All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 07'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago

But he still hasn't marked her or changed her so she s still vulnerable.

ChelseaTayChelseaTayalmost 10 years ago
Aw!

As much as I wanted him to penetrate her, her hesitation towards sex is extremely realistic. Good choice! It was nice to see poor Brooks finally get some release though!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh man, that was just up there with the birds. Oh boy, I hope you write from memory and not theoretical study - meaning - I hope you had yourself one of those you wrote about. Magick!

Okay, please don't think me rude, but every time the 'come hither' move is mentioned, I ache to say something and it is important. One should rather use a 'No, no, a-ah' motion. It doesn't matter if the nail on that finger is chewed into the flesh - try doing 'come hither' on the roof of your mouth - you'll feel how damaging it still is on very vulnerable skin. And by using the 'no' movement, there is no way you will ever miss the G spot! Believe me, you turn into a hand-bath and quickly. The woman should at first decide the speed and pressure - he'll not be feeling hurt or argumentative after about 10 seconds. A man taught me this and I'll always be grateful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES