All Comments on 'All Over the News Ch. 02'

by imsally

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thank****

For this closing read. Have a great Bless life!!!!!!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Give it a while

then come back and tell us about happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s

So she married "Dane a fisherman in 'Cougar ch.3' ."

Here she married "Darin a programmer/ motorcycle club member".

Stream of consciousness writing isn't all it's cracked up to be ❗

😗💭🇱🇴🇱

AMerryman

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Sweet

And bittersweet at that, because I've read what you gave me and there's no more. It's always a bit of a letdown to fall in love with a writer and then find, suddenly as it were, that you're all done. I've enjoyed every word of it, and now it'll surely be a while before I meet someone who'll ease the loss of you a bit. I hope you have the happiest of times, and get fucked completely and often.

You've given us a remarkable series of stories. As much as you've written about sex, you've written mostly about love, and connection with other people. Your writing is genuine and down to earth, and I love it.

Gary13Gary13over 6 years ago
Happy for you!

Sally, over the years you and I have shared some great emails, and some great stories (mostly yours).

Then you disappeared, and I was delighted to learn this morning that you've written again. I wish you and Darin many years of happiness together. Thanks for sharing this update.

Gary

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Excellent

Just the ending I was hoping for. Both of you deserve to have a great life, full of happiness and love. Please come back once in a while to post updates.

Five Happy Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REAL

Felt more real than maybe anything I've read on Literotica. Whether it is true or not, I do not know.

This story had the interest value of a doctor with a biker, a giant with a petite, a restrained guy with a more eager gal.

And that feeling that this really happened.

Glad you came out of writing retirement for this sequel.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Nice

I’m not sure how much of the story is true either. But if it’s the ending that’s real, then it’s ‘Good for Sally’ and ‘Too Bad for us Readers’ that she got all happy and feeling good, and stopped writing. This was a great story, both chapters. It was well written and easy to read. I’ll be checking out some of the author’s earlier stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous