notes on a legal pad. "I'm sure you'll put me in touch with Kimberly."

"Count on it. How many of the staff has been through the program?" He grinned.

"Quite a few of the those reporting directly to me plus some of the nurses and some of the spouses. We are all very open about this."

"Any restrictions on what requests you'll consider.

"No. We've done one quad, a few triples. Mostly single legs, single arms, and occasionally two limbs."

"Great. How does your program work?"

"We receive inquires from both word of mouth and posting on various Internet groups. We have a special e-mail address. Bonnie answers them. She's missing an arm. Much of the e-mail are just questions about cost and if we are for real, nothing serious. We have a standard reply explaining the process, costs, scheduling, etc. Once someone is ready, they schedule an interview and surgery ... usually the surgery is the day following the interview. There is a hotel near the hospital. Most people stay there before surgery and after discharge if they wish to stay in the area for a while. It's run by people that have had amputations."