All My Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

One of the men started pumping me faster while the other kept rhythm fucking my mouth. An electronic device replaced the tongue on my clit and my whole body rocked. I was sucking harder and they were pumping faster. I heard my husband direct them to flip me over. They slipped out of my holes and lifted me then lowering me on another waiting hard member. Ella whispered to me that they were going to completely fill me up and she would guide it gently so not to hurt too much. She twisted a nipple while she asked Xavier to put his cock into my mouth. Now Xavier must have been the one sucking my breasts previously because he felt different than the others.

Xavier was bigger and longer than any cock I've ever sucked before. He knew he was big and he said he'd go slow as not to gag me too much. My hips were slowly grinding on another. As I started my own rhythm, Ella told me that I was now fucking her husband Rob and it made her so wet. Her hands then flowed down my lower back, to my ass. She spread my cheeks and began to slowly use her finger to spread my juices around my asshole. This was immensely satisfying and it made me grind her husband more.

Xavier's cock now was easily sliding in so that his balls gently tapped my chin. I was so relaxed and in the moment that I didn't even notice how many inches I was sucking nor the velvety head pressing on my ass that had to be Ryan. Ella squeezed my cheeks around Ryan's cock as she directed him to move in slowly with just the head at first but all the while she stroked his shaft with my moist ass cheeks. She would drop her fingers down to moisten my asshole further from the wetness that her husband Rob and I were creating. Ryan then went a little further with a tightness that I had never felt before. My husband and I had ass fucked a few times but I had never had a cock in my pussy at this same time.

I sensed Xavier getting ready to explode down my throat. I wanted to drink all the cum from this huge cock. I heard Nathan say in my ear,"Take it all honey. Drink his cum."

Xavier blasted and I sequentially swallowed what seemed like a quart. Before even finishing my last lick, Nathan's cock was in my mouth. I knew it was him by taste and the feel of him in my mouth. He demanded that Rob fuck me harder as Ryan completely entered my ass. I was ready to come but I wanted to hold off until I could get that cum in my ass and pussy. It was hard grinding Then the hot lava flowed. Ella grabbed my breasts as I came and pulled off my blindfold off with her teeth. I was yelling with each wave of pleasure that I couldn't keep sucking my husband. This way I could now watch as she finished Nathan off.

I realized how selfish I was at that moment. Everyone had had at least one orgasm except Ella. I wanted to correct that so I spread her legs and began to lick and suck her like I had done it a thousand times before. Actually, I was a virgin to cunnilingus. She must not have minded my inexperience, as she and Nathan came at the same time.

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers
12