All Comments on 'All-Inclusive Summer'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I couldn't finish the story. There was no character development. It seemed the only plot was to present as many different forms of sex as the author could squeeze in. I didn't rate it. It wouldn't be fair. I was fooled by the category placement and the further I read the more angry I became. A rating made in anger is "immoral."

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Great story series, loved every minute of it and good that he didn’t with Wendy which a lot of your readers may have been expecting

hoggoblinhoggoblinabout 1 month ago

Another great story, very hot and enjoyable. Saved this reread later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

not sure how he could be in a bed with all 4 of those hot girls and keep his hands off his daughter ???

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude3 months ago

Another great story. I truly enjoy and look forward to perusing your work. Thank you for allowing us into your world to visit. I look forward to the next piece that you allow us to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story but what happened after they got home? Who else joined their group? Did he finely fuck his daughter? These are questions readers want to know.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

This was one great fucking story to cum multiple times to. What a cum dream true, if it ever happened to me.

UncertainTUncertainT5 months ago

This is a really good story to just relax into, a favourite to read again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

not very likely in real life but .... one hell of a fantasy . a little daddy daughter action wouldn't have hurt either .

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

That was a pretty sweet story.

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

A good fun fantasy! Quite a tempting challenge for father & daughter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fantasy. Should probably give his daughter her fantasy. There are good reasons for the incest taboo but……. She is asking. She is not being forced, they are not planning to run away together or have kids. And Capchacha sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did I miss something? Was Fiona able to orgasm from oral with Adam? If not, that's weird that she'd only be able to orgasm with a woman. I get that she couldn't get there from penetration, but ... I mean, oral is oral?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tall tale fantasy. Reminds me of boots bullshitting FNG's in the Army. Always bigger and better competitive sexual lies. Whats bigger and better than a threesome with gorgeous teenage beauties? A FIVESOME with teenage horny beauties and stunning redhead Milf! Yeah, sure...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . I hope he and Tina joined the mile high club . I am a happy member of that club thank You Cathay Pacific .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a load of complete and utter bollocks. I loved every word.

Only slightly disappointed Adam didn't cross that final taboo with Wendy, but we can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's a great "Tall Tale!" I loved all of it - and I hope you're really going to be doing more stories. Soon!

So, that said, I want to let you know that certain things are kind of jarring, but not enough to earn less than 5*. As another comment said recently, "Teri" was not one of the girls, originally. The other minor things that were jarring were even less important - you just need an editor, and I will volunteer, if you are still interested in continuing to write erotica. Just reply here, I'll check back!

Some things I loved... Wendy is bi, maybe even more lesbo than not, though that could be changed easily in any new installment. The other girls are, too, obviously, and I loved that they really kept it to just a few, rather than fucking all the girls they know. And you merely hinted (barely) that Tina is nearly a look-alike for Wendy, which allows the reader to create their own image of incest with the gorgeous daughter he loves. And I will insist on imagining that Donna is going to come around regularly, to fuck his lights out.

Finally, the character of Fiona is fantastic. I loved everything about her, but especially her face looking "glazed like a donut" after all the girls had multiple rides on her 👅! I did kind of regret that she didn't insist that he come kiss her while it was fresh, especially since the final rider was Wendy. He could have simply LOVED the taste of daughter pussy on her, and licked her face like an ice cream treat! Which could obviously still happen... Especially if he's going to have Fiona (and Donna!) in his bed regularly!

ronibarretronibarret11 months ago

Your mingling of the sex into the mundane is extraordinary. I have been separating the sex from the goings-on. You are excellent at all of this.

G5pilotboyG5pilotboy11 months ago

Great one right here. Only got lost at Teri. 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Fantasies abound... Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamyabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed every word in this story. Just a fabulous all ariund loving and hedonistic adventure. It made me thrill all over. I would love to read a sequel. Great characters and fantastic writing.

Cookie

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

3rd, 4th, or 5th time enjoying this wonderful and fun story!!! 10 ⭐️

drachir53drachir53about 1 year ago

Great sex story with one older gal and 3 eighteen and over young women, one his daughter! Think they were competing with the rabbits with all the sex but good story. Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

Great story and easy reading but the pervert in me would have like the Father and the Daughter doing it. I know it has been a while but I would like to see another story of all of them after they got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luuucckkyyyy, and fun. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story. You need to expand it with another chapter that includes Fiona and the three girls for the rest of the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 5 star winner!

I haven’t been watching the dates, but I hope I’m not nearing the end of TxTT’s stories. His tales are intense to say the least.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredable fun filled story about need and of last. Good for him for drawing the incest line and keeping on his side. I saw my 20yr old daughter having sex with her best friend. So erotic but wrong to me. We ignored it and life went on.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Totaly far fetched but OH so good, nicely put together, nice plot line and characters and descritions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calls, Begs, for a second chapter. Fiona...Donna... lots of strings to tie up!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars +++++. Seems you have not written/submitted a story in a few years. Damn shame. This story was outrageously sexy, amusing, funny and hot hot hot. Wish you were still writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.10.22]

Hawt und Zzspicy!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read this beautiful story again. Still as the first time!

But what happens when Wendy and Dad get home? The pressure will be on after a few days and they really miss the comfort of their relationship. And how does Donna fit in?

We really need a closure to this with another chapter to this terrific story!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!!!!!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something doesn't sit well with me when Donna gets her back blown out in the morning then turns around and blows dudes in the club that night. I had penciled her in as the nurturer archetype and then she is a bit loose and breaks my heart.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Delightful story. A great bed time read.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Great story, couple of slips with the names though.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

This story deserves a follow up, finding love with giona, or else beth... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More like trailer park trash with a whore for a daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Excellent story. I love how the father daughter pushed it to the edge without going over. Well done! Would have liked to see mire chapters involving him and the girls. Perhaps his visits to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic loved every bit of it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Fantastic well written story. Would have loved a sequel seeing how Adam gats on once back home but don't think that will happen now. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TTT one of the top writers in Literotica. Would have liked Claire to have been more fully integrated within the story. Perhaps through Fiona? Expansion/series might also include not angry, ladies of varying races, temperments (amenable to improvement of attitude) and social or economic status.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Loved it-my second read, and just as hot as first time

very likable characters, flowed easily, not forced, and glad he and Wendy didn't get involved

while the girls being bald very probable-didn't see it mentioned explicitly-disappointing Beth and Allison were too-love women that keep it natural

and as I love redheads, Fiona was fun, and her revelation some guy came at a business meeting impressive tribute to her...and now he has her number...lucky dad...!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story with a non-incest orgy!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

My top five are swelling!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Bravo! I am very stingy with 5s but this one earned it easily.

This author has written some erratic/enigmatic stories and some unfinished long ones; so in 5 years I kept looking elsewhere and never tried to read all of them.

This is the third of his stories I count as a top ten all time favorite; along with 'The Accidental Nudist Cabin' and 'Charity Begins Next Door.' The latter could make a great family movie with the little bit of sex cleaned up/implied.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Great story. Only complaint is the category. If 40 y/o is mature, I guess that makes me, at 66, a friggin dinosaur. LOL. Kidding. Very engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Engaging story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the other commenters have covered all the great points about this story, includind what didn't happen with Wendy. I'm mildly curious about whether the inadvertent "Teri" was a reference to a real person. I got hooked on your writing in "The Accidental Nudist Cabin." Well done, again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second read is even better! 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to have him and his daughter fuck as well-then have Donna move in with him when the others go to school.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 3 years ago

liked it the first time and every time since

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent story. But who the fuck is Teri?

Mike072008Mike072008about 3 years ago

This was a total turn on I only hope you add more chapters it thanks hope you win the contest

4certain4certainover 3 years ago

Great Story

Well written with great characters in a plausible tale. I'd love to see these characters in another story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
VERY NICE

TTT thanks for a very nice loving story. Of all the stories on LIT this is the one that maybe will push me to write a story. I have a true story to tell but don't have a clue what category to place it in. Maybe someday I will give it a try.

oboy005oboy005over 3 years ago
nice job

very nice storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

So, with everyone going off to college, I would LOVE to see a story about Christmas break, maybe at a lodge, and then spring break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an outstanding story, would love to read more.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 3 years ago
Loved this so much

I need more from these characters please!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

Very nice. Thanks.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Very Sexy story

Don't think I could ever be with more than 1 young lady at a time, too distracting.

Keep writing

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Father and Daughter

Dad and Wendy get over their weird hang ups, Wendy reached over and took his rod in her hand. "This is great, isn't it Dad? Not too weird at all, right?"

showing the other girls how loving Father and Daughter can be especially when his Wendy mounts him, when they have sleepovers. Be nice for another chapter.

Silverfox818Silverfox818about 4 years ago
Just found your blog and am so happy I have.

I really enjoyed your story and know I will enjoy many more.

It was very will written and, although, I enjoy a lot of incest stories I really enjoyed that she didn't have sex with her father. (Surprises even me.)

Thanks for a VERY enjoyable story and, now that I've found you, I'm looking forward to many more.

Thank you,

S F

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Great fantasy

This was an ultimate fantasy. Glad there was no incest involved. The lesbian red head was a nice turn. Can't imagine what will happen to Adam when the two girls parents find out what he did to their daughters!!!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

I rather like that Wendy and Adam didn't go any farther than they did. It's easier to maintain a healthy relationship between parents and children (of any age) or between siblings if you don't drag lust into the mix.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
A wet dream for MEN

I did love this, full of great characters great plot ( unlikely ) but still great, full of well described sex fast and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Back home?

Dad and Wendy get over their weird hang ups, showing the other girls how loving Father and Daughter can be , when they have sleepovers, I love incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF. It was a good story.

You "Wankers" go straight to the men's room. Shoot it against the wall, then come back and read it again. Calm thyself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Tall Tale

There are at least two, quite possibly more follow up tall tales that would make very interesting reading.

1. What happened when Adam called Fiona?

and

2. Did Donna and Adam become an item after Wendy and Tina went off to college?

I see plenty of potential for several great chapters! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go get me more kleenex

This author is amazing. The stories are hot, deep, not sleepy at all. I've almost pulled the dammed thing off . . . Literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awsome Story

A really great read, but it certainly requires at least a further couple of follow up chapters.

kansasjackkansasjackabout 6 years ago

What a fantastic story! The only problem is it needs a "what happens next" Part II. Don't stop now.

Keep on keeping on ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*to be continued*

Lucky guy, Adam should move to a beach cabin to take up writing his experiences one the girls come to stay every holiday, then a double wedding, Wendy and Tina, Adam and Donna, but they all live together, there sex life gets even better, if you see what I means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

This was my second Tx Tall Tales story, and one of the most well written stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you for sharing your talent! Perhaps it was the realistic, grounded characters that hindered the sexual-fantasy for me, or perhaps it wasn't for my demographic. Still a great read!

CaseyMannCaseyMannover 6 years ago
Wendy

I know Adam now. I also know that, after that week, I'd nail her, too. Thanks for the romp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really awesome story!! Heh, I was wondering where Fiona lived, lol. ...and I get that, my chick doesn't cum from intercourse, actually loses feeling the longer we have sex and the closest she comes to getting off that way is when I'm pounding and her clit is catching some of the brunt, hehe. Does kinda suck though so I could understand his initial thoughts since it's not nearly as fun if your girl isnt getting wound up, panting, saying naughty things, then screaming, heh. ...just have to wait till I go down on her, which is usually first thing. ...he never did go down on Fiona!!

I was kinda hoping he would hook up with his daughter though!! Actually I kept waiting for it and totally forgot the story is under mature, not incest, though it was in the parking lot, hehehe!

Thanks for the wild story!!

pepepilotpepepilotover 6 years ago
Did It Again

Once again you've done a great story. LoL, I get too caught up in the excitement to catch any errors!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The "back home" chapter.

The back home chapter would be a welcome addition to this excellent story. Even add the trip home and the invitation to join the "mile high club." I'll keep checking for new chapters.

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed this.

Thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Penetration?

Okay, Fiona can't/doesn't usually come from penetration, didn't he go down on her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 03/21/17

LOL, you just made my point. Curious though are you one of the bi's or a creampie eater?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, indeed

I'm about as hetero as a dude can be without screaming homophobia. I found the story to be surprisingly uplifting and consistently sexy. Bereaved husband, coming of age (pun intended), and the poignancy of the last Summer before college. About every male fantasy got checked off here (including allusions to pseudo twins) and the sex depicted was over the top virile action. Zero complaints here. 5 stars.

jp51552jp51552about 7 years ago
(Most) Any man's fantasy

Great story. I'm glad you kept Wendy and her dad apart, well as apart as possible in an orgy 😅. I've got a beautiful daughter who's got some gorgeous girl friends, of course I fantasize about 'getting nasty' with them. I'm going to have to look into some of those 'all-inclusives'. (Recommendations?) Be interesting to find what, if anything, comes up with Fiona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Teri?

> Once I'd finally come, in Teri's sweet pussy, I rolled over and collapsed.

Tina, Donna, Wendy, Fiona... but who's Teri?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of a few 5*

Been a while since I read any of your stuff Tex. Some other really good writers on here, and you are surly at the top of the pack with the best. As a retired widowed male sure the story appealed to me. One time in my life I was with a little girl...provided by her bi aunt....that was kinda young! Wow. Was told by aunt to "don't ask" and I knew she meant about the girls age. FUCKING WONDERFUL!!! Small developing tits...super tight little cunt...and blew my balls deep in her. Really a nice read.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Very Good

What a good story, lots of mens dreams I'm sure, lots of sex lots of sexy young women that just want to get it on with an older man, if only life was that good all the time.

I thought it was well written and worked out.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
so duaghter and friends

Are scum of the earth whores???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As much fun as I am sure

it would be > anon was right it wasn't erotic

LittleBluePillLittleBluePillalmost 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story

I've been a fan of your work since joining this site and this may be your best so far. Keep up the great work! Well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Absolutely loved it!! It was hotter not having the dad fuck his daughter so they could share the other girls. Five plus stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

The back story that you give for this story is great, not too lengthy but nicely detailed. You treaded carefully around a sensitive subject to some and had really well put together scenes/sections. My only question for you is, who is Teri from page 4?

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Great fun!

This definitely belonged in the top three of the contest as far as I am concerned. Most of the Anonnys are a waste of aerospace and their opinions are suspect.

I've enjoyed everything of yours that I have managed to read. You put together cogent stories and don't leave "clunkers" in the middle of them (You know, the things that stop a story dead until the reader can figure out how to deal with them.)

This delightful threesome, foursome, twosome, then fivesome caper was a lot of fun to read. I really wish I could have been such a cool father as Adam, but I'd have been freaking all over the place.

You handled several touchy subjects very well, and made each character be a real person with worries and values and all of this supported the story. Kudos to you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Somehow, with all of the activity your described, it just wasn't erotic. Predictable, but not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The first of many vacations

You worked many things into this story...you can count me as an admirer! It would be great if you made this story into a series. It seems ripe for a series! Many thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous