All Comments on 'All Mom's Holes'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Great story, that was fucking hot!!! Sure as hell wish I had a mom like that!

andy13asaandy13asaalmost 8 years ago
UNDRESSED

How did she get undressed? Not very descriptive.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
First story.

I could tell this was your first story .You left a few things out .It's a good story and with some work it could be a great story. Please keep writing and find someone that can edit your work and give you some help . Good Luck and hope to see another story from you soon .

SonForBBWSonForBBWalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

Thank you for all of the feedback on my first story. Much appreciated! Hopefully more to come in the future.

RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Simple and straightforward. Pretty hot sex. Competent writing skills. ****

lantern04lantern04almost 8 years ago
Very good.

Nothing wrong with a story that gets right to the point. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot story!!!

that was awesome and the ass fuck could have been longer but awesome and years earlier in my twenties i want to anal fuck my aunt when she was 35 and i wish i had a piece of my aunts awesome ass.I almost had her are and she wanted to sleep with me........but hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"...I think you can start calling me Patsy now."

Nah, it's hotter when he calls her Mom while they're fucking.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
HOT READ****

Nasty and SEXY!!!!!!

BG187BG187almost 8 years ago
so bad

So the mom sees her son with a hard on and she just ups and fuck him? Whats the point of being a writer if you tell no story. *

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
Great first story!

A great first submission. Short, sweet and hot. Perfect jerk-off material! Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, Mom definitely has a hot, nasty side to her !! She has been planning this based on easy dropping on her son and girlfriend screwing :) Great story, we need more for sure now that he can call her Patsy !! I had a friend who use to screw his Mom as his father was much older and couldn't. He said it was quite a ride ......

Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Lay back"

Please learn the words lay and lie. "Lay back" doesn't mean what you think it means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At what stage ...

did mom actually get naked?

There's no mention of sonny boy getting his first ever look at her naked body.

Every boy goes ape shit when he first sees his mom's bare tits, and damn near has a heart attack if she shows him her cunt, so there's no way either of these would happen without him describing them in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three holes

It is better when a mom has three guys at once and cum at the sametime.that is what we did to my mom and aunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was also let down by this story's lack of description, but you can't fault the author for saying "lay back". Characters are allowed to use poor grammar.

3* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i am a woman

with a silver bullet in your cunt and riding a vibe against your clit

there is not too long until you cum.

just long enough to read this fantasy.

i grew up a son with an 11 in cock

i gave him blow jobs weekly.

it kept him steady in school and

cool on his dates.

i fucked him the night before he got married

no fantasy..

i hope you keep writing

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Nice

Theres just something HOT about a woman that knows what she wants and knows what to do and say to blow you over the edge.. thats Desire.. and Desire ALWAYS leads to an Amazing time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome fabulous fantastic

Sure wish my mom had let me have her. I tried to take her when she was in her 50s but got pushed away. Only because I was married by that time. She never got upset with me. Just said it was too late. Guess I should've tried a decade earlier before I got married. She's in her 70s now & I still find myself dreaming & fantasing about her sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kink e

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous story had my aunt when I was at college, all three holes, went on for over a year and was my mothers sister, just wish it was my mother as I had the hots for her from a very early age, she caught me wanking once and just watched but did not mention it sfterwards, perhaps I should have been bolder

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Sorry Patsy

But it's so much fucking hotter calling you mom as I fill your perfect delicious ass with son cum. So I won't be calling you Patsy. I'll always scream "Mommy" when I fill you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...