All Comments on 'All My Senses'

by Ariel69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

No criminal complaint, as there appeared to be consent among adults.

No divorce, as there appeared to be consent among adults.

Extremely graphic and erotic. Well written. However, there is half a weekend not described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Should have read the tags. I actually expected a weekend for them, not them and everyone who passes by. It started intimate and ended pedestrian. Well enough written but not what I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great husband. NOT!

So he pimps his wife out? So she can get pregnant or catch some nasty disease? Not someone you would want as a mate. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Submissive wife loves multiple cocks

This wife is so nasty, it was very erotic hearing how her husband arranged for her to get truly fucked in all her holes. I love wives who love to suck cock and eat cum while getting fucked in the pussy and especially in their asses. My second wife was very nasty and loved to suck and fuck huge uncut strangers from the internet while I watched, directed and joined in. The nastier the better, she loved being photographed being vulgar with a big uncut cock. I love it too, she is so prim and proper in her public life and a true slut wife behind closed doors. We like to vacation in Tijuana, we usually pick up a big Mexican in one of the cocktail lounges and go to our room and get really filthy, nasty all night long.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whoa

Well anonymous fool, you don’t have to go to Tijuana any longer, as you can get any size Mexican you want at your local Wally Mart. Comment as stupid as this insipid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous