All Comments on 'Allen Learns a Hard Lesson'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but too repetitious

The sex scenes are just the same thing repeated over and over. How about a little tit play, rub them all over him, a titty-fuck, perhaps, force him to suck their nipples, force him to eat one while the other gets him to cum, etc.

Also, you need to know the difference between "SHEAR", shich is what you wrote and "SHEER" which is what you meant.

lwolf80lwolf80over 17 years ago
Great Story

A great story just waiting to see if there is more

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Hot But Eventually Sadistic

The story was hot. The draining of the peeper was an interesting plot element. But then the story became a bit sadistic.

<br /><br />

The aunt could have ordered him to allow the females to peep on him over the course of days (in the shower and such) and to wear revealing clothes around them. The females could have felt him up repeatedly. The females could have taken embarrassing photos of him and made him pose for more. And/or they could have made him a cunnilingual slave. They could have spanked him shortly after catching him peeping.

Last_RiderLast_Riderover 14 years ago
Sequel?

I really enjoyed this story, and would like to hear more. I'm not sure if you intended to do a sequel or anything, but I would love to read more about these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ow

this is not somthing i am into but this was hot

buttman52buttman52about 13 years ago
I was wishing....?

OMG what a story i was wishing that i was in allens place and after afew min god did i ever cum......WOW what a story the best one so far...thank you..............:-)

russeltrustrusseltrustabout 13 years ago
brilliant story!

excellent attention to detail, job well done!

GeorgeTyerbyterGeorgeTyerbyterover 12 years ago
WHEW!!!

Fetish upon fetish, beautifully layered! Non-stop, unrelenting heat! This story, as to all of your tales, pushes all of the right buttons for me. Thoroughly seething with descriptive ball-wrenching kink! Bravo, well done!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
Excellent 5*****

Excellent torment. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it

Nice story , loved it. Make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do a sequel!

It would be so wonderful to see Allen get the chance to turn the tables on his aunt and cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think

that when he calms down, the revenge he takes on them sends them to the hospital.

Where they deserve to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More considerate?

Later he took nude photos of them and posted them on the internet and sent them to all their classmates. They had to move away. You really think he wouldn't get revenge? Dumb.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

That was very excessive and he didn't deserve that. I hope he gets some form of revenge on them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid. I must be a twisted and ugly mind to come up with that. You need to get help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous