All Comments on 'All-Inclusive Summer'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and a good time was had by all

life will never be the same again

for any of them

for Ch. 02 Adam and Donna visit Fiona? or Fiona comes to visit them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About time ...

Thanks mate - been waiting for a story from you for ages - good stuff - love it

Cliquegge

coyote_runningcoyote_runningover 8 years ago
Well done sir.

Very enjoyable read.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Great

For once father and daughter do not screw each other. Great story could see him calling Fiona. and having an on going thing with Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It should have been me.

As an old man of 84 I did enjoy your story. 3 wives 15 sex partners, two in one day, one 3some, all in the past. Well devised story, needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the idea of yong girls and a man in his 40s teaching and please these young babes

Wish I had a older man when I was a teen and in my20s to teach me. Love the idea and fuck you dear annony I gave this a5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I remember once saying "I dont ever want another 19 year old - they dont know enough - similing - I guess I just didnt know the right 19 year olds. Lovely story and well written.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
5 *

great to see you writing again. thanks for not having the dad fuck his own daughter. you can have kinky and still not be disgusting.

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing a great read!

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years ago
Loved this

I just started writing. Last night I finished a terrible story I did not submit. I sat down this morning to get inspiration. This story helped. Thanks. Good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!! Forget the jerk Anony hung up on Age!

Why can't people of differing ages enjoy each other?? Great story, especially the boundary observed with the daughter. Continue his story please!!! jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why can't people of differing ages enjoy each other??

Why can't people let others have their own opinion? That's not to say you can't disagree with the opinion. However, disagreeing and slamming the person because you disagree are NOT the same thing. Face, if any one's a jerk (to use your term), it's you.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years ago
May~December can and does work!

I was in a nearly eleven year committed relationship with a partner twenty years and change my junior. Sure we had our rocky moments, but every relationship does. You just work through them as a couple and get over the temporary crap. What most people don't realize is the age differences tend to compliment each other if you allow them to. The younger one keeps the older one thinking youthful, and the older one imparts experience and wisdom the younger one doesn't have to suffer through learning the hard way. And sometimes, the reverse is true too. Love and communication are what counts more than any calendar numbers. Great story as always from this great author. Five big stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The age of amazement ...

So I hit the Big '7-0' - that's right 70. In that year I met a Fiona - someone 28 years my junior, and even younger than my two daughters. WOW! What a blowout we had. I didn't think I could behave - physically and emotionally - like a young man, but my body decided differently. I found I could do things I hadn't thought of for years, including frequency, duration, and positional variations. We couldn't get enough of each other for two years. I sort of knew it'd burn itself out, and eventually it did, but what a ride. I'm ready for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah, so glad to see the porn-filled dreams of pimply-faced 14 yr old boys survive into (supposed) adulthood. When you're old, you, too, can have a harem of bendy, willing teens to fuck you silly, while your daughter watches! (Oh, and that has nothing to do with sublimated incestuous desire, by the way, none at ALL). Thanks for showing us the needy, pathetic male ego in all its lame glory, TTT. What would we do without you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear 14 year old obsessed Anony

I guess we know what you'd be doing. Still trolling your betters (that means everyone) while tugging your three inch, 80 year old pud, and fantasizing about getting butt-fucked since you don'T enjoy stories with men aND women getting together. FUCK YOU Anonytroll.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Great!

Not as heart wrenching as "Marital Bed" but just a fun read. You're such a good writer. I look fwd to reading each effort you put out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five in a bed.

The story has been so modern . Imagine a father having an orgy while his daughter was in the bed. Thank God their was no incest. Every one had an enjoyable time especially the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it what else is there to say.......

It was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent as usual

Just a few minor things, such as who is Teri (in the orgy scene)? I presume you meant Tina. Really appreciate your efforts and time.

A little disappointed you have not finished the Two Moms and It's Just a Blow Job series yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Comfortably one of the best written stories I've seen in the ten years I've been on here.

Really, REALLY good work.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
A great pleasure

different sort of story. You never know what you are going to get in a "Mature" category story. If it had been in group sex I would have never opened it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Hot fun. Thanks for sharing your talent!

hnau0022hnau0022over 8 years ago
Quality

Another great story although not as engaging as the Marital Bed. As another person wrote, it would be nice to finish the two open series that many of us have been waiting for.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Hot!

I loved it. Was a great little hot story. I was intrigued that you included the daughter but left her out of the sex. It added that extra flare when Fiona was present I think. Great story.

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsover 8 years ago
Great

Thank you Triple T,

I adore all of your work.

Regards from London.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

When I was browsing the stories to find one I would like to read, I just saw that this story was rated at 4.80. That caught my eye. I started reading and was soon caught up in the story, forgetting my original intention for having visited Literotica. Extremely well written and very engaging. Hands down one of the best stories I've read over the years on this site.

sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

awesome story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Who is Teri on page 4? ps,I love all you can write... tks. An older man.....

MSTarotMSTarotover 8 years ago
That poor man ...

... he's going to tear a groin muscle after doing that. Seriously a four year dry spell and then all that? He's going to limp for weeks.

I always love the forbidden elements in stories, my own and others. This one included that in a way I had not read before (and may borrow) Very enjoyable story.

Critique: Was the afternoon fling with the two ladies there to simply introduce the "ex machina" of Cialis, possibly needed to give a man in his forties the plausibility of that many orgasms/hard-ons in that few days? It almost had that feel, since it was not as detailed out as the other scenes. Just an observation.

Loved the variation of the women in bed, an easy thing to forget in a story this size, but needed to make them stand out from each other. Very, very good work, Triple T.

MST

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Any more inclusive, and its one person.

Yea a bit off with Wendy, but learning all that Adam did this seemed to be the next step. I wouldn't mind walking in his shoes, for a while.

I was thinking this story wasn't to far over the top, then I realized I was using the wrong head.

Good story, good enough to win ? Haven't read many of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Love all of your stories (but one, but we need an exception to prove the rule), this was a fine read. It's good to be the Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congrats on another WINNER!

hope the Two Laps final chapters are forthcoming soon!

apollo90apollo90over 8 years ago
Nice touches

I liked the way you included the daughter in the adventures, but didn't push the envelope with incest. Well written and certainly deserving of becoming a winner! Always enjoy reading your excellent work.

island_manisland_manover 8 years ago
Brilliant work

I enjoyed every bit of this tale. No part I would leave out. Had everything one could hope for, and I am glad it was a winner, although in truth, I read it AFTER voting had ended. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aruba

I live in aruba and so far i cant get that lucky, bring some of those girls jejeje

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Porn at its finest!

This one was pretty darn awesome. I felt like I got know some character but we still were able to get to the sex pretty quickly. I don't buy that older / outside women would be so accepting of the sex arrangements between a man and his daughter / daughter's friends but who cares? This is porn. All of the fucking and sucking was awesome. I like that the author fhad the courage to do a few unusual things: keeping the father from fucking the daughter and describing Fiona as a lousy lay. In Literotica world those are some pretty ballsy things to do. And yeah, the writing was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work as always

Another great read. I'd love to see some more longer multi-part series like CvN or Blackmail Tale

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
amazing

Loved the story of it and that you had a wiling but a basically pure lesbian and the daughter sticking out by NOT trying or willing(at the time at least by her one hint lol) to also take Daddy, and then the note left by Miss Fiona! PLEASE make a continuation of the story!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this. I wish there had been more tension, more build up, and more initiative from Adam to make any of his "conquests." Everything just magically fell in his lap. Speaking of magic, a magic pharmaceutical concoction that can have you performing like a stud, but has ZERO side effects, drawbacks, hangover, or headache seemed too fantastic to be believed.

Still, I would love to read a sequel! Maybe one where Adam watches his daughter Wendy get fucked by a man his age (maybe one of his best friends)! How would that make Adam feel? Jealous? Excited? Confused? I would also like to see how Adam might respond if that same friend made a bi-sexual advance on Adam. A bit of turnabout to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It

Thourghouly entertaining

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Fantastic. Good actual plot and good sex as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto

Ditto the prior comments. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and all your prievious stories, especially the novellas. I hope you are planning a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!

I could sure use a double handful of his "lucky" pills. Wish he had "doggy-styled" Fiona to a couple of screaming, head-banging climaxes. Mr. El Toro could also have incestualized (?) daughter a couple of times: Once standing with her legs locked around his waist and two or three times with her straddling him while he was seated with her arms around his neck in a death defying lip lock.... Otherwise, good stuff. Nice work.... Too bad the two employees didn't get a share....

CedricusCedricusover 8 years ago
Great read

I could see a followup where daddy is married/living with Fiona and the girls come around every few days to spend time with their daughter and them. Tina would probably have a bun in the oven by then judging by her energy. Wendy would probably end up taking a ride on her fathers lap once just to prove that it would be too weird to do that all the time.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
great story

Maybe a follow up or two at his place with Fiona visiting

sirhugssirhugsover 8 years ago
screams for a follow up

where Wendy and dad hook up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story, it was very fun and sexy. If you write another chapter of it, maybe Adam and Donna can continue hooking up once they return from vacation? I feel like they had the best chemistry together. Perhaps they could even have a little bondage fun, to spice things up an extra bit ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Once I'd finally come, in Teri's sweet pussy,..."

Where did 'Teri' come from?

It was Fiona, Tina, Donna and Wendy - and then 'Teri' suddenly joined in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A sequel Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have left two many loose ends hanging not write several sequels to this story. With Tina And Wendy going away to college(Rice) and Donna going to a local college, will he and Donna continue to see each other? Will Wendy And Tina come home for breaks and summer break and the relationship like it was in this story? Will he and Wendy finally get together? Will one of them finally decide they want to have a baby? Will Fiona become apart of his and the 3 girls lives & will Adam be the man that finally causes her to orgasm with a man? A 5STAR read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
May I please have more?

I would love to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rehash

of most of your other stories and was a cheap way to work some incest in a category that has a better chance of winning. a bunch of girls can't get enough of some guys dick, what's this the 40th time you've written this?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago

We can only hope the owners of LIT will take the annony asshole rubbish out and dump it on top of the asshole of LIT dear annony front porch! I gave this a5!!

tallmtredtallmtredabout 8 years ago
Another amazing story

Thank you. I was a little concerned that you'd go down the father daughter road and I'd be wierded out. Instead you took the time to develop healthy, although unrealistic, relationships that are sexy and erotic beyond belief. You are one of my favorite authors and you never disappoint. Thank You! A Tall Red Texan from Montana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The first of many vacations

You worked many things into this story...you can count me as an admirer! It would be great if you made this story into a series. It seems ripe for a series! Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Somehow, with all of the activity your described, it just wasn't erotic. Predictable, but not erotic

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Great fun!

This definitely belonged in the top three of the contest as far as I am concerned. Most of the Anonnys are a waste of aerospace and their opinions are suspect.

I've enjoyed everything of yours that I have managed to read. You put together cogent stories and don't leave "clunkers" in the middle of them (You know, the things that stop a story dead until the reader can figure out how to deal with them.)

This delightful threesome, foursome, twosome, then fivesome caper was a lot of fun to read. I really wish I could have been such a cool father as Adam, but I'd have been freaking all over the place.

You handled several touchy subjects very well, and made each character be a real person with worries and values and all of this supported the story. Kudos to you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

The back story that you give for this story is great, not too lengthy but nicely detailed. You treaded carefully around a sensitive subject to some and had really well put together scenes/sections. My only question for you is, who is Teri from page 4?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Absolutely loved it!! It was hotter not having the dad fuck his daughter so they could share the other girls. Five plus stars!!!!

LittleBluePillLittleBluePillalmost 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story

I've been a fan of your work since joining this site and this may be your best so far. Keep up the great work! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As much fun as I am sure

it would be > anon was right it wasn't erotic

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
so duaghter and friends

Are scum of the earth whores???

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Very Good

What a good story, lots of mens dreams I'm sure, lots of sex lots of sexy young women that just want to get it on with an older man, if only life was that good all the time.

I thought it was well written and worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of a few 5*

Been a while since I read any of your stuff Tex. Some other really good writers on here, and you are surly at the top of the pack with the best. As a retired widowed male sure the story appealed to me. One time in my life I was with a little girl...provided by her bi aunt....that was kinda young! Wow. Was told by aunt to "don't ask" and I knew she meant about the girls age. FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Small developing tits...super tight little cunt...and blew my balls deep in her. Really a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Teri?

> Once I'd finally come, in Teri's sweet pussy, I rolled over and collapsed.

Tina, Donna, Wendy, Fiona... but who's Teri?

jp51552jp51552about 7 years ago
(Most) Any man's fantasy

Great story. I'm glad you kept Wendy and her dad apart, well as apart as possible in an orgy 😅. I've got a beautiful daughter who's got some gorgeous girl friends, of course I fantasize about 'getting nasty' with them. I'm going to have to look into some of those 'all-inclusives'. (Recommendations?) Be interesting to find what, if anything, comes up with Fiona.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, indeed

I'm about as hetero as a dude can be without screaming homophobia. I found the story to be surprisingly uplifting and consistently sexy. Bereaved husband, coming of age (pun intended), and the poignancy of the last Summer before college. About every male fantasy got checked off here (including allusions to pseudo twins) and the sex depicted was over the top virile action. Zero complaints here. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 03/21/17

LOL, you just made my point. Curious though are you one of the bi's or a creampie eater?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Penetration?

Okay, Fiona can't/doesn't usually come from penetration, didn't he go down on her?

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed this.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The "back home" chapter.

The back home chapter would be a welcome addition to this excellent story. Even add the trip home and the invitation to join the "mile high club." I'll keep checking for new chapters.

pepepilotpepepilotover 6 years ago
Did It Again

Once again you've done a great story. LoL, I get too caught up in the excitement to catch any errors!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really awesome story!! Heh, I was wondering where Fiona lived, lol. ...and I get that, my chick doesn't cum from intercourse, actually loses feeling the longer we have sex and the closest she comes to getting off that way is when I'm pounding and her clit is catching some of the brunt, hehe. Does kinda suck though so I could understand his initial thoughts since it's not nearly as fun if your girl isnt getting wound up, panting, saying naughty things, then screaming, heh. ...just have to wait till I go down on her, which is usually first thing. ...he never did go down on Fiona!!

I was kinda hoping he would hook up with his daughter though!! Actually I kept waiting for it and totally forgot the story is under mature, not incest, though it was in the parking lot, hehehe!

Thanks for the wild story!!

CaseyMannCaseyMannover 6 years ago
Wendy

I know Adam now. I also know that, after that week, I'd nail her, too. Thanks for the romp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

This was my second Tx Tall Tales story, and one of the most well written stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you for sharing your talent! Perhaps it was the realistic, grounded characters that hindered the sexual-fantasy for me, or perhaps it wasn't for my demographic. Still a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*to be continued*

Lucky guy, Adam should move to a beach cabin to take up writing his experiences one the girls come to stay every holiday, then a double wedding, Wendy and Tina, Adam and Donna, but they all live together, there sex life gets even better, if you see what I means.

kansasjackkansasjackabout 6 years ago

What a fantastic story! The only problem is it needs a "what happens next" Part II. Don't stop now.

Keep on keeping on ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awsome Story

A really great read, but it certainly requires at least a further couple of follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go get me more kleenex

This author is amazing. The stories are hot, deep, not sleepy at all. I've almost pulled the dammed thing off . . . Literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Tall Tale

There are at least two, quite possibly more follow up tall tales that would make very interesting reading.

1. What happened when Adam called Fiona?

and

2. Did Donna and Adam become an item after Wendy and Tina went off to college?

I see plenty of potential for several great chapters! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF. It was a good story.

You "Wankers" go straight to the men's room. Shoot it against the wall, then come back and read it again. Calm thyself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back home?

Dad and Wendy get over their weird hang ups, showing the other girls how loving Father and Daughter can be , when they have sleepovers, I love incest?

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
A wet dream for MEN

I did love this, full of great characters great plot ( unlikely ) but still great, full of well described sex fast and fun.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

I rather like that Wendy and Adam didn't go any farther than they did. It's easier to maintain a healthy relationship between parents and children (of any age) or between siblings if you don't drag lust into the mix.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Great fantasy

This was an ultimate fantasy. Glad there was no incest involved. The lesbian red head was a nice turn. Can't imagine what will happen to Adam when the two girls parents find out what he did to their daughters!!!

Silverfox818Silverfox818almost 4 years ago
Just found your blog and am so happy I have.

I really enjoyed your story and know I will enjoy many more.

It was very will written and, although, I enjoy a lot of incest stories I really enjoyed that she didn't have sex with her father. (Surprises even me.)

Thanks for a VERY enjoyable story and, now that I've found you, I'm looking forward to many more.

Thank you,

S F

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Father and Daughter

Dad and Wendy get over their weird hang ups, Wendy reached over and took his rod in her hand. "This is great, isn't it Dad? Not too weird at all, right?"

showing the other girls how loving Father and Daughter can be especially when his Wendy mounts him, when they have sleepovers. Be nice for another chapter.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Very Sexy story

Don't think I could ever be with more than 1 young lady at a time, too distracting.

Keep writing

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

Very nice. Thanks.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 3 years ago
Loved this so much

I need more from these characters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an outstanding story, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

So, with everyone going off to college, I would LOVE to see a story about Christmas break, maybe at a lodge, and then spring break!

oboy005oboy005over 3 years ago
nice job

very nice storytelling

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
VERY NICE

TTT thanks for a very nice loving story. Of all the stories on LIT this is the one that maybe will push me to write a story. I have a true story to tell but don't have a clue what category to place it in. Maybe someday I will give it a try.

4certain4certainover 3 years ago

Great Story

Well written with great characters in a plausible tale. I'd love to see these characters in another story.

Mike072008Mike072008about 3 years ago

This was a total turn on I only hope you add more chapters it thanks hope you win the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent story. But who the fuck is Teri?

auhunter04auhunter04almost 3 years ago

liked it the first time and every time since

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to have him and his daughter fuck as well-then have Donna move in with him when the others go to school.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20432 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).