All Comments on 'All Men Should Be Uncircumcised'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shit brain is back

Isn't that an awful way to start a new week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Your stuff is awfull, worse than bad!

FeistyScorpioFeistyScorpioover 16 years ago
Why these stories are entertaining...

I don't read Sam's stories; it's a waste of time. If you read one, you've read them all. However, the readers' comments are always a hoot! You guys rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with the last comment,I do not want whoever sam is banned from this site, if he or whoever samx is do not resort to making racist comments than that is not a problem.I will say one thing that in europe it is a good thing not to have any of his material on your computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story is a lie!

I happen to know Jericho Sampson and he is circumcised! I am George and I was with him the day he cut off his foreskin! He did it with a pairing knife! Remember that Jericho? Then you cut off my foreskin, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Are Racist

You are a filthy racist black bastard ,there is a price on your head ,we intend to rid the human race of you ,and we NEVER FAIL.You have been given enough chances we know who you are and if you have a god start saying your prayers

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't care for Sauelx's stories but I agree here

I think this author achieves his goal of wanting readers to dislike him. However circumcising males whilst usually done for reasons of hygiene or religion is in reality sexual mutilation not unlike the barbaric practice of circumcising girls in some African countries and tribes. It takes all of the skin and the most sensitive pleasure receptors and nerves from a man's penis. Additionally studies have shown that for women sex with men who have foreskins provides increased pleasure when compared to sex with circumcised men. We have and continue to be abused by religion and our parents ignorance and lack of knowledge.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Reading the comments

was a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad

Glad Im not Sam,I have a feeling that sooner or later one of these comments will not be from a joker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SAM

MR SAM you have offended Islam,and for that we will make sure you are silenced,and for you clever Americans,how would you like another lesson?You slaughtered the real north americans,you also by so called friendly fire kill many.You are a stupid reckless people[not all of you],you have no standards and We do not have to do a thing ,you are doing it to yourselves,what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I do not believe

I do not believe there is any such person as Samx,I think and so do many of my collegues think that Sam x is a racist black organisation[it maybe white to cause unrest],but one thing for sure it is no laughing matter.Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad

Glad this is for you ,this onslaught is no laughing matter,this will stop,believe you me.Look how many authors have chosen other sites,I dont blame them do you?Sam x has achived his objective.Or ratherI should say Sam x organisation have achived their objective.They have certainly destroyed this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow! You crazy asshole commentators!

Jesus, Sam! How do you attract such crazy asshole commentators! You must have really hit a nerve, somewhere?

Aside from the lunatics, who don't have the sense to comment on the story, I think your story was quite well written, (you need to include about 40% dialogue to make a story more than just a cake recipe - meat goes in here, cums there, etc - boring. We need to get inside people's minds to have a truly erotic experience.)

AND, BTW, I agree; I will always be pissed off about being mutilated as a child! I have missed out on a lot of pleasure for over 50 years now, just so some doctor could make another $250!

The rationale behind this mutilation is the slightly higher incidence of cervical cancer in women whose partners are uncircumcised, (and slobs who don't know about soap and water,) so we'll do the typical bureaucratic thing and punish the other 98%! Because their incredible arrogance lets them believe they know better than a million years of evolution and natural selection.

It was also great to read the lack of concern for skin color and racism in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...